I'd Rather be at the Aquarium

Sorry, but staff is mandating that this thread dies now. - Yugi

The shipping yard, found in the southwestern part of the island, is a maze of docks and colorful containers that has remained largely unchanged since the island was abandoned, aside from accumulating more rust. Once a major hub of activity on the island, the shipping yard will soon see action once more, though likely of a far more lethal sort than in its active life.
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Scarlett hadn't suspected that Michael would put Blaine in a barrel after his speech and she had to smile a little at the scene. It was strange that it warmed her heart to see Michael handling Blaine in a somewhat funny way. It was making her feel a bit less scared of what happened beforehand.

She got up to her feet fully as Everett was high-fiving Michael and she rubbed her sore cheek a little. If there was a next time with Blaine, then she could.... could.... What would she do? Would she have the heart to really take him out if she needed to do so?

She leaned over to pick up her icepick as Everett was now speaking and she slowly looked at his face. He was crying once more. Honestly, she wanted to cry with him. But she didn't want to look like she couldn't handle the situation. She wanted to look strong for the other two.

"Everett, don't cry. It's going to be okay. We're not going to let Blaine hurt anyone else. I can't really make it a promise. But we can't let this get to us. Okay?" She was trying to reassure him and she patted his shoulder with her hand gently. "We just need to figure out what to do next. So let's just calm down and think about what we should do."
Sh4dE
Team Affiliation: Claudia's Krakens

Post by Sh4dE »

Blaine now was inside a barrel and his head still hurt.
I'm so glad to be back !
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

So, all was well in the world again. The trashman got put where he belongs, and Michael in turn received a high five for it, with thanks to his two new friends for their assistance, and none of them died. Today was a good day.

There was something wrong though. Everett asked about Blaine and started crying... Uhhh, what? He didn't kill Blaine, Michael didn't understand the problem. So he'd either get out, or starve to death or get his collar blown? Damnit Everett, why'd you have to ruin a good thing, now Michael would feel bad about leaving him there.

Michael turned back to look at Blaine's pathetic visage peeping over the barrel, his head in between his legs from Mike's point of view. Yeah... No, Michael was most certainly not pulling the bastard out of the barrel. He tried to kill him earlier, and he'd try to do it again.

"Nah, I ain't pulling him out of there, man. He's got a bag on him, he'll be fine. If he gets out, it'll be because someone was nicer to him than us, maybe it'll make him think and realize something. If he tries that shit again, sure, we ice him then and there, but now, nah, we don't need to. I'd hope he learned his lesson, but you never know. I know this though, I ain't dragging his ass out of there, you got me fucked up if you think I'm gonna give the bastard another chance to choke me."

Everett was crying though, and well... Shit, he was making it really hard to leave the bastard in there. "Hey, listen Ev, we gotta do this right, think of it as a time out or some shit, he stays in there a bit, he'll ask someone else who comes by to pull him out. If they don't, he'll ask the next person nicely. At the very least, if he does try shit, it'll buy us enough time to get on the other side of the island to get a bigger group, so we won't have to worry about him. The bastard's lucky he isn't dead right now, lord knows he really has it coming to him, you should be happy we're giving him a chance to think things through."

Michael had to bullshit the reason why he left Blaine in a barrel, but he hoped it worked. Truth was, he didn't feel like killing him but he didn't want the bastard to come back for him neither. Putting him in a barrel left him out of sight and out of mind, but now he'd probably worry a little bit if the dumb fuck did starve or get his head blown off. He wouldn't worry much, but he'd feel kinda bad about it. As long as the bastard was there though, he wasn't going to be fucking with anyone any time soon though, so it would be best to not drag his ass out, it would be for the better of everyone else as dickish as it sounded.

"Don't worry about it Ev, we aren't responsible for the bastard anymore. His actions brought him to that point. Not yours or mine. He chose where he's at right now. We don't have to choose a damn thing for him now, let someone else do it. I mean, if his collar gets blown up or some shit, yeah, you could probably blame me, but could you really? If you guys didn't show up you'd find me as a corpse with a purple head and blood dripping out of my nose and mouth. Right now I'd say he got off light."
Catche thinks my squirrel is Fisk so here's my daily reminder that he is not.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Everett allowed Scarlett to comfort him, and he allowed Michael to go on his big long speech of responsibility-avoidance. He didn't feel good about it, but he let them.

God, they were deluding themselves, pretending that they were the good guys. Sure, they weren't as shitty as Blaine, but they still weren't good. The only really moral thing to do would just be to...

Fuck...

Everett couldn't think of anything.

Well, at least he knew wasn't lying to himself about being a "good person".

It wasn't like they could just roll the Blaine-barrel around the island. Just shooting him or rolling him into the ocean had the same end result as leaving him here to rot; sure Blaine'd suffer less, but murder was bad, right? Setting him loose would be literal suicide. Shit, if they did leave him here, what if some other crazy fucker found 'em and fucking tortured him to death?

This was a crock of shit.

But, hey, Michael'd already made the decision to leave Blaine behind. So that's what they were going to do.

Anything that happened to Blaine or because of Blaine or anything relating to shitty goddamned Blaine in the future would be all Michael's fault, and that was be okay.

"Okay, fine, whatever you say. Let's just leave him." Everett gritted his teeth. "We'd better get the fuck outta dodge, though. If he gets out while we're still here, he's gonna be pissed."
[+] Characters or something
[+] Everett Taylor
Everett Taylor (SC2) -- Baby Kermit's first SOTF character

THREADS!

PREGAME: Baby Kermit makes an unnecessary OOC note

ISLAND:
[Baby Kermit uses unnecessary over-the-top formatting] -- [Baby Kermit kills a guy and then makes a melodramatic speech to the rest of the room] -- [Baby Kermit isn't very good at thread names] -- [Baby Kermit gets fucking murdered]
[+] Harland Strange
Harland Strange (PV2.5) -- The kind of guy who lives in a well.

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[The thread that everybody was there for] -- [To be fair to Santiago, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty.] -- [Harland has a Gamer moment] -- [Harland falls down] -- [Oops]
[+] Luanne Grasset
Luanne Grasset (TV3) -- Untitled (Your Cast), Barbara Kruger, 2016

THREADS!

PREGAME: ["We took a tour of Universal Studios in Los Angeles and, inside and outside the place, it was very difficult to tell what was real. They're not-real people trying to say something. And we're real people not trying to say anything. I just like everybody and I believe in everything." - Andy Warhol]

MEMORIES: ["The only thing I know is that I paint because I need to, and I paint whatever passes through my head without any other consideration." - Frida Kahlo]

FLOTILLA:
["Images are made palpable, ironed flat by technology and, in turn, dictate the seemingly real through the representative." - Barbara Kruger] -- ["You'd be surprised how many people want to hang an electric chair on their living-room wall. Specially if the background color matches the drapes." - Andy Warhol] -- ["In the end, glorification of splendid underdogs is nothing other than the glorification of the splendid system that makes them so." - Theodor Adorno] -- ["I think that art is still a site for resistance and for the telling of various stories, for validating certain subjectivities we normally overlook. I'm trying to be affective, to suggest changes, and to resist what I feel are the tyrannies of social life on a certain level." - Barbara Kruger] -- ["I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process." - Vincent van Gogh] -- ["One eye sees, the other feels." - Paul Klee] -- ["I suppose I have a really loose interpretation of "work" because I think that just being alive is so much work at something you don't always want to do." - Andy Warhol] -- ["I think that every so-called history book and film biography should be prefaced by the statement that what follows is the author's rendition of events and circumstances." - Barbara Kruger] -- ["I never think that people die. They just go to department stores." - Andy Warhol] -- ["From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity." - Edvard Munch] -- ["I think I developed language skills to deal with threat. It's the girl thing to do-you know, instead of pulling out a gun." - Barbara Kruger] -- ["Since I was shot, everything is such a dream to me. Like I don't know whether I'm alive or whether I died. I wasn't afraid before. And having been dead once, I shouldn't feel fear. But I am afraid. I don't understand why." - Andy Warhol] -- ["'One to the other / Unos á otros' - Thus goes the world. We mock at and deceive each other. He who, yesterday, was the ball, is to-day the horseman in the ring. Fortune directs the feast, and distributes the parts according to the inconstancy of its caprice." - Francisco Goya] -- ["It's good to keep in mind that prominence is always a mix of hard work, eloquence in your practice, good timing and fortuitous social relations. Everything can't be personalized." - Barbara Kruger] -- ["Art...has always been a polite form of terrorism." - Robert Boswell] -- ["I'm trying to deal with ideas about histories, fame, hearsay, and how public identities are constructed." - Barbara Kruger] -- ["Death means a lot of money, honey. Death can really make you look like a star." - Andy Warhol] -- ["Our whole society is aboard the raft of the Medusa." - Jules Michelet]

ARTWORK CREDITS (Warning: technically contains spoilers i guess if you haven't read Luanne)
[+] Astrid Millar
Astrid Millar (Supers), Gift: Goth Eyes -- (Seen and Not Seen)

(TW: Astrid's story deals with themes of ableism, usually in a fairly implicit capacity.)

THREADS!

PREGAME: [STANDING ON THE SHORE, GETTING OLD. YOU LEFT ME HERE AMID THE VAPE CLOWNS.] -- [You could meet someone who’s lost like you.]

THE MUTE: ["There's a schematic for the whole Goths album between when and where I was in my youth, I mean some of them are stories but they all correlate to moments. I spent 9 months in Portland when I was 18, 19 years old and these were formative months because I was an absolute failure at living my life and I had friends who kept me alive and who saw through my hard veneer and who chose to be kind to me even though I was not worthy of their kindness, I was not. This is why when people tell me 'Hey John, you're a good guy', I say 'No, I've seen John in a lot of guises and I reject any claims to being a good guy, I see' and in Portland I had a community of people who accepted me exactly as I was and though I didn't know how to take their acceptance, and this song -- most of them are with god now -- and it's called 'Wear Black' ."]

THE COMPOUND:
[You could be anywhere on the black screen.] -- [Hand me your hand, let me look in your eyes, as my last chance to feel human begins to vaporize. Maybe it's the heat in here, maybe it's the pressure; you ought to head for the exits, the sooner the better.] -- [Don't you know people write songs about girls like you ?] -- [Tonya, you were the brightest. Yeah you rose from the ashes, and survived all the crashes, wiping the blood from your white tights.] -- [Never seen anything like that before, falling bodies tumble 'cross the floor.] -- [Take a look at these hands, you don't have to mention it. No thanks, I'm a government man.] -- [We all, we all, we all, we all know this is nothing. This is nowhere. We all, we all, we all, we all know this is nowhere. There is no one here.] -- [This ain't no party, this ain't no disco. This ain't no fooling around. This ain't no Mudd Club, or C.B.G.B. I ain't got time for that now.] -- [Stay alive. Maybe spit blood at the camera. Just stay alive. Stay forever alive.] -- [And I run, and I run, and I run, and I run] -- [upon this tidal wave of, oh god oh god, young blood young blood young blood young blood -]

THE AFTERMATH:
[No one cares about the waves at the bottom of the ocean, and at the bottom of the ocean it's always blue. No one will remember 'cause nothing lasts forever, and everybody's looking for somebody to use.] -- [We are the ones who don't slow down at all, and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall.] -- [But I am just a broken machine, and I do things that I don't really mean.] -- [Come on in, we haven't slept for weeks. Drink some of this, this'll put color in your cheeks.] -- [No promise sweeter than a blood pact. Nothing harder to go through with than a vanishing act. No morning colder than the first frost. No friends closer than the ones we’ve lost. Nothing sharper than a serpent’s tooth. Nothing harder than the gospel truth. Though you repent and don sackcloth and try to make nice, you can’t cross the same river twice.] -- [???]
[+] Yumiko Kusaka
im losing my edge
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Scarlett had to agree with Michael. She knew that it would be wrong to leave Blaine there on his own. But she didn't really want to drag Blaine around with them and she definitely didn't want to have to kill him. She just wanted him to think over what he had done. Hopefully he would see the error of his actions. But that was just her trying to be positive about it. Michael even said that he could be blamed if Blaine does anything bad in the future and she felt unsure about that. It would honestly be all of three of them at fault to be fair. But she wasn't going to voice that.

"Yes, yes. We should leave. I think we should go somewhere else and come up with a better plan of what we should do." She suggested before turned to leave after one last look at Blaine. "Let's-let's go, guys."

((Scarlett McAfee continued in Say it with Firecrackers!))
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

So the group was leaving now? Alright, let's go. Michael didn't want to stay much longer anyways. He walked back to pick up his shield and bag before turning around and heading back. He saw the ball and chain Blaine used on him earlier, and figured he might as well bag him something to use with the shield. Blaine wasn't gonna use it anymore, that's for sure.

As he bent over to pick it up, he saw Blaine's fedora laying by the weird metal nunchucks. He placed his shield under his arm as he grabbed them both. As he walked back towards the group, he twirled the fedora on his finger before he passed Blaine, stopping just by him to swing his unwieldy new flail into the barrel, a loud clang emitting from it. He stopped to stand in front of it to look Blaine in the eyes.

"Don't fuck with me, don't fuck with my friends, don't fuck with my classmates, and most of all, drink more milk, snaggletooth. Maybe that shit wouldn't have happened if you actually flossed, you demented shit-heel." Michael finished his threat and call out to Blaine's new features as he placed the fedora on top of barrel boy's head, before patting him on the shoulder and laughing like some parody of a father teaching his son a lesson in some 50's Leave-it-to-Beaver sitcom.

Mofo was lucky Mike was one of the good guys, if he wasn't he'd have taken that gun and put two in his head for that bullshit he pulled.

"Aight, let's get the fuck outta here. We ain't gettin' jack waiting around this shithole!"

((Michael Crowe continued elsewhere.))
Catche thinks my squirrel is Fisk so here's my daily reminder that he is not.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Okay, so the consensus was for the group to leave for parts unknown, and just abandon Blaine. Everett wasn't looking forwards to the trek to wherever the heck they were going, but hey, hopefully their destination'd have less crazies. Unlikely...

Everett sighed. If Blaine died, it would be his fault. No, wait, not his fault, Michael's fault. Michael was the one who made that decision, thus he bore sole responsibility for what happened to Blaine. That worked with Everett.

Michael walked over to Blaine, and began to monologue again.

Michael was...

Michael was legitimately fucking insane. Like, Everett'd thought that for a moment back when Michael was all like "AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA IRONY!", but, like...what the fuck, Michael? Did he have some preexisting mental condition that made him act like the protagonist of an 80s action-comedy film? Everett sure hoped so, because if Michael was going through some psychosis, he'd be straight fucked. Oh well, he was probably better than Blaine.

Michael finished off his "Yo, Blaine! You're bad!" speech of great importance, and then both he and Scarlett decided now was the time to leave.

"Uh, alright!" Everett nodded his head. "I, uh, think I might've forgotten something. I'll catch up with you guys in a few seconds!"

Everett waited until the other two were out of sight before he walked up to Blaine. He stuffed his hands into his slacks' pockets, and began to speak.

"Uh, hey!" He gave a little wave. "So, fuck, I don't know if you can hear me, or if you've even got enough mental capability left to understand words, but..."

He gave a small sigh before continuing.

"I-I'm so fucking sorry this happened to you. Really, I am." Everett sighed again, feeling a few tears beginning to well up. "Bye, hopefully."

He solemnly nodded his head before chasing off after Michael and Scarlett.

"Hey guys, I'm coming! False alarm!"

((Everett Taylor continued in Say it with Firecrackers!.))
[+] Characters or something
[+] Everett Taylor
Everett Taylor (SC2) -- Baby Kermit's first SOTF character

THREADS!

PREGAME: Baby Kermit makes an unnecessary OOC note

ISLAND:
[Baby Kermit uses unnecessary over-the-top formatting] -- [Baby Kermit kills a guy and then makes a melodramatic speech to the rest of the room] -- [Baby Kermit isn't very good at thread names] -- [Baby Kermit gets fucking murdered]
[+] Harland Strange
Harland Strange (PV2.5) -- The kind of guy who lives in a well.

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[The thread that everybody was there for] -- [To be fair to Santiago, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty.] -- [Harland has a Gamer moment] -- [Harland falls down] -- [Oops]
[+] Luanne Grasset
Luanne Grasset (TV3) -- Untitled (Your Cast), Barbara Kruger, 2016

THREADS!

PREGAME: ["We took a tour of Universal Studios in Los Angeles and, inside and outside the place, it was very difficult to tell what was real. They're not-real people trying to say something. And we're real people not trying to say anything. I just like everybody and I believe in everything." - Andy Warhol]

MEMORIES: ["The only thing I know is that I paint because I need to, and I paint whatever passes through my head without any other consideration." - Frida Kahlo]

FLOTILLA:
["Images are made palpable, ironed flat by technology and, in turn, dictate the seemingly real through the representative." - Barbara Kruger] -- ["You'd be surprised how many people want to hang an electric chair on their living-room wall. Specially if the background color matches the drapes." - Andy Warhol] -- ["In the end, glorification of splendid underdogs is nothing other than the glorification of the splendid system that makes them so." - Theodor Adorno] -- ["I think that art is still a site for resistance and for the telling of various stories, for validating certain subjectivities we normally overlook. I'm trying to be affective, to suggest changes, and to resist what I feel are the tyrannies of social life on a certain level." - Barbara Kruger] -- ["I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process." - Vincent van Gogh] -- ["One eye sees, the other feels." - Paul Klee] -- ["I suppose I have a really loose interpretation of "work" because I think that just being alive is so much work at something you don't always want to do." - Andy Warhol] -- ["I think that every so-called history book and film biography should be prefaced by the statement that what follows is the author's rendition of events and circumstances." - Barbara Kruger] -- ["I never think that people die. They just go to department stores." - Andy Warhol] -- ["From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity." - Edvard Munch] -- ["I think I developed language skills to deal with threat. It's the girl thing to do-you know, instead of pulling out a gun." - Barbara Kruger] -- ["Since I was shot, everything is such a dream to me. Like I don't know whether I'm alive or whether I died. I wasn't afraid before. And having been dead once, I shouldn't feel fear. But I am afraid. I don't understand why." - Andy Warhol] -- ["'One to the other / Unos á otros' - Thus goes the world. We mock at and deceive each other. He who, yesterday, was the ball, is to-day the horseman in the ring. Fortune directs the feast, and distributes the parts according to the inconstancy of its caprice." - Francisco Goya] -- ["It's good to keep in mind that prominence is always a mix of hard work, eloquence in your practice, good timing and fortuitous social relations. Everything can't be personalized." - Barbara Kruger] -- ["Art...has always been a polite form of terrorism." - Robert Boswell] -- ["I'm trying to deal with ideas about histories, fame, hearsay, and how public identities are constructed." - Barbara Kruger] -- ["Death means a lot of money, honey. Death can really make you look like a star." - Andy Warhol] -- ["Our whole society is aboard the raft of the Medusa." - Jules Michelet]

ARTWORK CREDITS (Warning: technically contains spoilers i guess if you haven't read Luanne)
[+] Astrid Millar
Astrid Millar (Supers), Gift: Goth Eyes -- (Seen and Not Seen)

(TW: Astrid's story deals with themes of ableism, usually in a fairly implicit capacity.)

THREADS!

PREGAME: [STANDING ON THE SHORE, GETTING OLD. YOU LEFT ME HERE AMID THE VAPE CLOWNS.] -- [You could meet someone who’s lost like you.]

THE MUTE: ["There's a schematic for the whole Goths album between when and where I was in my youth, I mean some of them are stories but they all correlate to moments. I spent 9 months in Portland when I was 18, 19 years old and these were formative months because I was an absolute failure at living my life and I had friends who kept me alive and who saw through my hard veneer and who chose to be kind to me even though I was not worthy of their kindness, I was not. This is why when people tell me 'Hey John, you're a good guy', I say 'No, I've seen John in a lot of guises and I reject any claims to being a good guy, I see' and in Portland I had a community of people who accepted me exactly as I was and though I didn't know how to take their acceptance, and this song -- most of them are with god now -- and it's called 'Wear Black' ."]

THE COMPOUND:
[You could be anywhere on the black screen.] -- [Hand me your hand, let me look in your eyes, as my last chance to feel human begins to vaporize. Maybe it's the heat in here, maybe it's the pressure; you ought to head for the exits, the sooner the better.] -- [Don't you know people write songs about girls like you ?] -- [Tonya, you were the brightest. Yeah you rose from the ashes, and survived all the crashes, wiping the blood from your white tights.] -- [Never seen anything like that before, falling bodies tumble 'cross the floor.] -- [Take a look at these hands, you don't have to mention it. No thanks, I'm a government man.] -- [We all, we all, we all, we all know this is nothing. This is nowhere. We all, we all, we all, we all know this is nowhere. There is no one here.] -- [This ain't no party, this ain't no disco. This ain't no fooling around. This ain't no Mudd Club, or C.B.G.B. I ain't got time for that now.] -- [Stay alive. Maybe spit blood at the camera. Just stay alive. Stay forever alive.] -- [And I run, and I run, and I run, and I run] -- [upon this tidal wave of, oh god oh god, young blood young blood young blood young blood -]

THE AFTERMATH:
[No one cares about the waves at the bottom of the ocean, and at the bottom of the ocean it's always blue. No one will remember 'cause nothing lasts forever, and everybody's looking for somebody to use.] -- [We are the ones who don't slow down at all, and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall.] -- [But I am just a broken machine, and I do things that I don't really mean.] -- [Come on in, we haven't slept for weeks. Drink some of this, this'll put color in your cheeks.] -- [No promise sweeter than a blood pact. Nothing harder to go through with than a vanishing act. No morning colder than the first frost. No friends closer than the ones we’ve lost. Nothing sharper than a serpent’s tooth. Nothing harder than the gospel truth. Though you repent and don sackcloth and try to make nice, you can’t cross the same river twice.] -- [???]
[+] Yumiko Kusaka
im losing my edge
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

((Damion Castillo continues from Second Impressions))

So, it turned out the plan was that there was no plan. Just walk around the island until they found... something. Whatever that something was, God knew.

Every now and then, he would sneak a glare at James while he wasn't looking. He'd felt safe in that tunnel. Sure, people just randomly popped out of there like the place had a spawner of some kind, but... on the other hand, maybe it wasn't the best place after all. But at least he'd felt safe there. Here, just walking around towards that unknown something, Damion felt exposed. Even as they walked past open plains with the horizon unobstructed, imaginary gazes pointed at him. Waiting. Accusing.

And so Damion held onto his gun. Tightened his grip.

Every now and then, James would try to start up small talk. Words that only fulfilled the purpose of sounds: to fill ears. Nothing more. And Damion would try to answer, try to kill the silence crushing in on them, but what were you supposed to talk about? How the hell could you dare use air asking how the day was?

Back in school, he and James would talk about what their homework was like, what their teachers were like, what new interesting math fact they'd found out, because that's what their interests were. That's what they had founded their relationship on: the normalcies of school life. But school had been ending, and so the classes were just held to complete attendance, and their conversations had shifted from what they had done to what they would do. And now, no one wanted to talk about that.

So, they walked. And Damion hated himself for letting that silence continue, because thoughts filled up the absence of words. Mostly those glares. The feel of his gun, the very gun he held. How his arms still ached. How a metal eye had tracked their movements, captured every shame, every regret.

And he'd close his eyes, and he'd wish it all back.

He was supposed to be better than that. He could've just walked away. Or maybe he could've just stayed where he woke up longer, gotten himself together. But things didn't quite work out that way, and now the results just echoed continuously.

Eventually, Damion and James found their something. A bunch of containers and docks. The first sign of civilization they'd seen, aside from the tunnels. Shelter. Possibly more supplies, more tools. It would do.

The shadows had grown rather long by the time they'd arrived. Damion paused at a shipping crate and slanted against it, breathing heavily. He looked at the map. They'd walked across the entire island, apparently, although that was a fact his body was well-aware of.

When his heart finally slowed down, he asked James, "You fine with resting here for now?"

Then, his eyes wandered a bit. There was an odd shape off in the distance. Like the letter Y. A barrel. A barrel and...

legs?

"What the fuck?"
SC3:
Matias Juarez is fed up. He is currently walking home.
Pregame: now that you are broken by the seas, in the depths of the waters,
Memories: Vamô Detonar essa Porra!

Diego Larrosa is lost.
[+] ᵧₒᵤբₛ
[+] Supers
Dead:
SS35: Mattie Wilkinson can't stop thinking about the past. He tried his best to matter in There We Will Be, Like An Old Enemy. [14/43]
Previous Threads: would - I'm the Satellite and You're the Sky - I'll Be Your Friend in the Daylight Again - What Remains of Cyrus Vähi - Could You Spare My Blood? - Inertia
[+] TV3
TV3 Characters:
Dead:
BC03: Matias Juarez hates you, and you personally. It was all bullshit to him in the end. [24/81]
Previous Threads: Doves in the Wind - Chapter 46: Fantom Frigate - Matias & Me - Loyalty: 1 - Everything Is Going According to Plan - Loyalty: 2 - If I ever acquire wisdom, I suppose I'll be wise enough to know what to do with it - Go for Broke - Wisdom (Part 2) - The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living - The Distance Between the Landscape and Dusk - I Want to Conquer the World - Night Moves
Memory Thread: It's All So Incredibly Loud

SS11: Britnee Joyner (adopted from Somer!) heard something from a friend of a friend, and wants you to know about it. She gave the cameras one last smile in Out on the Sea, We'd Be Forgiven [37/81]
Previous Thread: It Matters if We All Live - 👁️👄👁️ -👁️📦👁️ - Wait a Minute! - Bravado - On the Way to Anywhere - I Want Blood, Guts, and Chocolate Cake
Pregame Threads: Now, Check That
Memory Threads: Let's Hit It 90 To Nothing
[+] SC2
Dead:
B16: "Badass" Johnny Lancer (adopted from Yugi!) is the diplomat with scars inside and out. He got what he deserved in Though Far Away, We're Still the Same [8/65]
Pregame: Hold Your Horses Now (We Sleep Until the Sun Goes Down).
Memories: Through the Dreamers, We Hear the Hum. They Say "Come On, Come On, Let's Go."
Previous Threads: I'm Looking For a Place to Start, But Everything Feels So Different Now - waste of words - Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep - Sinking Man - Little Talks - There and Back Again - Your Bones - some day we may come to peace with the world within ourselves

B33: Damion Castillo is the perfectionist with cracks in his facade. He ran out of time in At Every Occasion, I'll Be Ready For The Funeral [38/65]
Previous Threads: Second Impressions - I'd Rather Be At The Aquarium.
Memories: Take a Bite of My Heart Tonight
[+] SOTF TV2
Dead:
CJ2 - Cathryn Bailey is the cynic who just wants respect. She lost control in Production Costs [4/72]
Previous Threads: A New Morning - Don't You? - The Jellies Experience - Makeup - Discordant - Stuck in the Middle with You - The Final Curtain - Grievances - Silver Lights - Going forward - Closing In
School: Whittree Secondary School
TB3 - Damion Castillo is the elitist who just wants to be good. He died a perfectly ordinary death in Lifdoff [65/72]
Previous Thread: Countdown
School: Davison Secondary School
pls give my kids friends tv3 version

Stephanie's Cuckaneers Today at 12:29 AM
maraoone was a mistake - cicada 2021
Latin For Dragula

Post by Latin For Dragula »

((I don't know who you are. But I have a very particular set of skills. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. I will hunt you. I will find you. And I will make you my friend.))

You're loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooost.

Theo wasn't lost. He was just taking a creative direction, that was all. After all, Clio could have run into the docks, right? It was a good place to hide, catch your breath, maybe have a good cry. Definitely a place to have a good cry. Theo knew his way around a good cry-space.

...wow, that sounded way more pathetic than usual. Get it together, man. And he was trying, it was just hard, okay? He didn't know what he was doing. He didn't even really know Clio all that well. She just looked scared and upset and he was scared and upset and he wasn't great with people but he knew out here more than ever people needed to stick together and not go nuts and he was kinda going nuts and oh god he was alone wasn't he there was no one here except what if there was someone here or over there or right there and they had a knife or a sword or a gun or a drill a drill would they give someone a drill oh geez oh geez oh geez

BREATHE

"HELLOCLIOSOMEONEANYONEINHEREPLEASE?"

Good recovery?

He was trembling all over now. Theo dropped his bag and knelt in the pathway, trying to take in some deep breaths and grab onto reality without getting it in too tight. He had to focus...just not too much. Couldn't think about where he was and what was happening. Just enough to keep going. Just enough to help Clio, or save somebody, or do something worthwhile with his life why had he never done anything worthwhile with his-

BREATHE

No thoughts. Just ragged breaths in and out until the one thing he didn't want on his mind forced its way to the surface again.

Nobody is gonna care if I die here.

And there it was. It wasn't dying that horrified him so much as the thought that after everything, nobody outside of his family was probably going to think that much about him when he was dead. If he was honest with himself, his family would probably only care out of obligation, 'cuz that's what family's did. He hadn't lived a life worth mourning. He was loud. Grating. Absorbed. Awkward.

Selfish.

Annoying.

Worthless.

Theo curled up tighter against his bag inside the maze and let his sobs echo back at him through the looming containers.
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

((James Mulzet continued from Second Impressions ))

They had walked for a while now, away from those horrible mines. James was glad for that, but there was something that had nagged at him afterwards.

He knew Damion well enough from school that he could confortably say that he was his friend, and yet the entire time they had been walking, he was distant in a way. Avoiding the topic like the plague. So for the most part, they walked in silence.

They came upon an area with docks and containers, colorfull ones captivating you eyes if only because of that. He heard Damion ask if he was fine with resting. He was about to respond when Damion swore and James turned to see

Legs poking out of a barrel.

James stood there staring at this barrel. The thought of it being someone's dead body quickly came and went when he saw the legs wiggle. Nope, someone alive was stuck in that thing and wanted out. The question that came to his mind was should they help whoever this is?

This thought was punctuated when the sound of someone crying their eyes out filled the area. For a second he wondered if it was the barrel person, but this sound echoed through the containers. Someone else was there.

He looked over at Damion and shook his head.
[+] Program
Prologue V3
M11 Jason Rosser
Before:
Penisula:
1-2-3-4
M24 Derrick Thomson
Penisula:
1-2-3-4-5
After:
1-2
[+] TV2
ZP4 Zoe Walker
Image (Adopted from Espional)
Espional:
Pregame:
1-2-3-4-5-6
Adoption:
Resort:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
[+] TV3
Seth Dunn
Memories
1-2
Sandbox

Leonard "Leo" Kenter
Memories
Sandbox
[+] SC2
B15 James Mulzet
1-2-3-4-5
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

Blaine spit out some of the liquid that tasted like iron and imagined choking on it as he did not have a clear head enough to figure out how to get out yet. This lead him to spit even more out. He shook more body parts as he heard people approaching. He could see that his suit now was totally blooded and spit on.

He felt sick and wanted to get out.
I'm so glad to be back !
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

Someone shouted, and Damion twitched. His finger twitched. Almost enough so to pull the trigger. Almost. He looked down at his hand. He just. It was pointed at the ground, thankfully, but what if? Honestly, he should just put the gun back in his bag or something. Just put it back.

His hand didn't move.

Put it back.

It stayed still.

OK. Maybe he shouldn't put it back. There were two people, and while one of them was basically a non-factor. The other... was that Theo? Oh god, Theo was with them. Of course, he'd be crying. Of course. Who wouldn't be? Especially Theo. Oh god. He was here.

He turned around and was about to make a few steps when the question of 'why' hit him. Why would he be crying? He looked back at the barrel with legs. Oh god. Did Theo snap? Is that why he was crying, because he did that? Was he looking at a dead body? He shouldn't look. He'd never forget this. It would be burned into his nightmares. Oh god. People had started already. People had-

It was moving.

He looked at James, who had shaken his head. OK. He sighed a bit. They'd already walked across the entire island. His legs ached. His arms ached. But yeah, makes sense.

He nodded. "So, where to, then?" But then his eyes fell on the barrel again.

A body in a barrel, and Theo crying. That's why they had to leave. That's why they should be walking out of here right now. But, to be honest, maybe he was being paranoid. It didn't make sense for Theo to do that, for him to place someone in a barrel. But then again, it also didn't make sense for Damion to point a gun at people as soon as he woke up. For him to point a gun at James. But here they were.

And it didn't make sense for him to leave someone to starve in a barrel.

In the corner of his vision, a camera stared at him.

"Actually, on second thought." He looked at the barrel. "Don't you think we should do something?"
SC3:
Matias Juarez is fed up. He is currently walking home.
Pregame: now that you are broken by the seas, in the depths of the waters,
Memories: Vamô Detonar essa Porra!

Diego Larrosa is lost.
[+] ᵧₒᵤբₛ
[+] Supers
Dead:
SS35: Mattie Wilkinson can't stop thinking about the past. He tried his best to matter in There We Will Be, Like An Old Enemy. [14/43]
Previous Threads: would - I'm the Satellite and You're the Sky - I'll Be Your Friend in the Daylight Again - What Remains of Cyrus Vähi - Could You Spare My Blood? - Inertia
[+] TV3
TV3 Characters:
Dead:
BC03: Matias Juarez hates you, and you personally. It was all bullshit to him in the end. [24/81]
Previous Threads: Doves in the Wind - Chapter 46: Fantom Frigate - Matias & Me - Loyalty: 1 - Everything Is Going According to Plan - Loyalty: 2 - If I ever acquire wisdom, I suppose I'll be wise enough to know what to do with it - Go for Broke - Wisdom (Part 2) - The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living - The Distance Between the Landscape and Dusk - I Want to Conquer the World - Night Moves
Memory Thread: It's All So Incredibly Loud

SS11: Britnee Joyner (adopted from Somer!) heard something from a friend of a friend, and wants you to know about it. She gave the cameras one last smile in Out on the Sea, We'd Be Forgiven [37/81]
Previous Thread: It Matters if We All Live - 👁️👄👁️ -👁️📦👁️ - Wait a Minute! - Bravado - On the Way to Anywhere - I Want Blood, Guts, and Chocolate Cake
Pregame Threads: Now, Check That
Memory Threads: Let's Hit It 90 To Nothing
[+] SC2
Dead:
B16: "Badass" Johnny Lancer (adopted from Yugi!) is the diplomat with scars inside and out. He got what he deserved in Though Far Away, We're Still the Same [8/65]
Pregame: Hold Your Horses Now (We Sleep Until the Sun Goes Down).
Memories: Through the Dreamers, We Hear the Hum. They Say "Come On, Come On, Let's Go."
Previous Threads: I'm Looking For a Place to Start, But Everything Feels So Different Now - waste of words - Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep - Sinking Man - Little Talks - There and Back Again - Your Bones - some day we may come to peace with the world within ourselves

B33: Damion Castillo is the perfectionist with cracks in his facade. He ran out of time in At Every Occasion, I'll Be Ready For The Funeral [38/65]
Previous Threads: Second Impressions - I'd Rather Be At The Aquarium.
Memories: Take a Bite of My Heart Tonight
[+] SOTF TV2
Dead:
CJ2 - Cathryn Bailey is the cynic who just wants respect. She lost control in Production Costs [4/72]
Previous Threads: A New Morning - Don't You? - The Jellies Experience - Makeup - Discordant - Stuck in the Middle with You - The Final Curtain - Grievances - Silver Lights - Going forward - Closing In
School: Whittree Secondary School
TB3 - Damion Castillo is the elitist who just wants to be good. He died a perfectly ordinary death in Lifdoff [65/72]
Previous Thread: Countdown
School: Davison Secondary School
pls give my kids friends tv3 version

Stephanie's Cuckaneers Today at 12:29 AM
maraoone was a mistake - cicada 2021
Latin For Dragula

Post by Latin For Dragula »

Voices. People were talking somewhere. He couldn't hear what they were saying, but even mixed in with his own crying he could hear the hushed murmurs of other people

Or maybe you just don't wanna be alone.

Whatever. He rose to his feet still sniffling and dragged the bag along behind him, headed in their direction. "Hello? Is, is somebody there?"
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

Damion looked at him and seemed to be game to leave this place at first. Find a good place to rest, that was the plan. Nowehere in it did it mean dealing with barrel people or crying classmates. Both of them needed to wind down and dealing with this shit was not helping.

And yet suddenly Damion wanted to be a good sammeritan? What would they gain from helping an idiot stuck in a trash can? Unless they've got something good out of it, James didn't care.

Although, it might net him some brownie points with Damion. For some reason, he's been acting weird since the tunnels, hell, while they were in the tunnels too. What James needed now was an ally he could trust, and he could have that in Damion if he played his cards right.

Of course the crier in the distance was moving now, he could hear him move and cry out. Which was just great for them.

"Sure, why not. Just make sure the guy getting closer don't shoot us or whatever."

Leaving his bag over with Damion, James walked over to the barrel and slammed the side of it with his hand.

"Anybody home?"
[+] Program
Prologue V3
M11 Jason Rosser
Before:
Penisula:
1-2-3-4
M24 Derrick Thomson
Penisula:
1-2-3-4-5
After:
1-2
[+] TV2
ZP4 Zoe Walker
Image (Adopted from Espional)
Espional:
Pregame:
1-2-3-4-5-6
Adoption:
Resort:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
[+] TV3
Seth Dunn
Memories
1-2
Sandbox

Leonard "Leo" Kenter
Memories
Sandbox
[+] SC2
B15 James Mulzet
1-2-3-4-5
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

"Yes!", the green-eyed boy cried out whose eyes are filled with tears.
I'm so glad to be back !

Return to “The Shipping Yard (Endgame)”