Double silver disaster

mmmmmuultishot?????????

The cargo hold and engine rooms of the cruise ship, as well as crew quarters and other areas not intended to be seen by the guests, comprise the bowels. These are the lowest points of the ship, and unlike the well-decorated upper levels, the aesthetic is sparse and functional. The bare metal walls are stained with rust, and low-hanging pipes are common. Given the ship's size, this area falls well below the waterline, leaving ambient noise strange and unsettling, and creating a stifling atmosphere. The cargo hold is full of wooden crates, creating an artificial maze, though most of the crates are empty and those that are not are mostly filled with screws and bolts rendered inoperable by manufacturing defects; these were brought in by the producers to populate the area.
Kermit

Double silver disaster

Post by Kermit »

((Continued from Farewell to Faraway Friends))

According to a 2017 article from artnet.com, Damien Hirst's oeuvre has required the deaths of 13 sheep, 40 cows, 3 horses, 1 zebra, 4 pigs, 1 bear, 1 woolly mammoth, 17 sharks, 709 other fish, 850,000 houseflies, 17,000 butterflies, 45,000 other insects, 5 birds, and 1 human.

Luanne Grasset had never joined Mangrove Garden's art club, because up until very recently, she didn't make art for anyone other than herself. However, she had a vague idea of who the club's members were, and so that was how she knew the girl she was staring down at from the entrance of the stairwell had once been an artist. Presently though, when she looked at the girl, impaled and fastened to the floor like a butterfly to corkboard, her brain mostly just processed it the same as it did when Hirst shot a dead calf several times with a crossbow and then titled it Saint Sebastian.

She walked down the first couple of metal steps, stopped to steel herself for a moment, and then forced herself onwards, and past the girl and the blood-tinged pink bandana wrapped around her arm, and then further, into the darkness, and into a place she now understood would be hell.
[+] Characters or something
[+] Everett Taylor
Everett Taylor (SC2) -- Baby Kermit's first SOTF character

THREADS!

PREGAME: Baby Kermit makes an unnecessary OOC note

ISLAND:
[Baby Kermit uses unnecessary over-the-top formatting] -- [Baby Kermit kills a guy and then makes a melodramatic speech to the rest of the room] -- [Baby Kermit isn't very good at thread names] -- [Baby Kermit gets fucking murdered]
[+] Harland Strange
Harland Strange (PV2.5) -- The kind of guy who lives in a well.

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[The thread that everybody was there for] -- [To be fair to Santiago, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty.] -- [Harland has a Gamer moment] -- [Harland falls down] -- [Oops]
[+] Luanne Grasset
Luanne Grasset (TV3) -- Untitled (Your Cast), Barbara Kruger, 2016

THREADS!

PREGAME: ["We took a tour of Universal Studios in Los Angeles and, inside and outside the place, it was very difficult to tell what was real. They're not-real people trying to say something. And we're real people not trying to say anything. I just like everybody and I believe in everything." - Andy Warhol]

MEMORIES: ["The only thing I know is that I paint because I need to, and I paint whatever passes through my head without any other consideration." - Frida Kahlo]

FLOTILLA:
["Images are made palpable, ironed flat by technology and, in turn, dictate the seemingly real through the representative." - Barbara Kruger] -- ["You'd be surprised how many people want to hang an electric chair on their living-room wall. Specially if the background color matches the drapes." - Andy Warhol] -- ["In the end, glorification of splendid underdogs is nothing other than the glorification of the splendid system that makes them so." - Theodor Adorno] -- ["I think that art is still a site for resistance and for the telling of various stories, for validating certain subjectivities we normally overlook. I'm trying to be affective, to suggest changes, and to resist what I feel are the tyrannies of social life on a certain level." - Barbara Kruger] -- ["I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process." - Vincent van Gogh] -- ["One eye sees, the other feels." - Paul Klee] -- ["I suppose I have a really loose interpretation of "work" because I think that just being alive is so much work at something you don't always want to do." - Andy Warhol] -- ["I think that every so-called history book and film biography should be prefaced by the statement that what follows is the author's rendition of events and circumstances." - Barbara Kruger] -- ["I never think that people die. They just go to department stores." - Andy Warhol] -- ["From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity." - Edvard Munch] -- ["I think I developed language skills to deal with threat. It's the girl thing to do-you know, instead of pulling out a gun." - Barbara Kruger] -- ["Since I was shot, everything is such a dream to me. Like I don't know whether I'm alive or whether I died. I wasn't afraid before. And having been dead once, I shouldn't feel fear. But I am afraid. I don't understand why." - Andy Warhol] -- ["'One to the other / Unos á otros' - Thus goes the world. We mock at and deceive each other. He who, yesterday, was the ball, is to-day the horseman in the ring. Fortune directs the feast, and distributes the parts according to the inconstancy of its caprice." - Francisco Goya] -- ["It's good to keep in mind that prominence is always a mix of hard work, eloquence in your practice, good timing and fortuitous social relations. Everything can't be personalized." - Barbara Kruger] -- ["Art...has always been a polite form of terrorism." - Robert Boswell] -- ["I'm trying to deal with ideas about histories, fame, hearsay, and how public identities are constructed." - Barbara Kruger] -- ["Death means a lot of money, honey. Death can really make you look like a star." - Andy Warhol] -- ["Our whole society is aboard the raft of the Medusa." - Jules Michelet]

ARTWORK CREDITS (Warning: technically contains spoilers i guess if you haven't read Luanne)
[+] Astrid Millar
Astrid Millar (Supers), Gift: Goth Eyes -- (Seen and Not Seen)

(TW: Astrid's story deals with themes of ableism, usually in a fairly implicit capacity.)

THREADS!

PREGAME: [STANDING ON THE SHORE, GETTING OLD. YOU LEFT ME HERE AMID THE VAPE CLOWNS.] -- [You could meet someone who’s lost like you.]

THE MUTE: ["There's a schematic for the whole Goths album between when and where I was in my youth, I mean some of them are stories but they all correlate to moments. I spent 9 months in Portland when I was 18, 19 years old and these were formative months because I was an absolute failure at living my life and I had friends who kept me alive and who saw through my hard veneer and who chose to be kind to me even though I was not worthy of their kindness, I was not. This is why when people tell me 'Hey John, you're a good guy', I say 'No, I've seen John in a lot of guises and I reject any claims to being a good guy, I see' and in Portland I had a community of people who accepted me exactly as I was and though I didn't know how to take their acceptance, and this song -- most of them are with god now -- and it's called 'Wear Black' ."]

THE COMPOUND:
[You could be anywhere on the black screen.] -- [Hand me your hand, let me look in your eyes, as my last chance to feel human begins to vaporize. Maybe it's the heat in here, maybe it's the pressure; you ought to head for the exits, the sooner the better.] -- [Don't you know people write songs about girls like you ?] -- [Tonya, you were the brightest. Yeah you rose from the ashes, and survived all the crashes, wiping the blood from your white tights.] -- [Never seen anything like that before, falling bodies tumble 'cross the floor.] -- [Take a look at these hands, you don't have to mention it. No thanks, I'm a government man.] -- [We all, we all, we all, we all know this is nothing. This is nowhere. We all, we all, we all, we all know this is nowhere. There is no one here.] -- [This ain't no party, this ain't no disco. This ain't no fooling around. This ain't no Mudd Club, or C.B.G.B. I ain't got time for that now.] -- [Stay alive. Maybe spit blood at the camera. Just stay alive. Stay forever alive.] -- [And I run, and I run, and I run, and I run] -- [upon this tidal wave of, oh god oh god, young blood young blood young blood young blood -]

THE AFTERMATH:
[No one cares about the waves at the bottom of the ocean, and at the bottom of the ocean it's always blue. No one will remember 'cause nothing lasts forever, and everybody's looking for somebody to use.] -- [We are the ones who don't slow down at all, and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall.] -- [But I am just a broken machine, and I do things that I don't really mean.] -- [Come on in, we haven't slept for weeks. Drink some of this, this'll put color in your cheeks.] -- [No promise sweeter than a blood pact. Nothing harder to go through with than a vanishing act. No morning colder than the first frost. No friends closer than the ones we’ve lost. Nothing sharper than a serpent’s tooth. Nothing harder than the gospel truth. Though you repent and don sackcloth and try to make nice, you can’t cross the same river twice.] -- [???]
[+] Yumiko Kusaka
im losing my edge
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Soon, there was another girl. Luanne could tell she was dead, because of the dark red gash running around the circumference of her neck where her collar would have once been. She did not know the girl's name; however she recognized her, because the girl had always worn a crucifix necklace to school, and Luanne was good at noticing things like that.

She glanced down at a flash of colorful rubber around the girl's arm. Luanne knelt down. The girl was wearing a few wristbands, inscribed with things like "WWJD" and "ASAP" and "FROG", and while Luanne did not understand what frogs had to do with Jesus, she recognized "what would Jesus do" and "as soon as possible".
[+] Something seemed familiar.
The wristbands were rubber, which meant they weren't conductive, and that seemed like a property that had the potential to be useful. So Luanne quietly slipped the girl's wristbands off and squirreled them away in her backpack. Then she rose back up to her full height and continued on, because there was nothing left they could do for each other now.
[+] Everett Taylor

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[Baby Kermit uses unnecessary over-the-top formatting] -- [Baby Kermit kills a guy and then makes a melodramatic speech to the rest of the room] -- [Baby Kermit isn't very good at thread names] -- [Baby Kermit gets fucking murdered]
[+] Harland Strange

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[The thread that everybody was there for] -- [To be fair to Santiago, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty.] -- [Harland has a Gamer moment] -- [Harland falls down] -- [Oops]
[+] Luanne Grasset

THREADS!

PREGAME: ["We took a tour of Universal Studios in Los Angeles and, inside and outside the place, it was very difficult to tell what was real. They're not-real people trying to say something. And we're real people not trying to say anything. I just like everybody and I believe in everything." - Andy Warhol]

MEMORIES: ["The only thing I know is that I paint because I need to, and I paint whatever passes through my head without any other consideration." - Frida Kahlo]

FLOTILLA:
["Images are made palpable, ironed flat by technology and, in turn, dictate the seemingly real through the representative." - Barbara Kruger] -- ["You'd be surprised how many people want to hang an electric chair on their living-room wall. Specially if the background color matches the drapes." - Andy Warhol] -- ["In the end, glorification of splendid underdogs is nothing other than the glorification of the splendid system that makes them so." - Theodor Adorno] -- ["I think that art is still a site for resistance and for the telling of various stories, for validating certain subjectivities we normally overlook. I'm trying to be affective, to suggest changes, and to resist what I feel are the tyrannies of social life on a certain level." - Barbara Kruger] -- ["I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process." - Vincent van Gogh] -- ["One eye sees, the other feels." - Paul Klee] -- ["I suppose I have a really loose interpretation of "work" because I think that just being alive is so much work at something you don't always want to do." - Andy Warhol] -- ["I think that every so-called history book and film biography should be prefaced by the statement that what follows is the author's rendition of events and circumstances." - Barbara Kruger] -- ["I never think that people die. They just go to department stores." - Andy Warhol] -- ["From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity." - Edvard Munch] -- ["I think I developed language skills to deal with threat. It's the girl thing to do-you know, instead of pulling out a gun." - Barbara Kruger] -- ["Since I was shot, everything is such a dream to me. Like I don't know whether I'm alive or whether I died. I wasn't afraid before. And having been dead once, I shouldn't feel fear. But I am afraid. I don't understand why." - Andy Warhol] -- ["'One to the other / Unos á otros' - Thus goes the world. We mock at and deceive each other. He who, yesterday, was the ball, is to-day the horseman in the ring. Fortune directs the feast, and distributes the parts according to the inconstancy of its caprice." - Francisco Goya] -- ["It's good to keep in mind that prominence is always a mix of hard work, eloquence in your practice, good timing and fortuitous social relations. Everything can't be personalized." - Barbara Kruger] -- ["Art...has always been a polite form of terrorism." - Robert Boswell] -- ["I'm trying to deal with ideas about histories, fame, hearsay, and how public identities are constructed." - Barbara Kruger] -- ["Death means a lot of money, honey. Death can really make you look like a star." - Andy Warhol] -- ["Our whole society is aboard the raft of the Medusa." - Jules Michelet]

ARTWORK CREDITS (Warning: technically contains spoilers i guess if you haven't read Luanne)
[+] Astrid Millar

(TW: Astrid's story deals with themes of ableism, usually in a fairly implicit capacity.)

THREADS!

PREGAME: [STANDING ON THE SHORE, GETTING OLD. YOU LEFT ME HERE AMID THE VAPE CLOWNS.] -- [You could meet someone who’s lost like you.]

THE MUTE: ["There's a schematic for the whole Goths album between when and where I was in my youth, I mean some of them are stories but they all correlate to moments. I spent 9 months in Portland when I was 18, 19 years old and these were formative months because I was an absolute failure at living my life and I had friends who kept me alive and who saw through my hard veneer and who chose to be kind to me even though I was not worthy of their kindness, I was not. This is why when people tell me 'Hey John, you're a good guy', I say 'No, I've seen John in a lot of guises and I reject any claims to being a good guy, I see' and in Portland I had a community of people who accepted me exactly as I was and though I didn't know how to take their acceptance, and this song -- most of them are with god now -- and it's called 'Wear Black' ."]

THE COMPOUND:
[You could be anywhere on the black screen.] -- [Hand me your hand, let me look in your eyes, as my last chance to feel human begins to vaporize. Maybe it's the heat in here, maybe it's the pressure; you ought to head for the exits, the sooner the better.] -- [Don't you know people write songs about girls like you ?] -- [Tonya, you were the brightest. Yeah you rose from the ashes, and survived all the crashes, wiping the blood from your white tights.] -- [Never seen anything like that before, falling bodies tumble 'cross the floor.] -- [Take a look at these hands, you don't have to mention it. No thanks, I'm a government man.] -- [We all, we all, we all, we all know this is nothing. This is nowhere. We all, we all, we all, we all know this is nowhere. There is no one here.] -- [This ain't no party, this ain't no disco. This ain't no fooling around. This ain't no Mudd Club, or C.B.G.B. I ain't got time for that now.] -- [Stay alive. Maybe spit blood at the camera. Just stay alive. Stay forever alive.] -- [And I run, and I run, and I run, and I run] -- [upon this tidal wave of, oh god oh god, young blood young blood young blood young blood -]

THE AFTERMATH:
[No one cares about the waves at the bottom of the ocean, and at the bottom of the ocean it's always blue. No one will remember 'cause nothing lasts forever, and everybody's looking for somebody to use.] -- [We are the ones who don't slow down at all, and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall.] -- [But I am just a broken machine, and I do things that I don't really mean.] -- [Come on in, we haven't slept for weeks. Drink some of this, this'll put color in your cheeks.] -- [No promise sweeter than a blood pact. Nothing harder to go through with than a vanishing act. No morning colder than the first frost. No friends closer than the ones we’ve lost. Nothing sharper than a serpent’s tooth. Nothing harder than the gospel truth. Though you repent and don sackcloth and try to make nice, you can’t cross the same river twice.] -- [???]
[+] Yumiko Kusaka
im losing my edge
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

"Jumper cables: check."
[+] Everett Taylor

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Harland Strange

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Luanne Grasset

THREADS!

FLOTILLA:

[+] Astrid Millar

THREADS!

THE COMPOUND:

THE AFTERMATH:
[+] Yumiko Kusaka
im losing my edge
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

"Portable DC generator: check."
[+] Everett Taylor

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Harland Strange

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Luanne Grasset

THREADS!

FLOTILLA:

[+] Astrid Millar

THREADS!

THE COMPOUND:

THE AFTERMATH:
[+] Yumiko Kusaka
im losing my edge
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

"Dead person with collar: check."
[+] Everett Taylor

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Harland Strange

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Luanne Grasset

THREADS!

FLOTILLA:

[+] Astrid Millar

THREADS!

THE COMPOUND:

THE AFTERMATH:
[+] Yumiko Kusaka
im losing my edge
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Luanne Grasset had never been very good at math or science, because in math and science, there was only ever one correct answer. She was good at art, because in art, there were no inherently correct answers.
[+] Everett Taylor

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Harland Strange

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Luanne Grasset

THREADS!

FLOTILLA:

[+] Astrid Millar

THREADS!

THE COMPOUND:

THE AFTERMATH:
[+] Yumiko Kusaka
im losing my edge
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

"Hi, production people. Producers. You guys. You might want to stream this next part to the public on, like, a ten-minute delay, in case I say or do something inconvenient. Just a heads up," she whispered into the microphone.

She looked into a camera. And tapped on the glass.
[+] Everett Taylor

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Harland Strange

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Luanne Grasset

THREADS!

FLOTILLA:

[+] Astrid Millar

THREADS!

THE COMPOUND:

THE AFTERMATH:
[+] Yumiko Kusaka
im losing my edge
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

"Okay.

"Hi Jewel, hi Stephanie. Please watch this, because legally, they can't kill you. And so if none of this gets aired, and if I die, it would be nice to have someone who knows how this really went down.

"Okay. Producer guys:

"I bet it must have cost you a lot of money to buy all these boats. So you've probably got a lot depending on this season being a hit.

"So, like, if you really want a hit?"

She laughed nervously. And then took a big breath in.

"Then this is how people like me do hits.

"I hear it's very, um, in-vogue, to be medium-aware. People love art about art. People love TV about TV. Look at Jewel. People love talking about her. When they see her being clever and they understand what she's talking about, they feel clever too. And that's like crack to them. Look at how marketable I'm being right now. Look at how marketable metatextual irony is. You picked me out for this show because of my reaction to Jewel. I'm a reaction to Jewel. I'm cynical TV about cynical TV about cynical TV. That's who I'm supposed to be. You could air this whole speech unedited if you wanted to. People are either going to love me for this or they're going to complain about how insufferable and pretentious I'm being right now, but I mean, either way, they're watching, aren't they? And that's what matters. That's your bottom line. I'm making you money as long as you let me keep speaking.

"I think it's kind of interesting that... that, like, you can detonate the collars manually. Like how you accidentally exploded that one guy a few seasons back. 'Cause that means you can also deactivate a collar manually - which makes sense, I guess, because, um, winners, and stuff. But, like, okay, when people do stuff with collars, and they do something wrong, Noreen says they 'lose a life', because every time they fuck up, the collars get more, like, um, aggressive about exploding. And unless you have software tracking escape attempts and doing those collar detonations - which is something I doubt, because, like, you're still having technology fuckups ruining announcements, and if that's all you've been able to afford, I'm pretty sure whatever software you'd be running collar stuff with would have already killed us all - so that means you're also doing that all manually.

"Which means, like, it doesn't really matter how I do any of this, and you could just deactivate my collar. And honestly, like why not? Nobody who watches this show about expects any sort of integrity from the people making it; they won't stop watching even if you're this brazen about the show being bullshit. You're not pushing an ideology; it doesn't actually matter to you if the game follows your formula. I guess you could make an argument about it setting a precedent that anybody can just escape like this. But, like, they didn't just escape like this, did they?

"I'm escaping using a flaw in the fabric of the show, instead of a flaw in the collar. And just like you do with, like, collar escape methods, after one person gets away with this, you can just make it so nobody else can. Nobody's ever escaped through the fourth wall before. That's pure novelty. That's marketable. That's a hit. People are tired of the same thing happening every season, and that's why what I'm doing right now is marketable. Because it's about being tired of sixty-seven seasons of the same thing over and over and over again. Like, wow, I wonder if more than two people will survive this season? Everybody already knows how the show goes, and they're bored. And, like, honestly, you doing this for me is probably the only shot this season has left to not end like that.

"You stand to lose more if I die than if I live. I want to get out alive. I'm going to die if I try and escape the old-fashioned way. Let's talk."
[+] Everett Taylor

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Harland Strange

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Luanne Grasset

THREADS!

FLOTILLA:

[+] Astrid Millar

THREADS!

THE COMPOUND:

THE AFTERMATH:
[+] Yumiko Kusaka
im losing my edge
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

"...

"Yeah, I mean, like, I wouldn't reply either, but, like -

"Fine, I'll do this the old-fashioned way."

Slowly, she dragged the corpse over to the generator. She picked up a jumper cable, and connected a gator clip to an arbitrary point on the dead body's collar.

She fwapped her hand against the power button on the portable generator, and a big light on the front of the machine turned on. Then, she pulled the other end of the jumper cable over to where she was.

Briefly, she brought her hands up to her own neck, and tightened the bandana tied over her collar.

Then she knelt down in front of the generator.

She smiled bitterly. Her lower lip twitched.

And then she jerked her hand and the insulated clip she was clutching towards the generator.
[+] Everett Taylor

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Harland Strange

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Luanne Grasset

THREADS!

FLOTILLA:

[+] Astrid Millar

THREADS!

THE COMPOUND:

THE AFTERMATH:
[+] Yumiko Kusaka
im losing my edge
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

And then she stopped, very quickly.

"Okay, and right there is when you'll want to cut the cameras on the stream. It's on a delay now, so, um, you can do that. Just say I did something that caused them to temporarily short out."

She dropped the clip, stood up, stepped over to the side of the room furthest from the portable generator, and slumped back against the wall. Next to her was a table holding her backpack and all her belongings.

"Since we're alone now, I'll explain myself.

"When I gave you the heads up to put this on a delay, I was handing you the keys to complete control over any narrative that leaves this room. Since the cameras, like, 'malfunctioned'... no matter what happens here, you can just make everyone involved sign an NDA, and then you get to make up some post hoc explanation for what happened. So, um, you guys can honestly do anything, free of consequence, as long as it happens here, right now."

She twisted toward the table, and grabbed the captain's log out of her backpack.
[+] She flipped it open, looked for the right page, and then showed it to a camera.
Performance art. Participatory.
I am the object. Hi-risk for me.
You are the participant. No risk for you.
Are you willing to participate?
Beep dead collar once for yes.
Beep my collar once for no.
All I want is for you to participate.
This is all I have left.
If you choose no, I will be even more bothersome until you say yes.
I have nothing better to be doing.
IF YOU CHOOSE NEITHER, I WILL REMOVE MY BANDANA.
ACCORDING TO YOUR RULES YOU WILL HAVE TO KILL ME
CHOOSE NOT TO CHOOSE, YOU ARE STILL MAKING A CHOICE
NO WAY FOR YOU TO AVOID
SORRY!
[+] Everett Taylor

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Harland Strange

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Luanne Grasset

THREADS!

FLOTILLA:

[+] Astrid Millar

THREADS!

THE COMPOUND:

THE AFTERMATH:
[+] Yumiko Kusaka
im losing my edge
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

She stood there for a minute, waiting for something to happen.

Nothing happened.

"Okay."

She twisted her mouth to the side, and sighed.

"Beep either collar once if there's actually anyone watching who has the clearance level or whatever to, like, make decisions. Give me literally any kind of a sign. You don't necessarily have to make any intervention beyond that. It's not often that I endanger my own life for art. I'd really prefer not to tie myself to the tracks if there's nobody operating the switch. Defeats the whole point of the excercise. I'm not trying to trick you into doing anything. I'm not that clever. My favorite card games are war and go fish. You can ask Noreen if you need to confirm that."
[+] Everett Taylor

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Harland Strange

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Luanne Grasset

THREADS!

FLOTILLA:

[+] Astrid Millar

THREADS!

THE COMPOUND:

THE AFTERMATH:
[+] Yumiko Kusaka
im losing my edge
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Nothing continued to happen.

She rolled her eyes. Then she brought her hand up to her neck, yanked the bandana off, and dropped it on the table.
[+] Everett Taylor

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Harland Strange

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Luanne Grasset

THREADS!

FLOTILLA:

[+] Astrid Millar

THREADS!

THE COMPOUND:

THE AFTERMATH:
[+] Yumiko Kusaka
im losing my edge
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

She stood there for 30 seconds and then her collar beeped.

She rolled her eyes again. Then, almost robotically, she grabbed the bandana with the same hand she'd dropped it from, and tied it back around her collar again.

Then she walked over to the lightswitch over near the room's door.

She flipped the switch off. The lights in the room turned off. She flipped the switch on. The lights in the room turned on. She flipped the switch off. And on. And off. And on and off and on and off and on and off and on and off.

"You guys are such freaking squares," she took a moment to state.

And then on and off and on and off and on and so on. And then she started doing it as quick as she could, and the lights strobed until her finger got tired.
[+] Everett Taylor

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Harland Strange

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Luanne Grasset

THREADS!

FLOTILLA:

[+] Astrid Millar

THREADS!

THE COMPOUND:

THE AFTERMATH:
[+] Yumiko Kusaka
im losing my edge
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

"The artistic meaning behind that last part was that I wanted to hurt your eyes," Luanne said.

"Good morning, Mangrove Garden," said Ritzy Daggers.

Luanne stepped over to the generator and turned it off, and waited for Ritzy to stop talking. Steadily, as the script progressed, Luanne's shoulders started crumpling down, and she slumped her forehead against the wall. Then, Ritzy started listing off numbers, and Luanne shuffled across the room to the captain's log. She shoved her arm into her pack and quickly pulled out a pencil.
[+] She listened, flipping to a random page and writing in two columns.
3 18
1 12
3 8
3 3
1 3
3 4
3 7
1 1
Ritzy was silent.

"Three, four, seven, ten, eleven, fourteen, seventeen, eighteen," Luanne said to herself, tapping the pencil against the paper.
[+] She wrote.
LIVING: 18, + Seo
"Eighteen, twenty - no. Eighteen, thirty, thirty-eight, fourty-one, fourty-four, fourty-eight, fifty-five, fifty six."
[+] She added another line underneath.
LIVING: 18, + Seo
DEAD: 56, + unattributed
She was quiet for a second.

She breathed out through her nose.

"Jewel, do you remember Sean Davidson?"
[+] Everett Taylor

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Harland Strange

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Luanne Grasset

THREADS!

FLOTILLA:

[+] Astrid Millar

THREADS!

THE COMPOUND:

THE AFTERMATH:
[+] Yumiko Kusaka
im losing my edge
Wham Yubeesling
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Wham Yubeesling »

There's a brief crackle of static.

Return to “Cruise Ship: Bowels (Danger Zone)”