Jilly's hell demons (v1.04.7)

now with Picrew concept art

V8 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V8 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
Jilly

Jilly's hell demons (v1.04.7)

Post by Jilly »

*tap* *tap* *tap* Hello hello? Is this thing on?

Give my kids friends or enemies based on their vibes or don't i'm not your dad but also seriously DM me if you wanna get something going or wanna be gay or be siblings or whatever as long as it doesn't contradict anything here too awful bad
[+] knock knock it be Abel again
- son of a preacher man/vaguely culty Christian autocracy leader/family that's been established in Salem for quite a few generations but don't worry about it for now
- fraternal twins with Clara Moore, Emprexx Plush's kid
- blind in one eye not shown in the picrew because I am too lazy and am too left brained to manually edit stuff in ms paint, possibly congenital or possibly the result of an accident idk I haven't thought too much about it
- probably fairly familiar to other natives by virtue of his family being kinda Known
- kind of an idiot, does a lot of hoodratty stuff with friends and general gets away with it when it comes to discipline from his dad due to being somewhat the favorite or at least have higher priority compared to Clara
- not particularly religious, less of an agnosticism/atheist standpoint and more that he just doesn't think about that stuff and goes with the flow
- not necessarily a mean kid, but probably doesn't go out of his way to help people he doesn't really know though ideally he does have a few friends, possibly others that are kinda gremlin-y that like pulling pranks on people or setting things on fire or whatever out of boredom
- really likes rap music and regularly listens to it when his family/esp. his father isn't around and that kinda thing. will probably rap at your kid depending on how I feel in the moment in the middle of a thread
- also likes woodworking, likes the texture of it and getting to create/whittle sculptures he gives as gifts or whatever idk I have to think about to incorporate it but don't worry about it
- probably not going to college and just gonna fuck around and find out nom sayin'

Looking for:
+ Anything if you think it'd work! Fellow hoodrats, people that really find him annoying especially with getting rapped and narrated at, a girlfriend with really poor taste in guys besides being a part of a religious dynasty, I'm up for anything really.
[+] relationships
[+] Melanie Stuart
- non-native to Salem but probably a native from someone else in MA or New England and moved during middle school
- father died in a p bad workplace accident when she was a young kid, been living with just her and her mom for a decade and some change tho there's been some support both monetary and emotional from her grandparents
- kinda art ho-y, kinda sad undiagnosed depression kinda person but well-rounded as far as athleticism and schoolwork goes, probably ranks fairly high in the class but not really in the valedictorian competitive range
- infatuated with percussion and stuff as far as music goes; was inspired by Buddy Rich and Karen Carpenter's works to try drumming herself when middle school rolled around and really loves it. Plays in Amaryllis's (MethodicalSlacker's kid) postpunk band since, though it isn't her kind of music she values Amaryllis as a friend and has fun and stuff so. Probably plays in the pit orchestra if salem has a school band unless budget cuts got to it but you know what I mean.
- dating and has a good relationship with fenris's Dom which is awkward phrasing but you know what I mean, so probably fairly familiar with anyone he is mutual friends with such as the other pinoy kids
- also plays lacrosse, probably isn't "great" at it but she tries hard and that's what matters
- tries to get along with everyone, but probably comes off as rather aloof unless you already know her and her deal
- definitely going to college, ideally Berklee but also practically probably something else

Looking for: Again, pretty much anything. Lacrosse teammates, obvs bandmates tho u know who u are in that case, people who would know who she is and stuff. Anything is fair game.
[+] relationships
[+] Isidore Lastname
- hispanic because otherwise my cast is looking kinda white, thinking he's gonna be Salvadoran ethnically but was born in Boston and moved to Salem fairly long ago probably before elementary school started
- cousin to Luke Travers, Brackie's military kid
- lives with his mom and dad, both unmarried but been together for a couple of decades and are so touchy feely and left wing they kind of are a case study for the political horseshoe theory esp. with how much his dad is kinda controlling. not on super great terms with his parents but on a kinda passive aggressive level and esp feeling conflicted about his dad but don't worry about it
- has an older brother several years older than him that he respects who left to join the air force a few years before pregame starts
- p himbo-y on the surface, less dumb and more just kinda naive and stunted somewhat on that front due to being kind of sheltered by his parents
- fairly in touch with emotional intelligence and stuff, p laid back tho he can get competitive and willing to win if his buttons are pushed. Generally friends with everyone tho he can be kinda weird and has a habit of just kinda staring off into space or staring at people unintentionally so that might give your kid the skeevies if you desire
- likes working out, did gymnastics in elementary school and kinda progressed into doing cheerleading in school partially because he likes having a positive avenue to be intense with and partially because it's an extremely easy way to meet girls
- assuming jrotc is good to go as an extracurricular he'll be in that group v much against his parents' wishes but also they told him he could do anything he wanted so
- probably gonna follow his brother and enlist in the military after high school

Looking for: JROTC buddies, cheerleading friends, people that are turned off by him, you know the deal and the vibes by now. Probably don't wanna give him a lover but also like you never know if you wanna suggest something my office is always open.
[+] relationships
[+] Linda Lastname
- native to Salem
- lives with her adoptive mom and dad, never met her real parents
- a girl who's a weeb? AND a gamer?? bestill my beating heart
- unfortunately she also kinda sucks as a person, puts on this kinda sweet but kinda aloof sweater girly aura but is a lowkey bitch and the master of backhanded compliments
- likes Hunter (Fenris's kid) tho, has a p well established vocaloid cover career with him on youtube with a decent following for two amateurs
- maybe does choir if the budget cuts didn't get to them?
- also likes to draw, mainly landscapes and that kinda thing because she can't draw hands to save her life
- probably isn't planning on continuing school, probably plans on just hustling on youtube with her and hunter's vocaloid gig and maybe branching out into being a vtuber and seeing how that goes as far as income

Looking for: Anime club kids/weebs in general, people she might be friends with on circumstance but also maybe people who she's burned and stuff would be neat.
[+] relationships
[+] Charlie Lastname
- Pinoy Squad!!!! Also anti-sotf conspiracy group kid
- non-native to Salem, moved near the end of elementary school from [WHITE NOISE STATIC]
- lives with mom and dad and her younger brother
- kinda socially inept and shy, has a hard time emoting and occasionally says kinda weird things but does mean well
- likes playing tabletop games, maybe just DnD but possibly also Warhammer because I think that'd be extremely funny, she also gets maybe a little Too into the roleplaying angle but she has fun with it so that's all that matters
- likes to sew dolls, kind of has a Muppet aesthetic to them so look out jim henson she's coming for your wig
- also runs an Etsy store online where she takes commissions and such, has a fairly good business going enough to make a little disposable income without having to actually get a part time job and interact with people
- keeps up with SotF, interested in it as an oddity along with the taboo nature of it much like true crime community weirdos tend to go, also is in the conspiracy group thing going on but is kind of a poser and maybe has sold a few SOTF related Muppet commissions to other weirdos online so like if you wanna give me permission to imply that one of your old kids was turned into a Muppet feel free to let me know
- also helps her dad with his model train hobby, helps him with his diorama project he started when she was a freshman in high school but she also kinda has fun with it so it's just kind of a weird bonding thing they do.
- kinda gothy but more that she likes dressing in black than listening to The Cure. she do probably smoke weed occasionally tho
- probably not super popular in school outside of the pinoy kids or other dumb socially inept nerds.
- probably not going to college either but who knows

Looking for: if you got this far you already know what i'm gonna say
[+] relationships
[+] Amos Flanagan no relation to the Salem Flanagans why does everyone keep assuming that

-non-native to Salem, moved from Minnesota or Wisconsin or one of those foreign midwest states sometime during the 8th grade
- lives with dad and stepmom and is the oldest child of 3 kids
- one of my patented country kids except this time he sounds like an extra from Fargo but I'll see how well that actually plays out
- likes hiking and camping, probably wanna try to get an ✨ADVENTURE CLUB✨ going as an extra-curricular at school to make it sound cooler than it actually is
- also is a sport child, thinking soccer tho he's not particularly good at it. maybe swims casually too idk
- decent enough at school, kind of just stays in his own lane and doesn't rock the boat too much. Kinda low energy, keeps to himself and is just naturally kinda aloof but not in a hostile way, that kinda thing.
- has guitar guy energy though
- makes decent enough grades and stuff to go to college after graduating, idk either but like ya know

Looking for: Woodsy buddies, soccer teammates, people that just hate him for existing, you know how it is
[+] relationships
BlizzardeyeWonder

Post by BlizzardeyeWonder »

For Melanie: how convenient that my girl Liya in the postpunk band is ALSO a lacrosse player... though Liya's probably gonna be more the kind of friend who is An Influencer To The Mischief.

For Linda: You think she and Tenshi have ever done a duet/collab? they can be partners in The Petty. or perhaps rivals in The Petty. or frenemies?
[+] Meilin
Meilin Zhou (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: life observes itself
-->Pregame Status: Waltzed out a party with her crush
>Prom Start: Fancy Meeting You Here
-->Prom Status: Taking a dance, taking on the world
>Trip Start: The Best of You
-->Trip Status: Running away from an eyeful of NSFW
>Game Start: Rise Great Undead Lord Dread
-->Game Status (FINAL): Stop hitting yourself

Aesthetics
"No sun to rise would be okay with me... Everyday, every day is okay"
[+] Camilla
Camilla Bell (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: Who's Turn Was It, Anyway?
-->Pregame Status: Had more than her fair share of revelry
>Prom Start: Early in the Morning
-->Prom Status: Ditching the drama for blues
>Trip Start: When I'm Gone
-->Trip Status: Preemptively homesick
>Game Start: Bloom Nobly, in a Transient Life
-->Game Status (FINAL): Loved to death.

Aesthetics
"A voice in her head, a voice in her head, screaming all the words that were left unsaid"
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Hmmm… here we go.

Melanie: I also have an Art Girl, if that’s what you mean my art hoe! Amerika/Erika who draws slightly depressing Deep Stuff and poetry that has Meanings.

Isidore: Hippie-himbo-ey is kind of Isaiah’s thing, like, platonically. Maybe friends? Maybe? Maybe maybe maybe? Maybe more than friends once? I dunno! Who knows.

Linda: nope sorry

Charlie: :3 glad that we still have the conspiracy group going, I almost forgot about that. Anyways Gabrielle’s a bit of a conspiracy group kid but isn’t exactly a Close Friend, and Ren hangs around the group a little bit to play DnD and learn about stuff and is a friend but perhaps doesn’t really… consider themselves one of them? And maybe is a friend of the Pinoy squad but isn't Filipino, just looking for friends and people to advertise their moms buffet to. Lets go!!?!?

Lets go. I am delirious.
[+] v8 babies
Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful
Dogs231

Post by Dogs231 »

Charlie:

Abhishek loves himself a good conspiracy theory, so I can see them interacting on the basis of that.
[+] FUTURE
SOTF-CLASSIC V1:

Code: Select all

Edithe Merdur is looking to axe you a question.

,  /\  .  
 //`-||-'\\ 
(| -=||=- |)
 \\,-||-.// 
  `  ||  '  
     ||     
     ||     
     ||     
()

Trent Sherwin is running away from his problems.

_
              _( }
    -=   _  <<  \
        `.\__/`/\\
  -=      '--'\\  `
       -=     //
              \)

J is a man of few words.

_     
                      | |    
__      _____  _ __ __| |___ 
\ \ /\ / / _ \| '__/ _` / __|
 \ V  V / (_) | | | (_| \__ \
  \_/\_/ \___/|_|  \__,_|___/

Andrew Leeroy is going to beat you to death.

_.--""--._
/  _    _  \
_  ( (_\  /_) )  _
{ \._\   /\   /_./ }
/_"=-.}______{.-="_\
_  _.=("""")=._  _
(_'"_.-"`~~`"-._"'_)
{_"            "_}
Applesintime

Post by Applesintime »

For Charlie, Alex and her might interact thanks to them both liking conspiracies.

For Isidore, Matthew might interact with him in JROTC, depends on what you decide. Otherwise, there wouldn't be much interaction.
[+] The Future
Alex Avanesian has a theory.
Matthew Bell wishes he didn't live in a blue state.
Jennifer Lintunen is vibing to music.
Madeleine Molliqaj got something really cute at the thrift store!
Zacharias Smith thinks you're annoying.
Slam

Post by Slam »

Teddie:
- likes art and would probs be casual pals with melanie
- would probs get along with isidore and if teddie makes school mascot would probs have involvement due to cheerleading
- linda and teddie would probs not get along great but might just be diplomatic with each other depending
- charlie probs rolls in too different circles for teddie to really interact with her

Spuds:
- also plays lacrosse so teammates with melanie if that gets going
- might know isidore from lacrosse games but probs not really her type
- would tell linda to stop being a turd
- charlie is not the sort of person spuds would seek out
My V8 Relationship Thread!
[+] Dead V7 Kids
B035: LUCAS BRADY - Had Enough - 1 - 2 - 3- 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Lucas Brady - Facebook!Lucas - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
Sunnybunny

Post by Sunnybunny »

I am basically like PLEASE PLAY WITH ME I DON'T EVEN CARE WHICH KID but specifics... about Isodore and my kinda himbo Josiah. I think they could have amusing energy together also like. Please Let Him Cheer.
VII
G071 - Sakurako Adina Jackson - i'll be ready every day / for as long as i can say / here I am in the future with my friends

VIII
Dancing Shoes
Bare Knuckles
Wild Horses
MethodicalSlacker

Post by MethodicalSlacker »

Jilly jilly bo-billy, how are things? Let's get the list going;
  • melanie
    - drummer in Amaryllis' post-punk styled band, and Amaryllis likes her a lot so she better do a good job
    - if she's much of a loner she might also know K, who has e-boy vibes and thus might attract her art-ho attention
  • isidore
    - coda has an intense crush on isidore
    - amaryllis dislikes the jrotc squad but maybe dislikes isidore the least on account of being well meaning and kinda hippie, unfazed by the himboism
    - eugene could also know isidore, maybe they worked out together before
  • linda
    - would she be down to play weeb fighting games with Eugene? arcsys titles and stuff
    - coda has offered to remix her vocaloid covers, depends on you how you wanna take that
  • charlie
    - k also doesn't try. doesn't try so hard he gave up spelling his name at the first letter. maybe charlie and him are fellow drifters, yet to smoke together but likely to be delighted at the result
[+] Recommended Reading Order
—The Heaven Panel—

Image / Image - G051: Lili Williams: 1. Kidnapped from her school trip and thrown into a horrific death game, Lili wanders the wasteland in search of her past life before it slides away from her for good.

Meanwhile 1. From Here On Out [Complete] Marie Bernstein eats ice cream with her friend and gets a text message.

Image / Image - B043: Arthur Bernstein: 2. Arthur watches the waters from the beach, knowing that their presence spells death. Seeking his sister's comfort, he takes up the spear and walks alongside another.

Meanwhile 2. Colorless [Complete] A family reunion under less than ideal circumstances. When trying to unravel the mystery of her brother's death at the hands of esoteric serial terrorists, Marie discovers more than she bargained for.

——The Earth Panel——

𝄇

Image - G026: Liberty "Bert" Wren: 3. It is happening again. To make things right, Bert must understand where things went wrong.

Image - B049: Max Rudolph: 4. The words we use to construct our realities often also make up the links in our chains. Fleeing a vision, Max builds his most elaborate prison yet.

Image - B032: Lucas Diaz: 5. A life lived through the views of others. In pursuit of revenge and his own death, Lucas Diaz interrupts the falling of many dominos.

Meanwhile 3. Because We Love You [Complete] Selections from a Google Drive, never to be logged into again.

Meanwhile 4. The Lines We Draw [Complete] In the process of collecting his brother's memories, Milo Diaz has a fitful morning.

Image - G007: Violet Schmidt: 6. The stars in the night sky do not make pictures. Breathing on both sides of the water, Violet Schmidt journeys to escape the confines of her own mind, and her reality.

Meanwhile 5. Years of Pilgrimage [???] Dana Schmidt is dreaming.

Meanwhile 6. Colorless II [Ongoing] Charlie Bernstein returns to the desert and finds it empty.

Meanwhile 7. Writing the Enigma [Ongoing] Randy Rudolph provides lodgings for Marie Bernstein as she investigates Survival of the Fittest, the city of Chattanooga, and the meaning of water.
———The Hell Panel———

𝄌
¿

[+] Other Threads
Virtual Pilgrimage: Exploring the Pregame Cities of SOTF
Buko

Post by Buko »

Offering Lulu-licious to hotbox Charlie's van.
"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Lookin' for the opps, they been hidin'
I grew up 'round drugs, sex, and violence
We turnt off they street, we heard sirens
Since a juvenile, I been wylin'
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

i like ur vibes, jilly

perhaps kitty could be a friend of charlie, being in the anti-sotf club together, maybe charlie could even be a bad influence and get her to smoke weed

i think lúcio would also like melanie and isidore

if you think that vibes, please let me know i need attention
THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU. READ ABOUT THEM AND PREPARE YOURSELF.
[+] V7 Roster
Marceline Carlson
Pregame: -#->
Memory: -#-#->
Prom: -#->
V7: -#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-|

Richard Smith
Memory: ->
V7: -#-#-#-#-|

Ming Robinson
Memory: ->

Amber Yates
Pregame: -#-#->
Memory: -#-#->
Prom: -#->
V7: -#-#-#-#-#-#-|
[+] V6 Roster
Wiki Pages:
G013: Penelope Fitzgerald
G046: Isabel Ramirez

V6 Meanwhile:
|-#-#-|
[+] V5 Roster
Wiki Pages:
Image G005: Madeline Wilcox
Image G030: Sara Corlett
Zetsu

Post by Zetsu »

welp here we go

Isidore is a mood for Birch, but possibly one of the few kids who's a mood for them and yet also a positive influence on them?

Linda moves vaguely in the same social circles as Ren, which probably makes Ren kinda sad but it's ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

all my kids might be friends with charlie depending on exactly what her vibe ends up looking like
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

Hello my good best friend Jilly

- Mal for religious enemies with Abel since he's not repping their community like he should.

- Josh for acquaintance with Mel since they do lacrosse. Don't weird him out and he will stick around a little, which is about as far as his friendship typically goes.

- Silene for D&Der with Charlie. Beffica for CONSPIRACY idiot with Charlie.
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE???

Anyway I went back and completely rewrote/expanded on my kids in the op along with giving them some concept art made in Picrew (and also Surprise! Abel's here too) because I don't have their actual appearances written down but I kinda know their vibes and stuff but anyway I'll get replying because some stuff has changed since I just shatpost the OP out especially around Charlie since I think i've got her vibes down now but anyway let's dive in
[+] blizzard
BlizzardeyeWonder wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:06 am For Melanie: how convenient that my girl Liya in the postpunk band is ALSO a lacrosse player... though Liya's probably gonna be more the kind of friend who is An Influencer To The Mischief.

For Linda: You think she and Tenshi have ever done a duet/collab? they can be partners in The Petty. or perhaps rivals in The Petty. or frenemies?
Yes it is quite convenient that Liya is both in the postpunk band and is also a lacrosse player. I think Melanie would be a little put off with her abrasiveness and stuff but like in general I think they'd be on good terms or at least professional enough terms to not be at each other's throats like a lot of these other kids ouch oof.

Re Tenshi I don't think they'd be friends but also I like the imagery of them maybe having collabed on one or two things in the past and then something Happened assumingly they get into a fight because of their egos or something but like OOF imagine the tea there'd be in the vocaloid community so I'm down for like a very ill advised business crossover that definitely shouldn't have gone down because of artistic differences
[+] yona
Yonagoda wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:47 am Hmmm… here we go.

Melanie: I also have an Art Girl, if that’s what you mean my art hoe! Amerika/Erika who draws slightly depressing Deep Stuff and poetry that has Meanings.

Isidore: Hippie-himbo-ey is kind of Isaiah’s thing, like, platonically. Maybe friends? Maybe? Maybe maybe maybe? Maybe more than friends once? I dunno! Who knows.

Linda: nope sorry

Charlie: :3 glad that we still have the conspiracy group going, I almost forgot about that. Anyways Gabrielle’s a bit of a conspiracy group kid but isn’t exactly a Close Friend, and Ren hangs around the group a little bit to play DnD and learn about stuff and is a friend but perhaps doesn’t really… consider themselves one of them? And maybe is a friend of the Pinoy squad but isn't Filipino, just looking for friends and people to advertise their moms buffet to. Lets go!!?!?

Lets go. I am delirious.
Melanie/Erika - I'm a little unsure on this front, only because i think Mel would be a little put off about the taxidermy thing. However I also do think it'd be a kind neat dynamic and maybe being friends with the bone lady could be fun so! I think friends would work.

Isidore/Isaiah - I think friends could work! Isidore's probably gonna be p straight but otherwise would probably appreciate having another kinda progressive himbo in his life so I'm down.

Linda - lmao fair

Charlie/Gabrielle - I was already down but looking at your relationship thread with her yeah sure dude let's fucking go irony poisoned sotf true crime girls let's do it

Charlie/Ren - let's not fucking go but perhaps gently walk but i think i'm down to clown with this too or at least maybe they could be in a DnD group or something yeah i ain't bored i ain't bored
[+] manydogs
Dogs231 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:08 am Charlie:

Abhishek loves himself a good conspiracy theory, so I can see them interacting on the basis of that.
Sure! I think Charlie would be okay with talking to him as school friends or something, also helps that he's kinda pretty and stuff.
[+] apples
Applesintime wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:28 pm For Charlie, Alex and her might interact thanks to them both liking conspiracies.

For Isidore, Matthew might interact with him in JROTC, depends on what you decide. Otherwise, there wouldn't be much interaction.
Alex is also in the anti sotf group, right? Then I think Charlie and him would be on at least p decent terms and stuff, probably talk shop and train sets too while they're at it if you want.

I think I'm gonna put Isidore in JROTC after all but looking at your relationships thread blurb ohhhhhh they would probably hate each other. But that's up to you if you think they just kinda glare at each other occasionally after Alex said something extremely bigoted and Isidore hasn't Forgotten that or if they've maybe thrown hands after school that one time or whatever I think we might get something cooking but if you wanna just have them be like I don't know her that's cool as well.
[+] sunny
Sunnybunny wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:20 pm I am basically like PLEASE PLAY WITH ME I DON'T EVEN CARE WHICH KID but specifics... about Isodore and my kinda himbo Josiah. I think they could have amusing energy together also like. Please Let Him Cheer.
Hell yeah girl get in here!!! Maybe Isidore was the one that co-erced Joshiah or at least heavily implied it'd be an easy way to meet girls but I'm totally down with duo himbo buddies.
[+] merchantship
MethodicalSlacker wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:19 pm Jilly jilly bo-billy, how are things? Let's get the list going;
  • melanie
    - drummer in Amaryllis' post-punk styled band, and Amaryllis likes her a lot so she better do a good job
    - if she's much of a loner she might also know K, who has e-boy vibes and thus might attract her art-ho attention
  • isidore
    - coda has an intense crush on isidore
    - amaryllis dislikes the jrotc squad but maybe dislikes isidore the least on account of being well meaning and kinda hippie, unfazed by the himboism
    - eugene could also know isidore, maybe they worked out together before
  • linda
    - would she be down to play weeb fighting games with Eugene? arcsys titles and stuff
    - coda has offered to remix her vocaloid covers, depends on you how you wanna take that
  • charlie
    - k also doesn't try. doesn't try so hard he gave up spelling his name at the first letter. maybe charlie and him are fellow drifters, yet to smoke together but likely to be delighted at the result
what up MS with the home turf advantage let's rock

Melanie/Amaryllis - yes and yes and he won't let you down until the reveal that she's not that super committed to it after highschool but ya know what these kids 99% likely gonna die anyway so it don't matter.

Melanie/K - As far as with K.... I actually kinda like the idea of this friendship like it's a Nicholas Sparks novel and they'd have the concert band connection too if it survives the budget cuts I'm game.

Isidore/Coda - Oh no. But go for it. I don't think Isidore would pay much attention to them and wouldn't reciprocate their feelings but that would depend on what vibes you wanna do and stuff but I'm game.

Isidore/Amaryllis - lmao yeah fair. hates him by association less than hating him for his personality I can always work with that. I think he'd be turned off by how she could probably dial the political discourse back a bit but otherwise he'd probably just stay out of her way because he's at least smart enough to know the last person to get into a political debate is the one that loses.

Isidore/Eugene - I think muscle friends would be cool. Depending on the severity of Eugene's injury maybe Isidore keeps trying to encourage him to try again or at least keep working out and stuff, maybe they got (or get) into a fight over summer or in the beginning of the semester about that? Iunno I think there might be something there but up to you etc etc.

Linda/Eugene - hell yeah bro melty setup in the school cafeteria

Linda/Coda - I think Linda would be extremely turned off from them, looking down on them for being a rapper along with remembering when they wouldn't shut up about how investing in Tesla is the best move you could make tbh since Elon Musk was gonna change the world. So she'd probably turn that invite down or at least take it and walk over to the trash bin right in front of them.

Charlie/K - hell yeah cryptid hotboxing buddies I'm down
[+] buko
Buko wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:36 pm Offering Lulu-licious to hotbox Charlie's van.
hell yeah dude hotboxing witches
[+] turtle
oh my god i'm so exhausted but i'm so close to being done i'll keep going forward
VoltTurtle wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:39 am i like ur vibes, jilly

perhaps kitty could be a friend of charlie, being in the anti-sotf club together, maybe charlie could even be a bad influence and get her to smoke weed

i think lúcio would also like melanie and isidore

if you think that vibes, please let me know i need attention
i'll give you attention, sweetie

charlie/kitty I think would work pretty great. maybe charlie somehow lets slip about her online sotf muppet business or something so kitty won't just run away from her. idk but I think there's something there on the friends/at least good acquaintances level

Lucio, yeah I think Mel and Isidore would both really like him and his charisma. I think Mel would really appreciate how she always feels better talking to him, if maybe their relationship started with lacrosse but eventually grew into him basically being a free therapist for her. Isidore, I'm not sure if he'd be a part of the Body Improvement Club because of Isidore's commitments, but maybe he could be an ex member or something? For sure at least they'd be on good enough terms to be considered buddies even if they're not particularly close.
[+] zetsu
Zetsu wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:43 pm welp here we go

Isidore is a mood for Birch, but possibly one of the few kids who's a mood for them and yet also a positive influence on them?

Linda moves vaguely in the same social circles as Ren, which probably makes Ren kinda sad but it's ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

all my kids might be friends with charlie depending on exactly what her vibe ends up looking like
Depending on how intense Birch's anxiety issues are, I can kinda see Isidore being like ha ha ha and quietly exiting out the back. Tho.... maybe if they were friends since a young age, I can also see Isidore as kinda being a grounding force them. Though, also depending on how severely self damaging Birch is with wanting to fit in and stuff, I could also see Isidore getting mad at them, maybe even eventually having a nasty fight with them from just being Tired of Birch not helping themself because they wanna be liked so bad. But that also depends on what angle you'd wanna go with this but I could see it working in several ways.

Linda and Ren yeah they probably wouldn't be on great terms, especially if Ren can kinda see through her bullshit and stuff and really wants to Say something to her at the next anime club meeting but bites their tongue because it's not even worth the effort or something idk i like the vibes here but more in a i like how disasterous these vibes can possible go as it tends to do on s o t f dot com

Just cross referencing with your thread, but I def think Charlie would be on great terms with Ren considering pinoy squad and aux. members and they have the same kinda Weird Kid vibe to them. I don't think she'd pay much attention to Alice but wouldn't like throw Hands down if they had to work together on a group project or whatever. And then I think she'd bail on Birch because she ain't paid enough to deal with their issues lmao but that's how it be sometimes
[+] rugga
Ruggahissy wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:09 am Hello my worst fiend Jilly

- Mal for religious enemies with Abel since he's not repping their community like he should.

- Josh for acquaintance with Mel since they do lacrosse. Don't weird him out and he will stick around a little, which is about as far as his friendship typically goes.

- Silene for D&Der with Charlie. Beffica for CONSPIRACY idiot with Charlie.
wow rude

i talked to you in DMs and stuff so u already know but I'm cool with all of this
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

I didn't notice I accidentally skipped over slam until just now I'M SO SORRY but here we go
Slam wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:52 pm Teddie:
- likes art and would probs be casual pals with melanie
- would probs get along with isidore and if teddie makes school mascot would probs have involvement due to cheerleading
- linda and teddie would probs not get along great but might just be diplomatic with each other depending
- charlie probs rolls in too different circles for teddie to really interact with her

Spuds:
- also plays lacrosse so teammates with melanie if that gets going
- might know isidore from lacrosse games but probs not really her type
- would tell linda to stop being a turd
- charlie is not the sort of person spuds would seek out
Yep man, I think I p much agree with everything here as is if you're down!
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

The brainworms kept trying to ram down my door so I let them in and made a new kid, edited the OP accordingly.

Return to “V8 Pregame Planning”