Introduction Thread

Discuss anything and everything not pertaining to Survival of the Fittest here! Here is the place to introduce yourself, celebrate members' birthdays, discuss media, and generally hang out and have a good time. Also found here is the Fun and Games section, visible only to those who have registered.
backslash

Post by backslash »

Hi and welcome! Reports of our death were indeed greatly exaggerated. You've joined at a good time, as V7's pregame is underway, and you can check out its planning forum here and pregame itself here. It sounds like you've already checked out Mini as well, so feel free to poke around in its chat and take a look at the game about to launch there as well if you're interested.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
PickledHen

Post by PickledHen »

Hello! I'm pretty new and I didn't realize you were all moving to a new forum since I signed up and introduced myself on the old forum on Tapa at first. I just wanted to let you guys know!
Age is inevitable...Maturity is optional! ;)
backslash

Post by backslash »

Said hi in the chat already, but I'll say it again! You can find links to the relevant pregame forums in my post above. Don't hesitate to ask any of the staff members if you've got questions or concerns.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

Hellooooo!
backslash

Post by backslash »

Hi and welcome! I saw you'd been in the chat earlier, so let me point you towards our ongoing pregame and its planning forum. Those of us with purple names are the staff team, and we can help you with any questions or concerns you might have.
Irina Ivanov

Post by Irina Ivanov »

Hiiiii!!

I'm Irina Ivanov(a), and I'm a little child who likes suffering!
Anyways, I'm on Mini, but after realising that some of my concepts don't fir into any universe, I'm moving here as well!
....Just don't expect me to be a particularly good writer.

----
Irina
Currently not in anything!
[+] The Future
Annalise Meyer - Self-Assured Introvert
Robin Wang - Belligerent Socialite
Brittany O'Doyle - Recovering Pollyanna
TheLordOfAwesome

Post by TheLordOfAwesome »

Hello new person! I look forward to your characters!
D/N

Post by D/N »

So I guess I should at least post SOMETHING here huh.

Iunno if I'm officially back for v7 or not. Am I randomly making concepts anyways unfortunately yes.

EITHER WAY GOOD TO BE BACK MISSED YOU ALL WILL BE IN CHAT ON AND OFF.

(also gimme my posts back if you can >_>)
Ugh never say never
Brayden Betancourt
Chris Passilidis
Adi Wheelwright
Fey Zelenka-Morrison

Always Remembered:
v7!
G080 - Nikki Nelson-Kelly - DECEASED Castles Fall in the Sand

v6!
B029: Aiden Slattery - DECEASED Get Off the Floor
G058: Kaitlyn Greene - DECEASED She Knew She'd Found Freedom

v5!
G038: Deanna Hull - DECEASED From Sea to Sky
B023: Jesse Jennings - DECEASED From Vision to Glory

v4!
G077: Andrea Raymer - ALIVE
B022: Imraan Al-Hariq - DECEASED
B006: Ricky Fortino - DECEASED
G036: Carly Jean Dooley - DECEASED

v3!
G045 - Eris Marquis - DECEASED
B104 - Jonathan Lancer - DECEASED
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

Welcome back, D/N! Great to see you again. :)
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
backslash

Post by backslash »

YOU'RE NOT NEW, GET OUT OF HERE.
The Bearded One

Post by The Bearded One »

Hello all.

I'm not completely new, but I have been away for over seven years (I was in SotF-TV season 1). I had a hankering to try to get in on the main SotF this time around, and I hope I haven't missed the boat yet. I doubt I'll register more than one character since I have other writing projects that I want to focus on as well.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Welcome back! Glad to see that you've managed to get yourself onto the new board. Feel free to drop into the Discord and say hello - usually where most of us congregate these days.

Since you'll probably notice that the board was ported over from the old site - just contact one of the staff members and they can restore your old posts to you (if you've got any on main).

There's also a PV version going on with Mini if you're interested in that.

Nonetheless - welcome back!
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
ThoDuSt

Post by ThoDuSt »

Hello again. I was TDS during v4. Don't quite know how "back" I am but I'm checking in regardless.
backslash

Post by backslash »

Welcome back! If you do get the urge to join in, V7 final apps are open, and you can have a look around pregame regardless :)
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

Banned.

Return to “General Discussion”