Area Description: The Cliffside

If you were to follow the path up from the rice paddies to the upper level of the island it will eventually split in two. While one branch leads to the leadership housing, the other leads to a wooden building erected on the cliffside.
SOTF_Help

Area Description: The Cliffside

Post by SOTF_Help »

Area: The Cliffside

Description: If you were to follow the path up from the rice paddies to the upper level of the island it will eventually split in two. While one branch leads to the leadership housing, the other leads to a wooden building erected on the cliffside.

Sub-Areas:
The Temple
The Memorial Garden
The Cliff

If you have any questions about or concerns regarding this area or any actions taking place therein, please don't hesitate to contact a member of the staff team who will be happy to assist you.
Shiola

Post by Shiola »

The Temple: Borrowed Time
- There is some minor vandalism to the inside of the temple, including the now-complete destruction of the angel painting. A roof beam has collapsed and a rope lies nearby, having been tied into a noose.
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

The Temple as of They're Magically Delicious!
- Quite a few Lucky Charm marshmallows are scattered about in the middle of the main area of the temple, adding up to maybe a couple of pounds total.
General Goose

Post by General Goose »

((I am very late in doing this))

As of The Flawed Architect:
  • Ashlynn had made various signs, reading 'MEET IN THE TOWN' and 'HEAD TO TOWN', out of mud, sticks, and the like, across the various walls and rocky surfaces around the Memorial Garden and Temple. One sign was very much a work in progress.
  • She has been buried in the ground around the cliffs.
Slam

Post by Slam »

The Temple as of It's Nothing Like Kill Bill

The marshmallows have been about half consumed, making a notable bare patch in the middle of them.
My V8 Relationship Thread!
[+] Dead V7 Kids
B035: LUCAS BRADY - Had Enough - 1 - 2 - 3- 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Lucas Brady - Facebook!Lucas - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

Memorial Garden:

There is a ring of stones freshly constructed, albeit no signs of an actual fire. Nathan Coleman's body is between the fire ring and a nearby tree, face bashed in with a stone to the point he's nearly unrecognizable. There is the start of a hole dug nearby, left unfinished.
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

The Temple as of Princess of the Night and As Above, So Below:
  • Princess McQuillan's body lies outside the temple, to one side of the building. A GHHS yearbook wrapped in a frayed cardigan sits next to it, left there by Katelynne Kirkpatrick.
  • The body of Nick Ogilvie lies near the back of the temple, next to one of the support beams. He has two gunshot wounds in the chest and two in the head, there's a significant amount of blood pooling underneath him, and his face has been disfigured. Both pairs of wounds on his chest and head are close enough together to be almost indistinguishable at first glance.
  • Most of the cushions that had previously decorated the temple's interior have been moved and used to cover Nick Ogilvie's body. His body is not visible underneath the cushions, but bloodstains are visible around the pile, and a metallic odor permeates the interior.
  • The pile of Lucky Charms has been disturbed and partially scattered.
THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU. READ ABOUT THEM AND PREPARE YOURSELF.
[+] V7 Roster
Marceline Carlson
Pregame: -#->
Memory: -#-#->
Prom: -#->
V7: -#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-|

Richard Smith
Memory: ->
V7: -#-#-#-#-|

Ming Robinson