여아 제 99을 위해 시작

yes its Korean

A relatively ordinary one-room school building located in the center of the island. A few desks are off to the side, due to the fact that they were hacked to pieces by some sort of weapon in the last SOTF ACT. Other than that, everything is nice and orderly.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Antonio fell into a considering silence (except for the occasional hiss of pain from the wound on his arm) as he heard Jeremy's whispered offer. While tempting, it could mean his death if they screwed up. Finally nodding, he whispered back between hisses.

"Fine, we'll do things your way, just toss the gun to me and I can keep this cocksucker at bay, then you can go about your business. You have my word I won't shoot you." he whispered, still keepng his eyes on Stevan.

Shit, I hope this works.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy tossed the gun on the ground in front of Slayer and said out loud to the boy with the shotgun, "I dropped the gun! Now let me leave!" A million thoughts seemed to go through Jeremy's mind right now...what to do....what to do....
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

"Now, kicked the gun over to me, or the shooting starts and we dont want that do we?" Of course stevan did, why else was he here? apart from being drugged and dropped into it.

He kept his pistol on antonio now, watching for any signs of threat.

He heard them whispering, what was he stupid? he was only a couple metres away from them.
"And did i say any of you could speak? Just hurry up with the gun"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bloody_Fists. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy nodded to the boy and said, "I'll be on my way then." Jeremy had enough smarts in him to realize when he was beat. Sure he could team up with Antonio, but that would probably get him killed. Jeremy realized though that only moments before Antonio was trying to kill him so without pity Jeremy winked to Antonio and turned around and ran off.

((Continued in: Girl *70 Start))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

Stevan watched jeremy run off scared, really he couldent give a shit, he'd gotten a gun off him and it was one less person to deal with.

He looked over at antonio and started to walk to him. he put the pistol in his jeans and grabbed the spas 12 in both hands.
The trigger was pulled and a flurry of buck shot was realised at antonio, not intentionally to kill him but more of a warning shot for him to back off.

"Kick the gun over here right fucking now, and, You got a name?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bloody_Fists. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Antonio jumped back slightly as the buckshot kicked up dirt in front of him, nearly hitting the gun Jeremy had tossed to him before running off.
Cowardly piece of shit, I'll be sure to put one between his eyes for this. he thought about Jeremy, raising his eyes to Stevan when asked his name.

"Yeah, I got a fuckin' name, it's Antonio Franchini. Now put the fucking shotgun down, you little motherfucking prick." he said, scooping up the gun and raising it to level with Steve's head, ready to roll out of the way if the boy started shooting and hoping he could time it right.

"Otherwise you'll know why nobody fucks with Antonio Franchini."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

"To be fucking honest i dont give a shit why people dont mess with antonio frnachinioa whatever the fuck your name is, From now on your called Greg!" Stevan said as he slid a cigarette between his lips and lit it, all the while his shotgun aimed firmly between antonios eyes.

"Now, are we going to do the heroic thing and shoot each other up? or relax and have a cigarette, you may be a prick but so am i, your seem alright, very...violent!" He held the cigarette with his lips and put his hand back for the gun to rest upon. he waited for his reaction, this could either be very good deal or a blood bath.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Heather sat next to the doorframe as the remainder of her group took off with the exception of the idiot brigade, who are most likely dead by now. Seeing the two new arrivals basically ignore her. She took her chance, she crawled into the school and up to the two boys who were on the ground as a result of one hellova lot of buckshot fling towards them, yet miracusly they were still alive.

Heather grabbed the two boy's bags and Attempting to pull the Glock from the caucasian boy's hand but his grip was too strong. Using the shotgun, she tottered to standing and walked to the back door, using the shotgun again as a crutch. Opening the door she left the school and tottered off into the general direction that the rest of her group ran off to.

(continued somewhere else and i know that there were godmods in it because Daisuke and Aiden were in suspended animation and no one noticed Heather because I assumed Steven and Antonio were entirely focused on eachother.)

Eh-Sun smirked as the crippled girl tottered off into the distance, whitch she didnt see because she doesnt have eyes in the back of the head. Looking at Peri she queried as she turned around and looked at the school.

"care to swoop in and attack now Peri?"
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Well, I'm going to ignore you trying to take my gun without me noticing (unless you meant Aiden, who really should be in the woods by now...). I doubt someone wouldn't notice a girl walking up to him and trying to steal his gun.
IC: After Steven's threat, there was a noticeable tension in the air between the two boys, Antonio still refusing to lower the gun. Suddenly, he started to laugh, eventually practically doubled over in laughter. Finally calming himself, he lowered the gun and took a deep breath.

"You...have got some serious balls talking to me like that." he said bluntly.

"That's a trait rare in this world, don't you think? Still keeping the gun though."
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

OOC: I'm going to interject, I can't just let this stand - stealing the weapons - nah, not so cool...so that part - it didn't happen, but if you want to try and steal the bags, go ahead...it's give or take here, man.
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

"If you insist" he said as he swung the Ingram up as he began walking from the thick tree area surrounding the school.The familair sound of the antique typewriter would be heard as he would fire off rounds towards the figures in the distance, the trail of fire more towards the left of antonio rather than Stevan but with the amount of rounds he was firing it wouldnt be surprising if he was caught.

He sprayed rounds continously towards the two till they finally came to an abrupt pause as he would be crossing the open ground between the trees and the school.The barrel of his weapon would be continously smoking as with one hand he would aim it towards the male of italian heritage, the greaseball.

"Drop the gun Dickshit" he spoke in more of a command than a request as he would move closer and closer to the pair.His finger oncemore gently stroking at the trigger of the smoking weapon.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: I'm not sure how to take that. Was he missing on purpose or genuinely aiming for him?
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

OOC Mismatched is with me now and he says he missed intentionally.

Stevan dived outta the way as peris shots bounded of the floor by him.
"what the fuck you doing? prick, you nearly hit me" Stevan said in a angry tone, his teeth gritting as he faced antonio. "and greg, keep your eyes of my packagae you sick son of a bitch, yeah i heard you talking about my balls" His shotgun was raised back at antonio. He knew he could trust peri but antonio he didnt know. He picked him self up off the floor and picked his cigarette up as he did. he took another long drag from his cancer stick.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"I wasn't talking about your genitals, idiot. I was saying you were brave to talk to me like that." Antonio said with a disgusted tone, having clamed down from the warning shots fairly quickly.

It's that guy from the path again! What does he want? he thought, still glaring at the two other boys.

"So, who are you two fuckers? Might as well know, since it appears we're not trying to kill each other anymore." he said, implying he didn't really care.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

(OOC okay thought I might want to explain what i ment

Heather grabbed Daishuke's and Aiden's bags but left the guns that they were holding.. or that I assume that their holding.

so sorry for the confusion and Kai said it was alright Dodd so...*stops self before going onto a swear filled rant*)

Eh-sun winced as the shots rang out towards the two boys fighting at the school, and seeing Peri walk down to the school building. Grabbing the gun from the front of her jeans, she followed Peri towards the school.

Eh-Sun kept quiet as Peri spoke at the two boys. Holding her Taurus in both hands.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.

Return to “School Building”