Start for Girl #5

Formerly an Open Field. The crashed remains of the terrorists' helicopter lay in the middle of the field, providing some shelter to whomever prefers to use it. Fair warning, though, of all the lurkers around the area looking for the baddies.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Heather stared the boy in the eyes, he wasn't giving the gun up without a fight.her eyes widened with the introduction of the gun's muzzle aimed at her face.

"You dont have the balls to shoot"

Heather said as she jabbed her knee into the boys crotch, Fairly hard.
Niice hit him where it ment itnow maybe you can get the gun back.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

As David felt the knee hit him in the crotch, he shouted in pain and dropped to the ground. When he managed to regain his balance, he rose to a sitting position on one knee and pulled the trigger, sending a hot lead bullet Heather's way. He had been attacked, now he wasn't going to stop until she was dead.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Heather felt the bullet enter her thigh an unemaginable pain coarsed through her body.

"God dammit!"

Heather hollered as she held her thigh,and fell to the ground.That asshole first stealing my gun than shooting an unarmed girl.

"Do you get off on threatening and shooting defenseless people, huh? Ya sadistic bastard "
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

David approached Heather again and took aim. "You attacked me. Now you die." with that, he fired about five shots in succession right at her.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Heather heard 5 gunshots and felt multiple bullets hit her left arm.She held her arm and winced.

Heather struggled to get to her feet as blood covered her fingers. I will not die I Wont! She slowly stumbled towards the boy. After a while she got next to the boy and grabbed the gun and attempted to pry it from his hand.

"I Will not die this easally"
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

David nearly dropped the gun at the force of the grab, but he took it in his other hand to compensate."Then you should have left when I allowed you to." David remarked simply, firing two more rounds towards Heather's chest at the close range created by her grab at him.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Heather fell back as the shots hit her in the chest. So this is it i'm going to die. Heather landed on her back as the blood seeped out of her cheast.

"No....no..this cant be"

Heather mumbled as tears leaked out of her eyes. "I should've just ran away from the start ,and now I'm going to die."
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

David walked over to the fallen girl and aimed the gun at her head, trying to decide whether or not to kill her. Eventually, he decided not to, since he did not need to and had to preserve ammo. Instead of finishing her, he left her lying there and bleeding as he headed towards his group. "We should be back on our way, or we won't reach the house before nightfall."
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Heather struggled to get up. Luckly neither of the bullets hit anything vital,but she would die of blood loss if she didnt stop the bleeding soon.

Slowly standing up and stumbing towards the boy like she has had too much to drink,After a while she got right behind him,and she clenched her teeth onto the boy's neck,digging her teeth into his flesh. If this doesn't work thaan I'm dead.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Enough!" David was markably pissed off. Tossing Heather off his neck, and wincing as flesh tore free from below his collar (he was lucky his neck wasn't blown to bits right there) he pushed her away and fired seven shots consecutively to the head and chest areas. He wasn't sure if he had killed the adversary, but he holstered the P99 and put his hand to his neck, trying to stop the blood flow as he limped to the group again.

((Continued in: Hiding))
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

OOC: No offense, but you just fired fourteen consecutive shots without reloading and you've hardly been hurt at all during this fight. It's got to be a little give or take, you know? I've been bitten before, I know that it's mightily hard to throw someone off if they have their teeth sunk into your arm. So...*shrug* Just an observation.

Yeah, bites suck. *grumble*

ETA: Yeah, Lady, I've been booted in that area before - believe you me, you go down hard no matter if it's a girl you're attacking (this scenario) or your four year old brother...*wince*
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

((OOC: Slayer, I'm going to have to side with d0ddi0 on this one, since I've been making note of godmoding attempts made by your character. After all, wouldn't a knee to the crotch drastically slow down his reaction time, if not causing him to double over in pain? Just saying...

And especially since Heather is a totally brand new character, maybe you should take it easy a bit, unless you guys planned this. *shrug* If you're in it for the realism, then be realistic is all I'm saying))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler LadyMakaze. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

(occ the gun hes shooting with holds 16 9mm rounds so it can shoot 14,and i really dont mind Heather dying so eh. oh and about the you should fall if you get kneed in the crotch you would fall and you should be cring in pain,uhm yeah i agree with the Dodd and makaze you are slightly godmodding the knee to the crotch should drop you, the grabbing of the wrist and pressing on the vein should make you drop the gun.and now im confused )
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: I see your points, I'll edit around some things and I wasn't entirely sure which vein on the wrist you pinched (there are a few). I apologise. Anyway, the errors you pointed out (except for the vein thing) should be easy to fix, though I must point out that Heather has been attacking a bit too swiftly for a wounded person. Just saying.
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

((OOC: Thanks :) Really appreciate it Slayer, and yes, it's true that Heather sure moves fast for someone who took in a bit of lead. In any case, I'll post IC once Heather is dead (unless the situation will resolve some other way), so fight on. :P))

(Edit: Will post once Kuze replies)
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler LadyMakaze. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “Helicopter Crash Site”