Metanoia

Reshaping the world... Open: Day 3.

Holding hundreds of people at its maximum capacity, this hotel features a beach front pool, and nearly every room has a view. However the most common complaint that the management used to get was the paper thin walls, and how easily the building carried noise.
Acidic*

Post by Acidic* »

All of a sudden rapid gunfire responded to the command of an itchy twitchy trigger finger, and Sterling's pulse came close to matching the rate of gunfire. This is much worse than Karen, at least she didn't have a machine gun. Unless she killed someone with a machine gun during the game, but, then, what about the shotgun blast? Karen wouldn't waste that many bullets. Not like she was trying to cause them to flee like when she threw the-

The "Grenade."

No. I have keep my head here.

Then Bobby replied to Sterling's apology with a observation from the hindsight crystal ball. Well, if Bobby was over than that was that. The young star didn't realize the other kid from the other school was in the room with them. The kid had a plan about trying to sneak on an armed kid (possibly two armed kids) to taze them while Bobby and Sterling distracted him.

With that the star frowned, as he didn't like the roles Bobby and he played in the plan (Also the team he was playing for). Sterling had stared down the barrel of a gun too many times to do it willingly. Before he could object Bobby spoke up. Sterling liked his plan better, but doubted about finding a weapon effective against two fucking guns. Still, he nodded with it until the part about Odile.

Why was I expecting this?

Now Sterling wasn't too found of the plan of staying here while Amber was with Odile, but he couldn't think of a better counter plan to Bobby's. Running recklessly after them would get him shot making him dead and useless, but the room felt like he was waiting for the green light. Just wanting to speed out of here. Waiting for an excuse to find and warn Amber.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Acidic. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Cake

Post by Cake »

Got it. Got the little spliff and now he was heading out of here, back to the shack at the resort beach with the rest of the gold team. But... Whether it was due to paranoia or the weed, Shawn still couldn't shake off this uneasy feeling that he was being watched.

He stood up carefully, getting his things organized quickly and not showing whoever was watching him, if there was someone watching him, know he knew. He'd just pass off his jog away from the area as a jog away from the shooters at the hotel. That should work.

Once again, Shawn hoped he wouldn't be followed and get a bullet shot into his back.

[[GLD4: Shawn Morrison Continued To: Time To Pretend.]]
Pippi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Pippi »

((I'm back! I'm back! I'm totally back, and stuff! Sorry for any inconvenience I might have caused.))

Glen’s plan had exactly the effect he’d been hoping for. He could hear screaming, yelling, things crashing into other things. Complete chaos. Perfect. Hopefully if Vincent was in there, he’d soon be running out, along with the rest of the headless chickens. Hell, if I’m lucky, Mad Conner and Sidney’ll be in there too. Three worthless fuckers, three pulls of the trigger, three kills to Glen Bole’s name.

All of a sudden, Glen heard a rustling sound; faint, due to the chaos going on inside the hotel, but definitely there none the less. Glen recognised it as the sound of someone running, and for a moment he thought it was someone exiting the hotel. After only a few moments, however, Glen realised the sound was of someone running towards him, so he turned around, to be greeted with Jonas, looking nervous, twitchy and frightened. This was, of course, how Jonas had looked the whole time at the volcano, but now he looked even more likely to shoot Glen in the head accidentally.

“Took you long enough...” Glen attempted to say, but he’d barely opened his mouth when he noticed Jonas didn’t appear to be listening to him, and was instead on his knees, aiming his gun at the hotel.

Oh God, Jonas, what the fuck are you trying to-

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

“HOLY SHIT!” Glen yelled, falling backwards as the gun in Jonas’ hands seemed to explode, bullets flying at the building. Glen could only sit and stare at Jonas attempting to hit every square centimetre of the hotel, with a look of utter astonishment and amusement on his face.

Well. I’m pretty sure everyone inside that building’s gonna be pissing themselves, if they weren’t already.

After what seemed like an age, the BANG BANG BANG gave way to click click click, and Glen realised that Jonas’ gun was out of ammo. As he scrambled for the ammo in his bag, he seemed to acknowledge Glen’s presence for the first time, and said something along the lines of “What the fuck are we actually doing?”

Brain working faster than it had since he’d arrived on the island, Glen stood up, grabbed the shotgun and tree branch, and said, in a hurried whisper; “Okay. Okay, Jonas, listen. I was planning on scaring whoever’s in that hotel, try and flush ‘em out, but...” Glen gestured towards the window, at the empty room beyond. “As you can see, no-one’s come out. I’m guessing they’ve all holed up in a back room, which also means that they’re trapped. I doubt any of them have any really threatening weapons, so we can just go in there and shoot ‘em, unless they’re on our team. Just, keep quiet, okay? We alarm them, and they might just try and make a break for it. So keep quiet, speak in whispers and make no sudden movements, got it?”

Glen looked back through the window, just in case someone decided to check up on what had caused the shattering glass. No such luck. Pointing his thumb at the entrance, Glen turned back to Jonas and said “Right. You go on ahead. Tell me whether the coast is clear, okay?”
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG
Her Nonary Game begins here

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice
Past - Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Home- The Man Who Wrote Thriller

SOTF: U!!!! soulja boy tell 'em
P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades
Memories - cold > sea > love

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

Malachi Harlington - One Room Death Game - 1 Medallion - ALIVE
[+] Remembering those lost
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Current Weapons Equipped: N/A
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Kills: Zero
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too." - DECEASED
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest, Harpoon gun
Current Location: We Own The Night

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S
Home - Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
SANDBOX - Floating - Camp - Worse
MEMORIES - 과부
MAIN GAME - > Prism > Fugitive > Time > CocaineQuest > Bear > Me > Paradigm

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

An International Incident
O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
Current Thread: Run From the Sun

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70
Brooke Gaskell/Dustin Priestly/Leona Witsel

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Fiona Cahill - I'm ridiculous, and feeling very particular about my world
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Miranda West - And why'd you say it's just another day, nothing in my way?
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Fiori

Post by Fiori »

As Leopold waited silently for all the gunfire to finally cease, he took the opportunity to think about therecent announcement.

This one in particular had been somewhat notable. Firstly, that peculiar girl in the bear suit had gone ahead and gotten herself killed, by little miss goody two-shoes Mae St. Clair of all people as well. Whilst he hadn't exactly known her long enough to feel particularly sympathetic, it was still mildly daunting to hear that someone he had only recently met had died at the hands of someone he DID know reasonably well. Still, it was probably her own stupid fault anyway, and he honestly couldn't blame anyone if they found her annoying enough to silence her for good.

A couple more of his classmates names were mentioned, along with plenty of names he didn't recognise. Somehow, he wasn't particularly surprised when he realised that most of the killers were people who belonged to that school of inbred Neanderthals, with one or two exceptions. Zachariah for example had apparently poisoned Marion to death. Deep down, Leopold had always suspected that there was something not quite right about that weirdo.

Somehow, he wasn't surprised when he heard that Todd Hudson had fallen into a volcano. To be honest, he was more surprised by the fact that it hadn't happened much sooner.

What DID surprise him though was that Shawn Morrison had apparently strangled a girl to death with a boa constrictor. The ridiculous premise of the kill aside, the fact that someone he knew for a fact to be the exact kind of wannabe rebel who would oppose this game had killed someone in cold blood was enough to catch him off guard. Well, at least he ASSUMED it was in cold blood. He'd never heard of someone accidentally strangling someone with a snake, after all, but then again anything was possible.

And speak of the devil, there he was, chugging down some water right out in the open.

Leopold couldn't help but raise an eyebrow as he observed Shawn from his vantage point, taking great care not to reveal his location too early. After all, whilst Shawn happened to be someone he got on reasonably well with, the fact still remained that he had killed someone. Strangled them in fact. From all he knew, he could have completely broken down by this point. Approaching him could be dangerous... No, it'd be better to watch him from a distance, then decide if it's safe to approach.

The fact that he looked as though he had a spare spiff on him made this idea sound even more ideal. Leopold thought he'd smelt marijuana on the way here, and from the looks of things Shawn had managed to sneak in a couple of joints. Lucky son of a bitch...

Well, it was decided. Leopold would follow Shawn, and decide along the way whether or not he would make a valuable ally. He wasn't on his team, sadly, but knowing Shawn he wouldn't give into this game too easily. Wasn't really style.

Then again, neither was strangling people with snakes. Worst case scenario, if it turned out that Shawn was too dangerous to team up with, he could always find some way to greatly hinder him... Not kill him necessarily, seeing as that would draw him a lot of unwanted attention, but make sure that he wouldn't pose a threat in the immediate future.

Alright, he's on the move. Guess it's now or never...

And, when he was sure Shawn was a safe distance away, Leopold got up from his hiding spot and followed him to whatever crazy destination he was heading for.

((Leopold Sutherland continued in Time To Pretend))
Kicking Akamatsu in the face since 2010
Fenrir
Team Affiliation: Emmy's Selkies

Post by Fenrir »

Simon nodded as his plan was shot down by Bobby; really, what was he expecting anyway, he couldn’t ask someone to do that. Wasn’t that one of the rules of leadership, don’t ask people to do anything you wouldn’t do yourself? Not that he was a leader but, it could easily be applied to anything you asked somebody to do for you.

Bobby’s plan was safer, but ended with them getting stuck in this room and seemed to rely on a fair bit of luck. Then Bobby told him what he already knew about Odile, she was a killer; Simon had guessed that was why he had decided to leave and not come back, but he was curious as to why he was so sure of it. Had his mentor warned him as well?

“Yeah, I can back that up about Odile; I got a message from my Mentor after the last announcement warning me to stay away from her. If your going after her because of this Amber girl, you should watch out for Cesar as well; pretty sure he’ll side with Odile if he has to pick sides, and he’s got the gun now”

They hadn’t heard anything from the two shooters outside in a while and foolishly Simon thought that maybe they had got bored and left. No, they wouldn’t give up that easily, they were probably just waiting out there for them to make a run for it. Maybe they didn’t know about the emergency exit, but even if they didn’t have that covered as well making a run that way would be just as risky.

“Urm, look, I don’t think this plan will work. Even if one of them comes in here to look for us the other one will probably stay outside to pick us off if we run. We need to lure them both inside the hotel so we can make a run for it out the back door without getting shot. We need to… we need to let the one who comes inside know where we are and then make it so that he needs to call the other one in as backup or something. If we just sit here then we’re trapped, we can’t count on being able to take them out”
[+] Supers
SS33: Andrew Martin - The sound of silence
Gift: Hush
[+] TV3
MM02: Sarah Lillian Whitlock - Is anybody out there?
Weapon - WASP Injection Knife
Team - Malcolm's Mariners
Current Location - There's a Fire in the Sky That Only I Can See
Memory Location - Close encounters

ES10: Akeno Kudo - Strike first. Strike hard. No mercy.
Weapon - Wire Garotte
Team - Emmy's Selkies
Current Location - Upset
Memory Location - Coulomb's Law

Relationship Thread
[+] INTL
O28: Zander Lin - Don't you know who I am?
Weapon - None
Little Boy*

Post by Little Boy* »

“Right. You go on ahead. Tell me whether the coast is clear, okay?”

Jonas looked at Glen as if he'd just suggested he go jump off a bridge. His eyes went wide and his mouth hung open for a second, before he began sputtering and protesting.

"Me? I go up there?!" He whispered back to his companion. "Are you serious? What if they DO have weapons?"

He looked back toward the building. He couldn't see anyone... His thoughts drifted back to Vincent, punching him in the face. Panya had been the toughest girl he'd known, and she'd died right quick. What did that say about him, and Glen's plan? If they'd just shot up the building, and they hadn't flushed them out...

I've got no business going up there. He's treating me like I'm expendable!

"Dude, if we just filled that place with lead, and not a single motherfucker came running out- They must be hardcore! Sane people would run-"

He shook his head again, lowering his volume. He was getting panicked. He needed to stay calm- think things through.

"Look, I'm all for being quiet and not letting them get away. But I'm not going out there all exposed n' shit. You've got a shotgun- why don't you go and I can cover you?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Little Boy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
The Bearded One*

Post by The Bearded One* »

When Sterling heard that Amber was in danger by joining Odile, his face tightened, showing his anxiety. Clearly, he wanted to go after her now, but he stayed silent. Bobby took his silence to mean that he understood that they had a better chance of rescuing Amber if they waited for the shooters outside to either go away or give them the chance to escape the hotel.

Simon appeared somewhat less tense. He confirmed what Bobby had said about Odile; his mentor had apparently told him something similar to what Bobby's had said. "Yeah," Bobby said "I got my info from my mentor too." He turned the sink's faucet knobs, but no water poured out. Hmm, no water. Does that mean no gas either?

However, Simon was a lot less satisfied with Bobby's plan to hole up in the kitchen. "Even if one of them comes in here to look for us the other one will probably stay outside to pick us off if we run. We need to lure them both inside the hotel so we can make a run for it out the back door without getting shot. We need to… we need to let the one who comes inside know where we are and then make it so that he needs to call the other one in as backup or something."

Bobby walked over to the kitchen's little gas stove and turned one of the knobs for a burner to 'high'. He leaned down and put his ear next to the burner, but there was no hiss of gas. "Either way, we're in danger here, Simon." He stood up and started opening up the knee-level cabinets next to the stove. "My mentor mentioned just a minute ago that the two shooters outside are heavily armed, but may not be particularly bright or organized. He called them 'nimrods'."

Not finding what he was looking for in the cabinets, he climbed up on top of the counter next to the stove and grabbed a hold of the back corner of the appliance with both hands. "Hey, Sterling, can you give me a hand with this?" He began trying to pry the stove away from the wall using the rest of his body as leverage.

"Right now, (nngh)" he pulled on the stove, "we are at a severe disadvantage in the weapons department. Nngh! If we can find something a little better, I'd feel more comfortable trying to ambush one of these shooters. Nnnghh! Damn, this thing is heavy."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler The Bearded One. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Acidic*

Post by Acidic* »

((Sorry for the shortness))

Snapping out of his anxiety Sterling went to help Bobby move the stove. Grabbing the other side it began to move some. It was much bigger and heavier than the stove back at the cabin. His arm showed pain to remind Sterling it was still injured, and in turn he made a note to take care of it later. Sterling saw some pots and pans hanging, coming up with an idea.

"Maybe we can use the pots and pans to distract them. Like," Sterling paused to work through the idea, but nothing acceptable came up. "actually, never mind." It wasn't going anywhere fast, but Sterling felt like he should contribute more to the discussion. There had to be something, but the stress was fucking with his brain.

Sterling took a deep breath as the stove moved a little more. If Bobby's mentor said the shooters (so there are two of them) outside were heavily armed yet stupid than maybe that was good news. Better to face off with against an idiot than a genius. Still, idiots with that kind of fire power weren't good new. At least they were wasting ammo.

Still, an ambush was too close to the original plan, yet Sterling couldn't think of anything better.

I should've stayed at the ski resort.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Acidic. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Glen had been expecting Jonas to agree to everything that he’d said. It was what he was used to, after all. When some smaller, weaker kid got in Glen’s way, all it took was one “Fuck off, kid”, and they’d be gone. So when Jonas began to argue with him, it took several seconds for Glen to comprehend what he was saying. Throughout Jonas’ speech, Glen’s face had a mixture of anger and confusion on it.

How dare he, how fucking dare he?! I’m the only person on this goddamn island that can save his worthless ass, and he tries to fucking argue with me?! Fuck you Jonas. Never should have let you come with me...

Still, as pissed off as Glen was, he had to admit, there was merit in Jonas’ plan. If Jonas did go in first, and find someone, he’d be more likely to hurt himself than the people already inside. And if both him and Glen were inside, then those people could sneak past them and run off. Theoretically, of course. Glen was sure he’d be able to find them easily, but he couldn’t afford to take risks. Risks in this game lead only to death.

Even though Glen had to agree with Jonas, the fact was, he had spoken back to him, insulted his intelligence. “Right. Okay. We can do that, I can go and flush ‘em out. But...” With this, Glen’s look of confusion and anger had lost the confusion completely. “Just remember this; there’s not a chance in hell you’re getting out of here alone. If I wasn’t there, I’m pretty sure you’d have gone the same way as Todd: killed by your own fucking stupidity. So you’d better think twice about ignoring my orders next time, or I will leave you behind. Got that?” Glen’s voice was still low and quiet, but it had anger in every syllable.

Picking up the shotgun and tree branch, Glen walked into the hotel entrance room. There was nothing there, apart from a few shards of glass from the shattered window. Glen continued into the next room, the one that until very recently, had contained the large, panicking crowd. Several pieces of furniture had been upturned, but there was nothing el-

Wait. That sounded like people, coming from... that room?

Making sure he didn’t bump into anything, Glen walked on tiptoes towards the door that the sound had come from. Yeah, that’s definitely people... and... some sort of scraping sound? The hell could that be... oh, shit wait!

The scraping sound could only be something heavy being dragged along the floor. And in the situation he was in right now, Glen’s mind span to one conclusion: they were forming a barricade. His mind was still racing, and one thought led to another: they were staying put in a room, which meant they were either too stupid to run, or that they had plenty of weapons or food or both and were prepared for a long fight.

As much as I’d like it to be Option Number 1, I don’t wanna take the risk of rushing in there and finding myself on the wrong end of a pistol... but... Jonas could be anywhere by now, and I don’t want to give away everything by shouting for him...

There was nothing else for it. Glen would have to sit and wait. Hopefully, the people inside the room would slip up, make a mistake, and try and venture outside. Glen couldn’t see anywhere he could really hide, but that didn’t matter at the moment. He’d have plenty of time to hide if he saw the door swing open.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice

P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations

Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”

Second Chances
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
MEMORIES - 과부

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Fenrir
Team Affiliation: Emmy's Selkies

Post by Fenrir »

Simon stayed back as the other two tried to pry the large appliance away from the wall – it wasn’t like he could contribute much in the way of physical strength after all – and instead tried to think of a plan that was better than just ambushing one of the shooters and hope for the best.

Worryingly, they had not heard anything from either attacker for some time now and Simon was quite worried that they may be up to something; nimrods or not, they were still heavily armed and they still posed a serious threat and looking over at the door Simon realised that the thin slice of wood was all that was keeping them safe at the moment.

“Urm, guys, maybe we should drag that oven over to the door? Whatever plan we make is not going to matter much if one of those guys comes bursting in here”

He walked over to the door, lifting up the Stun Gun just in case, and slowly pulled it open just enough to barely peek outside into the corridor. For a moment he could see nothing but the wall – or door, or window or anything else, it was hard to tell with the small gap he gave himself but he daren’t open it any further - but soon enough he caught a slight shift as something moved. He pulled back and closed the door hurriedly and turned back to the others.

“I-I think h-he’s right outs-side”
[+] Supers
SS33: Andrew Martin - The sound of silence
Gift: Hush
[+] TV3
MM02: Sarah Lillian Whitlock - Is anybody out there?
Weapon - WASP Injection Knife
Team - Malcolm's Mariners
Current Location - There's a Fire in the Sky That Only I Can See
Memory Location - Close encounters

ES10: Akeno Kudo - Strike first. Strike hard. No mercy.
Weapon - Wire Garotte
Team - Emmy's Selkies
Current Location - Upset
Memory Location - Coulomb's Law

Relationship Thread
[+] INTL
O28: Zander Lin - Don't you know who I am?
Weapon - None
Cake

Post by Cake »

A voice echoes quietly from both Jonas and Glen's collars...

"Um. I should probably let you know, that one of your team mates is in the hotel. Uh, he's wearing a gold bandanna, but he's really on pink team. So just, erm, keep a look out and try not to shoot him, please?"
Little Boy*

Post by Little Boy* »

Jonas flinched back.

Well. Standing up for himself sure hadn't worked.

Glen bit back, and it was just as bad as he'd expected, if not worse. Jonas had never thought Glen would up and leave him...

That's stupid. He's bluffing. He's got to be bluffing- isn't that right? Bluffing. Haha. Bluff...

Jonas watched with baited breath as Glen raised his weapon, walking without notable hesitation toward the building. His eyes flickered around... The coast was clear. Would it have hurt to go first? Glen thought he was a pussy now. If Panya was alive, she'd probably think the same...

Panya's dead, and you will be to if you do stupid things like that... You can't just walk up to a door in this game, even if you've got a shotgun. Right? That never works. They always prepare for that...

Jonas wracked his brain as he crouched low in the bushes. What was he going to do? What could he do? Sitting here wasn't going to help Glen. He had to prove himself, if only a little. He wasn't a coward, and he didn't deserve to be left behind. He was just sensible.

Why did he go to the door? The window is right there. It's... Hey...

A plan formed in his mind. Risky? Most definately. But watching Glen get his stupid bullying ass killed would be even less productive. If he wasn't going to the door, he'd go to the window.

Slowly he advanced, careful to not trip over his feet. He kept his gun raised high, his breathing slowing neigh unbearably as he reached the smashed glass. Pressing his back against the wall, Jonas breathed a sigh of relief.

He was safe, just like Glen. More so. He was in a prime position to take some motherfuckers out, without getting blown away.

Glen is at the door, and he's got the boomstick. So.. All I've got to do is get inside, and catch'em from behind. If I shoot them in the back, we'll save some time. And they'll never suspect it- would they? No. No I don't think so. That'll show Glen. Smart and safe. Uzi helps. Just squeeze the trigger, and I'm good.

"Okay." He breathed, his fingers shaking, his grip on the gun sweaty. "Okay. Okay- you can do this Jonas. Okay- go through the window. Get up, look around, then climb through. Then shut the fuck up, and catch'em from behind."

Not stupid. Panya would like that... Fuck. Can't think about that now. Glen is waiting. Should I tell him? No, no that'd be stupid. He'll hear me when I start firing. No way I'm going in the front like him. That's what that Todd guy woulda' done. I'm smarter.

Just, gotta stay calm.

Jonas twirled around, peaking up into the room. Nothing moved... after a moment, he breathed a sigh of relief, hoisting himself awkwardly up through the shattered window.

Risky. Risky, but safer. Shit. That's a fallacy, or something, isn't it? Those are bad. Glen, you better be as bloodthirsty as you appear...
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Little Boy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

((Sorry for skipping, but, yeah. Deaths and stuff.))

After just a couple of minutes, Glen had decided on something: waiting was fucking boring. It had been, what, only a couple of minutes? And yet, he was still bored. Maybe it was because, up until now, stuff just kept on happening to him. A couple of hours ago, Glen would’ve loved a small bit of peace and quiet, to get a bit of rest. Now though, he was full of adrenaline, and felt that if he stayed still for any longer, he might just scream.

Still, the short period of waiting did have a couple of pluses. Glen had idly checked his shotgun, seeing as there was nothing else to do, and discovered that it was ever so slightly empty. That shot at the window had been the last. Ripping his bag open, Glen searched in a slight panic for the white cardboard box that housed the shotgun shells. As he dug them out of the bag, he remembered when he’d first woken up; how he’d thought the shotgun to be a fake, how fucking stupid he’d felt when he found the shells. Man, I’ve come a long way since then, heh.

As Glen hastily reloaded the shotgun, he heard the now-familiar voice of his mentor, quietly echoing from his collar. Isn’t this the third time you’ve called on me, dude? Is everyone else on Pink team as moronic as Jonas?

Glen had to admit, he was surprised as to how useful the mentor was being. As much as he doubted he’d like the rest of Pink Team, he still didn’t want the guys on his team to get killed because he was wearing the wrong bandana for some reason. Right, fan-fuckin’-tastic. Now, back to- wait... did... did the door just move?

The sudden movement took Glen by surprise, and he didn’t have enough time to move into a hiding spot, despite what he’d told himself earlier. Glen was certain that whoever had opened the door had seen him... but, Glen now knew that there was someone right behind the door. And that does not look like a secure door to me...

Too excited and nervous to think straight, Glen raised the shotgun up to head height, aimed straight at the now closed door. He didn’t even consider the possibility that it was the Pink Team person that his mentor had told him about. Glen closed his eyes, took a deep breath, opened his eyes, and pulled the trigger.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight

Those Taken

The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV

Virtua-SOTF

Second Chances

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS

Second Chances V2

Program Prologue

The Program V3

Live on your TV now!
MEMORIES - 과부

SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다

Super Dupers
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Marcia Wolff

???
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Acidic*

Post by Acidic* »

He's outside the door, and there was another exit. Sterling could fix this, be useful. All he had to do was flank these guys like earlier, make them realize that they were outnumbered, and have them leave peacefully.

Without a word Sterling left through the other door to make his way to the hall.

It was dark, shadows everywhere. Anxiety felt like static on his muscles, but he had to do this. The hall felt longer than it really was. He walked into a room, and Sterling saw that he didn't think this through. How much would he have to walk before he got to the attacker?

Regardless, he was gonna see it through.

It was a restaurant, and the silhouettes of chair's legs made the tables look like monsters.

The young star turned his hatchet in his hands, shaking with the static in his muscles.

Sterling saw the doorway that looked like it would lead to the other side of the attacker, but as he passed through it he saw a figure coming into the building by window.

A gun shouted in the distance.

The hatchet connected to the figure's head before Sterling could think about what to do.
The Bearded One*

Post by The Bearded One* »

With Sterling's help, Bobby was able to pull the gas stove away from the wall amidst much creaking and scraping. Sterling exhaled from the effort. "Maybe we can use the pots and pans to distract them...."

"I thought of that," Bobby said, climbing over the counter and behind the stove. "They're all aluminum: too lightweight to do any real damage. Believe me, if there was any cast iron, that'd be my first choice." He quickly pulled the rear panel off of the stove; a smile finally graced his face as he saw what was there.

“Urm, guys, maybe we should drag that oven over to the door? Whatever plan we make is not going to matter much if one of those guys comes bursting in here” Simon nervously crept closer to the kitchen door.

"Based on how heavy this thing is, I don't think that's a viable plan. Our problem is weapons; I think I've got our solution right here." Bobby twisted hard twice, finally freeing the thick copper pipe from the rear of the stove. One more hard tug pulled a thinner one out as well. He stood up to show off his prizes, but saw that Sterling had left through the emergency exit. That's daring of him. I wish he'd told us what he was planning....

Simon was still standing beside the kitchen door, listening to something on the other side, so Bobby didn't speak. Instead he offered the thinner of the two copper pipes to Simon, then went toward the exit Sterling had used. He listened at that door for a few seconds, hearing nothing... until the shotgun blast startled him enough to make him almost swallow his tongue.

Oh, damn, they are well armed! It may be time to run. He looked back to Simon to see if he was ready to flee as well.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler The Bearded One. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “The Resort Hotel”