I see a ship in the harbour

Open! Very early day 3 now!

Jutting out of one of the dock’s cliff sides is a concrete tube, its mouth partially sealed by flood gates. The bulk of the pen is complete, although much of the support infrastructure for servicing submarines was obviously left unfinished. Dangerously shaky scaffolding sits next to abandoned machinery gutted for its wiring long ago. Much of this underground area is dark, and flooded by stagnant water, thinly iced over and deep enough to drown in should the ice crack underfoot.

Moderator: SOTF U Staff

Pippi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Pippi »

It was taking him an awful long time to take her hand. She was starting to think that he was planning on using his own for more nefarious purposes. And once that idea wormed its way into her brain, it burrowed in deep. Suddenly she was seeing pistols in trouser pockets, knives furrowed away down the sides of boots, a length of wire to garrote her at arm’s reach.

Her arm did waver, aye. But she kept it held out, and she kept standing where she was, even as Heath oh-so encouragingly dropped that he felt like they were being steered towards a Lord of the Flies-type dealio. Could be the worst, and final, decision of her life, she knew. But on the bright side, at least she was finally using the balls that God had been so generous to gift her.

Field Guide didn’t see eye-to-eye on her point of view, that it made no sense to load them out with weapons heavy enough to take down a whole army if all they were intended to be hunting was each other. Not exactly any skin off of her nose, though. She was pretty damn certain she was right, and she wasn’t about to take him to task for his point of view. Still though. That ideology, that the monsters had been let loose to run riot and demonstrate their own powers, and that bringing them down to rest wasn’t the goal but a potential final act of martyrdom?

That was… good information. Important information. For the future. Her future.

Finally, the gesture was reciprocated, the handshake completed. It was cold and clammy, a dead-fish handshake if she’d ever experienced one, despite how firm the grip was. The sensation was decidedly unpleasant, but the meaning behind it was less so. They were partners, now. For however long that may be.

“Um. Well. I, um…”

You know, she really hadn’t considered taking the fight right to their captors until this moment. It made a sorta, kinda, bit of a logical sense, on a surface level. She guessed. Like she’d said before, they’d been given weapons designed to wipe out tanks and platoons of cannon fodder. The airstrip was off limits to them, sure, but a rocket propelled grenade followed no such boundaries. They, all of them together, had the tools to show that they weren’t just gonna take Janus-Heyes’ orders lying down. One crack in the armour was all it took for an arrow to slip through.

Yeah. Wouldn’t that be nice? Maybe when their one, single missile left a crater in Sycamore’s little hidey-hole, they could celebrate for a split-second, before mortar fire rained down on their heads and blew them to bits. Nah, that kind of thing might have been up Heath’s alley, but certainly not her own, thanks a lot.

“Look, um, I don’t think I’m gonna. Um. Feel comfortable doing, um, much. With those creatures running amok, um, still. Let’s, um. Let’s bring ‘em down. I’m game for a little monster hunting, if, um. You are as well.”

Kay flicked her cigarette to the ground - sure, the water in this pen was already filled to the brim with rusted metal and scattered plastic, but she wasn’t about to show such disrespect to the ocean when it had given her so much love - and stomped it out as she strode over it, back across to her gear once more.

“You, um. Got a preference? For which one we target first? Sounds, um, like you’ve had way more experience of them. Than I have. You probably know which one we’re. Um. Geared up. To take on best.”

She scratched behind her neck - hell, where had that spot come from? - and chewed at her lip for a moment.

“And, um, hey. Um. Don’t sweat it. If you say anything, um. Cuckoo. I mean, I can’t get through a single sentence without, um, stumbling. Over my words. So um. Maybe we should communicate with, um, interpretive dance. Or something.”

She knelt down to shuffle the flamethrower back onto her body. The piping and wires were still bulky and awkward to strap to her back, the petrol tanks still heavy as shit. And, really, thank god for that.

The moment that this weapon felt like a second skin would be a real sad day indeed.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG
Her Nonary Game begins here

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice
Past - Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Home- The Man Who Wrote Thriller

SOTF: U!!!! soulja boy tell 'em
P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades
Memories - cold > sea > love

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

Malachi Harlington - One Room Death Game - 1 Medallion - ALIVE
[+] Remembering those lost
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Current Weapons Equipped: N/A
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Kills: Zero
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too." - DECEASED
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest, Harpoon gun
Current Location: We Own The Night

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S
Home - Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
SANDBOX - Floating - Camp - Worse
MEMORIES - 과부
MAIN GAME - > Prism > Fugitive > Time > CocaineQuest > Bear > Me > Paradigm

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

An International Incident
O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
Current Thread: Run From the Sun

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70
Brooke Gaskell/Dustin Priestly/Leona Witsel

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Fiona Cahill - I'm ridiculous, and feeling very particular about my world
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Miranda West - And why'd you say it's just another day, nothing in my way?
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
NoLife42069
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by NoLife42069 »

Heath always enjoyed it when you could see the gears turning in someone's head. It was kind of like a reminder that these other people around you could think. He saw so much from people that there were times he had to remind himself, that yes they, despite evidence are also capable of thought.

"I always intended to play real-life monster hunter... Somehow it's moderately less dangerous than hunting our captors."

Heath thought about telling his new partner about his gun. There were risks involved, but he would also rather not have to explain why he had it when he inevitably had to pull it out. He was taken out of his thoughts when he was asked about hunting. "Well first off, the biomechanical worm is out. It's something of a hive mind and I doubt we could even begin to deal damage to it without more than two people." Heath began counting on his fingers.

"Next would be the polar bear thing, frankly Chimera is the perfect name for it. I'm 90 percent sure from the information given that it's some rapidly evolving mutant thing. That yell on the first day? I think that was it, like... I'm not certain on this, but I'm pretty sure it's hunting us for more information and I'm worried that any failures on our part will just make it stronger..." Heath paused as he looked up. "It truly is the Apex Predator."

Heath shook his head. "Regardless, our only real option is those bald pale bastards. They're tough for sure, but underneath it all, they are still human." Heath paused as he began to pace in a small circle. "And by that I mean they aren't immune to rockets and being dismembered. And while I hate to help Janus-Hayes in anything, a bit of research could help." Heath looked at the flamethrower. "I'm saying, try burning them..."

Heath paused and a small smile formed on his lips. "Yes, that would be fun, wouldn't it? Though it would definitely be a bit inconvenient."

Heath perked up, a bit. "Ah, if you want to lighten your load a bit, just give me what you feel the least confident using. I'd rather not have my new ally in this hell hole die because of blowback or recoil. Though if you don't quite feel comfortable giving it to me that's fine as well."
I have some neat kids, check them out if you're into that sort of thing. Yes, even if a chunk of them are older than me.
[+] spoiler in the game
One Room Deathgame: Angry Knife man with horrid scars.
"I gambled away my life and paid for it, now all that drives me forward is petty revenge."

U: An older version of me in a shituation.
"I always told my mom, that if she ever caught me smoking then something Very wrong has happened in my life."
Cyber:Ángel Alcántara, Watch his halo fade and his wings morph.
"Angels have always been ruthless. Uriel watches Eden with a fiery sword. They even say he is as pitiless as the demons. Maybe aspiring to be them is why I feel like a moth flying into a golden flame."
[+] spoiler Some far off dream
TV-intermissions: The Wannabe- Ivan Rodrigues(S68)- "No, beating me within an inch of my life and carving letters on my head wouldn't be funny."
The Desperate- Cylia "Cyl" McGill(S69)- "Just one more... Just one more kill and maybe he will look at me! I'M NOT A MONSTER!"
The Pyromaniac- Seraphine Sinclair(S70)-"Brighter! Hotter!! Louder!!! Let this flame burn the arena away! They want a show, but they can't take the heat!!!"

TV4: The Acrobat- Harper -"They always told me to be ready for anything..."
The Writer- Juniper -"Mom, Dad? I know you're watching. Fuck you for dreaming of this..."
Pippi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Pippi »

Yeah, lad. Sure would be awful to see your newfound ally rocked backwards by the force of their own weapon, smashed into a wall, and ripped to shreds by an abomination that went against the laws of God and man. Unimaginable, really. Sorta thing that lingered in your mind for as long as you drew breath, and without even the common decency to be quiet about it.

It was a good thing that she wasn’t looking directly at him as he spoke. She couldn’t say for certain exactly what her face looked like right at this moment, but she was pretty sure it wasn’t a beacon of positive thought. And not just cause she’d been sent back in time to that moment in her and Like-the-City’s not-so-safehouse.

‘Fun’? What exactly about this whole thing was fun? Was it the freezing cold, sapping their strength and piercing right to the bone? Was it the crushing loneliness, the knowledge that they’d been dumped as far away from humanity as possible so nobody would ever find their rotten, bloated corpses? The creatures that had been unleashed solely to annihilate them? The humans who had been ordered to do the same? Was the constant pang of hunger fun? Did the fact that their every move was being observed spark joy? Or did he think it would be a blast - you could take that pun as intended if you so wished - to wrap your shaking finger around the trigger and aim with bloodshot eyes at a monstrosity out of some warped fever dream, knowing that whether you hit or missed, the ground would be soaked in gore, and that you could only hope that if it ended up being yours that you wouldn’t live long enough to feel it splatter underneath you?

Would it be cathartic to eradicate one of these beats, and stand over its smoldering corpse as you lived to see another day? Sure would be. But never ‘fun’. There was no bravery in finding enjoyment in what they were doing. Only insanity.

There was only one thing Kay could take any measure of pleasure from. Oh, the ocean. Her one true constant. Her rock. Her lighthouse.

She wasn’t exactly peachy keen on handing over either of her weapons, either. Agree to Field-Squared’s request, and she would be handing over some of her wall-to-wall armaments. Refuse, and a hefty chunk of that trust she’d been working to build up, a powerful weapon in its own rights, would no doubt get wiped out in the blink of an eye. In the end, though, it was a decently easy choice to make. She could live with just the one heavy weapon on her person; wasn’t like she could fire off both simultaneously, now, could she? Whenever they did face down their pale nemeses, they’d both need to be running at full power. And, if the chips were down, and the worst did come to the worst, well…

“Um. Okay. Um. Sure, you can grab, um, the thing. Rocket launcher. That’d be best. I think. Careful, it’s, um, heavier. Than it looks.”

… Better to be the one holding a full tank of gas, than an explosive tube with one shot remaining.

“Right. Well. Um. Sounds like we’ve got our, um. Target, then. If everything you’ve said, um, is right, then. Then yeah. You can be as strong as durable and tough as you like. That’ll stop a punch. Or, um. A knife wound. An inferno? Maybe not so, um, much.”

Kay took a deep, shuddering breath, angling herself towards the exit of the submarine pen, keeping Heath in her peripheral vision all the while.

“So. Um. Let's get a wiggle on, then. If we’re gonna try and, um. Get this done. We should be the ones to. Move first, and, um…”

She stumbled over her words into silence. She looked at the ground. Looked at Heath. Took a long, lingering stare over the ocean.

She’d be back some day.

((Kay Poultier continued in tomorrow will only get worse))
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG
Her Nonary Game begins here

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice
Past - Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Home- The Man Who Wrote Thriller

SOTF: U!!!! soulja boy tell 'em
P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades
Memories - cold > sea > love

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

Malachi Harlington - One Room Death Game - 1 Medallion - ALIVE
[+] Remembering those lost
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too." - DECEASED
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest, Harpoon gun
Current Location: We Own The Night

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S
Home - Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
SANDBOX - Floating - Camp - Worse
MEMORIES - 과부
MAIN GAME - > Prism > Fugitive > Time > CocaineQuest > Bear > Me > Paradigm

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

An International Incident
O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
Current Thread: Run From the Sun

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70
Brooke Gaskell/Dustin Priestly/Leona Witsel

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Fiona Cahill - I'm ridiculous, and feeling very particular about my world
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Miranda West - And why'd you say it's just another day, nothing in my way?
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
NoLife42069
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by NoLife42069 »

Heath could see the trepidation on Kay's face. "Look you don't-" but before he could finish the rocket launcher was offered to him. "oh."

She wasn't kidding it was much heavier, he had never held one before so truly feeling the heft was different. "Not sure how the bastards would react to fire, but I'm certain that a rocket would reduce them to atoms. That said I think it's best we use this on the Chimera or those worms. No clue how many shots we got but they need to count."

This was it, after two days of aimless wandering, a plan. Heath felt his heart thump in his chest, a mixture of excitement and fear of equal parts.

"Yeah, we are burning daylight and I'm certain they won't stay in the same spot."

Heath looked down at the used cig and smiled sadly. "Clearly, something has gone wrong..."

Heath began to move once more.

((Heath Redfield continued in tomorrow will only get worse))
I have some neat kids, check them out if you're into that sort of thing. Yes, even if a chunk of them are older than me.
[+] spoiler in the game
One Room Deathgame: Angry Knife man with horrid scars.
"I gambled away my life and paid for it, now all that drives me forward is petty revenge."

U: An older version of me in a shituation.
"I always told my mom, that if she ever caught me smoking then something Very wrong has happened in my life."
Cyber:Ángel Alcántara, Watch his halo fade and his wings morph.
"Angels have always been ruthless. Uriel watches Eden with a fiery sword. They even say he is as pitiless as the demons. Maybe aspiring to be them is why I feel like a moth flying into a golden flame."
[+] spoiler Some far off dream
TV-intermissions: The Wannabe- Ivan Rodrigues(S68)- "No, beating me within an inch of my life and carving letters on my head wouldn't be funny."
The Desperate- Cylia "Cyl" McGill(S69)- "Just one more... Just one more kill and maybe he will look at me! I'M NOT A MONSTER!"
The Pyromaniac- Seraphine Sinclair(S70)-"Brighter! Hotter!! Louder!!! Let this flame burn the arena away! They want a show, but they can't take the heat!!!"

TV4: The Acrobat- Harper -"They always told me to be ready for anything..."
The Writer- Juniper -"Mom, Dad? I know you're watching. Fuck you for dreaming of this..."

Return to “The Submarine Pen”