They Think It's All Over...

Pines dot the entire valley to a greater or lesser extent. However, it's the eastern slopes of the valley that the trees grow thickest. Here, the trunks are so close together that visibility doesn't extend beyond a few metres, light has difficulty filtering through, and a carpet of needles muffles footsteps completely. Added to the steep terrain, and the stand is not a place many would feel comfortable in for long.
ViolentMedic

Post by ViolentMedic »

Marley rubbed the back of his head with his free head absently, his ears going slightly red. Yeah. Threatening people with this was pretty pathetic. Then again, he couldn't really blame Johnny for laughing. This entire situation was bizarre. Standing among pine trees in a battle to the death, with a weird-looking womanizer and his tea-loving best friend, armed with naught but a musical instrument and the patriotic penetrator.

What fresh hell is this? ...Okay, it was kind of funny, in a really black, not-that-funny kind of way.

“Whole situation ain't exactly an everyday thing, Johnny,” Marley murmured.

Dan was out of the bushes. He announced his intention not to play, that he was sick of it, blah de blah blah.

“Join the freaking club, man. I mean... I'm usually down with America, but this?” Marley gestured around them before shrugging and shaking his head. “But what-the-fuck-ever. No point thinking about it.

“For now... well, I got nothing in mind but finding my girl—Ashley Sydor, you seen her?—but after that, who knows. Uh... Johnny, anything you wanna follow up on?” Marley shot a look at Johnny that said, 'For the love of god, think of something, because my plans suck.'
Pippi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Pippi »

Jonathan shrugged and nodded in response to Marley, in a ‘Yeah, you’ve kinda got a point there” sort of way. For some reason, his simple statement was enough to break Jonathan out of his brief amusement at Marley’s weapon, and back into thinking mode. ‘Everyday’ was the key word. Back home, homework and chores, things like that, they had been part of the everyday routine, stuff Johnny had simply become accustomed to. And now, there was no going back to it. No matter what happened, even if he did manage to get out of The Program, that old everyday life and routine? It was completely gone. Life as he knew it had changed, starting from today.

It was a sobering, rather depressing thought, really. Exactly the thought Jonathan had tried to stop himself from thinking before Marley turned up. Yet somehow, he felt a little better about the situation. Well, no, better probably wasn’t the correct word there. Secure or confident was more like it. Jonathan didn’t want to think too deeply about the Program, but like he’d thought earlier, he couldn’t be naive about the whole thing. There was no harm in believing he could get out alive, no harm in thinking none of his classmates would play right off the bat. But thinking that no-one would get hurt, and that everything would stay fine and dandy all the way through would just end up hurting him in the long run.

At the same time, it was still a little difficult for Jonathan to believe these thoughts were actually going through his head though; something Dan seemed to agree with. The guy spoke the truth; it was hard to swallow. And yet, here they were. Jonathan didn’t want to play either, but he didn’t want to die. And somehow, they would have to find a way, to adapt and to live.

Man. Talk about freaking juxtaposition, there... I guess this is how the whole thing’s gonna turn out, isn’t it? Feeling okay one moment, the next... who knows?

Jonathan had been so engrossed in his thoughts that for a few seconds he didn’t notice Marley staring at him intently. When he finally noticed, he let out an “Oh, uh... sorry”, and felt his cheeks redden slightly. Again.

“Uh, I think that right now the most sensible thing to do would be to get out of here. Preferably sooner rather than later. Seems to me like the worst possible place to get attacked in. We can think of further plans once we’re safer.”

Jonathan followed Dan in crouching down and opening his bag, fumbling as he did so. As he’d been speaking, he had remembered again just how impossible it would be to defend yourself in these woods, and the fear he’d had straight after waking up had returned. Man, he was just a huge cluster of emotions right now, wasn’t he? After a short while, Jonathan stood back up with his map.

“... This really isn’t helping much.” Jonathan admitted after a short pause. “I dunno where exactly we are, aside from, uh, ‘The Pine Stands’. And there’s three different sections of that.” Jonathan sighed, rolled the map up and put it in his pocket.

“I guess the best thing to do would be to... pick a random direction. And just start walking. Right now, what else can we do?”
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG
Her Nonary Game begins here

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice
Past - Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Home- The Man Who Wrote Thriller

SOTF: U!!!! soulja boy tell 'em
P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades
Memories - cold > sea > love

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

Malachi Harlington - One Room Death Game - 1 Medallion - ALIVE
[+] Remembering those lost
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Current Weapons Equipped: N/A
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Kills: Zero
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too." - DECEASED
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest, Harpoon gun
Current Location: We Own The Night

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S
Home - Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
SANDBOX - Floating - Camp - Worse
MEMORIES - 과부
MAIN GAME - > Prism > Fugitive > Time > CocaineQuest > Bear > Me > Paradigm

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

An International Incident
O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
Current Thread: Run From the Sun

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70
Brooke Gaskell/Dustin Priestly/Leona Witsel

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Fiona Cahill - I'm ridiculous, and feeling very particular about my world
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Miranda West - And why'd you say it's just another day, nothing in my way?
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
GameMaker*

Post by GameMaker* »

It was cold. This had been Dan's first thought in opening the pack, removing the jacket and putting it on. It was a nice buffer against the cold, and as he put the jacket on, he opened the first aid kit. Where was it, where was it... Ah. The scissors. Small, not very effective as a weapon, but still, could prove useful. Dan slid them into his jacket pocket and closed the first aid kit.

Taking saltines and a bottle of water out before closing the pack, Dan listened to the two boys talk. Marley spoke up, something about a girl. That was right... he had a girlfriend, didn't he? A vague memory of her face came to Dan. Some girl that went to school, he had seen her and Marley together once or twice in the halls. She was cute, if Dan was thinking of the right girl.

Johnathan began talking, something about walking away from there, getting into the right position. Pointless. A waste of time. Someone would kill all of them, or at least two out of the three. Sure, they could guard each other, he supposed. Then, by some miracle, they could fend off every other kid, and since they weren't playing, somehow do it without killing anyone. Guard each other. But the real question was Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?, who would guard the guards? Because when it was the three of them left, only one would survive.

No, no, they would die. It was merely a question of how to live their last moments. Walking around, making aimless small talk? Dan had had his whole life to do that. He hadn't wanted to do that when he was in highschool. Why would he do it when they were killing each other? No, this was his chance to find out who they really were. Who these kids were under their masks. Were any of them as empty as he was?

"You're looking for this girl, huh, Marley?" Dan opened his saltines, eating a few quickly before taking a gulp of a water. Was he using her? Dan doubted he was using her knowingly, Marley seemed like too idealistic of a kid. But if you love someone merely because it's convenient to love them, is that truly love? His mother loved him when she was in front of company. When he needed her help, she wasn't there. Would Marley do the same thing if he was forced to sacrifice to love her?

"What are you going to do when you find her? What are you going to do if she's killed someone? What are you going to do if she tries to kill you?" Dan spoke, chewing on a few more of the saltines. He grabbed the water bottle and took another swig of it, looking directly into Marley's eyes. "Kidding, of course. If she's your girlfriend, I can imagine she's not the person that would do something like that."

"But what are you gonna do if it's just you and her at the end? There's only one winner. That, or you both die." Dan finished the bag of saltines, and took another drink of his water. He put the water bottle back in his bag, zipping it up. He envisioned it in his mind. Marley killing her. Her killing Marley. He knew he should feel sad, or horrified, or some appropriate emotion. Instead he felt... interested. He wanted to see it. Wanted to see their true sides.

He glanced over at Johnathan. The two of them, really trusting each other not to stab each other in the back? They were fools. Humans were inherently selfish creatures. They couldn't be friends enough to the point that they'd rather die than kill the other. No one would do that for another person...

Or do you just think that because no one would do that for you? No. That wasn't true. He wasn't flawed. Humans were selfish creatures, they just put on faces. Social masks, as they used each other for their needs. He knew it. They just used each other. He could prove it. He could prove it now. He stayed looking at Johnathan, and spoke one more time.

"More importantly, what are you going to do if it's you, her, and Johnathan?" He laughed inside. Bet you didn't think of that, did you Johnny boy? We'll see how your little fucking pow wow goes with that hanging over your fucking heads. You'll show me what you truly are.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler GameMaker. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
ViolentMedic

Post by ViolentMedic »

“This piney area is kind of a clusterfuck for seeing shit in, isn't it?” Marley mumbled, peering over Johnny's shoulder at the map. He looked at it and wondered where Ash would go. Of course, neither of them had ever been camping together or anything, so he didn't know where Ash would go in this sort of situation.

If only there were a music studio or something. She'd go there like a fly goes to really stinky horse poop.

“Pick a direction... alright. Yeah, guess that's what we got, isn't it? Whatever, I'm fine with that. Er, she wasn't at the slopes, though. That's where I woke up.”

And then Dan started talking. And what he said made Marley want to do more than smack him in the face. It made Marley want to punt him off a goddamn cliff.

What the fuck? Ash wouldn't... and so what if... what the... oh, you are a fucking motherfucker!

Marley was always only a small poke away from anger. But Dan's words were less a small poke and more a violent shove from 'calm' to 'want-to-kick-you-in-the-balls' anger.

“You shut the fuck up, asshole!” Marley yelled, taking an angry step forward. “The fuck does it matter? If I don't know if Ash is dead, I'ma keep looking for her! If she is dead, I'll find who killed her and shove this goddamn dildo down their throats! But right now, she ain't dead, so I'm gonna look! And who the fuck cares if she shoots me in the back? I don't give a shit if Johnny stabs me in the back right now. Er.” Marley turned to Jonathan. “Dick move if you do. But whatever! Not the point here!

“I'm not fuckin' retarded, alright? I know the odds of any of us getting out are, like... nearly nothing. But us three stick together, ups the chance of one of us getting out. And if it comes down to us three that's a fucking golden opportunity there, because then it's 100% chance of one of us leaving! As for how the choice goes down, I don't fucking know! Maybe one of us will shoot the other two! Maybe two of us will shoot ourselves! Maybe we'll flip a goddamn coin! Who the fuck cares? We're not there yet!

“The point is... quit trying to psych me out about how, 'ooh, they'll betray you and you'll have to kill one of them.' Because I ain't shooting them in the back, and I'd hope they'd have the decency to shoot me in the face rather than the back if it comes down to it. Because that's fucking... I dunno, loyalty or something! And if the alternative is being... whatever the fuck you're doing, then goddammit I'm being the thing that... isn't you or whatever!”

After that tidal wave of ragey word-vomit, Marley took a few breaths and added, in a slightly quieter but still furious tone, “By the way, by us three I mean me, Jonathan and Ashley. And maybe anyone we meet up with who isn't a goddamn assface. Sorry to say, but you don't fit that fucking criteria at the moment, so get the fuck outta my face before I kick you so hard in the crotch that your nuts end up in your throat!”
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Okay, so, any direction except the direction of the slopes, as Marley had apparently been there before meeting with Jonathan. A sound plan, under normal circumstances, as the slope was clearly marked on the map. Only problem was, Jonathan had no idea which way they were all currently facing, which meant he had no idea where the slope was either. So it looked like wandering in a random direction was still the plan. If they found the slope, well, they’d have burned a decent amount of time and would have to head elsewhere. Then again, what else was there to do except burn time, in some way or another?

Jonathan looked round at Dan to see whether he had anything he wanted to contribute to the discussion. After eating a few saltines, the boy did indeed speak up with his two cents. And very, very quickly, Jonathan wished he hadn’t. He started going on about what would happen when they found Ashley; what would happen if she had killed, or if she was planning on killing? What would happen if it ended up as just Marley and Ashley, or if it ended up as just them two and Jonathan?

Jonathan could only stare down at Dan, mouth open slightly in disbelief, trying to process what had just been said, and more importantly, why it had been said. Why the hell would anyone say something like that? They had teamed up, they had all been ready to head off and make the best of the situation, and Dan just had to ramble on about paranoid theories, theories Jonathan had had in the back of his mind but had dismissed, because there was no way Marley was going to betray him. It just wasn’t going to happen. They’d been through too much to end up killing each other out here.

Jonathan had already been paranoid, though, and Dan had managed to plant a seed of further doubt in his mind. Not about whether Marley would betray him at some point. Not even about what would happen if they were the final two. As Marley was yelling, they weren’t there yet. The time to decide that was in the future. Marley’s enraged yelling had further proven to Jonathan that he wasn’t going to betray him, and the opposite was also true. No, Johnny had a small bit of doubt in the back of his mind about what would happen if Ashley was playing. What would happen then? Would Dan’s prophecy turn out to be correct?

No. No, forget that, no. He’s an idiot. No-one’s going to be playing so early into this, especially not Ashley. He’s just trying to... psyche us out or something, for whatever reason.

For what felt like the thousandth time that day, Johnny shook his head to clear his thoughts, and bring himself back to the here and now. Marley was still yelling, after a pause, and Jonathan knew he had to try and calm his friend down. This was exactly how the game truly started; someone getting angry over something, anything, and the high pressure situation finally causing them to snap. He repeated Marley’s name over and over, trying to get through to him. Eventually, after Marley made his rather violent threat, Jonathan managed to get a word in before he could say anything else.

“Marley!” Jonathan said loudly, yet nowhere near as loud as Marley had been, and with a level tone to his voice. “Snap out of it! Just... calm down, okay? There’s no point in getting so worked up over this. Because, uh, Dan?” Jonathan turned to look at the other boy. “Marley’s right. Shut the fuck up.” Jonathan rarely swore normally, almost never to be precise. This was decidedly not “normally”, though.

“Look, for whatever reason, you’ve decided to mess with us, or psyche us out, or something.” Jonathan said, staring straight at Dan, as he had done to Marley. “That or you really are that cynical. Either way, you’ve been useless to us so far, and it doesn’t look like you’ll be any more help along the road. And hey, seeing as you’re so certain we’re going to backstab each other, surely it’s for the best you stay away from us, huh?” Jonathan turned back to Marley, trying not to look at Dan again.

“Right. That direction look any good?” Jonathan pointed in a random direction, away from Dan.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice

P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations

Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”

Second Chances
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
MEMORIES - 과부

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
GameMaker*

Post by GameMaker* »

Dan watched as Marley reacted. It was a perfect reaction- the cursing, the violent threats, the "if at least one of us survives" rationale. He wondered what reaction Marley was expecting from him. Fear? Was he supposed to cower? Marley wouldn't kill him, for all that posturing. And ultimately, neither would Jonathan. Speaking of which, his reaction was quite a bit calmer to Dan, but still ended with a nice little quip. Dan smiled.

"What are you going to do, Marley? Kill me?" Dan spoke, and laughed a bit as he did, putting on his day pack. "My apologies, that was a little far. And if you've already got your plan worked out, best of luck with it. You've got passion, and friends... hopefully that will work out."

He looked at Jonathan. Did he have the same stupid view as Marley? How much were they just lying to themselves? They looked down on him, both of them. Marley had outright called him a monster. What right did he have to say that? He was better than both of them. Smarter. By what fucking right did they look down on him?

"Jonathan, I don't think you're going to stab Marley in the back. I don't think Marley will stab you in the back, either. But sometime soon, kids are going to start killing each other. Paranoia's gonna set in, and sooner or later, one of your classmates will try to kill you." Dan thought that it had probably already happened. If Marley had had a gun, he probably would've shot Dan. Or maybe he wouldn't have, the way he was acting like he was the fucking hero of the story.

"You think I'm a dick, don't you, Marley? A real fucking cocksucker, right?" Dan looked at him, looked right in his eyes. "So here's my last question to you- if it was me, you, and Ashley, would you kill me? Even if I wanted to live, would you gun me down regardless?"

Dan turned and walked away from them, leaving Marley with that question. At the same time, he pulled his pair of First Aid scissors out of his jacket pocket. He'd have to be careful here... he gripped them tightly, and plunged down at his forearm with the blade.

"Fuck!" It hurt like hell, but it wasn't a disabling wound. It just looked pretty bad. Well, a story's not good without evidence, is it?

(Dan Orvall continued in In which it is ascertained that danger zones do, in fact, make you blow up)
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler GameMaker. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
ViolentMedic

Post by ViolentMedic »

Marley hadn't even noticed Jonathan trying to interrupt his ranting until Jonathan half-yelled for him to snap out of it. Marley went quiet pretty quickly, having been unaware that he'd been running his mouth that much. But then again, he never really noticed how much time had passed when in an angry rant like that one.

But Johnny was definitely on his side for this. That was a load off. And there was no way Johnny was faking it, because he swore and he usually never... well, barely ever... swore. That's some freaking indignation coming through right there, even if he was chill like he always was.

That's probably good. Leave the decisions to someone chill. Johnny at least wasn't going to go around kicking people because they were asshats. ...If he really needed to, Marley could do that for him.

Not that it mattered. Dan cheesed it pretty fast. Of course, not after saying that people would try to kill them. Well, no freaking shit! And then the last question, which was basically the old question if you replaced Jonathan with a guy that Marley currently fucking hated.

“Fuck yeah I would, asshole!” Marley yelled after him, but Dan was out of sight pretty fast. Marley thought he heard some swearing afterwards, but whatever. Not his problem.

Turning back to Johnny, Marley said, “Uh, whichever direction you wanna go in is fine, man. Just, yeah, as long as it's far away from that dick.” Marley shifted a little, dumping the dildo back into his bag. In truth, he wasn't sure why he was still carrying it around. Wasn't like he could defend himself with a rubber wiener. But better than nothing. Sort of.

“Look, uh... I'll just follow you, alright? I really don't know what the fuck I'm doing and you're, you know...” Marley gestured at Jonathan. “You're together and chill and shit. Really, I don't care what happens as long as I find Ash at some point, but no clue where she'll be, so... you know.”
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Dan didn’t seem annoyed at Marley or Jonathan. In fact, he almost seemed amused by the whole thing, laughing softly as he put his bag back on. That, really, made the whole thing worse. The guy seemed totally full of himself, with words that would have been pleasant coming from anyone else, but from Dan’s lips, they became edged with sarcasm and arrogance.

Jonathan tried to ignore him. He seemed to be leaving now, anyway, and what he was saying was either stuff Jonathan already knew, or complete bollocks. Of course Jonathan knew that people were eventually going to kill one another, seeing as he’d been thinking about it earlier. He wasn’t stupid, or naive. He knew what would happen sooner or later. But why the heck should he just accept that as the norm, that he or Marley would have to kill someone to survive? Surely there was some other way out of here, some path of innocence or something? Even if there wasn’t, what was the point in thinking about that now? Right now, Jonathan and Marley, and hopefully Ashley, were a unit, a team. Only time would tell what they would end up doing, but for now, they were going to try and stay safe and alive. And hopefully warm; even with the trees clustered so close together, it was still pretty chilly.

Marley responded angrily to Dan’s parting words, and Jonathan felt sure he heard Dan say something or swear, but thankfully, it went no further than that. Marley stuffed his “weapon” back in his bag. The thought of his first sight of it, before Dan had turned up, brought a weak smile to Jonathan’s face. “All right, cool.” Jonathan said, after Marley gave the a-okay to choose a direction

Jonathan stretched out a little in preparation to leave. Hopefully they’d find somewhere less tree infested soon. It was still a little eerie, still a little nerve-wracking. Marley mentioned something about Johnny being “together and chill and shit”. Was he really? He sure didn’t feel that way. He felt the complete opposite, actually, as if any more conflict would cause him to break down. But then again, what you felt and what you expressed were often two completely different things. Jonathan knew that well enough; at school, he’d sometimes become completely worried about his dad, yet to anyone who spoke to him during those times, he seemed exactly the same as normal. Maybe that was part of being a good leader; keeping your head when everything goes wrong, something like that.

“Hey, thanks.” Jonathan mumbled as he made to leave, an earnest smile appearing on his face. “I do my best. C’mon then; let’s go find Ashley.”

((Jonathan Roberts continued in Wandering the Crystal Blue))
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight

Those Taken

The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV

Virtua-SOTF

Second Chances

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS

Second Chances V2

Program Prologue

The Program V3

Live on your TV now!
MEMORIES - 과부

SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다

Super Dupers
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Marcia Wolff

???
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
ViolentMedic

Post by ViolentMedic »

“No problem, man, just saying what's what.” Marley trotted after Jonathan as they started to make their way out. “I got your back, let's do this thing.”

Because they were gonna fucking do it. Gonna... gonna find Ash, and then... well, Marley still didn't know what came after that, but one thing at a time, right? And it'd be great—or at least as great as it could be on an island of death—because he'd at least be with his buddy and his girl and they'd live for as long as possible until—

Until one of you has to shoot the other two?

That little voice in the back of his head sounded a lot like Dan. Fucking asshole. No, he just had to stay focused on the present and not think about anything else.

Marley shoved all the negative 'what happens later' thoughts away and continued after Jonathan.

((Marley Jenkins continued in Wandering the Crystal Blue.))

Return to “The Pine Stands”