Peers

Day two, morning -> evening; closed

A large dock, leading out to two different anchoring points. One has a ramp leading up the Cruise Ship, the other appears to have a broken, destroyed boat lying on it's side. If one were to look close enough, they could see the words "____ Express" etched in black lettering on what appears to once have been it's stern.
The Bearded One*

Peers

Post by The Bearded One* »

((Bobby Goldman continued from The Walking Dead))

Bobby headed away from the Geyser steadily if not quickly. The sky was very dark; there had been a gibbous moon, but it was setting. Bobby kept the setting moon to his right, and hoped that meant he was heading south.

The terrain was grassy and mostly flat, much like where he and Sterling first ran into Anthony and Amber. Right. Cesar wanted to know what he'd seen. Fuck.

He told his story to Cesar and Brennan as they walked. "I woke up in the Ski Lodge with Sterling Odair. There weren't any other kids there and we decided to go look for our friends and classmates. My 'weapon' was a stupid shopping cart which wouldn't even roll over the ground outside the lodge. It got stuck, and that's where it still is now, I guess.

"Anyway, while we were walking toward the forest, Sterling and I ran across Anthony and Amber. Everything looked pretty good then; we all knew and trusted each other, and Sterling and Amber were both on team Purple. We chatted and had some fun for a bit. But right after we got into the forest, everything went to shit.

"Karen - I didn't know it was her when she first showed up - started taking shots at us from behind the trees. No warning or anything! We all took cover, but Anthony slipped or something, and Karen shot him right through the chest. He died pretty quick, but damn...." His eyes were far away, his jaw set. What he felt was anger.

"I got around behind Karen to give Sterling and Amber a chance to get away, and I guess they did. I attacked Karen with the rods I'd ripped out of the lodge before leaving. I think I may have busted her arm, but I took a bullet for my trouble."

He lifted his shirt gingerly to look at his wounded side, but the light was too poor. "She's still out there somewhere, armed and dangerous. I was trying to catch some sleep in that hut back at the geyser when you found me. And you know the rest."

There was a small dip between two hillocks. Bobby set his pack down and sat on the cool grass. "Anthony was on team Pink, but Karen - she's team Purple also - stole his bandanna. And I haven't seen anyone else besides you guys." He lay back and closed his eyes. "We'll keep going after I rest a little, okay?"

If there was an answer from either of them, he didn't hear it.

The orange sunlight lit up the sky and, along with the crushing pain in his side, roused Bobby from his sleep. "Fantastic," he grumbled through a parched throat. He breakfasted on water and Wonderbread, and then continued on his way.

It was much easier traveling during the daylight, he decided. This time, when he lifted his shirt, he could see the edges of a huge bruise, the size of a baseball glove, spreading over his right side from beneath the bandages he'd applied. When he lifted his pants leg, he found that the bruise below his right knee was only the size of a tennis ball, painful, but not crippling. He shook his head in disbelief and kept walking.

It didn't take much longer to get within sight of the cruise ship parked beside the dock. It wasn't as large as the pictures Bobby had seen, but it was interesting. "All right," he announced, pointing at the ship, "it's as big as the hotel, but it's not a Danger Zone. There have got to be supplies of some kind in there, but we're not going to be the first people to try to salvage stuff from there. So before we go in, we need a plan."

He waited for the others to speak up before he made any suggestions of his own.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler The Bearded One. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Nadir*

Post by Nadir* »

((Cesar Perdomo, continued from The Walking Dead))

Cesar looked behind his shoulder to see if Brennan was following them. The little guy was struggling to keep their pace. He thought of suggesting Bobby to slow down a little bit. But, as soon as he thought of that, there was actually no need to keep going. Bobby was talking. Cesar stood quietly, listening, taking in all the information that he could, and processing it.

As soon as Bobby lifted his shirt, Cesar crouched down and tried to see his wound. It was very dark, but Cesar could tell that it was not as bad as it could have been. He was actually very surprised that the guy could have been able to take a shot from the resident´s island killer and survived.

As soon as Bobby stopped talking, he set down his things on the ground and then fell asleep. He watched him close his eyes. He looked so peaceful right now, sleeping. Just as if everything that he had told him about hadn´t happened at all.

So, Sterling and Amber were on his team too. Well, that was good, actually. Cesar liked both of them, there were nice people.

Well, at least that means that, if I decide to play, that´s two people less I have to worry about...

And then came the surprise. Karen was on Purple Team also. But, why on the hell would she choose to attack her own teammates? What the fuck was her purpose?

If I could find her... if I could talk to her...

He sat down on the grass, cupping his chin on his right hand, looking at the stars. Brennan seemed to be getting asleep, also. Well, then he would make the first watch. After all, he had been resting at the hotel during all the afternoon, he didn´t mind staying awake for a little bit. Besides, he had lots to think about.

He could find Karen. Try and reason with her. Maybe offering to help her. Cesar was sure that he could not take a life. Not unless it was his own life at stake, in a direct situacion. But Karen could. She had shown to everyone that she could. And she was on his same team. He could offer to help her... he could...

He instantly shook his head. He was starting to think that he shouldn´t have asked Bobby those questions. But he had to form a contingency plan. Just in case. He was going to try to find Odile. First and foremost. Then, he was going to try and find Sterling and Amber. And, if in any case, he couldn´t find any three of them. Then he was going to try and find Karen...

And if he found her, he prayed to God that she actually was not that far gone and she would actually listen to him

______________________________________________________________________________________________

He woke up with a grunt, his back feeling stiff, his arms and legs feeling numb. He watched Bobby check his wounds. Amazingly, the guy looked all right, if a little bit roughed up.

They arrived at the Docks. You could actually see the parked ship right there. It was not as big as Cesar would have imagined. Bobby was suggesting on entering it. Cesar was dubious, to say the least. He watched at the ship, his gaze carefully examining it.

"I dunno, Bobby. It seems like a place where lots of people might be hiding. I would choose of waiting here for a little bit more, see if something happens. I wouldn´t like to take any risks unnecesary"

He turned to the little figure that was besides them.

"So, what do you think, Brennan? We should go inside now or maybe wait a little bit before entering there...?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Nadir. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Pippi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Pippi »

((Brennan O’Brian continued from The Walking Dead))

It was hard to keep up with Cesar and Bobby. Not just because Brennan was so much smaller than them, but the darkness meant Brennan had to have all senses alert. Once, he almost had a heart attack when he couldn’t see either of them, but fortunately it turned out that they’d stopped for a moment, and he’d walked past them without realising. But Brennan hadn’t complained. He hadn’t even spoken.

Eventually, after what seemed like days, Bobby and Cesar stopped up ahead. Brennan assumed it was just a routine check of the map, or something, but as he got closer, he heard the two not talking about where they were going, but about what had happened to Bobby on the first day. Brennan was truly interested to begin with, but as soon as Bobby mentioned Anthony, he knew that his tale wasn’t exactly going to be pleasant.

Sure enough, Bobby started talking about how Anthony had died. Brennan didn’t want to listen anymore, but it really was like an audio train wreck. Bobby stopped speaking to lift his shirt, and look at, presumably, an injury he’d taken. The poor light made it almost impossible for Brennan to see it, which in this case was exactly what he wanted.

They walked a little further before stopping again. According to Bobby, Karen’s on the Purple Team, but wearing Pink? Well, if I ever meet her, then I’ll be one step ahead of her, I guess... Wait, didn’t he say Sterling and Amber were on Purple too? What... what is she planning?

Bobby was getting some sleep now, which instantly reminded Brennan of just how tired he was. Dropping his bag, he slumped to the floor, and tried to make some sort of apology to Cesar about how tired he was, but all that came out was a yawn. Within seconds, Brennan had fallen asleep.

By the time Brennan woke up, Cesar and Bobby were preparing to leave. He wasn’t sure what time it was, but he was, at the very least, slightly more refreshed than yesterday. By now, the other two were heading off, and Brennan gathered his stuff up as quickly as he could, and started walking, not wanting to be left behind.

Of course, Brennan simply couldn’t keep up with the other two, even in daylight. As such, he hadn’t heard where they were planning to go, and his head was hanging low due to exhaustion. When he heard Bobby speak, he looked up to see where they were.

Oh no. Of all the places, we had to go here.

The docks. Brennan didn’t even know there were docks on the island, but there they were. Right next to the huge expanse of ocean. The group was a fair distance away from the water, but Brennan still backed away until he felt safe.

They want to know what the plan should be? Well, I know what I want to do...

“Guys, I’m really not comfortable in the slightest hanging around here for very long. And I probably won’t be much better on the boat, but at least I won’t see all of... that.” Brennan gestured at the ocean. He wasn’t sure how, but his voice had somehow become even more nervous sounding than it had yesterday.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG
Her Nonary Game begins here

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice
Past - Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Home- The Man Who Wrote Thriller

SOTF: U!!!! soulja boy tell 'em
P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades
Memories - cold > sea > love

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

Malachi Harlington - One Room Death Game - 1 Medallion - ALIVE
[+] Remembering those lost
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Current Weapons Equipped: N/A
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Kills: Zero
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too." - DECEASED
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest, Harpoon gun
Current Location: We Own The Night

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S
Home - Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
SANDBOX - Floating - Camp - Worse
MEMORIES - 과부
MAIN GAME - > Prism > Fugitive > Time > CocaineQuest > Bear > Me > Paradigm

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

An International Incident
O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
Current Thread: Run From the Sun

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70
Brooke Gaskell/Dustin Priestly/Leona Witsel

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Fiona Cahill - I'm ridiculous, and feeling very particular about my world
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Miranda West - And why'd you say it's just another day, nothing in my way?
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
The Bearded One*

When Bobby asked for suggestions, he thought the answers would be more along the lines of what to search for once inside the ship, or what their marching order should be if the hallways were too narrow. Instead, Cesar was suggesting caution. "It seems like a place where lots of people might be hiding. I would choose of waiting here for a little bit more, see if something happens. I wouldn't like to take any risks unnecessary"

Cesar looked over to Brennan to see if the smaller boy had anything to add. Again, Bobby was surprised. “Guys, I’m really not comfortable in the slightest hanging around here for very long. And I probably won’t be much better on the boat." Bobby could see that what was making the boy so uneasy was the water in the ocean.

He snickered to himself a bit. "Did your parents forget to teach you how to swim? I'm sure it's fine; we'll just borrow the water wings from the only person who got a crappier weapon draw than I did."

Bobby's words were meant as jokes, friendly jibes, but when he saw that Brennan wasn't laughing, he smiled amiably and said, "just kidding, man." There, apology delivered. Now what about Cesar's idea?

"All right, Cesar," he turned to the taller student, "you may be right. We'll wait here, keep an eye on the ship to see if there's any activity visible. But at some point, we've got to get on board."

He found a cement bench near the northern end of the dock and sat down, shrugging off his backpack at the same time. He pulled out the map of the island and a handful of beef jerky, studying one while chewing on the other.

Bobby pointed toward different parts of the map as he spoke. "If there's serious trouble here, we can't retreat to the Hotel or the Inland Lake, 'cause they're both Danger Zones. Our best retreat options are the Resort Beach or the Western Beach.

"Speaking of which, assuming that Sterling and Amber ran in roughly a straight line away from Karen, there's a good chance they wound up in the Ski Lodge, and a smaller chance that they got to the Coastal Lake or the Western Beach. So, yeah, Western Beach is probably a prime choice if we have to flee from here." He took another bite of his jerky. "Does that sound fair to you two?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler The Bearded One. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Nadir*

Post by Nadir* »

Cesar listened to Bobby. Actually, the boy could be a good strategist when he wanted. He had laid down all the pros and cons regarding their present location. He mentioned escape routes in case Karen or another player happened upon them. But he stressed the need of getting on the boat in any way he could.

Maybe he wants to check if we could escape using it? Nah, I doubt it. If we could use that boat there is no way they would have left it for us... is it?

He had read sometimes about the show. He knew that sometimes, every now and then, the game producers gave the contestants some chance to make an escape. It was an extremely rare ocurrence, but it happened nonetheless. Maybe the boat was there to provide that chance. He began to ponder the idea...

Brennan looked uneasy. Bobby cracked some joke to stop him from worrying, but it did not seem to have any effect in the other boy´s state. Cesar looked worringly at Brennan.

"Don´t worry about the water, Brennan. I don´t think we are going to be here for a long time. Maybe only until the next announcement. Then I think we can set on the move, and by then I think we will have chosen if we are going to board the boat or if we are going to another place..."

He stopped for a moment, his mind formulating another question, this time directed to Brennan.

"Uh, Brennan, I know this is going to sound weird, but, with all this rush this last hours, I had no time to ask you, but... have you seen Odile? You know who she is, right, Odile Jones? Dark hair, androgynous..."

He waited for the other boy´s answer, but then, something out of the corner of his eyes caught his attention, and he turned all of a sudden to watch the other end of their location.

Another boat. Wrecked. Broken. Lying on its side. He saw no one near it. Strange, he thought. He hadn´t thought about it before. He motioned to his travelling companions.

"Do you think there´s anything of importance there? It may be worth checking it out..."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Nadir. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

When Brennan told the other two about his fear of water, he knew their reactions wouldn’t exactly be ones of joy or comfort. Survival of The Fittest wasn’t the place for comforting, and Brennan was beginning to realize that. Despite that, when Bobby started laughing and joking about it, it made Brennan feel even smaller and more useless. He knew the guy was just trying to be friendly and jokey, but still, this really wasn’t the time or place for jokes like that.

Did my parents forget to teach me how to swim? As a matter of fact, yeah, they did. Brennan wanted to say this, to show Bobby he was annoyed, but at the moment, they were the only teammates he had. He didn’t want to disrupt the group or anything, so when Bobby apologised, Brennan simply said “... It’s okay...”

Cesar’s words, on the other hand, were much more reassuring. This really is an odd team, isn’t it? You’ve got Bobby, the tough guy, Cesar, the, uh, other guy, and me, the completely useless one.

Cesar continued talking, this time to ask Brennan about someone. Odile Jones, apparently. Sure, Brennan knew her, but Brennan didn’t even know she was on the island. Shaking his head, he replied “No... sorry. I haven’t seen anyone apart from you two, Eric, Rishi Kohli and another guy from the other school... Simon, I think his name was.” Brennan had a question that had been at the back of his mind ever since he’d woken up, and since he could think of no other place to bring it up, he did.

“Uh... since we’re on the subject, there’s a couple of people I want to find... Have either of you seen Alicia White, Brenda Hernandez or Tiffany Dexter?”

Waiting for either of the two to answer, Brennan wandered over to where Bobby had set up the map, trying to ignore the water all around him, and the fact he was shaking like mad. Bobby was suggesting, if things went badly, that they headed for the Western Beach. It... wasn’t ideal, but there was the whole beach part separating him from the water, and it was better than going to a lake, so Brennan nodded, saying “Yeah... that sounds okay.”

Brennan’s attention was drawn to Cesar who had called out to him and Bobby, and was currently gesticulating at what appeared to be a boat, lying on its side. Brennan wanting to get on the cruise ship as soon as possible, simply shook his head, and said “You two can check it out, but I’m going to go over there-“ he pointed at a small patch of grass near where the dock started. “-until we’re ready to go.”
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice

P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations

Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”

Second Chances
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
MEMORIES - 과부

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
The Bearded One*

Cesar nodded sagely about using the Western Beach as a retreat site, and Brennan was still a little steamed from the mild ribbing that Bobby had given him about his fear of the water. Bobby was putting his map away when Cesar and Brennan began asking about other students they were looking for. Cesar was still pining for Odile Jones; that wasn't a surprise. But Brennan's selections were more unusual.

"Have either of you seen Alicia White, Brenda Hernandez or Tiffany Dexter?” Tiffany was a junior politician wannabe with a great rack, and Brenda was a more nerd-friendly hottie. But who is that Alicia person? Eh, probably some drama club geek.

Bobby pretended that he recognized all three of Brennan's names. "Those are not bad choices, Brennan. Tiffany, especially. But I don't think there's going to be a lot of time for you to get horizontal with anyone while there's people with guns and bloodlust out there."

Cesar pointed out an old, capsized boat beside the pier that Bobby hadn't noticed before. "Do you think there´s anything of importance there? It may be worth checking it out." He looked mostly toward Bobby for a response, and rightly so. Brennan looked like he was about to be ill and took a few steps further back to the north onto ground that was part of the island rather than made of concrete.

Bobby stood up to take a closer look at the capsized boat. It was large and yacht-like, from what he could see. But there was a lot of physical damage completely aside from the fact that it was on its side and partly submerged. "I would be willing to go over and check it out more completely, but that's salt water down there. I have fairly fresh bullet holes that are covered over by gauze bandaging. One-hundred percent chance of pain followed by infection if I get soaked. I'll be happy to keep an eye on the cruise ship while you're looking that thing over, though," he said.

He threw another glance over at Brennan before returning his gaze toward Cesar. The pain in his side was a constant presence, but it flared up impressively when he twisted his torso. He grimaced and hoped that what he'd said sounded more practical than cowardly.
zabriel*

Post by zabriel* »

((Michael Clark continued from Magical Bunny Girl Warrior Sidney-Chan))

Michael had emerged from the ship not a moment too soon. He saw that it was already morning and just as he made his way along the dock, the announcement came. His fears were confirmed. Both of his companions were now dead. As he looked back over his shoulder he heard the announcement punctuated by the declaration of the Cruise Ship as a danger zone. He supposed he was lucky to have decided to vacate the ship at that moment. Another couple of minutes and he would have been blown up. Perhaps that would have been a better end than the one that he could quite possibly meet.

He pushed that thought out of the back of his head and continued walking. Soon he heard voices, and noticed a few people gathered on the dock. He raised the hand not currently holding the knife he'd acquired in the kitchen and waved cautiously. He hoped he might find new allies, or at the very least be granted safe passage away from that place.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler zabriel. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Nadir*

Post by Nadir* »

"Hummm, sorry, Brennan, but I don´t think I have seen anyone of those you have named" that was quite right. Cesar actually knew most of the kids that Brennan had mentioned, but he had so far not seen any of them in his time of the island.

He was preparing himself to enter the boat. Neither Brennan nor Bobby seemed to want to accompany him, but that was understandable. When Bobby lifted his shirt to watch at his wounds, Cesar had shivered at the sight of blood. It had been worse than he thought. He saw Brennan go over to a patch of grass and lay himself down. Cesar watched at him from the distance.

"Well, Bobby, I understand your reasoning, I guess..." he paused, for a brief moment, and then made a little nod towards Brennan "Just... be careful out here. Both of you. Just give me a shout if anything happens"

With those last words, he slowly made his way to the other side of the Docks, his eyes wide open to see if anything else happened. The boat was partly capsized and lying on its side, but he found a way to climb inside. As he made his way under the deck, he began to search for the cabins, looking very carefully where he stepped. Apparently, this part of the ship was not completely submerged. Water only covered his feet. He was not looking for anything in particular. Anything he could salvage would have been enough.

He opened the first door on the right. Actually, it was very strange, trying to open a door that was vertically positioned. The wood creaked after he applied some pressure. Ah, it seemed like this was the captain´s room. Well, there were a few porn magazines on the cupboard (Cesar quicly hurled them into his bag, he could need those at a later time). There was a blanket that appeared not to be wet. Well, it could be useful for the cold nights on the island.

He sat down on the ground (well, actually, that would be the wall, he thought to himself) and began to reflect. He had allies now. Brennan and Bobby. Both of them were good people, trustworthy, and, in the case of Bobby, able to defend themselves against possible threats. But none of them were on his team. And he had clear that, unless something else happened that allowed him out of this game, they both would have to die so he could survive. He didn´t need to kill them, that was obvious... but that didn´t mean he couldn´t let someone else kill them.

Maybe Karen... we are on the same team, after all. Maybe we can reach an agreement, if she doesn´t shoot me first...

And then, all of a sudden, he remembered something else.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

The air of the night was cold enough for Cesar´s breath to be visible. When did the heat of Detroit just suddenly decided to dissapear? Inside of the warehouse, people appeared to be partying wildly as they could. Katy Perry had died and had left Jennifer Lopez to replace her. His arm was still around Odile´s shoulder, and Cesar, in his inner thoughts, wished that the moment never ended.

But, unfortunately, life never works like he planned it.

Odile removed his hand of her shoulder, in a strangely delicate way, as if doing it to a child. She turned around to face him. Her dark eyes were strikingly matching with the night that surrounded them.

"That was quite a lot... brave" she said, licking her lips. She looked like she really meant it.

She started to come closer to him, slowly, very carefully. He leaned in.

When their lips clashed together, it was the most pleasant sensation that he could ever have felt. Her mouth tasted of lip gloss, of sweets, of magic. Her body was firmly pressed against his, her hair smelled like stars. Everything in this moment was perfect. Not even the reminder that it would end in some way at any given moment was enough to worry him.

She pulled away, her arms surrounding him, his arms surrounding her. Her smile flickered up. She made a brief movement with the head at the doorway of the warehouse. He understood right away.

"Shall we, then?..." he said, winking at her.

"Absolutely" she said. And then, hand in hand, they walked inside.

Cesar´s thought came down. He could not kill her. Of all people that were on the island, he could not klll her. He wouldn´t have any problem on letting Karen bring down Bobby or Brennan, as long as he was not present. But he wouldn´t been able to make his killer teammate bring her down.

The reminder of his night with Odile had left him with something else than guilt. A very painful erection, throbbing in his pants, was forming itself. And it did not seem to want to go away. Cesar looked around. A couple of cameras, following every one of his movement. Oh, fuck them...

He took the blanket out of the bag, and used it to cover himself from head to toe. He wondered if his parents were watching at home right now, the reaction that they would have. Well, he had many things to care than if they worried about seeing their child jerking off in live national television. He unzipped his pants and then took his cock out. And slowly very carefully, started to caress it up and down. Up and down...

When the announcement came, he had already finished, and was wiping his cum off with a couple of tissues he had found in one of the drawers.

Well, apparently, Karen Ruiz was still killing around. The one who was speaking on the other side of the loudspeakers(Leo, his name is Leo, he remembered) said that apparently she had three victims so far, but he only mentioned one. Rishi Kholi. Didn´t ring a bell at all. The other killing that was related to Team Purple was... Cesar actually scratched his ears, trying to make sure if it was an auditory hallucination. Amber Lyons, a killer? Well, one thing was clear, Team Purple were really making out a name for themselves.

The fact that the cruise ship was now a Danger Zone was inmediately overshadowed by another, more inmediate new.

No. No. It cannot be. Not her. Please, she is not like...

Leo apparently savored in his recollection of the murder. It had been with a knife. She kad killed someone. A girl. Holly-Something. Apparently she was not of their school, she was probably one of the posh kids from Silver Dragon Academy. But, still...

It couldn´t be. It just simply could not be. Odile was weird, that was a fact. But entertainment was her life, so one could not blame her for it. But... how could she? How come...?

I have to found her, I have to ask her...

He stopped dead on his tracks. He cupped his head in his hand and then cried. Fuck the rest of the world. He would come out when he was ready to come out.
Fenrir
Team Affiliation: Emmy's Selkies

Post by Fenrir »

(Simon Porter 13D continue from Time To Pretend)

Simon’s arrival at the docks roughly coincided with the beginning of the second announcement, causing him to stop just as the cruise ship came into sight to search through his pack for something to write with; it might be a good idea to try and make a list of all the people in this game that had killed so far, but it seemed like he was going to just have to remember the names.

There were a lot more deaths this time around compared to the first announcement, including Rishi who he had expected to hear ever since those gunshots back in the rain forest. Harold’s name was read out as well; at least now he had a definitive answer on what had happened between him and Zack, namely that his other teammate was still out there somewhere.

The announcement ended with the news that the Cruise Ship was now off limits while the Hotel was now open again, both of which meant that the Docks would probably be seeing a lot more traffic soon from people either fleeing the former or heading for the latter. Better finish his business here quickly and get out before that happened.

Pulling the Stun Gun out of his pockets again Simon put away his pack and headed closer to the water and into the Dock proper. It seemed quite deserted at first glance but upon closer inspection there seemed to be two people sitting on the grass at the opposite end. Keeping his weapon hidden close at his side but still in his hand he walked across the Docks towards them, trying to look as unthreatening as possible; not that it was difficult. When he got closer he realised that he might have seen one of these people before, the Orange bandana only confirmed it.

“Brennan? Where’s Eric?”
[+] Supers
SS33: Andrew Martin - The sound of silence
Gift: Hush
[+] TV3
MM02: Sarah Lillian Whitlock - Is anybody out there?
Weapon - WASP Injection Knife
Team - Malcolm's Mariners
Current Location - There's a Fire in the Sky That Only I Can See
Memory Location - Close encounters

ES10: Akeno Kudo - Strike first. Strike hard. No mercy.
Weapon - Wire Garotte
Team - Emmy's Selkies
Current Location - Upset
Memory Location - Coulomb's Law

Relationship Thread
[+] INTL
O28: Zander Lin - Don't you know who I am?
Weapon - None
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Bobby’s response to Brennan’s question was, at first, slightly confusing to him. Get... horizontal? What on earth could he- Oh, god, seriously? Just because that’s all he likely thinks about doesn’t mean everyone else has the same mindset. This reply only increased Brennan’s growing mistrust of Bobby. Cesar, on the other hand, replied how any normal person, to Brennan at least, would reply: simply saying that they hadn’t seen any of them. If it came to another situation where Brennan would have to choose who he went with, like back at the geyser, he’d have no trouble deciding this time.

As Brennan went to sit on the patch of grass he’d pointed out, he could feel himself blushing at Bobby’s comment, so he quickly covered his face in his hands, until he felt the heat disappear from his face. Resting on the patch of grass, absent-mindedly staring up at the sky, Brennan wondered whether he’d made the right choice back at the geyser. Cesar, he was fine with, but neither Bobby nor Eric had made a terribly good impression on him. Maybe I should have just left all of them, and tried to find Ali or Brenda or Tiffany or someone on my own? Maybe I still could, while Cesar’s in the boat, and Bobby’s keeping an eye at the cruise ship? After all, there’s got to be some people who are wandering around here on their own...

Brennan’s train of thought was interrupted, something that seemed to be occurring regularly recently. The screeching sound of loudspeakers briefly confused Brennan, before he remembered what was happening. The announcements. God, if anyone I know is on there...

Brennan knew he’d never be able to “take” the announcements. He cared too much about people. But he’d thought that, after the first announcement, things would get slightly easier to take. He’d get used to things. Not so. The second announcement was even worse than the first, if that was possible. As the announcement droned on, names of people Brennan had never met echoed round the island. Lou, Bob, Kevin, Harold, Zachariah, Holly; Brennan knew nothing about what they were like, their interests or hobbies. But what he did know was that those that had died didn’t deserve to, and those that had killed... Brennan could only hope that they had reasons for their actions.

The names that Brennan did recognize slowly but surely brought Brennan to the verge of tears, but when the announcement had finished, he replayed it again in his head, just to make sure he hadn’t misheard. Of course he hadn’t. Rishi Kohli, dead. Karen Ruiz, killing again. Thoughts began piling up in Brennan’s head. What if he’d managed to stick with Rishi and Simon? Would fate have decided to keep Rishi alive? Could he have prevented Rishi’s death? The thoughts piled up and up, until he could no longer hold the tears back. For the second time in ten or so minuted, Brennan covered his face with his hands, not in embarrassment this time, but in sheer despair. “Oh god... Rishi... Jesus Christ...” was all Brennan managed to splutter out, before returning to his state of uncontrolled despair.

“Brennan? Where’s Eric?”

The voice was friendly. The voice was of someone he knew. But in Brennan’s state, he didn’t care. Jumping up with a startled yell, he hurriedly opened his bag, and pulled out his flashlight, holding it in front of him, oblivious to the fact he was shaking uncontrollably, yelling “G-get away! Don’t even think about h-hurting me!”

It was then that he saw who he’d been yelling at. Oh god, it’s Simon! I- He was with Rishi, he must have seen him get killed! A-and... I just yelled at him! Oh god, he must hate me now! Dropping the flashlight to the floor, Brennan simply stared at Simon for a few seconds, before he started crying again, whilst saying “S-Simon! Oh god, Simon! I’m-I’m so s-sorry! I didn’t know it was you, and I didn’t mean to yell at you, I’ve just... Oh god... It’s just... the announcement... Rishi...”

Sinking to the floor, Brennan took a couple of deep breaths in order to calm himself down. While it didn’t really work, it did remind Brennan of the fact that Simon had originally asked him a question. “E-Eric? I left him behind at... the geysers... You saw what he was like, didn’t you? I... I didn’t want to follow someone like him, even if he was on my team... I’m beginning t-to wonder whether that was a good idea...”

Brennan was beginning to calm down now, his speech no longer rushed. Wiping the tears from his eyes, he gestured over towards Bobby. “That’s Bobby... I... don’t know his last name. He’s from my school. To be honest...” At this, Brennan lowered his voice to a mere whisper. “He’s... I don’t really like him. At all. And, uh, there’s also Cesar Perdomo, but, uh... he’s currently looking around that shipwreck, so you can’t currently see him...”

As Brennan pointed towards the docks, a figure near the cruise ship caught his eye. From this distance he couldn’t tell who it was, but the figure seemed to be waving, and, after a moment of hesitation, Brennan returned the wave. It was a risky move, Brennan knew. The guy could be planning to shoot them all as soon as he got near them. It could be one of the killers Brennan didn’t know of, Kevin or Zachariah. But at that moment in time, Brennan really, really didn’t care.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight

Those Taken

The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV

Virtua-SOTF

Second Chances

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS

Second Chances V2

Program Prologue

The Program V3

Live on your TV now!
MEMORIES - 과부

SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다

Super Dupers
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Marcia Wolff

???
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
The Bearded One*

Cesar's answer to Brennan's request for information was more polite and to the point. Cesar's always been a mild sort, both jock-capable and nerd-friendly. I guess my answer might have come across as kind of crass and dismissive of Brennan's motives. It's clear the kid has not had a good day on Death Island; maybe I should cut him some slack.

Cesar got himself into position to cross from the dock onto the capsized boat. He turned back to Bobby and Brennan. "Be careful out here. Both of you. Just give me a shout if anything happens" Then he leaped off the dock, landing on the side of the yacht like a practiced long-jumper. He quickly disappeared inside the wreck.

Only about two minutes after Cesar went inside the boat, the island's hidden speakers crackled to life with the second announcement. The list of victims and killers was much longer than the first one had been. Rishi Kohli was the only name he recognized of the seven newly dead, but he recognized the names of three of the killers. He wasn't really surprised that Karen Ruiz had killed a second time, but that Amber Lyons and Odile Jones had taken lives was a shock. I just hope that those were both in self defense.

He frowned and looked toward the wrecked boat, silently wondering how Cesar would take the news that his semi-girlfriend had killed someone. When he looked back toward the cruise ship, he spotted a boy walking up the dock towards them. The boy waved.

He's either not hostile, or he's trying to make us think he's non-threatening. Bobby stood up quickly, grabbing his metal rod. "Stay here, Brennan. If there's trouble, run for the Western Beach." Then he walked cautiously toward the strange boy on the dock.

He was about ten yards distant, when he noticed some movement out of the corner of his eye. Still another boy was walking toward Brennan from the eastern beach side of the island; this kid looked like he may have been hiding a weapon behind his back.

"Ah shit! It never rains, but it pours. Book it, Brennan." His words were too quiet to reach Brennan, but loud enough that nearby hidden microphones caught it. He tried to keep the two new boys in his view at the same time. Luckily, the one coming from the ship was walking more slowly, and after one tense moment, it looked like the boy from the beach was known to Brennan.

"Cesar! Company's here!" Bobby's call was intended both for Cesar and to alert the new boys that he and Brennan were not alone.

When he got within speaking range of the boy on the dock, Bobby saw that he was a black kid, about the same height and weight as he had. He didn't see a weapon immediately, but he did see a green bandanna. "Hi there," he said as casually as he could, "I heard the announcement just a bit ago say that that cruise ship's a danger zone now. I and my friends don't mean you any harm, but none of us are on team green either. You can just go right on by." He couldn't resist one final SotF-TV joke. "You have a safe trip now, okay?"
zabriel*

Post by zabriel* »

He rolled his eyes and nodded. "There are a lot of scared people on this island. You guys be careful. Hate to hear your names come up on the next announcement."

He chuckled and looked around. "You're on the track team aren't you? Take care, and with any luck we'll find a way out of here. We're long overdue for a good breakout. I suppose I'll see you on the other side one way or another." He chuckled and waved again, nodding and walking away, forgetting for a moment just where he had planned to go.

((Michael Clark continued in Time to Pretend))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler zabriel. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Nadir*

Post by Nadir* »

"Cesar! Company's here!" As soon as Bobby´s scream pierced the air, Cesar forced himself to stop crying. He couldn´t show himself to be weak. No when possibly his two travelling companions were being attacked by any of the marvelous players that had popped up in the last few hours or so.

He quickly wiped away his tears, took his bag with him, and exited the boat trying not to fall down or trip on anything that could be amiss. In this island, everything could be a potential deadly trap, and he had to be ready. He had to be strong. He had to survive. He had to find her and ask her why the fuck she did what she did.

As soon as he popped his head out of the wrecked boat, he saw the "new two guys". One of them was actually walking away from the scene, slowly shaking his head as if somebody would have told him an horribly bad joke. He saw a green bandanna. Neither Brennan´s teammate, nor Bobby´s; and certainly, not his. So it was not his problem.

The other one, the one talking to Brennan, had a grey bandanna with a shiny white 13 stamped on it. He did not seem to be dangerous, but one could never know. Cesar jumped down from the side to the boat and landed smoothly on the wood planks under him, which made an audible "PLANK" sound as he jumped on them. He hoped that would be enough as to alert the boy and let him know that he had someone else to worry about.

Cesar strode to Bobby, who was standing a couple of meters away. Both of them never stopped looking at the newcomer, fearful for both their safety and Brennan´s.

"I was in the boat when I heard the announcement" he commented to Bobby in a low tone "The shit really hit the fan out there..."

"The guy doesn´t seem to be dangerous" Cesar whispered on Bobby´s ear, so the newcomer would not know that he was so close "However, you can never be sure. I am going to walk over to him. If you see him doing anything funny, hit him with the metal rod"

He hoped that Bobby would not notice that he had been crying. It would be very embarrasing to break down into the other boy´s shoulder and complaining about how he felt like shit because his semi-girlfriend had killed a girl.

He walked slowly to where Brennan was sitting. The other guy had something in his hands. A Stun Gun. It could be dangerous in close quarters, but he was dealing right now with three other people, and one of them was a trainee fireman. So, if he turned out to be a psycho, the most probable thing is that they could reduce him in some way.

"Greetings" he called to the boy, holding out his hand "I´m Cesar Perdomo and this guy over there is Bobby Goldman. I see that you have met Brennan here, I take that you two were aqcuainted previously. So, I trust that you are not playing, Mister..."

He hoped that the other boy´s answer were not stunning him in the balls. Because yeah, that would have been most upsetting.
Fenrir
Team Affiliation: Emmy's Selkies

Post by Fenrir »

Simon was a little taken aback when Brennan yelled at him – it was a novel experience for somebody to be afraid of him rather than the other way around for a change – but it kind of made sense once he apologised and mentioned the announcement; guess Brennan was kind of shook up at hearing his classmates names more than Simon was.

The mention of Rishi in particular reminded him that he was probably classmates with his former teammate; it wasn’t so bad for him since he had known or at least suspected it for a while now, even if he did feel guilty at running away so easily and not even checking if he was still alive. “Yeah, Rishi. We went to the Rain Forest after we left you two – we were going to come here actually, to the hotel – but we ran into a couple of people. A guy from my school, Todd, and a girl from Detroit called Ali White; I went to talk to them while Rishi stayed back in case they were dangerous but, while I was talking to them I heard some… gunshots. Everyone ran, I’m not sure if Rishi was killed right away or not but there weren’t anymore shots so… I don’t know. Maybe I shouldn’t have ran with the others, maybe I should have stayed and tried to help him”

Simon stopped and listened while Brennan told him about leaving Eric and joining up with somebody else instead. He could relate, he’d much rather have stayed with Shawn, Ali and the rest of Gold team back at the beach than have to deal with a potentially crazy Zack. Like he had said back then though, by the time this game got into the last hours these mixed bandana groups were going to break apart in disastrous fashion. “Yeah, Eric’s always been kind of snobby, I kind of feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with him on this island. I wouldn’t give up on the rest of your team though; they can’t be all bad like that”

As Brennan went on to describe the people he had joined up with Simon took the chance the look around; he could see Bobby sending away another boy who Brennan didn’t mention and when he pointed to the boat he could see that the guy called Cesar had left it and was now coming their way.

“Greetings, I’m Cesar Perdomo and this guy over there is Bobby Goldman. I see that you have met Brennan here, I take that you two were acquainted previously. So, I trust that you are not playing, Mister..."

Simon swapped the Stun Gun over to his left hand and reached out his right to shake Cesar’s. “Porter, but just call me Simon. I met Brennan back at the Forest when I first woke up. I’m just passing through while looking for my teammates; the ones that are still alive and sane anyway. I don’t suppose you’ve seen anyone with a bandana like mine have you?”
[+] Supers
SS33: Andrew Martin - The sound of silence
Gift: Hush
[+] TV3
MM02: Sarah Lillian Whitlock - Is anybody out there?
Weapon - WASP Injection Knife
Team - Malcolm's Mariners
Current Location - There's a Fire in the Sky That Only I Can See
Memory Location - Close encounters

ES10: Akeno Kudo - Strike first. Strike hard. No mercy.
Weapon - Wire Garotte
Team - Emmy's Selkies
Current Location - Upset
Memory Location - Coulomb's Law

Relationship Thread
[+] INTL
O28: Zander Lin - Don't you know who I am?
Weapon - None

Return to “The Dock”