Going forward

Well, trying to anyway

The Pa’ani Sports Centre is a medium sized sports centre that features a full sized football pitch on the outside. Inside it contains a tennis court and two rooms exclusively for squash. The main attraction of the sports centre, however, is its pools. It contains a fully Olympic sized swimming pool for proper use and a family pool that goes outside and has flumes, a rapids section and some hot tubs. The outdoor section of the pool has a large area around it with row upon row of sunbeds and umbrellas for parents wanting to relax while their kids play. Currently all of the water has been drained out of the pool and it’s covered by a layer of snow thanks to the winter weather.
crabCaptain*

Post by crabCaptain* »

Isabel wanted to stand up and face Lucia. Tell her everything. Tell her sorry.

She felt small. Like the tiniest insignificant cell on a massive creature. She felt another pair of eyes boring into her skull. Lucia.

Isabel began to slowly turn herself around.

She didn't even make it a quarter of the way there.

A loud bang. A sharp pain in the side of her skull. Warm wet blood. A cry out. Isabel lurched forward.

Another bang.

TB2: Isabel Santana- DECEASED
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler crabCaptain. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Pippi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Pippi »

The first bullet struck. Drew blood. Caused pain. Not a killing blow.

The second hit Isabel shortly after. A direct hit. She stopped moving. Blood spattered against the floor in front of her. She fell forwards.

Lucia, too, was still for a moment. Then, the reality of what had just happened hit her. She took two steps backwards, wide eyes staring at Isabel’s corpse. Her grip on the gun wavered, loosened, until finally it tumbled from her grasp, bouncing twice against the floor. Each time it sounded like a cannon was being fired.

She had promised she would never kill again. Promised herself, promised Marcus, promised her family. Yes, Isabel had shot someone right in front of her, and yes, she would likely have killed Lucia as well, but that didn’t matter, not to Lucia right now.

She had murdered three people. She knew of this game, of Survival of the Fittest, and she knew that there were so many reasons that people killed each other. At some point, though, those reasons no longer counted for anything, and their actions became inexcusable. Had she crossed that point? Marcus had said her family would just want to see her safe and sound. She had believed him. Would that still apply now?

She couldn’t stay here in this room. Lucia looked frantically around herself, picked the first doorway she could see and sprinted through it, searching for a place that she could just curl up in and vanish.

She didn’t notice that the familiar weight in her pocket was still missing.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG
Her Nonary Game begins here

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice
Past - Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Home- The Man Who Wrote Thriller

SOTF: U!!!! soulja boy tell 'em
P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades
Memories - cold > sea > love

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

Malachi Harlington - One Room Death Game - 1 Medallion - ALIVE
[+] Remembering those lost
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Current Weapons Equipped: N/A
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Kills: Zero
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too." - DECEASED
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest, Harpoon gun
Current Location: We Own The Night

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S
Home - Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
SANDBOX - Floating - Camp - Worse
MEMORIES - 과부
MAIN GAME - > Prism > Fugitive > Time > CocaineQuest > Bear > Me > Paradigm

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

An International Incident
O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
Current Thread: Run From the Sun

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70
Brooke Gaskell/Dustin Priestly/Leona Witsel

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Fiona Cahill - I'm ridiculous, and feeling very particular about my world
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Miranda West - And why'd you say it's just another day, nothing in my way?
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

((Cathryn Bailey continues from Silver Lights))

Cathryn wasn't quite sure where to head, despite the lack of choices. She'd forgotten to take note of that, the danger zones. More than once, her collar suddenly started beeping, and Cathryn would be startled. But then, she'd chuckle at herself and head in the opposite direction. After a while, a half-plan formed in her head. The theater was off-limits, considering Jackson was there, last time she saw him. And at the sports center, after leaving Leah behind, there had been a familiar voice. One she refused to forget. So, on the slightest whim, she headed towards here.

The beam of light moved around a rather unfamiliar part of the center. Some type of lobby. There were bodies here, but they elicited no reaction from Cathryn. Her footsteps, as much as she tried to lighten them, made the slightest echoes in the building. She walked around, not really sure what to do. And then, she smiled. Or, at least, her eyes did. The bandages around her cheek did nothing to minimize the pain, so she taught herself not to use her mouth that much.

A pistol lay on the floor, quite a distance away from a boy's body. She set down the flashlight so it pointed up, and picked the pistol up with her right hand, winced once again as her shoulder moved. She'd have to get used to that. She examined it, noted that it was probably the most typical gun ever. Somewhat lighter than Zoe's, she thought. It would probably be easier to use.

All of a sudden, other footsteps. She pointed her gun at where they came from. The dark made it hard to tell, but bit by bit, she recognized a face, etched with fear. Cathryn just looked at her, at Lucia. Pointed her pistol.

Moving her lips as little as possible, she spoke.

"Well, looks like I found you."
SC3:
Matias Juarez is fed up. He is currently walking home.
Pregame: now that you are broken by the seas, in the depths of the waters,
Memories: Vamô Detonar essa Porra!

Diego Larrosa is lost.
[+] ᵧₒᵤբₛ
[+] Supers
Dead:
SS35: Mattie Wilkinson can't stop thinking about the past. He tried his best to matter in There We Will Be, Like An Old Enemy. [14/43]
Previous Threads: would - I'm the Satellite and You're the Sky - I'll Be Your Friend in the Daylight Again - What Remains of Cyrus Vähi - Could You Spare My Blood? - Inertia
[+] TV3
TV3 Characters:
Dead:
BC03: Matias Juarez hates you, and you personally. It was all bullshit to him in the end. [24/81]
Previous Threads: Doves in the Wind - Chapter 46: Fantom Frigate - Matias & Me - Loyalty: 1 - Everything Is Going According to Plan - Loyalty: 2 - If I ever acquire wisdom, I suppose I'll be wise enough to know what to do with it - Go for Broke - Wisdom (Part 2) - The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living - The Distance Between the Landscape and Dusk - I Want to Conquer the World - Night Moves
Memory Thread: It's All So Incredibly Loud

SS11: Britnee Joyner (adopted from Somer!) heard something from a friend of a friend, and wants you to know about it. She gave the cameras one last smile in Out on the Sea, We'd Be Forgiven [37/81]
Previous Thread: It Matters if We All Live - 👁️👄👁️ -👁️📦👁️ - Wait a Minute! - Bravado - On the Way to Anywhere - I Want Blood, Guts, and Chocolate Cake
Pregame Threads: Now, Check That
Memory Threads: Let's Hit It 90 To Nothing
[+] SC2
Dead:
B16: "Badass" Johnny Lancer (adopted from Yugi!) is the diplomat with scars inside and out. He got what he deserved in Though Far Away, We're Still the Same [8/65]
Pregame: Hold Your Horses Now (We Sleep Until the Sun Goes Down).
Memories: Through the Dreamers, We Hear the Hum. They Say "Come On, Come On, Let's Go."
Previous Threads: I'm Looking For a Place to Start, But Everything Feels So Different Now - waste of words - Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep - Sinking Man - Little Talks - There and Back Again - Your Bones - some day we may come to peace with the world within ourselves

B33: Damion Castillo is the perfectionist with cracks in his facade. He ran out of time in At Every Occasion, I'll Be Ready For The Funeral [38/65]
Previous Threads: Second Impressions - I'd Rather Be At The Aquarium.
Memories: Take a Bite of My Heart Tonight
[+] SOTF TV2
Dead:
CJ2 - Cathryn Bailey is the cynic who just wants respect. She lost control in Production Costs [4/72]
Previous Threads: A New Morning - Don't You? - The Jellies Experience - Makeup - Discordant - Stuck in the Middle with You - The Final Curtain - Grievances - Silver Lights - Going forward - Closing In
School: Whittree Secondary School
TB3 - Damion Castillo is the elitist who just wants to be good. He died a perfectly ordinary death in Lifdoff [65/72]
Previous Thread: Countdown
School: Davison Secondary School
pls give my kids friends tv3 version

Stephanie's Cuckaneers Today at 12:29 AM
maraoone was a mistake - cicada 2021
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Lucia had found a side room after a few minutes of wandering aimlessly. Small, compact, out of the way. She had walked in and closed the door behind her. It was dark, but not oppressively so. Safe, rather than crushing.

She just wanted to be alone for a while.

Lucia had curled herself up into a ball, knees tucked up close to her and arms wrapped around her legs. She alternated between blinking away tears, feeling them soak into her track pants, and trying to regulate her breathing when it felt like she was draining all the air from the tiny room.

It was stupid, she kept on telling herself, to be reacting in this way. Insulting, even, to the families and memories of the people she had killed, to be in so much emotional pain. She was still alive, after all. Still breathing. It didn’t feel that way, though. She’d lost herself. If she survived right until the very end, then the Lucia who was placed on the resort and the Lucia who stepped off of it would be two separate entities entirely.

She didn’t want this. She didn’t want to do this anymore. All she wanted was to be the quiet painter girl forevermore, with all the insignificant worries of her past life the only thing to concern her. She wanted to see her family again, without the looming knowledge that their relationship would have been irreversibly changed.

She just wanted to paint.

Eventually, Lucia managed to wear herself out. A culmination of general exhaustion and non-stop fretting and worrying saw to that. She fell into a restless, uneasy sleep, constantly on the brink of waking up.

After a couple of hours, she was roused from her dozing state by the sound of an opening and closing door, followed by footsteps. There was yet another person – or, worst case scenario, yet more people – in the sports centre. Part of Lucia begged her to stay where she was, hidden away in a side room. But there was always a chance that whoever had just arrived would search the place. She was in an awful position anyway. In this case, her best bet looked like confronting the intruders head on, as awful as that sounded.

At least she still had some means of protection.

As carefully as she could, Lucia eased the door open, flinching as it let out a squeak that could raise the dead. Slowly, almost walking on tiptoes, she made her way back to the entry lobby.

There was only one person still on the resort that Lucia dreaded to face again, and her blood turned to ice as she saw Cathryn Bailey standing in front of her. This was not the same situation that they had been in back in the museum. Cathryn had been almost entirely unarmed then, and innocent. Now, she had a number of kills under her belt, and a gun pointed straight at Lucia. A gun that looked suspiciously similar...

Lucia’s heart kick-started back into action as she realised that the familiar weight in her pocket was gone. Even so, she frantically rummaged dug her hands into her pockets, searching desperately for her last line of defence. Nothing. Somehow it had wound its way into Cathryn’s hands.

Fast, shaky breaths exited Lucia, as she searched desperately for some means of response. Cathryn had found her, and Lucia was completely at her mercy.

“Please...”

How many times had Lucia said that word? And how much use had it been?

“Please, Cathryn... You... You can’t do this... You do not... do not understand...”

She could, and Lucia damn well knew it.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice

P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations

Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”

Second Chances
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
MEMORIES - 과부

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

For Leah.

"No."

She pulled the trigger twice.
SC3:

Diego Larrosa is lost.
[+] ᵧₒᵤբₛ
[+] Supers
Dead:
SS35: Mattie Wilkinson can't stop thinking about the past. He tried his best to matter in There We Will Be, Like An Old Enemy. [14/43]
Previous Threads: would - I'm the Satellite and You're the Sky - I'll Be Your Friend in the Daylight Again - What Remains of Cyrus Vähi - Could You Spare My Blood? - Inertia
[+] TV3
TV3 Characters:
Dead:
BC03: Matias Juarez hates you, and you personally. It was all bullshit to him in the end. [24/81]
Previous Threads: Doves in the Wind - Chapter 46: Fantom Frigate - Matias & Me - Loyalty: 1 - Everything Is Going According to Plan - Loyalty: 2 - If I ever acquire wisdom, I suppose I'll be wise enough to know what to do with it - Go for Broke - Wisdom (Part 2) - The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living - The Distance Between the Landscape and Dusk - I Want to Conquer the World - Night Moves

SS11: Britnee Joyner (adopted from Somer!) heard something from a friend of a friend, and wants you to know about it. She gave the cameras one last smile in Out on the Sea, We'd Be Forgiven [37/81]
Previous Thread: It Matters if We All Live - 👁️👄👁️ -👁️📦👁️ - Wait a Minute! - Bravado - On the Way to Anywhere - I Want Blood, Guts, and Chocolate Cake
[+] SC2
Dead:
B16: "Badass" Johnny Lancer (adopted from Yugi!) is the diplomat with scars inside and out. He got what he deserved in Though Far Away, We're Still the Same [8/65]
Memories: Through the Dreamers, We Hear the Hum. They Say "Come On, Come On, Let's Go."
Previous Threads: I'm Looking For a Place to Start, But Everything Feels So Different Now - waste of words - Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep - Sinking Man - Little Talks - There and Back Again - Your Bones - some day we may come to peace with the world within ourselves

B33: Damion Castillo is the perfectionist with cracks in his facade. He ran out of time in At Every Occasion, I'll Be Ready For The Funeral [38/65]
[+] SOTF TV2
Dead:
CJ2 - Cathryn Bailey is the cynic who just wants respect. She lost control in Production Costs [4/72]
Previous Threads: A New Morning - Don't You? - The Jellies Experience - Makeup - Discordant - Stuck in the Middle with You - The Final Curtain - Grievances - Silver Lights - Going forward - Closing In
TB3 - Damion Castillo is the elitist who just wants to be good. He died a perfectly ordinary death in Lifdoff [65/72]

Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Two more bullets flew from Lucia’s gun.

Two more bullets hit their target.

This time, Lucia was on the receiving end.

The pain was instantaneous, sending Lucia staggering backwards several steps. It was like being punched in the gut, only after the initial hit, the pain remained just as sharp and pronounced. It was only shock that prevented Lucia from reacting. The world seemed dulled, slowed down, like she was the only thing moving on the planet.

She looked down, and already there was a crimson stain, so very visible against the bright greens and blues of her clothes, matching the one formed underneath Isabel’s body. Instinctively, Lucia’s hands shot to her stomach, clutching it tightly, as if it would do something of any use. All she got was bright red hands, sticky with her own blood.

And now the pain was taking control and the world was coming back into focus and Cathryn was still standing there and this wasn’t all some horrible horrible dream and

Lucia’s legs gave way underneath her, and she collapsed, right hand trying to grab hold of the smooth wood surface of the reception desk. She looked up at Cathryn, tears streaming down her face. She was still there. Still holding the gun. Still in complete, awful control.

“I’m sorry!” Lucia blurted out. This was no longer her quiet, often inaudible voice. This was frantic, panicked. Desperate.

“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”

She wouldn’t. Lucia could scream for mercy as much as she liked.

There was steel in Cathryn’s eyes.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight

Those Taken

The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV

Virtua-SOTF

Second Chances

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS

Second Chances V2

Program Prologue

The Program V3

Live on your TV now!
MEMORIES - 과부

SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다

Super Dupers
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Marcia Wolff

???
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

"Well. It's too late now, isn't it?"

Cathryn was in control. Very much so. She dictated the pace of this event. Who screamed first, when, how long, who fired the shots, where it'd go, when the end would come, how long. Who walked out of here alive. And no other factors to shake things up. But. When she first saw Jewel, Cathryn had imagined that it was emotionless, impersonal. Or even fun. But there was plenty of emotion. Behind her face, her rage, her fear, and her regrets stirred and boiled as she looked upon Lucia, upon her bloody form. She felt no relief at having brought down Leah's killer. She felt sick.

"I never had much."

She winced slightly. Every word, marked with pain. She hoped it was like that for Lucia too.

"Leah was one of my only friends. You took that away from me."

She blinked away a few tears. Intensified her glare.

"That had a cost."

And how dear that cost was. If it weren't for that one bullet plunging itself into Leah's chest, Lucia would've been a nobody, or even an almost-friend like Nina. The girl seemed nice enough for those few minutes before she realized who she was. And while that made it all slightly harder to hate Lucia, she still hated her all the same.

"By the way, what happens if I believe you? Prove that you had to do it."
SC3:

Diego Larrosa is lost.
[+] ᵧₒᵤբₛ
[+] Supers
Dead:
[+] TV3
TV3 Characters:
Dead:

[+] SC2
Dead:

[+] SOTF TV2
Dead:

Pippi

Post by Pippi »

“She... I...”

Lucia looked up despairingly at Cathryn. The pain in her stomach was growing with every second that passed, like there was a fire inside of her that Cathryn was personally stoking. She tried to shift herself, tried to do something to numb the pain if only a little, but that simply sent a spasm of pain shooting through her, causing Lucia to cry out.

Her mind was forced back to the diner, back to here a few days and a few hours ago. All those deaths she had witnessed, had caused with her own two hands, they had been quick. A shot, a kill. Then it was over. Cathryn could have done the same. One quick pull of the trigger and it’d have been over. Justice would have been done. Did she do this on purpose? Was she drawing Lucia’s agony out as long as possible?

Lucia wanted to hate Cathryn but all she felt was fear.

There was no way Lucia could prove that she had been backed into a corner when Leah had appeared. All witnesses to her crime were dead, now. As for Lucia herself, her own mind was clouded with so much doubt that even she didn’t believe she was totally innocent. There was no way she could prove it and there was no way Cathryn would believe her, even if she did. But she had to try. She had to do something. It couldn’t all end here, on the floor in some dark, dusty, abandoned building.

“She... she ran at me. She ran at me! She had a shotgun, and... I was so scared and oh god, please, just... help me! I don’t want to die here!”

Neither had Austin. Neither had Isabel. Neither had Leah.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight

Those Taken

The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV

Virtua-SOTF

Second Chances

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS

Second Chances V2

Program Prologue

The Program V3

Live on your TV now!
MEMORIES - 과부

SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다

Super Dupers
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Marcia Wolff

???
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

"You already said that before."

That was, almost word-for-word, what Lucia told Cathryn back at the aqua-museum. She guessed that that would happen. Honestly, part of her felt that no answer would ever be enough. It would probably never satisfy the why's of Leah's death, the 'did she deserve it's. But maybe, just maybe, she might've gotten some catharsis out of this, some reason. She might've gotten the truth.

Maybe the truth wasn't enough.

She raised her gun one more time, pointed it at Lucia. Her finger was on the trigger. She kept it there for one, two, ten, thirty, sixty seconds. And then she put it down.

"You won't die here, really. If you want to. You can drag yourself somewhere else, maybe outside. You can die there."

She put the gun in her bag, and left without sparing a glance towards Lucia.

((Cathryn Bailey continues in Closing In))
SC3:

Diego Larrosa is lost.
[+] ᵧₒᵤբₛ
[+] Supers
Dead:
[+] TV3
TV3 Characters:
Dead:

[+] SC2
Dead:

[+] SOTF TV2
Dead:

Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Lucia stared down the barrel of the gun for a second.

Her answer hadn’t been good enough for Cathryn. Even if she’d provided photographic evidence, then it wouldn’t have been enough. This wasn’t a search for answers. This was an act of revenge, retribution for Leah’s death.

Every breath hurt, now. The pain was as sharp as ever in her stomach, but parts of her were beginning to feel numb. At least this way, it would be quick. She’d be free of the pain any second now. Lucia closed her eyes, and waited.

As she waited, she tried to accept that she was about to die, tried to push down the panic that wanted to erupt from her. She prayed that there would be something waiting for her on the other side.

She prayed that her family would be alright.

She prayed that they would forgive their stupid, scared daughter.

She wondered why Cathryn hadn’t fired.

Lucia opened her eyes just in time to see Cathryn lower the gun and put it in her bag, just in time to see her turn around and leave. That was her final act of revenge. No quick death. Only pain in her last few moments.

Lucia yelled and cried for help, pleading for Cathryn to come back, for her mother, for her father, for anyone to come and save her, until it hurt too much to even do that. Her mind raced, fuelled by pain and panic. Her bag, where was her bag? Somewhere in here, it had to be, there was no way she had lost it. Was it in the side room? It was the only option.

Lucia frantically grabbed hold of the wall and floor and used it to drag herself along, back into the corridor. Each and every movement felt like she was being torn apart, but she was so close, so close to first aid, the possibility of sanctuary.

Lucia blacked out for a few seconds, and as soon as she did, she knew it was over. She would never reach the room in time. She would never see her family again.

She closed her eyes and the world vanished.

She had been so close.

IS3-LUCIA DEL PIRLO; DECEASED
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight

Those Taken

The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV

Virtua-SOTF

Second Chances

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS

Second Chances V2

Program Prologue

The Program V3

Live on your TV now!
MEMORIES - 과부

SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다

Super Dupers
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Marcia Wolff

???
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu

Return to “The Pa’ani Sports Centre”