The Sands of Time

Start Point - G17

The church has been around for hundreds of years, and is in a drastically deteriorated condition. Ivy and moss cover the outside of the church, and the shingles on the roof are now green. Inside the church, the floor has been torn to pieces. Many of the old pews still sit inside, some of them turned various ways. The steps to the second floor have a large gap in them, probably making them unsafe to walk on. An old, rusty ladder sits in the corner by the altar. Out back, an old and dilapidated cemetery exists, most of the tombstones now indecipherable.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

Mariavel's thought were once again interrupted by a new arrival. That seemed to happen a lot lately. But then again, it kind of made sense in this fucked up game. Now, by no means did she want to fight again, but she had just been threatened by some random kid! What the hell? He just COMPLETELY contradicted himself. What an idiot!

Even IF he took one of them out, the other would probably just attack him. She saw that the boy had a type of gun when she came in. She stood from her seat and walked towards the redhead. He seemed like an okay kid. And he didn't seem like he wanted to mix things up either.

She smirked and turned to the other boy, knife drawn and pointing at him. Her body was now completely in front of the redhead, as if protecting him. She wasn't that good of a person, but she wasn't evil. She just had a few screws loose here and there.

"Listen boy. Are you REALLY that naïve? Like he said, you just contradicted yourself. Does it make you feel big? Pointing that gun at us? Does it build up that male ego of yours? I don't appreciate having a gun pointed at me or my acquaintance here, especially not after having about 300 lbs. fall onto my ankle. So if you would, put the damn gun down. I'm not looking for a fight, but if you shoot at either of us, I'll make sure you don't leave here alive. A church is a holy place. I'd feel horrible ruining that, but I'll do it if you attack. So, what'll it be?" She said strictly, her knife-hand unwavering.

She didn't want a fight right now. She wanted rest. But if this kid attacked, there'd be trouble.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Mitsuko2. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Solitair†

Post by Solitair† »

Kasumi looked up at the girl who was yelling at her, and was too stunned to reply to her harsh lecture. She's absolutely right. What am I doing, yelling for Lance to come to me? The Lord will reunite us if He is willing, but until then I have to act wisely.

After the girl who lectured her left, Kasumi took a moment to regain her composure, then got up and walked back into the church, just in time to see another boy bursting into the church, drawing his gun and demanding that everyone calm down.

What did I miss? Kasumi stared at the boy with the gun, until two others criticized his decision. She decided that she should try to calm everyone down.

"Please, whoever you are, put the gun down." Kasumi dropped her daypack in front of her and held her hands in the air to show that she meant no harm. "I don't think any of us have bloodshed on our minds."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Solitair. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
laZardo†

Post by laZardo† »

The only first-hand witness to this less-than-holy confrontation other than God himself was Roland, getting an unusually comprehensive view of the conversations outside the secrecy of the confessional from that slightly ajar door. One of them appeared to be unarmed and was trying to negotiate between about two or three others, two of them in a standoff with some rather potent weapons. Judging from their shapes and the way they were wielded he could make out a stun-gun and a pistol.

Jesus, that chick's got a deathwish! Doesn't she realize where she is!?

He began the first syllable of what he wanted to say, but that was quickly suppressed. Clutching that priestly scepter close to him gave him the urge to pray, out loud (per se) like he did earlier. But as he looked at its ornately decorated tip (it wasn't bejeweled, rather it was tipped with an ornately-crafted cross) he was starting to get filled with guilt. He didn't like to think that it was God's will to stand back and watch them kill each other off, then feed off what they left. This as much as he was certainly too afraid to launch himself into the mob and get crucified. But not doing that wouldn't reflect very nicely on his proud conservative image, would it?

Now I know how Father Greg must've felt...

He was having a lot of trouble deciding. Maybe God wasn't testing the people outside, he was testing Roland. but he'd have to make a decision soon. Right after he could control his breathing, which was starting to get a little...noticeable.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler laZardo. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Adam looked at the occupants of the church, and realized that he was sweating. It had been almost amazing. The arguments had stopped completely as soon as he'd pulled a Sam Jackson and burst into the room, gun drawn, and the animousity of all of the people had been levied at him. Licking his lips once (they were dry from the intensity of the situation), Adam looked back and forth from person to person. The red-head had insulted him for drawing his own weapon, the girl had all but threatened him, and the other girl had just asked him - basically BEGGED him to put his weapon down. That, of course, was something that Adam didn't quite feel comfortable doing yet.

"SHIT, guy. I didn't say anything about killing anyone! But what's the fucking deal with all of your arguing? I can hear it from outside! A church is a sacred place, and there isn't supposed to be any kind of fighting, and kind of killing at all. I know I look like the tool of the day here, but give me a break! We're being told to fucking kill each other! I'm just trying to hold on to whatever kind of civilization there is on this place. Do I feel big pointing a gun at you? No! I feel like a douchebag. But you know what? It means that I have more power than you, Mrs. Knife."

Adam exhaled, and came to the realization that he was probably making the situation worse.

"Look, I don't want a fight either, fuck, I just wanted to come inside out of 'get shot by anyone who passes' territory. I mean, this is one fucked up situation, y'know? I'm SORT OF on edge, because this is just FUCKED UP."

Looking at them all, Adam finally decided to put the gun down. He felt like an idiot for bursting in, and as much as he hated to admit it, the girl had been right. He had all but contradicted himself, and he felt stupid for doing so.

"So...like, sorry. Name's Adam. I understand if you all want me to get the fuck out, but I'd appreciate it if you could let me stay here for a bit. Something about a church sort of makes me feel a little better, y'know?"
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

Mariavel almost screamed at the girl too when she burst in with all her stupid peace crap. This boy was pointing a GUN at them. Hell, Mariavel was scared shitless. She didn't want to get shot. She was scared, but she couldn't let it show! No. She would fight anyone who challenged her or threatened her life. She gulped and watched the boy intensely, waiting for him to make the first move.

She all but jumped for joy inside her head when he put the gun to his side. Yes! No conflict. He seemed shaken, so she sheathed the knife and put it in her pocket. This boy didn't look like he wanted to fight, but if he still attacked, she had the tomahawk. She visibly relaxed and limped over to the kid, now with a name, Adam. She held out her hand to him.

"Well, I'm glad you don't want to fight. You really scared me back there. The name's Mariavel. I guess it's nice to meet you. Though it would've been better under different circumstances." She sighed and looked around.

"There's plenty of room, so make yourself comfortable. Ahh!" she cringed when she put too much weight on her ankle. It was hut bad. Damn it! She didn't want it to be like this!
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Mitsuko2. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
laZardo†

Post by laZardo† »

Roland was clutching his staff like he was dangling a very short distance over circling shark-infested waters as he watched the confrontation simmer, and...of all things...die down. He really couldn't believe his eyes. The deaths of all the people in this church would be delayed, at least for a little while. A smile crossed his face as faith unconsciously seemed to translate into action, or lack of.

Praise be!

He closed his eyes and took a deep sigh of relief, which was unfortunately broken when he heard a scream from somewhere outside his view from the crack in the confessional door. And out of reflex he quickly pushed the door open, causing it to creak as it reached the limits of his hinges. He also did that out of a sense of emergency, but now there was something like that he really had to worry about now, seeing as he had literally exposed himself in a corner.

Shit shit SHIT!

Apparently, God's...or Danya's...plans always included compromises. And as Roland stood, or rather, sat frozen on the confessional seat, he wondered if he would be that compromise.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler laZardo. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Somewhere in the back of his mind, Edgar was seriously considering the option of just gathering his things and taking himself elsewhere – it seemed that whenever he turned his head someone new was popping up. Though by the looks of it, the time of day seemed to be against him as what he remembered being a clear day, and in the hours that had passed seemed to have become a darkening night. Edgar surprised at how fast time seemed to have gone by since he had came here – though traveling by night would be somewhat safer than traveling in the board daylight, he hadn't the foggiest as to what could be waiting out there – so in a manner of speaking it could one of two ways, bad and more than likely super bad.

He had too admit, a part of him was more than a little happy when the gun totting Rambo finally lowered his weapon, explaining his mind set to them, and in some way he couldn't help but agree. But then again, he was packing a gun for a weapon so he wouldn't be rushing into any crowded building preaching about not killing any time soon with just a stun gun to his name. He glanced about though as introductions seemed to be the leading thing to do at the moment, he eyed the two girls – one of which looked oddly familiar from school, though who's name escaped him at the moment... if he wasn't mistaken was one of the odd-ball Bible thumpers... though didn't question as if this was right or not allowed, simply allowed himself to move his attention onward.

Eyeing the other girl, one he didn't know – though already felt slightly annoyed by for some reason beyond his current train of thought introduced herself to the other male, letting out of cry as she stepped back on one of his feet. Ed eyeing his lightly, though once again keeping his thoughts to himself, finally, his attention sifted to the other boy that had introduced himself as Adam – and was also from the same school as himself and Bible girl, very into sports if he hadn't been mistaken... though that's about as far as he knew about the other, faintly remembering a fight that he remembered this one begin a part back when Kim had been found dead, and they had been placed under lockdown for so long.

Though as he allowed his thoughts to wrap around all this, the rather haunting sound of a door creaking – it never meant good in a horror movie – echoed throughout the area of the church they where all congested in, Edgar turned his attention toward there only to find yet another person... causing Ed to sigh a bit loudly, this really was turning into quite the party, though not of reflex he found himself clutching at the stun gun tighter. Turning his attention on Adam once more, "I don't think anyone in here is wanting to harm... yet alone kill anyone else, though I could be wrong, Lord knows what this game can bring out of people – though for Lady Death over here,  she seemed all eager to earlier..." He said lightly eyeing Mariaval lightly, "Which by the way I'm rather curious about, seemed to have quite the amount of hate built up for..." He paused, trying to remember the Barbie's name that had departed not to long before.

"Ali, that's it... school grudge I'm guessing?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Adam nearly jumped a foot in the air when the door to the confessional booth creaked open rather loudly. At this new sound, Adam found that his pistol was already up and raised, in case there was someone inside who had grim intentions for him, or anyone else in the church, for that matter. As fate would have it, there WAS indeed someone inside of the confessional, and yet they didn't seem to have grim intentions, so Adam forced himself into a sense of ease yet again.

It still took him a few seconds more to lower his pistol, though. The Ruger Redhawk seemed to be a formidable weapon, especially with the scope mounted on the top, and Adam had surmised upon finding it that it was likely a sniper's pistol. Good luck on him, then.

Good luck!? What the hell am I thinking? I'm in a fight for my fucking life! It's bad luck times five, because Dodd did exactly the same fuckin' thing!

As he lowered his weapon, Adam guestured to the occupant of the confessional.

"Yo, man...why don't you come out here and join us? Nobody here's trying to hurt anyone...at least, I don't think so..."

As he said that, he caught the tail-end of Edgar's comment. Turning a little, he looked right at Ed with a serious look on his face.

"This game? Dude, this game FUCKS people up. Shit, guy. If you saw any part of the first go-round of this happy little kill-fest, you'd know that people get fuckin' crazy in this thing. Fuck, bro...I had FRIENDS in that game. The fuckin' winner was one of my best buddies, and believe me, he's plenty fucked up these days. This fuckin' thing gets you if you go the distance, one way or another."

Adam frowned.

"S'why we need to get out! Everyone who tried it the first time failed miserably, but if we can get to some sort of computer, or access to tools, maybe we can find a way to get these fuckin' collars off without blowing ourselves up, right?"

Adam's hands quivered a bit, and he made a fist to stifle it.

"This situation is really fucked up in so many different ways, and I'm not willing to sit down and die. I want to take it to this asshole, and get the fuck out! Anyone else have the same kind of feelings?"
[+] V7

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20

[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

Ross Miller

2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

V6 (2015)
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
ZigZaggerty†

Post by ZigZaggerty† »

((Continued from Rebirth))

Debrah made her way out of the forest, and according to her map and compass she was on the south end of the island. And according to the large looming structure before her, she was at the church.

Did you come here to pray for me?

Debrah sighed at the thought of Deliah being inside and waiting for her, praying for both their safety. Among the old wood pews she would be sitting. Her hands grasped together and her eyes cast to the sky, filled with tears akin to diamonds. Debrah could feel herself wanting to cry at the image of her sister lost, but she could not bring herself to do so. Her right hand tightened the grip on the handle of the gun as she walked towards the door of the church, it was slightly open and she could hear the voices inside.

Debrah, her face as cold as stone as he opened the door. It creaked as it slowly swung open, letting moonlight burst through the open door. It cast her shadow far across the room, her eyes followed the shadow and looked over all of the people. They were fighting, but not killing it seems. Her face dropped and she sat in the nearest pew she could find. Deliah wasn't here, but maybe one of these people had seen her.

"Before you go shooting at me, know that I'll defend myself if need be!" Debrah shouted, her voice reverberating through the hallowed hall. The gun in her hand glinted in the moonlight, shining across the silver barrel.

"Have any of you seen a girl who looks like me? Exactly like me?" Debrah questioned, her eyes following the boy with the gun.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler ZigZaggerty. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
laZardo†

Post by laZardo† »

Those next few seconds Roland waited seemed like an eternity, especially since he was staring down the pinhole (from his distance anyway) of a rather powerful pistol. He gulped, clutching the brass staff he'd been given as if it would save him, somehow.

And in a way, it did. After those precious few seconds the wielder of the gun lowered his aim and invited him to come out before turning back to the person he was conversing with. By what he could hear - and in a church hall, you can really hear - he didn't seem to want to kill him, at least right now. Roland nodded in approval, though it seemed more like twitching, and prepared to get up.

He took his numbered backpack - he had nothing in his school pack that he'd be needing here - and stood up in the confessional. Not as heavy as I thought... As he exited he tried to lift the staff, and that turned out to be heavier than he thought, though it did turn out to be just as tall as he was. As he exited he adjusted it horizontally, careful not to knock anything over.

Roland advanced cautiously out of the confessional and toward the assembled group. The way he held the staff out made it seem like he was expecting some divine light to burst from it and incinerate any demons in this grand church hall. Of course, that wouldn't happen, he didn't recognize anybody in the hall. And even in the remote possibility that they were demons - though none of them were suspiciously looking to kill someone just yet - the fact that they were in the church meant that it, let alone the staff, had lost their holy powers.

Then there was the girl who became the latest to burst into the church declaring that she was looking for something. She too, had a gun, and that froze Roland in place before he could get to the rest of the group. He recognized the girl as someone he'd seen hanging around with Franco sometimes, though he didn't know her name. Just as well, she probably never noticed him among the other clique-mates.

((P.S. We're missing Debrah at the party. Image Two cruel bitches aren't near enough!))
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself
Cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did,
You fell so hard
I've learned the hard way
To never let it get that far

So that's it huh? Mariavel sighed and sat down in the nearest pew. She never really thought of it before. Was this her penance? This pain... would it only disappear once she did something righteous? Was this her angel of guidance? Grant... Tell me what to do... I'm scared Grant... Because I don't want to die here. But... does that mean I should kill all these people that stand before me? Is that the only way I can survive? The frown on her face was quickly shaped into a smile as she thought more and more about it. No, these people have done nothing to her. The only ones that need extermination are the ones on her list. She took said list out of her pocket, before reconsidering and pushing it back in.

Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid

A new face appeared from the confession room. The boy didn't look hostile, so she let it slide. The words of the redhead seemed to hit home hard with Mariavel. She understood this boy. He feared her for that comment. She understood. It was a bit brash. Then again, how couldn't it have been? He had no idea what that bitch put her through every day of her life. Just like what her mother did.

"Grudge? Ha! Much more than that. More like I despise her. That girl it the essence of evil." She spat.

I lose my way
And it's not too long before you point it out
I cannot cry
Because you know that's weakness in your eyes
I'm forced to fake
A smile, a laugh everyday of my life
My heart can't possibly break
When it wasn't even whole to start with

That's right... Ali was just like her mother. Always putting her down, never taking the time to listen to her. Never giving her a chance. Yeah... her mother was just like ali... Maybe that's why she hated Ali so much... because of her mother. Because she never had a chance to prove her existence.

Because of you
Because of you
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid

Adam's comment was idiotic at best. They couldn't escape. It was futile to try. There was no hope. This "game" was like Pandora's Box. It closed the door on hope. She nearly told him that exact thing too, but something stopped her. She didn't know what it was, but it told her no. She should help. She could receive her penance. Then again, she could also die. What a nice thought. However, she listened to the voice no matter how stupid the idea was.

"Adam... That's a bit farfetched, no. I mean to say, that we could meet their same fate if we were to do this. But... we may also be successful and escape." She wasn't too sure about the plan, but if she could, she'd help in any way possible.

I watched you die
I heard you cry every night in your sleep
I was so young
You should have known better than to lean on me
You never thought of anyone else
You just saw your pain
And now I cry in the middle of the night
For the same damn thing

A new girl entered the church and, like most others, threatened them before sitting. How normal that was starting to feel. She asked if they had seen someone who looked like her, but she hadn't. Must be a twin, she decided.

"I'm sorry. I haven't seen her." She sadly said to the other girl.

Because of you
Because of you
Because of you
I try my hardest just to forget everything
Because of you
I don't know how to let anyone else in
Because of you
I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty
Because of you
I am afraid

"so... What's the plan? Do we work together? Or do we separate here? Do we become friends? Or do we become enemys?"

Because of you
Because of you
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Adam scowled as Mariavel shot down his suggestion of looking for a method of escape, but he wasn't ready to let the idea just simply die. Ignoring for a second the latest arrival into the church, he turned to look right at Mariavel, shaking his head.

"Yeah, it's farfetched all right, but like I said before...I'm not ready to just sit down and go out like a bitch, okay? I saw what happened the first time around, and nobody did a damn thing about their situation! Fuck, guys."

Adam's breathing had begun to increase in frequency and as he began to talk more animatedly, the pistol in his hand moved around, likely setting anyone close into a sense of unease.

"You know something? This game brings out the absolute worst in people. They decide to reduce down into fucking animals and just...fuckin' kill everything in sight! Y'know something? I saw firsthand what this damn game does to a person! Even if you win and get out of here, you still leave your damn soul on the island, with the corpses of your dead friends! One of my best friends was the damn winner of the first version of this thing!"

Adam quieted for a second, composed himself, and continued.

"You woulda' liked this guy, too. Nice guy, easygoing. Was the biggest optimist that I had ever met...went into this thing as that guy, and came out as a killer of twelve people, with some of the worst emotional trauma a person can get. I talked to him a lot, guys, and believe me...if we do not get out, the person you are? They're basically dead any way you look at it."

Adam looked Mariavel dead in the eyes.

"So I'm not sitting around with nothing to do. I'm going to escape this place, or die trying."
[+] V7

[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

Ross Miller

V6 (2015)
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

laZardo†

Post by laZardo† »

Roland stood close to the group, taking in Adam's sermon like they were in the confession booth. In a way, this Adam was saying pretty much everything he would've under these circumstances...almost as if he were speaking for Roland. As Adam seemed to get more paranoid, however, he found himself drawing closer, as if to try to calm him down by his faux-priestly presence.

"We should get out of here," he said, with a voice of authority that seemed to have been imbued in him from contact with the scepter. "One thing's for sure..." and for the next part he looked at the Bible-thumper... "Here, nothing is sacred."

((Sorry it isn't much, this guy's pretty much in the background and I needed to keep this place going.))
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

As the first announcement drew to a close, Mariavel Immediately tensed up. Shit, they may not trust her now. She had to get out of here. They may kill her. Two of these people had guns! Oh crap! She stood quickly and backed away from the group, heading for the alter. She didn't want to be too close if they started shooting.

"Listen. You're right Adam... This game turns people into monsters. I killed her to survive. And if that's so wrong... I don't want to die... I want to live a good life! Oh god, look at me, I'm such a blubber ball." Tears of both fear and pain were slowly falling down her cheeks. She didn't want to die in a place like this.  She wanted to be able to have kids. She wanted to get a job, and take care of a family like her parents couldn't. She would live. She had to!

"I'm not dieing! So if you're with me, then come on. If not... Then the next time we meet won't be very pleasant. I don't want to have to kill... But it's the only way I know how to survive." When she said the last part she turned away from the group. She didn't like to be seen when she cried.

She wiped away the tears and turned to them again.

"I'll ask once more. Will you join me? Will we make it to the end? Think fast, as the clock is ticking. This place will become a danger zone any minute."
ZigZaggerty†

Post by ZigZaggerty† »

Debrah's eyes widened as the announcement blared across the island, Danya's voice akin to the grim reaper in all the children's ears. Danger Zones were listed first, and she was in one that was about to become active. She stood up and looked fearfully to the others as the death announcements were called, she silently prayed that Deliah wasn't on that list.

"I'm getting the hell out of here and I'm not waiting to see if any of you will follow" Debrah said, she turned and began to run out of the room. She didn't want to leave the prospect of a safe group to be with, but her and Deliah's life came first.

As Debrah ran out the door, the announcements ended. She sighed happily as she realized Deliah was still somewhere out there, waiting for her.

((Continued Elsewhere))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler ZigZaggerty. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “The Church”