The Walking Dead

Day 1, night; open

One of the most popular photo spots on the island before it's induction into SotF-TV, this geyser sprays once a day without fail. The resort management refuses to tell if it's natural or not though.
Solomir*

Post by Solomir* »

Again, Eric's attempt to keep himself hidden from notice had been foiled again. And not even by his crybaby excuse of a teammate. His blasted collar apparently also had some radio receiver, which had graciously decided to announce his presence to everyone in the surrounding area.

The voice coming from his collar sounded familiar. Eric couldn't place the name, until he introduced himself. Dr. Smith hadn't been a teacher Eric had been fond of back at Silver Dragon. The computer class he taught was quite dull, and the material was a lot easier than Eric had expected. It was one thing to be able to do well in a class without putting more than an hour of study in, it was another thing to be able to pull off perfect marks with zero effort. At least all the other classes had a modicum of challenge. Dr. Smith's was just a waste of time.

Which was also an apt description of the "advice" Eric was being given. If someone needed multiple college degrees just to be able to tell someone else that, then Eric probably would qualify for more doctorates than his parents combined.

One of the boys inside the little hut was calling out to them. Well, probably to them since there wasn't anyone else around. At least now Eric knew where these other kids were from. It was as bad as Eric had expected. Detroit was such a hellhole of crime and idiocy, it was no surprise that everyone from there would be exemplars of exactly that kind of behaviour. Of course, that also meant that these kids were used to fighting and gangs. Eric had size, but experience was something lacking from Silver Dragon.

Eric turned to look at Brennan. Eric was the leader, and it was his job to make use of his teammates as needed. He jerked his head to the door. "Go in there and talk to them. Find out some information. You should know them, so don't be afraid."

They did say they would be ready to defend themselves. And as little use as the little crybaby was, he still had those pills. "If things look ugly, run back to me," Eric whispered, hoping to keep Brennan's trust. The only way Eric was going to lose a team member was on his own terms.

Which would be his own knife in their backs. But only after they stopped being useful.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Solomir. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Pippi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Pippi »

To Brennan’s relief, his fearful cry had been drowned out somewhat by the voice coming out of Eric’s collar. Admittedly, he almost cried out again at the sound, but when he located where the voice was coming from he calmed down slightly. Slightly being the key word, as the broadcast had almost certainly alerted everyone in the surrounding area to their presence. The worst thing was that it hadn’t even been incredibly useful advice. Eric was obviously strong, and most likely intelligent, seeing as he’d gone to that expensive academy. He was the obvious leader at this point in the game. Brennan, despite his nervousness, was slightly intrigued to hear that Eric and their mentor seemed to have some sort of past connection. At least that’ll help us in this, right?

Soon enough, a voice echoed from the hut. It wasn’t exactly a threat, but then again, the guy wasn’t welcoming them with open arms. Brennan was more concerned with something else entirely, however. That being that he knew who the voice belonged to. Cesar Perdormo was a nice guy, not exactly brilliant friends with Brennan, but certainly not enemies. There was apparently another person in the hut, also from Detroit. He hoped they were friendly as well.

Brennan wanted to reply, go into the hut and speak to Cesar and the other guy, especially seeing as Eric was around. He was certainly a good leader, but his social skills needed work, especially after the confrontation with Rishi in the forest. Brennan desperately hoped Eric wouldn’t start speaking, and say something stupid to alienate the two groups, like he’d done with Rishi and Simon. To his utmost relief, this was exactly what Eric wanted. Now was Brennan’s chance to prove he wasn’t utterly useless as a teammate. He nodded as Eric told him to get out of there if things went wrong, and, turning his flashlight on in the process, crept round the corner to the door.

It was Cesar who’d spoken. Unintentionally, Brennan breathed a sigh of relief, until he saw the other guy in the hut. He recognised the guy as Bobby Goldman, but apart from that, he was one of the few Detroit students Brennan knew nothing about, apart from the fact he was a jock. That was enough to make Brennan stay away from him most of the time. Right now, though, Brennan just had to focus on speaking to the two of them. Thankfully, he managed not to stutter or repeat himself.

“Uh... hey, Cesar... um... Bobby. It’s Brennan O’Brian, from Detroit. I’m with, uh, Eric from... the other school. I’m, uh, not planning on attacking you...” Brennan was tempted to add “Even though I’ve got a machine gun, so you’d best watch out”, but the two might see through his bluff. If they had weapons themselves, then, well... Brennan didn’t really want to think about it. So he simply decided to tell the truth. “... I don’t have anything to attack with anyway, really. I, uh, could use this flashlight, I guess... Not that I’m going to! Eric, though, uh, I’m not exactly sure what he has. But, uh, he’s not going to hurt you, unless you attack us first... or... something...”

Brennan’s words petered out, and an awkward silence fell as he thought of something to say. “So, uh... how about you? How are you holding up, and... things?”

Why is speaking to people suddenly so difficult? Guess that’s what a deadly island will do to you...
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG
Her Nonary Game begins here

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice
Past - Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Home- The Man Who Wrote Thriller

SOTF: U!!!! soulja boy tell 'em
P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades
Memories - cold > sea > love

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

Malachi Harlington - One Room Death Game - 1 Medallion - ALIVE
[+] Remembering those lost
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Current Weapons Equipped: N/A
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Kills: Zero
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too." - DECEASED
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest, Harpoon gun
Current Location: We Own The Night

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S
Home - Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
SANDBOX - Floating - Camp - Worse
MEMORIES - 과부
MAIN GAME - > Prism > Fugitive > Time > CocaineQuest > Bear > Me > Paradigm

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

An International Incident
O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
Current Thread: Run From the Sun

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70
Brooke Gaskell/Dustin Priestly/Leona Witsel

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Fiona Cahill - I'm ridiculous, and feeling very particular about my world
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Miranda West - And why'd you say it's just another day, nothing in my way?
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Nadir*

Post by Nadir* »

Cesar was slightly surprised. He had not expected to find another boy from Detroit at the scene. He struggled a little bit to remember his name, but the boy relieved him from that task by saying it himself. Brennan O´Brien. Cesar had talked to him at the school, a couple of times, mostly in the few classes they shared, but he couldn´t say that he really knew the boy. Still, he was known to be friendly and out-going, if slightly sheltered. But Cesar could understand that, after all, he came from a large family too.

Brennan was with someone. A boy from the other school. Eric. Didn´t ring a bell at all. That made Cesar tense up a little bit. He didn´t know any people from the other school, apart from the boy that had just exited the hut a couple of minutes ago, and the fact that they appeared to be mostly from the upper classes. Huh, at least it showed that this game did not discriminate against anyone.

"Eh, Brennan" he called out to the boy, his hands out of his pockets to show him that he didn´t have any weapon on his hands, just like he had done with Bobby "Don´t worry, we are not planning on attacking you either. We are just a little bit tired. We were talking about spending here the night when we heard you and came out to see who it was..."

Brennan was asking how things were. Seriously, man...? Apparently, the gravity of the situation didn´t seem to have reached the kid.

"Oh, well... things are more or less..." he wanted to say something along the lines of Yeah, I tried to commit suicide a couple of hours ago and Bobby here has watched one of our classmates get his brains blown over by a crazy bitch who also goes to our school... how is that for starters?

He couldn´t see the other boy. Eric, his name was Eric. Brennan hadn´t mention his weapon. That made Cesar a little bit suspicious. Why didn´t Brennan say that Eric didn´t have any weapon? Cesar´s mind began to tick, looking for an alternate explanation.

"Hummm, Brennan..." he started, trying to sound as reasonable as he could "Look, while don´t you tell that Eric boy to come out so I can see him? I don´t mind you two taking shelter in here. After all, the more, the merrier. But I cannot simply trust someone I cannot see."

Here went nothing. If the other boy had some sort of big weapon, like a shotgun or a rifle, then he was rightly, ruggedly fucked. Well, at least he would have the time to shout to Bobby to save his ass if he could.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Nadir. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
The Bearded One*

Post by The Bearded One* »

One long moment after Cesar spoke to whomever was lurking in the darkness, they heard footsteps. Bobby blinked slowly and took a deep breath, feeling the sharp ache in his right side. He tightened his grip on the metal rod, ready to swing it but hoping he wouldn't have to.

"Hey, Cesar, Bobby. It’s Brennan O’Brian, from Detroit. I’m with Eric from... the other school." The name didn't mean anything to Bobby, but that wasn't terribly unusual.

He sounds a little nervous. Probably he's tired and scared just like I am. Bobby allowed some of the tension to drain out of him, and another wave of fatigue washed over him in its place. Please, God, just let Brennan and this Eric person go away so I can sleep, he silently prayed.

Cesar answered Brennan, assuring him that he had no violent intentions and saying "We are just a little bit tired. We were talking about spending here the night when we heard you and came out to see who it was." Bobby frowned a bit. He could have been a bit more forceful about our my need for uninterrupted sleep. Well, it's too late now. Let's see what these guys do now. "Look," Cesar continued, "why don't you tell that Eric boy to come out so I can see him? I don't mind you two taking shelter in here. After all, the more, the merrier. But I cannot simply trust someone I cannot see." It took Bobby another second to realize what Cesar meant. If this Eric kid is armed and hostile, we're as good as dead.

He tried to blink some more wakefulness into his head, but it didn't seem to be working. He was still leaning against the inside wall of the hut so his legs wouldn't have to support his whole weight, but even so, he just wanted to lie down and close his eyes again.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler The Bearded One. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Solomir*

Post by Solomir* »

Eric stayed out of sight while Brennan went in to handle the diplomacy and reconnaissance. Not that Eric couldn't do it himself, but it would be best to put his best foot forward. The little kid had been their classmate or friend, so there was less chance of things going south if he went to talk to them first.

When Brennan opened his mouth though, Eric started to have regrets about this plan. At least, he should've coached the kid on what to say. One thing that Eric did wonder about was how the kid could still have no idea what weapon Eric had been assigned. He hadn't exactly gone out of his way to hide it; then again, he hadn't gone out of his way to show it off either. Still, the knife only provided a slight edge, and only really in intimidation. It wasn't like Eric was trained in knife fighting.

One of the boys inside the hut responded mostly positively to Brennan's greetings. At least, it seemed as such, up until he decided to challenge Eric's plan. Eric had no intention of walking out there in the open. That was the whole point of sending in Brennan. Stupid Detroit kids didn't understand the idea of diplomacy or strategy.

But Eric wasn't going to play into their hands. He just stood back and waited.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Solomir. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Brennan was glad to see that his hesitant and muddled speech hadn’t made Cesar paranoid or anything. He wasn’t planning on attacking anyone, and Bobby looked half asleep. Good. That was good. Brennan didn’t want any trouble. Despite living in Detroit all his life, he’d managed to stay out of conflict, and he was hoping that it’d be the same case here.

... Yeah, that’s unlikely... but a guy can dream, can’t he?

Brennan almost managed to smile, but he still couldn’t manage it, and any thoughts of smiling were dashed as Cesar started acting more wary. To be honest, I don’t blame him. Makes sense to be cautious of everyone, even if they’re your best friend...

There was a brief, but still awkward pause. Brennan could almost see Cesar’s mind working overdrive in an attempt to keep things civil. Finally he spoke.

“Look, why don’t you tell that Eric boy to come out so I can see him?”

Brennan was delighted that Cesar was offering shelter, and he could easily see the logic behind getting Eric to join the rest of them, but he was incredibly wary and unsure about one thing: how Eric would react. As he’d seen in the forest, Eric wasn’t afraid to speak his mind, and could most likely take on all three of them in a fight. Still, Brennan wanted to gain Cesar and Bobby’s trust, so he nodded, said “Okay... sure”, and exited the hut.

Eric had moved slightly, hiding out of sight in the shadows. Brennan had to make sure he chose his words carefully.

“Um, Eric? We kinda need you to go see Cesar and Bobby as well. Just, y’know, as a measure of trust. And, uh...” Brennan’s voice was barely a whisper by now. “Could you... try and, uh... be more civil than you were in the forest?”
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice

P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations

Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”

Second Chances
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
MEMORIES - 과부

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Nadir*

Post by Nadir* »

Cesar frowned as he saw the other kid moving into the darkness and muttering something to the other boy, who was presumably there, listening to their whole conversation. He didn´t trust that Eric person, whoever he was. If he was not willing to show his face to them, that meant he had something to hide. He was as diplomatic as he could. But Cesar could not but think that maybe Eric had sent Brennan as a scout to see if they had something that could threaten him. Which they didn´t. Unless you counted Bobby´s metal rod and Cesar´s shard of glass. Which wasn´t that really a big weapon.

Cesar turned to Bobby. He looked half asleep, the poor guy. But Cesar was going to have to ask something from him. You could never be sure. You could never trust anyone.

"Bobby..." Cesar started, trying to say it in a low voice, so the other boys couldn´t hear him "I don´t think it is safe for us here..."

He tried to see Bobby´s face in the darkness. He looked like he was gonna pass out in any moment.

"I know this is going to sound very hard, but I think we should move. I don´t trust that Eric person, whoever he is, and I think he is hiding something... we should go away. I don´t mind bringing Brennan along with us, but Eric is out of the question..."

Cesar looked out of the hut. Brennan was still there, as if he was waiting for Eric to turn up and show his face to the Detroit low-lifes that were his partners on this game. Nothing happened. No other boy came out of the darkness. No one spoke words of diplomacy. No one showed his trust in complete strangers... which, understandably, was something very wise.

He turned to Bobby again.

"I know you want to rest right now, but I think we should think about it later. I have lots of questions to ask you... I dunno if you have seen other Purple team members out there, or if you have seen Odile. But that is not important right now... what matters right now is surviving. You and me. Together we can do it. So, are you going to come with me or are you staying here...?"

Cesar paused, waiting the answer.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Nadir. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
The Bearded One*

Post by The Bearded One* »

“Okay... sure.” Brennan's words were hesitant, uncertain. Nevertheless, he walked back out into the darkness to speak to this 'Eric' person, whoever that was. Bobby didn't watch him go. He was too concerned with keeping his eyes open, staying alert in case this Eric decided to attack them in their moment of weakness. That's probably why Cesar was less than forthcoming about their fatigue, he thought with new understanding. He didn't want to alert them to our weakened state.

Bobby opened his eyes. He hadn't realized that they had closed until he opened them. He felt the ache all through his right side and his right leg. I'm the one that's going to die if Eric decides to attack us. He shook his head vigorously, waking himself up just a little more.

"Bobby... I don´t think it is safe for us here," Cesar's hushed tones sounded uneasy to Bobby's ears. Cesar advised leaving, trying to use the darkness to get away from Eric if not Brennan.

"Well, f..." he cut off his own curse, remembering suddenly that there were cameras and microphones recording everything. "You're right. I need sleep - we all do - but this place isn't safe any more." He picked up his denim jacket and his pack, wincing as he felt the weight once more, and headed out as quietly as he could.

Cesar voiced a few questions about what Bobby had seen, but Bobby cut him off. "Let's get some distance from here, and then I'll answer as much as I can." He walked off into the darkness, hoping that he was still headed south.

((Bobby Goldman continued in Peers))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler The Bearded One. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Nadir*

Post by Nadir* »

Cesar nodded at Bobby´s answer. It seemed reasonable that the other boy wanted to get away from this place any minute. They were not in safe ground. Cesar saw him started heading south. He proceeded to follow him, but then stopped and turned around to face Brennan and the darkness that surrounded them.

"Hummm, Brennan, we are out of here... I am sorry, but I don´t think we trust this Eric person as much as you do. If you want, you can join us. However, I don´t think Eric is ready, seeing as he doesn´t trust us as much as he trusts you"

He tried to make out something out of the little guy´s face expression. He looked scared, that was for sure. Cesar almost felt sorry for leaving him alone with Eric. After all, what if everything was a ruse? What if Eric was pointing a gun at Brennan´s head to try and coax them into getting out of the hut so he could dwell in it? Lots of questions, but none of the answers.

"If you want to catch up with us, we are going to go as slowly as we can. However... I advise you not to plot anything against us, cause we will know. And if you do, then we will leave you behind. No questions asked" he knew it would sound tough on the poor kid, but here he had to make himself clear as crystal.

He started to walk, hoping that Bobby was still there, waiting for him, a couple of meters into the darkness. He would not have liked to walk those dangerous forests on his own.

((Cesar Perdomo continued in Peers))
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

((Apologies for skipping, but Brennan needs to get somewhere else))

Eric hadn’t responded. Maybe he’s fallen asleep, while standing up? The thought almost brought a smile to Brennan’s face, but yet again, he couldn’t manage it. Trudging back to the hut entrance, he saw Bobby walking off, with Cesar following him. What was going on? Were they abandoning him? Had they lied to him? Fortunately for Brennan, Cesar stopped a few metres away from him.

They were leaving. But they were inviting Brennan along, with “Brennan” being the key word. Not “Brennan and Eric”. Just Brennan. After a few seconds, Cesar started speaking again, but Brennan wasn’t listening. What on earth was he to do? Abandon Cesar and Bobby and go with the guy on his team? Or leave Eric and join with the majority, people he knew? Eric was strong and all, but he definitely wasn’t the nicest guy, and he had a temper as well. As for the other two, there was the whole “safety in numbers” thing, but neither of them was on his team.

Cesar had started to walk off. Brennan knew he only had a few seconds to decide what to do before Cesar was out of sight, and the choice was made for him. Mind whirling, he looked at the ground, before turning in the direction of Eric.

“Look, Eric... I’m going off with Bobby and Cesar. I just think it’d be safer to stick with more people. Hopefully I’ll see you again, okay?”

Cesar was still in sight. Brennan hurried off before Eric cut reply, trying to simultaneously speak quietly and with enough volume for Cesar to hear. “Hey! Cesar! Wait up!”

(Brennan O’Brian continued in Peers))
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight

Those Taken

The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV

Virtua-SOTF

Second Chances

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS

Second Chances V2

Program Prologue

The Program V3

Live on your TV now!
MEMORIES - 과부

SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다

Super Dupers
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Marcia Wolff

???
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Solomir*

Post by Solomir* »

"Where the fuck do you think you're going, Brennan?" Eric sputtered as the little kid wandered off with his "friends". This was stupid. They were stupid. Of course he wasn't going to show just waltz out and show himself to the other people in there. Not unless he was sure that it was safe. The fact that he hadn't just ran in and gunned them down should've been enough to tell them that he wasn't thinking about hurting them. Yet.

So in response, they decided to run off. What kind of stupid reasoning was that?

Dr. Smith's words still hung in his mind. Eric could at least understand why he should be keeping a tight leash on his team. Brennan had those water purification tablets. They were bound to be useful, but it wouldn't do to just bully them from the little kid. That was too crude.

Eric just needed to tighten that leash. They had just started moving, so it wouldn't be too hard to keep up with them.

((Eric Tam continued in Finding Purpose))

Return to “The Geyser”