Ones Who Fly Twos Who Die

Open!

The Orchard is usually a very colorful area full of pretty trees and plentiful fruit gardens, but due to the weather has lost most of its beauty. The trees and bushes are now bare and barren of life, garden seeds under a blanket of snow. A stream flows through the orchard, usually plentiful for fishing. While the aquatic wildlife still swims through the area, ice has begun to coat the water. Along the shore, there are abandoned fishing rods.
jimmydalad

Post by jimmydalad »

((Saachi Nidal continued from Honey Badger Don't Care!))

Saachi regretted quite a few things. Firstly, she regretted losing Nina back when they were at the salon. After running away from Sissy and Norma, she didn't even think about which way Nina went. This meant that she just had to wonder around on her own. That lead to the next thing she was regretting. The fact that she was wearing a summer dress and wedges.

If she knew she was going to be abducted, she would've had the foresight to wear a coat or something warmer. Unfortunately, she did not have this foresight. This meant that running around outside in the winter weather was less than comforting. She could feel the cold slowly affecting her as she travelled, the jumper she was wearing providing some warmth that she desperately needed. She had not checked her bag for other clothes yet. She had spent most of her time just wandering around, looking for Nina or someone else.

Her travels took her to an open area and Saachi distinctly heard the sound of voices. She swear the voices she heard were somewhat familiar, so she couldn't help but travel closer to them. Her feet drifted across the snowy fields, the wedges meaning that most of here feet didn't get swallowed by the snow that was layering the floor.

When she was a little closer to the group, she found a bush that was sufficiently covered in snow and ducked behind it. She wasn't sure if the others had seen her yet, but she didn't want to approach them without having some knowledge of what was going on. Once she got herself comfortable, she slowly peeked around the corner.

She saw two people with silver bandannas, one of them being very familiar to her. Bunny. Saachi knew Bunny was a fan of SOTF: TV, something that would normally make her judge a person very harshly. At the same time though, she was someone that back at home, Saachi was able to feel somewhat comfortable in confiding. If she was hear, that meant that somewhere down the line, she would need to get her out of the way. She wasn't really sure if she was comfortable doing that.

What made it worse was that her ally had a gun. She didn't know specifically who he was as he was facing away from her, but the kid had a gun. Saachi groaned to herself, bemoaning the fact that she not only had useless weapons, but she had to drop them in order to get away from a girl with a spear and whatever the hell Sissy had. She couldn't help but be bitter about not getting a better weapon. Why the hell did she have to get screwed over.

The other guy though was someone Saachi vaguely recognized from Whittree. His name was Forest or something and she knew he was in a lot of sporting clubs, something which she never really got into. When looking at Forest, she saw his armband and the tacky green color that stood out against the bleak background.

She smiled to herself. Perfect, she found an ally. However, he was with two potential enemies, one of which having a very important and powerful weapon. For that reason, Saachi stayed behind the bush, trying to think about how she should approach the situation.
[+] The Program V2
Characters
Image (Minus accessories)
M09: Maxim Senders - "The stars are so pretty tonight. Shame you can barely see them." - Status: DEAD
Weapon: Civil War Bayonet Gun
Pregame/Sandbox: o -> o -> o -> o -> o
Program V2: o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o

F10: Bailey Williams - "Don't you fucking move." - Status: DEAD
Weapon: Philadelphia Derringer
Pregame/Sandbox: o
[+] TV V2
Erik Sheely - The Quiet Cheerleader
Sandbox: o
TV V2: o

Saachi Nidal - The Valedictorian who hates SOTF
TV V2: o -> o
[+] Second Chances
Character Planning Thread

Aria Samuels - Quiet, Paranoid and Independent
Weapon - Trumpet
Memories - o
Pregame - o
Game - o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o

Saachi Nidal - Confident, Aggressive and Regal
Weapon - Meat Cleaver
Game - o -> o ->o -> o -> o -> o -> o
-> o ->o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o
[+] SOTF International
Jen Mara Tuiqamea - Adopted from Cicada
Game - o
[+] Artsy Stuff That People Have Done
[+] Maxim Senders by Mimi
[+] Bailey Williams by Medic
[+] Saachi Nidal TV2 by Yugi
[+] Saachi Nidal Second Chances
The Honeless Beard
Team Affiliation: Emmy's Selkies

Post by The Honeless Beard »

A voice quietly whispers from Saachi's collar.

"We'll talk about who I am and what I can do for you later, Miss Nidal. Right now, you've got an ally you'll need to rely on to make it through this alive, surrounded by enemy forces. Were I you, I'd get in there, and pronto."
SOTF TV V3
ES12: Ivan Rodriguez - Co-Winner - "Just fucking fight me, man."
[+] Past Characters
SOTF TV V2:
BB3: Matthew Weiss - #Weiss is Schiesse - "I can say whatever I want in this signature, and you'll believe it's in my story." - DECEASED
CS3: Dougie Sharpe - Personal Responsibility - "You're going to wake up tomorrow, and still be you." - DECEASED

SOTF SC V2:
B06: Brandon Baxter - Brandone (ft. DJ KILLJI) - "Thanks. I lost mine in a gunfight." - DECEASED
G33: Kasumi White - 'Cause We Are Young And We Are Sick- He is not here. - DECEASED

SOTF TV V3
MM12: Maxine "Max" Schwimmer - Sink or Swim "Akeno, please." - DECEASED

International:
O25: Tarren Joseph - A Boring Dystopia- "You killed me." - DECEASED

Supers
Kincaid Rawlins - The Apocalyptic Rockfight- "Hello kitty sucks."
Pippi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Pippi »

To let Forrest stick with them or to force him to go away? That was what Bunny was presented with first and foremost and, honestly, it wasn’t much of a question. What kind of a leader would she be to just turn someone harmless and potentially helpful away? A heartless one, not to mention completely brain-dead, that was the answer. And that wasn’t who Bunny was, no sir. Forrest was keeping surprisingly and pleasingly calm, especially considering he’d just had a gun pointed at him.

How odd it was that the weapon bearer was the one panicking. And by God, was he panicking. Bunny’s brow furrowed when he said he would die if she took the gun from him. Maybe that was true, maybe he would feel like a burden. But better a burden than the guy who shoots his whole team in a panic. Not that she could say anything like that, of course.

“Okay, okay, jeez. It’s fine. You can keep the gun. Just... don’t worry, Cor, I trust you. I know it’s in safe hands.”

Every lie that kept them all a team was a lie worth telling.

At least Cor seemed to be staying sane in terms of things other than the rifle. Going to an indoor area was smart, and his thoughts about sticking together as a group at least suggested he was attempting to stay on the ball. Bunny adjusted her cap slightly, curling a lock of hair around her finger as she spoke.

“Honestly, from my experience, people are more frightened of a lone person with a gun. If there’s a group with mixed useful weapons and, well... shit-“Bunny hoisted her scooter up a little at this. “-then people are less likely to see them as a threat, and more likely to be willing to accept allies. You dig?”

Bunny smiled at Forrest briefly, before quickly grabbing her own map, Cor’s attempts to get his own having been lost.

“Which, of course, means that you’re 100% welcome to stay with us, Forrest! Now, let’s see... closest indoor areas to us aaaare the Ice Palace, Tour Guide Center, Daycare Center aaaand the Bowling Alley. I think we can discount one of those straight of the bat, huh? So, any preferences?”

Bunny gave her ragtag group a smile as she rolled the map up and placed it back in her bag.

“Also, Cor, thanks for the offer, but I think I’ll be okay for now! If my fingers start turning blue, I’ll let you know, though.”

Bunny looked around the Orchard, still smiling for the cameras.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG
Her Nonary Game begins here

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice
Past - Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Home- The Man Who Wrote Thriller

SOTF: U!!!! soulja boy tell 'em
P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades
Memories - cold > sea > love

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

Malachi Harlington - One Room Death Game - 1 Medallion - ALIVE
[+] Remembering those lost
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Current Weapons Equipped: N/A
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Kills: Zero
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too." - DECEASED
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest, Harpoon gun
Current Location: We Own The Night

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S
Home - Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
SANDBOX - Floating - Camp - Worse
MEMORIES - 과부
MAIN GAME - > Prism > Fugitive > Time > CocaineQuest > Bear > Me > Paradigm

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

An International Incident
O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
Current Thread: Run From the Sun

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70
Brooke Gaskell/Dustin Priestly/Leona Witsel

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Fiona Cahill - I'm ridiculous, and feeling very particular about my world
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Miranda West - And why'd you say it's just another day, nothing in my way?
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Sh4dE
Team Affiliation: Claudia's Krakens

Post by Sh4dE »

Forrest probably couldn't have met more different allies. One of them was smiling happily and the other one was that paranoid that he almost got shot by him. But he could relate to Corin, they were in a situation that is just screwing.

Luckily Forrest could even consider them as allies, because both Corin and Bunny didn't mind his company.

It appears that Corin keeps the gun, which was a pretty bad idea. Not that Forrest wanted the gun, but it should be given to someone more sane, like Bunny.

And then they mentioned him staying on the front. Forrest thought they wanted to make him a meat shield at first, but then realized they'd look more dangerous when they have multiple teams in an alliance.

"I'll promise I won't scare you again, Corin. I'm just getting my bag now."
Then he took some quick steps, grabbed his bag he hid behind the corpse of a tree and took some steps towards Corin and Bunny.

Corin offered Bunny to take his sweater. So he seemed to flirt with her or something. Like in those old cliched romance movies. Forrest wondered if Corin and Bunny had a girl- or boyfriend. And if that person could be on the island. Forrest couldn't remember Corin bringing a girlfriend to the baseball field.

Forrest rubbed his arms so heat could be produced there. His head was still covered in his toque, but his face and his body still were freezing.

Despite his thoughts about how stupid their idea of giving Corin the weapon was and suggesting that Forrest should be their big meatshield, he commented to none of it, as he did not want to be appear like an asshole. Also disagreeing with people who have weapons, one of them being an SOTF fan, the other one being paranoid, and as both are technically not his real allies, is probably not a good idea. So he just responsed to the location discussion.

"Yeah, it is very cold. So we probably won't go to the Ice Palace. I'd suggest to go to the Bowling Building. Last time I bowled in a Bowling area it was pretty warm. And the building looked pretty big from the map, so it might be a good place to settle down."

Forrest then remembered that he was somewhere else, too. So he decided to give them his information.

"By the way, I was in a museum, but now some guy from another school is there. They have taken people from other schools!"
I'm so glad to be back !
Serpico

Post by Serpico »

Corin’s eyes turned to her with uncertainty, he could not for the life of him speak honestly of what he thought. The words wanted to pour out of his mouth; there was something he very badly wished to tell Bunny. It was the fact that she wasn’t acting like they would inevitably have to part with Forrest as a group, and that happening on friendly terms was dubious to answer at the best. But it was best shut tight behind his lips, he figured. It was at times like this that he wished he had some sort of prescience about these things to a degree.

“Yes,” Alright." he muttered softly as she talked about placing trust in him, he looked between them and then down towards his shoes.

He did not particularly feel keen to ally outside of his designated group in all honesty, and were it not for Forrest’s prior affiliation with him it was unlikely that he would have been allowed to be with them. Forrest only did make it in because of a bias. As for Bunny, she refused the sweater but his face did not change negatively, at the very least it seemed not to bother him very much.

“That’s fine, with the sweater.” He side gazed at Forrest and nodded as he moved to retrieve his things. As he spoke of a bowling alley all he nodded in agreement as it sounded relatively fine to him.

“I agree with either the bowling alley or day-care centre, I think that the day care would have more things like blankets as such though?” He was speaking only loud enough to be barely audible; he wasn’t particularly decisive by the judging of his voice.

“But, uh, that’s just a guess anyway...”

He wasn’t particularly surprised about them adding another school, though it bothered him slightly less to think of turning a rifle to a stranger than it did someone from his school. At the least it would not be conflict with someone he knew on amiable terms. However it offered new reasons to worry, such as unpredictability that came with unfamiliar individuals.

“But we should get moving and find a good spot, before someone else with a rifle from the other school sees us or something.” He tugged on his bag as if to indicate that they should start to move.

“Bunny, are you okay with leading…? If you’re not, I uh, I might? Forrest, you can walk as you like as long as you’re not behind both of us?” He was just throwing these questions out without much confidence or sternness; they almost seemed like feeble suggestions if his tone was an indication. Corin was determined not to keep Forrest in the back where no one could watch him; though it partially shamed him to act towards the boy very little tact. He could only muster a faint smile as he found little comfort in the position that he was in.

It was harrowing he thought, that there were so many watching and waiting for his imminent and likely ugly death. Still, it was better that they move forward, he was anxious to do so in fact. Despite all his certainty that he would not make it, he at least had to make some sort of push forward if the others were doing so as well. It was better to be more than a dead weight, as he feared he might be discarded in the end otherwise. It was just that he couldn’t suppress the shaking in his body or his head.
jimmydalad

Post by jimmydalad »

As she was looking onwards, someone's voice suddenly appeared in her ear. Falling backwards into the snow, she realized that the voice was actually coming from her collar. Trying to get over her momentary shock, Saachi took deep breaths as the voice was egging her to go and join up with her ally, something she was already planning on doing. That really wasn't the issue she was having at the moment.

The issue was trying to work around the fact that the enemy had a gun that could more than easily be used to shoot her down if she made a wrong move. She wasn't sure how trigger happy the guy was. If he was talking to someone of a different team though, Saachi inferred that he couldn't be that happy to just shoot everyone who was wearing a different color bandanna.

The thing she couldn't be was a threat. If she looked like she had the potential to fight back, that meant that they had a reason to shoot her. If she presented herself as a non-entity, she could hopefully not risk being shot. If she did get shot, she could use that as leverage for the others to be offensive against that team, provided she was still alive of course.

Deciding now was a better time than never, she moved out of her hiding spot.

"Hey! I come in peace! Please don't shoot me!" Saachi called out to the group, putting her hands up in the air. She knew she sounded like an idiot and she was afraid to look at the other kids to see their faces. It was safe to say though that she didn't think she looked threatening, especially considering she didn't have a weapon on her.

"Do you mind if I join you guys?" She refrained from giving any more information to the group. Even though her ally was there, she knew now wasn't the time to be giving information to him as he was surrounded by enemies on all fronts. She had to wait.
[+] The Program V2
Characters
M09: Maxim Senders - "The stars are so pretty tonight. Shame you can barely see them." - Status: DEAD

[+] TV V2

[+] Second Chances

Weapon - Trumpet
Memories - o
Pregame - o

Weapon - Meat Cleaver
[+] SOTF International
Game - o
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Bunny’s confident smile was still on her face as she looked between her two current allies. Everything seemed to have calmed down now, and they were about ready to roll. Cor still seemed more than a little shaken; his suggestions were made without an ounce of confidence. That was fine; there was still time to really get to grips with reality and to stay alert.

If he didn’t, though... the idea of going solo was always there.

“Well, that makes sense.” Bunny said in response to Forrest’s last statement. “It’s a similar theory to the whole ‘teams’ thing, I guess. Fans liked the mix of people from different schools last season. You don’t just discard a popular idea after one series, do you? Plus, Whittree isn’t the largest school, is it?”

There was another idea bouncing around in Bunny’s head. People from another school were complete unknowns. You would have no idea who they were, what they were like, or anything. Uncertainty bred fear, and fear was one of the major driving forces behind this game. It was a smart move on the producers’ part. Bunny just wished they hadn’t repeated the idea for the season she had been picked.

Bunny clapped her hands once, trying to act like a leader and trying to divert her thoughts to the task at hand.

“Cor’s right; we need to get moving as soon as possible. Soooo, if Cor leads... Forrest walks behind him, and I’ll take up the rear. Sound good? Right. Let’s-“

A third person had suddenly appeared. This was getting quite ridiculous, honestly. Was everyone just hiding in this orchard, waiting to ambush her? At least it was another person Bunny recognised; Saachi. Her feelings were mixed at the other girl’s appearance. Sure, they didn’t usually get along, but the last conversation they had had before the abduction had been much more cordial. Plus, the bandanna on her arm was the same colour as Forrest’s. Bunny looked at Saachi for a long time before she forced her smile to reappear.

“Saachi! I believe that can be arranged... right, guys?” For now, a four-man alliance spanning two teams was a fairly good idea. The idea of breaking free and working solo sooner rather than later was growing more appealing, though.

There was safety in numbers, on one hand.

A larger group was also much harder to control.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice

P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations

Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”

Second Chances
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
MEMORIES - 과부

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Serpico

Post by Serpico »

His eyes narrowed in on Saachi as a scowl formed, another Jade bandana meant another cuckoo in the nest in a sense. He did not react as badly however as he did with Forrest, as Saachi had presented herself without hiding her team colour or appearing as though she hid a weapon. He did not fully assume that she was poorly armed however, as she may have been concealing something, but did not have the explosively fearful reaction that he did prior.

Bunny accepted her without much hesitation, and he wished so very badly to deliberate than thoughtlessly accept. It irked him that there was little time for deliberation; however his need to press on spurred him into accepting a temporary alliance. He knew that it was not wise to argue in front of the other team either, so he allowed Bunny to accept her rather than opening up a disagreeable dialogue. Though, he had differing thoughts, some ideas raced through his head and it seemed impractical but in the end he did not turn Saachi down.

“Of course,” He added, though sounding lightly displeased or distrusting in tone. “I’m sure Forrest has no problem with this, right?”

He felt that they mostly did not want him here, however. He did not desire this either, and his concern that an impending collapse of alliance only cemented in that he thought the idea to be ill-advised. He assured himself that he was at least in good physical shape, and could rely on that if he needed. He gripped the stock of the rifle even harder, assuring himself that his lifeline was still there, it was unlikely to leave his steadied grip it seemed. He momentarily turned his attention to a noise in the distance, most likely nothing but the idle humming of nature, for the briefest of moments.

It reminded him that at times when the wind would howl during the night it pulled in an instinctive fearful reaction from him as a child; it made rest difficult if not impossible. He was experiencing the same fear now, though no howling of that nature came. The howling always sounded so very spectral, and he once feared as a child that if he were to pass when the wind howled that somehow he would be doomed to join it. Though those fears passed long ago like the fear of the dark that he had in infancy, he felt vulnerable enough that he could draw a parallel feeling.

“Let’s just get moving towards the day care, and out of the cold.” He needed so very much to escape from the outdoors, and thus appeared hurried as he spoke. He would sort out his thoughts once he felt safe.
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

"Nope, I have no problem with it. Everybody who comes in peace can join us, right?"

When Forrest looked at the girl who came out of the bush, he recognized her as Saachi, a schoolmate of them. However while he stared at the Indian girl who was in his team, she gave Forrest shivers, because she was dressed...wrong.

Forrest turned around to Corin again, telling him with a smile, "Maybe you should offer her your sweater, she must be freezing."

Forrest did not mind the multiple colours in their fourway alliance. The chance that Dee, Seth and Marcus or other people he knew are his last three teammates were slim. But he did not care about teams and he did not plan to "win". He'd ally with everybody who wouldn't want to kill, no matter what colour they are. He would stay in his group and hope somebody smart who knows how to escape joins them. Or maybe Bunny already knows how to escape, because she has some knowledge about this "show". However he couldn't talk about escape, because the whole world listens to them. Maybe somebody of his three partners already has a flawless plan in their head which will be executed when the time comes. On the other hand he wasn't sure if Bunny and Corin would want to escape. Bunny's a fan and Corin might've killed him when miracles hadn't saved Forrest...But luckily Saachi is with him. Team Silver could betray Forrest, but they couldn't betray both of them. They're even teams. Two Green and two Silver.

Frustrated about the fact that he has no idea what he should do to get out of this game, he focused back on the conversation. Forrest pulled his map out of his bag and looked at it. Then he put it back in and pointed his finger to the direction he came from.

"This is where I came from."

Then he turned 90 degrees to right.

"So somewhere there should be the day care."

He looked at the faces and bodies of Saachi, Bunny and then looked into Corin's eyes.

"Like Bunny said, you lead, I follow, she follows and Saachi is behind Bunny, in case that's right."
I'm so glad to be back !
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

((Skipping to get to the next thread, sorry))

Bunny grinned, hands bunched into fists and placed on her hips, looking between each member of... well, she guessed she should call it her ‘group’. An alliance. A team. A merry band of vagabonds, on their jolly way to battle the forces of evil and bring righteousness to the land. Something like that. And she was to be the de facto leader, was she?

Man, if she hadn’t been an actress, that might have almost been an imposing challenge.

As it was, Bunny was in the limelight. She led the group, she made the choices. The public would have their eyes fixated on her, watching as the group made their way through the game. Watching as they fought, as they struggled.

As they died.

Bunny was still nervous, no doubt about that. There were so many unknown factors, so much unpredictability that was innate with SOTF. So many things she couldn’t predict, even with her knowledge of the show. She knew she wouldn’t be able to keep the group intact forever. Her own chances of survival... well, it was best not to think about that...

Besides, it wouldn’t do to appear defeated and terrified in front of her group and in front of the cameras. That was why Bunny still had a grin on her face as her mind worked its way through a multitude of outcomes and terrifying thoughts.

“I guess it’s settled then! Pretty awesome, if I say so myself.”

Bunny took another look at the map and faced the way Forrest had directed them in, before hurriedly gathering all of her stuff up and shoving it back into her bag, still holding the fucking scooter, for all the good it would do her.

“Welp, no time like the present! Let’s head off, before we, y’know, die of hypothermia, or something lame like that.”

((Bunny Barlowe continued in If You Hit a Wall, Hit It Hard))
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight

Those Taken

The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV

Virtua-SOTF

Second Chances

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS

Second Chances V2

Program Prologue

The Program V3

Live on your TV now!
MEMORIES - 과부

SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다

Super Dupers
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Marcia Wolff

???
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
jimmydalad

Post by jimmydalad »

Saachi quickly moved towards the group once Bunny gave her the go-ahead. The less time she spent without a member of the same team, the better. She recalled the person at the beginning saying that there were 5 people per team. Sticking in a group of 4 suited her for now, considering there were two people in each team. Maybe they could find more allies if she stuck with them.

Once she reached the group, she saw the face of Bunny's alliance member, which was less than pleased. This was probably due to Bunny quickly accepting her into the team, but she didn't mind too much. She'd just have to keep that in mind and hope that she didn't get screwed over due to bitter people in the alliance.

"It would be nice, but I think I'll manage for now." Saachi responded, trying not to disrupt the group dynamic by saying or doing something to piss off Corin. She needed to lay low for now, hopefully try and talk to Forrest alone to come up with a plan. The alliance could only last so long and she didn't want to be the one to be at the disadvantage when that time came.

Shivering slightly, Saachi listened to the others and raised no objections. She wanted to just go with the flow. Maybe the outfit she had been given by the organizers would allow her to get a bit warmer. Whatever the case was, people were starting to move and Saachi diligently followed their instructions. Her time would come later. That's what she believed.

((Saachi Nidal continued elsewhere...))
[+] The Program V2
Characters

[+] TV V2

[+] Second Chances

Weapon - Trumpet
Memories - o
Pregame - o

Weapon - Meat Cleaver
[+] SOTF International
Game - o
Serpico

Post by Serpico »

He repeatedly told himself to calm, breathing quietly in an attempt to still himself. He frowned as Bunny spoke, and focused on Saachi as she spoke up. His expression remained thoroughly grim, and he said nothing instead choosing to judge from behind youthful and frightened eyes. He glanced briefly towards Forrest, as though silently inciting him to follow before shrugging a shoulder as if to solidify that invite. His face was slightly softer for that very slight moment, an expression that Forrest might find closer to the ones that he would wear back at home.

Corin walked in larger strides than Bunny and Saachi, keeping closely to the front. His throat felt tight, and his heart was wild underneath his skin, but he moved on. He shifted the rifle to make it more comfortable to carry, sombre thoughts of home and an adulthood that would never come passing in his head. A stitched together group would not abate what he felt, even if it made his slated team member feel assured.

((Corin Albanesi – Continued elsewhere.))
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

So Saachi, Bunny, Corin and himself are in a group.

Forrest felt more calmed down, he wasn't panicking as he was in the Aqua-Museum. He was with more people and more people meant more safety. He wasn't lonely with the fat guy, nor was there somebody who wanted to attack him like with Valerie and that other girl.

It felt like he wasn't in the game at all, it was just like at the Whittree school, no strange people, the four of them, as if they were in class or somewhere in the city...well if you ignore the collar. Beside Corin's gun, the collars were the only thing that reminded Forrest of death, the only thing that scared him. That's why he planned to remove it soon.

Even though the coldness didn't bother him that much anymore, he was happy to finally go inside again. So he moved with the other group members to the Day Care, avoiding looking at the gun or at the collars, trying to calm himself down.

"Ebbrybody, let's go"

Forrest opened his bag and opened a bag of skittles, shoving some of them into his mouth during the way.

((JRII Forrest Doe, continued in The World Oyster))
I'm so glad to be back !

Return to “The Orchard”