Time Out

(Midnight, open)

This refers to the vast array of smaller vessels that form the filler of the flotilla. They are primarily old, junky sailboats, though rowboats, lifeboats, and dinghies are also well-represented. Generally speaking, no single boat in the sprawl exceeds twenty-five feet in length, and none are vessels designed for long hauls or lengthy habitation. The inner sprawl is densely packed, but likely safer for it; should a student fall overboard, something will always be close to hand, though the risk of getting trapped or crushed between boats is high.
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

"Yeah, I'm still going!" Alaska responded with a genuine smile. "I missed you too."

It felt good to be reunited with her best friend. It was a weight off her mind, at least to some degree. She couldn't help noticing that Laura's bandanna didn't match her own. But by the same token neither did Sergio's and she had been planning on sticking around him for a while anyway, so clearly she wasn't being picky about that kind of thing. Sylvain however was on her team—Selkie pride—which meant that he had to stick around no matter what.

So, somehow, she had stumbled her way into having an actual full group. Haha, fucking sick, she was the best at Survival of the Fittest.

Did this cause issues for Future Alaska? Abso-fucking-lutely. Was that Future Alaska's problem? Hell yes.

It was actually a serious issue and she didn't know what to do about it.

Laura addressed Sergio and Alaska nodded along. Happy for the distraction of the ongoing and slightly awkward introductions. It was becoming apparent that Sergio wasn't one for words. It was starting to look luckier and luckier that he had even allowed her to stay.

"Sergio let me stay on the boat with him and helped make sure this other weirdo didn't come aboard." She explained to Laura then turned her attention over to Sylvain.

"Speaking of coming aboard," Alaska waved her actual teammate over. "Get over here Sylvain."
backslash
Team Affiliation: Shiva's Sirens

Post by backslash »

Sylvain caught the package of seaweed snacks that was tossed his way, one-handed. Cheers and air horns sounded in the background on the stream, probably. This stuff was salted, he was pretty sure, and was probably going to just make him thirstier, which he'd be willing to bet that Laura had done on purpose if she had put any more than five second of thought on it. But hey, carbs were carbs or whatever. Actually he thought that the selling point of these was that they didn't have many carbs. But whatever, it was his ocean lawn clippings now.

Alaska invited him up. He had already been planning to come up, but Laura pushed past him and he let her, because he was a gentleman and shit. He stuck the barrel of the gun into his pocket - not the waistband of his jeans, even though that was less secure, because he had some respect for gun safety and his dangly bits both - and climbed up after Laura. And yes, he gave it enough time so that he wouldn't be looking up her swimsuit... skirt... thing. There were some abysses he didn't wish to gaze into.

Once aboard the boat, Sylvain leaned back against the deck's railing, blinking again in the sunlight. He should probably take his contacts out soon. "Seriously though, water? I think Lucille has all my stuff and I'm real thirsty." He shot Sergio a glance and a smile. Sergio did not seem inclined to return to sentiment or the gesture.

There was a dynamic here already, one which Sylvain wasn't entirely sure if anyone else was aware of yet. See, he and Alaska were on the same team. Alaska and Laura were best friends. Sergio was... a guy. Maybe he and Alaska had something, but Sylvain knew that Sergio had no prior connection with him and was pretty sure that Sergio had nothing with Laura.

Now, one third wheel was enough, in Sylvain's estimation. Given the existing relations, he wasn't sure yet whether that was him or Laura. Neither of them was at the bottom of the totem pole, though. Physical fitness, weapons, and all of that aside, Sergio was the fourth wheel. So the question was: did he know it yet?

If he did know - or when he realized - what would he do?
Pippi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Pippi »

Laura had noticed the bandannas as well.

This was the key thing about Laura, the thing that made her such a goddamn nuisance. She could give a sum total of zero shits about anything and everything, she could look just like an idiot asshole stoner with no life and no future, and hey, maybe that was about 91.7% true. But what that all meant as well, was that she could just… notice shit, and get away with it. She noticed exactly how to get under peoples skin. She noticed exactly what things to say that would hit people where it hurt the most. She noticed the things that upset and angered people, and took them into her own mind, so that she would always have a leg up on people.

So, like, it wasn’t really a huge surprise that she took careful note of the lines dividing their little shitty boat party, the little groups that had already been invisibly, instinctively created. Divisions made by both the bandannas they all wore, and by their pre-existing relationships. It was easy to tell, just from a brief exchange of words, who exactly was on the bottom rung right now.

Course, Laura really couldn’t care less about all that for the moment, the only reason she really cared about the bandanna colours was that it meant, once again, odds were she wasn’t anywhere near close to finding the coke that was so rightfully hers.

“We’re fuckin’ surrounded by water, aren’t we?” Laura said, folding her arms and glancing over at Sylvain. “I don’t see the problem here, buddy.”

A sardonic little snort escaped from her nose, as her bag slithered off of her shoulder and down her arm, plopping onto the floor. She nudged it with her foot. The pack was open, the contents of it directly in Sylvain’s line of sight. The dude looked like a fucking clown, but Laura had faith that he could at least figure out this most fiendish of goddamn brainteasers. Although she kinda hoped he’d just blindly grab a bottle and try and take a fucking sip of explosives, babes.

“Anyway, good thing you kicked the weirdo out, we don’t want any freaks on this boat, do we?” said the girl in the maid swimsuit. “‘Laska’s got shit taste in SOTF husbandos and waifus, but she’s generally sound when it comes to the fuckers she hangs out with, so I guess I can spare my precious time to hang out with you guys.”

She grinned at Alaska, her usual smile with her mouth, not with her eyes.

“Even though I’ve got a REALLY important task to be getting on with. Jewel approved and all that shit.”
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG
Her Nonary Game begins here

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice
Past - Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Home- The Man Who Wrote Thriller

SOTF: U!!!! soulja boy tell 'em
P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades
Memories - cold > sea > love

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

Malachi Harlington - One Room Death Game - 1 Medallion - ALIVE
[+] Remembering those lost
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Current Weapons Equipped: N/A
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Kills: Zero
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too." - DECEASED
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest, Harpoon gun
Current Location: We Own The Night

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S
Home - Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
SANDBOX - Floating - Camp - Worse
MEMORIES - 과부
MAIN GAME - > Prism > Fugitive > Time > CocaineQuest > Bear > Me > Paradigm

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

An International Incident
O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
Current Thread: Run From the Sun

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70
Brooke Gaskell/Dustin Priestly/Leona Witsel

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Fiona Cahill - I'm ridiculous, and feeling very particular about my world
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Miranda West - And why'd you say it's just another day, nothing in my way?
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Courtography

Post by Courtography »

"It's not to dye your hair black is it?"

Sergio gave a half-hearted chuckle.

Jewel may have killed ten people, but she was still a joke. Interesting to know that she was a mentor on this season. Well, assuming it wasn't some bullshit that Laura had read on twitter before everyone had been yoinked from Miami.

This guy looked like a joke too, but his bandana matched Alaska's so he probably was going to insist on sticking around.

"I'll do you one better," he mentioned, looking at Sylvain.

He reached into his bag to grab a bottle of Gatorade and gave it an underhand toss towards him.

It flew a little too easily, and that's when Sergio realized this one was half-empty.

But he hadn't drank any Gatorade yet.

Whoops.
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

"There's a Cure CD hidden in the arena and you need to find it," Alaska said, joining in with Sergio's joking.

It was a nice and brief return to school life. Little jokes and one-liners that didn't mean that much in the grand scheme of things. It wouldn't—and didn't—last of course but for a brief moment Alaska had visions of being in the school cafeteria.

But on a more serious note, the group they had wasn't actually tenable in the long-term. That was just basic math and Alaska was good at advanced math so it wasn't a hard calculation to run if she was thinking logically. Now of course she wasn't a robot built to win Survival of the Fittest. Oh, how easy things would have been if she was. But no.

The logical, robot play would be to stick with Slyvain no matter what, he was her teammate after all and the other two didn't matter. She could string them along as much as possible then cut them loose at the most tactically convenient time. There were probably people in her season who were running that exact plan as she thought about it.

She wouldn't be one of those people though. Alaska-bot didn't yet exist so she was instead stuck with dumb meat brain Alaska who kinda wanted Sergio to stick around and definitely wasn't going to ditch Laura thanks to the best friend clause. That meant that the group was stuck at four. A group where only two people had any real tangible reason to stick together.

It wasn't a good foundation for a solid group.

As she had been considering all of that the conversation around Alaska had continued moving and she saw Sergio toss a half-drunk bottle of Gatorade to Slyvain that looked suspiciously...like...hers.

Oof.

Okay! So that was awkward! Her drink had just been given away for her. But it was cool, she could roll with it. It wasn't a big deal.

"Uh..."

Nope! It wasn't a big deal. She could roll with it.

"So! What's your important Jewel-approved task?" She asked Laura.
backslash

Post by backslash »

Okay, so Sylvain hadn't really expected two people to actually offer stuff to him, but nice. He tried to go for the one-handed catch doubleshot with the Gatorade bottle that Sergio tossed his way, but he slipped and had to clap both hands around it, crushing the poor packaged seaweed. It had already gotten a little squished when he climbed up the ladder with the package in hand, too. Rest in fucking pieces, seaweed. That was definitely going to get all over his shirt when he opened it.

Also everyone just kind of overlooked his comment about Lucille, which was fine, because Laura then dumped some much more relevant information on them.

"Wait, you got Jewel?" He spoke up as he rearranged the snack package and drink, resting the seaweed in the crook of his elbow so he could twist the cap off the Gatorade. It had already been opened and half-drunk, so thanks for the backwash Sergio, but whatever, Sylvain was fucking thirsty. He took a couple gulps and then looked back to Laura. "How's that working out?"

There was a sardonic edge to his voice to match hers, but he was genuinely curious. He'd expected one of the winners of the previous season to come back, since they had done that last time, but it had been really up in the air which one. Corin hadn't been much of a public face, and going by the things that leaked out online here and there, the SOTF behind-the-scenes people kinda hated Jewel.

Now to Sylvain, Jewel was kind of meh. Sloppy and not nearly as striking a 10-kill winner as Karen had been, but she had Aesthetic™ and only sometimes did annoying shit like long monologues at the camera. Mid-tier at best. Corin would have been better as a mentor with some marketing behind him, probably, but Sylvain guessed it was easier for them to go with the Season 66 winner that wanted to be marketed more.

He took another swig of Gatorade while he waited on Laura to answer the ribbing. He hoped that the quest from Jewel was something appropriately stupid.
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Sylvain just totally went and ignored Laura’s kindly and incredibly clear offer of water and salvation, going in favour of the shit-tier taste of Gatorade instead, which was just like, so incredibly rude, so completely and utterly indescribably rude. So indescribable that Laura, in all of her graciousness and good manners, decided not to say anything at all. And then promptly forgot all about it half a second later.

“Yeah, she actually told me to change up my entire fuckin’ outfit. Said there were way too many colours and too much cheerfulness, told me to grab some clothes “blacker than a raven’s wing and darker than the depths of humanity’s despair”, whatever the fuck that all means.”

Laura was more than happy to keep on rolling with the goth jokes, cause they were just so fucking easy to make, and in her world, there was no such thing as low hanging fruit. Jewel got a pass, cause she was hot, but all the other weirdo goths and sub-goths and goth lites that wandered gormlessly around Mangrove Garden were hot in a different way. Cause it was Miami. And, like, sunny, all the time. So they got all overheated and shit. Look, she didn’t need to spend more time than necessary on a joke about weirdo sweaty nerds, she was pretty sure a better one would come to her more naturally soon enough.

“But yeah, it’s pretty fuckin’ sick, like-”

She paused midway through speaking to tear a chunk of her sandwich away with her teeth, continuing to talk even through a mouthful of bread and tuna.

“- I’ve only properly gotten to talk with her, like, once, she’s got a fuckton of other losers to talk to, y’know how it is. But I’m getting mentored by, like, not just someone who’s won this shit already, but someone who got the ten kills to do so, not just by sitting around like a pussy and waiting for everyone else in endgame to cap each other, so, like, shit’s legit. Anyway.”

Laura wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, flinging crumbs onto the deck around her. She grinned, and said nothing for an infuriatingly long time, letting the tension and intrigue draw out until it had turned into annoyance and a desire for her to hurry the fuck up. Y’know, her brand ‘n all.

“There’s a baggie of coke somewhere out here on this floating field of fucks, and someone on my team has got it, and I’ll be damned if I’m getting stabbed in the gut before I can do a line on the fucking cruise ship. So if one of you’ve seen someone wearing this-”

She tapped the bandana tied around her plait.

“- And they were high off their goddamn tits, do me a solid and lemme know, yeah? Or if you killed ‘em and took their shit, that’d be pretty neato to know as well.”
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice

P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations

Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”

Second Chances
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
MEMORIES - 과부

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Wham Yubeesling

Post by Wham Yubeesling »

A voice comes out of Sergio's collar, audible only to him:

"I'm not sure whether acting on this information would be the best idea, but I think it might benefit you to know that that gun Sylvain has used to be your teammate's. Don't trust him."
Namira

Post by Namira »

Another voice, quieter, from Alaska's.

"Alaska, it's me, I...

"I'm... I..."

Click.
Courtography

Post by Courtography »

Well he hoped Sylvain enjoyed Akeno's backwash. Sergio hadn't noticed that the bottle had been opened when he took what Akeno had left behind, but now he was glad to be rid of it. The fluid of hers that he wanted wasn't spit. The mentor chick let him know that Sylvain had taken the gun from one of Sergio's teammates. As long as the teammate wasn't someone he cared about, Sergio didn't really care. Stealing weapons was part of the game if you wanted to win. Speaking of, he really should get a hold of something other than a laser pointer at some point.

The more important thing was that as the mentor pointed out that the gun had come from Sergio's teammate, is that he finally took the time to process where he had seen Sylvain and Alaska's bandannas before: Akeno had been wearing the same kind. That really fucked up his plan.

He couldn't stay with this group forever. Maybe if he kept watch or something he could take the gun and waste the sucker and then leave Alaska and Laura behind.

Not now though.

Right now the cocaine that Laura mentioned sounded like a more fun diversion.

Party on SOTF, Miami style.

"There better be enough for two," he quipped back at Laura.

Not that he had done cocaine before. Prior to this he wouldn't have taken the risk of screwing up his baseball scholarship. Now though? He could probably take the risk.

So he left with the rest of the group.

(Sergio Gallo continued in CocaineQuest 2021)
backslash

Post by backslash »

"Oh my god, yes. Yes. Shut up, don't say anything else, I'm in."

Actually, Sylvain had little interest in doing drugs, in general. Like oh yeah, throw some fucking cocaine in the weapon pool because everybody in Miami is coked out of their minds all the time, haha, peak comedy. That by itself was trite.

The idea of going on a wild goose chase all across the arena, toting a gun, with fucking Anime Maid Laura leading the way on the instruction of Jewel Fucking Evans, though? That shit was next-level.

Sylvain finished off the Gatorade and then stepped over to Laura's bag, swapping the empty Gatorade bottle with one of her unopened water bottles in what would have been a neat bit of sleight-of-hand if he hadn't been looking her in the face the whole time. He opened that one too and took several gulps, and once his thirst had finally been slaked, he put it back in the bag.

"What the hell are we standing around here for? Let's go find some drugs!" And with that, he vaulted himself back down the ladder. Stuck the landing on the jetty, and off he went. Things were looking up, now.

((Sylvain Kessler continued in First The Sirens, Then The Lights))
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

Cocaine.

That was...cool...she guessed. Yeah sure, it was something to do and there was a reward at the end she supposed, plus she'd never done cocaine so it would be an experience at least. Maybe she wasn't one-hundred percent on board but there was at least an end goal they could work towards and that had to count for something.

Alaska was about to say as much when out of nowhere and for the first time since she had woken up on the submarine her mentor decided to talk to her.

And she froze like a deer in the headlights. And she listened to the six whole words she was given. Then the anger rose in her chest as her hand tightened around the screwdriver as it pushed into her thigh.

She had been trapped on a fucking manmade boat island for an entire fucking day and her mentor couldn't even give her a complete sentence. She was the safe one! She was in no danger, all she had to fucking do was sit in the control room, watch some screens and talk to them and be helpful. But no, she had been silent for the whole time. She had watched Larry ditch her and not decided to speak up. She hadn't decided to enlighten her as to whether or not the weirdo the night before was a threat, which was information she would have possessed and been able to actually pass on. There was also no way she hadn't contacted the other members of the team, so what the actual fuck was this?

What fucking purpose did contacting her to say fucking nothing serve? Was her goal to be as upsetting as possible? Because it was working,

The screwdriver had pierced her skin long ago but Alaska hadn't released her grip.

The more she thought about it, the more she needed some cocaine.

“Sounds good!” She said as Sylvain started to head off, screwdriver retracting from her leg. “Let’s go get some coke!”

((Alaska Ferguson continued in Champions 202))
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Hell yeah, hell fuckin’ yeah, that was more like it, that was the reaction she wanted to fucking see. Hear. Whatever, they’d throw up some subtitles in post-production and shit anyway, so, take that, checkmate atheists, get fucked, Laura was right once again. Three peeps who were totally down to clown and fuck around with a bag of coke was a way better party than two pretentious-ass losers who got off to theories of modern art and shit.

Then again, an icepick lobotomy while watching a lecture on paint drying sounded more fucking fun than doing hanging out with those two any longer.

“Fuckin’ dank, lets fucking go then, bitches,” Laura said. She woulda returned Sylvain’s unblinking stare, as she knelt down to zip her bag up and double check all the important shit (explosives, food, bra and panties) was still in there, but he had already yeeted himself off the side of the boat. Hardcore parkour style, unfortunately, not into the water like a lemming with shit tier Vtuber hair. He had to realise that his actions were an act of war, right? He’d wake up one morning with half his shit missing, and Laura would be lounging naked in the pool, yards away, with his tuna sub in one hand and her well-earned drugs in the other.

Also everyone else seemed to be expecting an equal share of the treasure, which, lol? Lmao? Laura was willing to share, she wasn’t a fucking tyrant, but the majority of the coke? That was hers and hers alone. She was, like, really totally stressed out by this whole shebang, so, really, she deserved little a bag of cocaine, as a treat. It was only logical.

“Oh, yeah, head’s up, don’t have a fucking clue where the coke actually is but, hey, that’s part of the adventure and shit and whatever, yeah?”

She grinned, as she grabbed the railing, hoisted herself over the side, and dropped down to the jetty below - that’s right, she was more than just a bitchy face, thank you, years of martial arts training. That bitchy face had a big-ass grin on it, though. And why the hell shouldn’t it? Everyone around her was on the same page, she was reunited with her bad bitch ‘Laska, and operation pool party was a-goddamn-go.

With life this good, Marion’s escape plan could go and suck it, tee bee aitch.

((Laura Hakštok continued in CocaineQuest 2021))
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight

Those Taken

The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV

Virtua-SOTF

Second Chances

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS

Second Chances V2

Program Prologue

The Program V3

Live on your TV now!
MEMORIES - 과부

SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다

Super Dupers
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Marcia Wolff

???
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu

Return to “Marina Sprawl: Inner (Danger Zone)”