At Home In The Forest

This forest stretches far across the island, taking up a good chunk of it's landmass. There are a few well beaten dirt paths criss-crossing throughout, some obviously once used for some kind of vehicles. For the most part however, other than these roads the forest is relatively untraveled, most coming to the island for the more exotic features.
Fenrir
Team Affiliation: Emmy's Selkies

At Home In The Forest

Post by Fenrir »

(TV debut of 13D – Simon Porter)

With the soft leafy ground beneath his feet and the sound of chirping birds above his head for a few blissfully ignorant seconds Simon thought that he had fallen asleep out in the garden again as he was wont to do, that everything that he could remember happening in the past two days had been nothing more than a dream.

Then he shifted slightly on his back and felt something cold and metal press against the skin of his neck and everything came rushing back. He shot up to a seated position, quickly taking in his surrounding as an unfamiliar but fairly typical forest, and raising his hands to his neck to feel the sturdy collar placed around it. It didn’t take him long to make the connection, even if he didn’t watch it himself how could he not know about SOTF-TV and its iconic explosive collars?

He began looking around more purposefully now, searching for his supplies and finding the blue backpack on the ground behind him, the imprint of where his head must have been resting on it still there. He pulled it towards him and placed it in front of his crossed legs, opening it up and removing its contents one by one; water, rations, spare clothes and other unnecessary items were pushed aside until he found something worth examining. He carefully pulled the grey bandana out from under the pile of shirts and looked at it.

Aside from the number 13 embossed on the front their was nothing of note about it except for the fact that it would announce to everyone he met what team he was on – and that he would be killed if he didn’t wear it at all times. After some thought he carefully tied the cloth around his neck, covering the collar from sight and putting the 13 front and centre where it could be easily seen.

Next he reached back in to his pack, his hand going all the way down to the bottom before clasping around something solid and gun shaped and pulling it out slowly and nervously. Somewhat to his relief however it wasn’t a gun in the traditional sense; it was plastic and boxy, with no visible place to put the bullets and with a yellow and black striped front. It looked exactly like the Stun Guns he had seen the police on TV use during the many small protest riots that had always cropped up when a new season of SOTF-TV was to start. The cartridge in the gun would need to be replaced after every shot – and another look inside the bag showed that there were a few spares rattling around – but all things considered he had gotten a pretty good draw.

He had a good weapon to defend himself with but not kill anyone, he was in his element in the forest and he had at least four other people out there that he could count on should he meet them. Given the situation, Simon felt that he was slightly less screwed than he could have been. That was something, right?
[+] Supers
SS33: Andrew Martin - The sound of silence
Gift: Hush
[+] TV3
MM02: Sarah Lillian Whitlock - Is anybody out there?
Weapon - WASP Injection Knife
Team - Malcolm's Mariners
Current Location - There's a Fire in the Sky That Only I Can See
Memory Location - Close encounters

ES10: Akeno Kudo - Strike first. Strike hard. No mercy.
Weapon - Wire Garotte
Team - Emmy's Selkies
Current Location - Upset
Memory Location - Coulomb's Law

Relationship Thread
[+] INTL
O28: Zander Lin - Don't you know who I am?
Weapon - None
Vinny McQ*

Post by Vinny McQ* »

(13B Rishi Kohli start)

There were trees everywhere. Rishi hated trees. There were a couple of birds flying about too. Rishi gave them a look to let them know he wasn’t fond of them either and that it would be unwise for them to come any closer. He was bluffing of course. He had searched his pack up and down for a weapon of some sort but all he’d found was the standard first aid kit, a shitload of rations and a full set of cricket whites, minus pads. Rishi appreciated the gesture but the last time he checked brilliant white didn’t exactly blend in with the dull khaki woodland surrounding him.

His bandanna was a little better even if the bold white 13 embossed on the front wasn’t fantastic. Rishi tied it in a knot around his arm, hoisted his pack onto his back and made his way through the undergrowth. This part of the forest was off the beaten track and the trees had taken to their newfound freedom like ducks with a lot of space to grow in. The forest floor was covered in lichen, twigs and small bushes. Rishi liked none of these things. He could feel the gaze of a camera somewhere nearby. He wasn’t too bothered about that.

He searched the ground for club sized pieces of wood and found none. He didn’t have any luck finding a stone of any kind either. Looks like it’s just me and mine. And…a 13 year old? Rishi stopped and crouched. Just ahead was a small boy he didn’t recognise. I saw some of the guys from home back before they dropped me here but I don’t know you small fry. Rishi approached and hid behind a fallen log, just off to the kid’s side. Take a deep breath, sorry kid wrong place wrong time. If you were a buddy then maybe this’d be different but its you or me and it ain’t me.

He’d jump the log and then jump the kid. It’d be easy and quick. It’d be a damn sight better than what could happen if some prick came along playing up their crazy for the cameras.

Rishi made to move.

Then he saw the bandanna.

Dark grey, bold 13.

Fuck. Change of plan.

Rishi held his arm banded arm up above the log and lay down. He wasn’t about to have his head shot off for playing it like they said he should.

‘Hey. Hey kid. Over here. We’re the same team see? I’m coming out so you’d better be cool ok.’

Then he stood up.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Vinny McQ. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

Simon was just about ready to go; the Stun Gun was safely stowed in his right pocket, a couple of extra cartridges were placed in his left and everything was neatly placed back in his backpack. He’d found a couple of other things in there while doing so, a map and compass which were in his back pockets, a grey t-shirt with a 13 embossed on the front like his bandana and something he couldn’t explain, a Superman costume complete with fake foam muscles in the sleeves which was now acting as padding at the bottom of his bag. If nothing else it might make a good pillow when he needed it.

He had just swung the bag onto his shoulder with the intent of starting on finding a path out of the forest when someone called out to him. The noise caught him by surprise and made him completely mess up, the weight of the pack hitting him hard enough to spun him round in an undignified manner, making him turn to face the voice whether he wanted to or not.

Sticking out from behind a rather large log lying on the forest floor was an arm about as thick as one of Simon’s legs, thicker actually, a worrying sight that was only made slightly better by the fact it wore the same coloured bandana as the one around his neck. Soon enough the person stood up completely and he was able to take in just how much larger than him this unidentified boy was; surely he had never seen anybody like this walking the halls of Silver Dragon Academy? Did that mean that there were students from other schools on the island? Too be honest he wasn’t playing as much attention to the other kids around him during the briefing as he should have been and he had no idea. Either way, he had a feeling that it was a very good thing that this guy was on his team.

“Urm, H-hi, I’m Simon”
[+] Supers
[+] TV3

Weapon - Wire Garotte
Team - Emmy's Selkies
Current Location - Upset

Relationship Thread
[+] INTL
Weapon - None
Vinny McQ*

Post by Vinny McQ* »

Rishi let out a breath that he hadn’t realised he’d been holding. Not knowing if you’re about to get shot down out of the game by someone two heads and shoulders smaller than you can do that to a guy. He stepped over the log and walked towards the lad who was stammering out an introduction. Rishi thought he heard Texas in his voice.

He wondered if there was anyone from Detroit in his team. The forest was quiet but there was a low level of noise, animals and the wind in the trees mostly. Rishi could hear no other people but he was wary all the same. The sooner they found the other members of their team the better. Once they got out of the hated forest that is.

‘I’m Rishi’

Satisfied that the introductions were through with Rishi took a look around and sat down on a tree stump. He put his pack between his legs and rested his hands on it. Sitting down he was still a little taller than Simon so he leant forward a little and started to speak:

‘How about we go through the basics? Seein as we’ll be working together as a team maybe I should know a little about you. Where you’re from and all that? Can you do anything that could come in handy out here and what did you pull from the lottery? I can’t help us on that one seeing as all I got was a bunch of extra food.’

Rishi smiled and looked at the scrawny boy. ‘Maybe they knew we was gonna be on the same team when they gave it me.’
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Vinny McQ. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

Once it became apparent that this stranger, Rishi, wasn’t going to try anything so long as they were on the same team Simon was able to relax a little. He didn’t move from the spot he had started in as Rishi went and sat down on a nearby stump, though he was able to take his hand off of the handle of the Stun Gun in his pocket; he didn’t even know he had been reaching for it.

“Well”, it was nice to see the stutter was gone. “I’m from the Silver Dragon Academy in Texas; it’s a private school down there. For my draw I got a Stun Gun”, thinking back to what he knew about such things Simon realised ‘Stun Gun’ could refer to a few different weapons so he decided to clarify, “You know, the kind that fires out the hooks and needs to be reloaded after every shot?”

“As for what I can do…” For the last part Simon had to think a little harder. What was he good at? He didn’t have any really useful skills like martial arts or gun training. He wasn’t athletic, quite the opposite actually. What could he offer his team mate that would make him anything more than a liability? “Nothing really. Though I suppose I have spent a lot of time in places like this, the forest I mean, I could probably help us get through it quicker because of that?”
[+] Supers
[+] TV3

Weapon - Wire Garotte
Team - Emmy's Selkies
Current Location - Upset

Relationship Thread
[+] INTL
Weapon - None
Vinny McQ*

Post by Vinny McQ* »

Rishi scowled. Private school. Just what I need.

‘A Taser huh? Well I guess that could come in handy. You hang on to that for now and keep it hidden. I don’t think anyone will be worrying about you when they see the two of us you know what I mean?’

Rishi pulled his map from his bag as the kid talked about how he had zip squat in terms of useful skills that would help them survive. He knew his way around a forest which was a saving grace. Rishi decided to utilise that skill to the full and get out of there as soon as possible. He had to find the rest of his team before someone less friendly came along. There was always safety in numbers; if he could find someone else then they’d be two and a half men at least. Rishi beckoned Simon over and pointed to his map.

‘We’re here at the forest, or the rain forest I dunno but it’s gotta be one of the two. As much as getting there is gonna be a pain in my ass we need to get here,’ he pointed at the hotel, ‘and work our way along everywhere that’s civilised.’ Rishi dragged his finger across the dock and then jabbed the cruise ship. ‘This place is way too big and unless we can find me a big stick, which doesn’t sound like a bad idea anyway, we’ll be fucked when whoever pulled the shotgun comes along you get it?’

Rishi put the map away and stood up. He looked around once more before slinging his bag around his shoulders. ‘Going straight across in the open is gonna be suicide, so which way do you think we should go? Past the ski resort or through the forest and down the east side? It’s your call nature boy.’

Please don’t say through the forest. I hate the bloody forest.

‘And we need to find me a big stick too.’
Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

“Forest, definitely the Forest, I’ve never seen a Rain Forest in real life before but I know it looks nothing like a Forest and this looks like every Forest I’ve ever been in”, it seemed that Rishi had already picked out a place for them to go to next; not that Simon minded, it made no difference to him really so he’d go along with his teammates wishes.

It was clear right from the get go that this person did not like the outdoors, or at least preferred the indoors, seeing as he was so keen on getting to the Hotel and emphasised going everywhere ‘Civilised’. Too bad Simon was going to have to disappoint him. Simon may not have had many skills physically, but he knew how to read a map - even if he never exactly went far away enough from home to need one - and he could guess what the two of them could handle terrain wise and mountains weren't one of them.

“We should go through the Rain Forest; a Ski Resort probably means a mountain or at least a large hill that we’d need to climb over to get passed, plus the Rain Forest will give us a lot more cover. We’ll be out in the open once we reach the Resort Beach though, all the way down the east coast and along the south as well, so maybe we should go through the Tar Pits and cut straight across to the Hotel? Maybe skim the Inland Lake and see if anybody from out team is there?”
[+] Supers
[+] TV3

Weapon - Wire Garotte
Team - Emmy's Selkies
Current Location - Upset

Relationship Thread
[+] INTL
Weapon - None
Solomir*

Post by Solomir* »

((Debut of ORA3: Ferric Tam))

Here's the thing about forests: trees gave excellent vantage points when you could get up in their branches.

Needless to say, Eric was quick to test this hypothesis. The trees in the forest were a whole different ballpark from what Eric was used to back in Bryan. Not that there were that many trees there either, but those were a lot easier to work with.

Waking up had felt awkward. Not because he had been lying on a bed of dirt and dead sticks, but because it was a lot later in the day than his routine 7am mornings. His daypack had landed close by. Careful analysis of its contents showed that he had been assigned a nauseatingly bright orange bandanna emblazoned with a sunburst insignia. Eric had frowned at that. The sun was a yellow star, not orange. The SotF-TV people needed some better scientific consultants. As much as Eric wanted to protest the bandanna, rules were rules, and getting his collar popped on such a technicality was frivolous at best. After a short debate on how to where it, Eric eventually opted for stuffing it half into his pocket.

The other contents of the daypack also needed some attention. The knife, which was a lot bigger than any knife Eric had seen before beside the huge cleaver his mom used occasionally for cooking, was probably his assigned weapon. It came with a simple sheath and belt loop, which Eric used to clip onto his khakis. There was food and drink and a first aid kit and some assorted spare clothes. He'd take a more careful look at those later, when he got hungry or his clothes got dirty. Grimy clothes were really uncomfortable to wear.

After going through his daypack, Eric turned his attention to the nearest scalable tree. It had taken the better part of an hour to hoist himself up to spot where he could actually see some distance around. Unfortunately, the branches got a lot thicker the higher he got (which seemed obvious in hindsight) which limited his visibility to several hundred yards at best.

From there, Eric did manage to spot a pair standing around and trading pleasantries. If anything, they were on the same team. Not that Eric cared much about his own team, but if they were from Silver Dragon, at least they'd be friendly faces. For the time being, at least.

It took far less time to get down than up, and within minutes, Eric had started jogging his way toward them. As he drew close, he slowed his pace to avoid alerting them of his presence early. Of course, sneaking around with a guy as big and inexperienced with the forest as Eric was probably a losing proposal to begin with. Two steps in and about twenty yards away, there was a resound snap as Eric clumsily plodded on a dead stick.

Well, now that his cover was blown, Eric had no choice but to talk to them. At this distance though, he could recognize one of the pair. Simon Porter. He hadn't heard much about him though, and only had biology class with him. Which only meant one thing: Porter wasn't a threat. The other guy towered over Porter and looked to be twice the other boy's size. Totally unrecognizable. So he was probably some idiot from whatever other school that had gotten roped into this.

"Porter." Eric said curtly as he approached the two slowly, waving his hands to show that he wasn't holding any weapons and didn't have any immediate intent to stab any of them. "What are you doing with trash like this kid?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Solomir. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Pippi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Pippi »

((Brennan O'Brian-Start))

Brennan had woken up quite some time ago, and yet he still hadn’t moved from his spot. He just wanted to lie there and cry, cry until there were no tears left inside. There was nothing else he could do. He was going to die, and he’d known that since he opened his bag and found his “weapon”. Water purification tablets? Useful if he was in a group, but would he ever get to meet the rest of the orange team? Brennan had never been in a fight. He’d never wanted to hurt anyone. So he just slumped against a tree, and cried.

Brennan woke up again. He was feeling sick and groggy, and for a moment he hoped that he’d been dreaming. But the memory of the SWAT members carrying him from his house was far too vivid to be a dream. The worst part about it was that he could clearly see his brother’s face, peering round the doorway at his older brother being taken to his doom.

“Logan...” Brennan managed to splutter, the sick feeling becoming almost overwhelming. Somehow he managed to stop himself from vomiting, and slowly, tentatively, he stood up.

I can’t just give up. I’ve got to get home. See Logan. See mom and dad.

Brennan wiped away the last remaining tears, and adjusted his orange bandana. Bringing his hand down, he felt the cold metal of the collar on his neck. A few seconds ago, this would have brought Brennan to tears again. Now though, it just increased his drive to live. Now, he had a plan. It wasn’t the best, but with his limited resources, it would have to do. Walk around the island, trying to find the rest of orange team. There was something else, niggling at the back of his mind. Someone else to find...

Oh god.

Ali. Ali White.

She’s here too.

Well, that’s another reason not to just give up.

Brennan put the bottle of tablets back in his bag, without checking what else was in there. Closing it, and picking it up, he looked around the area. Somewhere off to his right, he heard voices, and he ran off in that direction.

There were three people there, all male. Brennan only recognized one of them. Rishi Kohli also went to Detroit, and while they didn’t exactly talk much, a familiar face was always welcome. However he, and the boy next to him, both had dark grey bandanas with a number “13” on. Brennan hoped neither of them were planning on killing anyone. To Brennan’s relief, however, the short-haired boy’s bandana was the same colour as his. Brennan set off towards them at a jog, yelling. “Hey! Rishi! Orange bandana guy! Over here!”
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG
Her Nonary Game begins here

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice
Past - Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Home- The Man Who Wrote Thriller

SOTF: U!!!! soulja boy tell 'em
P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades
Memories - cold > sea > love

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

Malachi Harlington - One Room Death Game - 1 Medallion - ALIVE
[+] Remembering those lost
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Current Weapons Equipped: N/A
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Kills: Zero
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too." - DECEASED
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest, Harpoon gun
Current Location: We Own The Night

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S
Home - Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
SANDBOX - Floating - Camp - Worse
MEMORIES - 과부
MAIN GAME - > Prism > Fugitive > Time > CocaineQuest > Bear > Me > Paradigm

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

An International Incident
O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
Current Thread: Run From the Sun

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70
Brooke Gaskell/Dustin Priestly/Leona Witsel

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Fiona Cahill - I'm ridiculous, and feeling very particular about my world
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Miranda West - And why'd you say it's just another day, nothing in my way?
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

(I’ve got permission from Vinny to skip Rishi’s post)

Simon was still waiting for the larger boy’s response when the sound of a stick breaking reached them both very clearly from the trees to their side. It was a rare but not unusual thing to hear such noises while in the forest – animals that lived in the forest were mostly quite good at avoiding making noises like that but occasionally it happen – and normally Simon would just ignore it but in this situation it immediately set off every warning bell in his mind. He spun towards the sound, already reaching for the Stun Gun in his pocket when a familiar figure stepped out into view.

“Eric?”

Ferric, or ‘Eric’, Tam wasn’t exactly somebody that Simon knew, only having one class with him, but he had seen him around the academy enough to recognise him. All you had to do most of the time was look up and there he was. From the orange bandana it was clear that he wasn’t on the same team and him and Rishi but he was a fellow Silver Dragon student and that was good enough for him for now. Or at least it would have been until Tam opened his mouth.

Simon wasn’t sure how Rishi would react to being called ‘trash’ by someone he didn’t even know, but he was sure it wasn’t going to be good. Frankly he thought that Eric was being unnecessarily harsh for no reason; he’d always been a bit of a snob towards the other students at SDA for not always meeting his standards, he supposed it only made sense that he would be even more so towards these kids from a different school.

Just to head off any violence before it could start Simon, with some hesitation, moved to place himself just in front of Rishi to block him for just running at Eric and starting a fight, hoping that would be enough to put him off trying to do so.

“Eric, t-this is Rishi, he’s m-my teammate”, damn the stutter was back, not good to show nervousness right now. He turned towards the boy behind him made the second part of the introduction. “Rishi this is Eric Tam, he’s another student from Silver Dragon like me”

In more of an undercurrent his whispered to his teammate something that would hopefully deter any hostilities for the time being, or probably just make them worse. “Don’t be too offended by the ‘trash’ comment, he’s like that to everyone”

Before anything further could happen however, another newcomer arrived much more noisily than the last one, wearing an orange bandana like Eric and calling Rishi by name. Good, hopefully this guy would help him play peacekeeper for the time being.
[+] Supers
[+] TV3

Weapon - Wire Garotte
Team - Emmy's Selkies
Current Location - Upset

Relationship Thread
[+] INTL
Weapon - None
Vinny McQ*

Post by Vinny McQ* »

Rishi’s heart sank as the inevitable response came. They were going to go through the rain forest. It did make sense, but that didn’t mean he had to like it. Touring the locations was a good idea, the more places they went the more likely they were to meet more people on the team and then the more likely he was to go home. If they could just get everyone together then they’d stand a chance.

SNAP

Rishi spun around quickly, balling his hands into fists. He’d been so caught up in planning he’d let himself get caught off guard. Rishi looked at the newcomer. He wasn’t someone he knew. Got to be from Silver Dragon. What the hell kind of name is that for a school anyway? He certainly dressed like a rich kid, one with too much spare time on his hands at least. And he was big. Not as big as Rishi but man if this guy had a second home then it was at the gym for sure.

Rishi looked the kid in the eyes and felt a twinge. Fuck this kid might be able to take me.

Then the kid spoke and everything Simon had done to endear the upper classes to him was swiftly undone. Rishi’s fists clenched and he set his teeth ready to charge at the arrogant prick, regardless of who could take who. Fuck a big stick he was gonna beat this kid to death with his bare hands, smash his head into the ground, a tree, anything he could find just to wipe that look off his face. We’ll see who the trash is when they’re mopping up your brains from the forest floor dickhead.

Simon moved between them. He actually stood between the two of them, him not five foot nothing facing down the two of them and bringing Rishi back to reality. Rishi relaxed as they were introduced and Simon explained in a whisper that Eric was a prick to everyone. Well that’s one out of ten I don’t have to feel bad about then. Your Karma will catch up to you in time. I just hope it’s me.

Rishi said nothing but glared as Eric approached them then called out.

‘That’s close enough Eric. You and your mouth can keep a fair distance.’

Rishi was about to ask Simon how he wanted to play this when someone else came into play. Another kid who could have benefitted from some growth hormone but one that he recognised at least. Brennan was wearing orange too but Rishi knew him from around Detroit and they weren’t alike. He wouldn’t have to worry about a terrible team up here.

‘Brennan!’ he started, then saw redness around his eyes. He’s been crying? ‘You ok man? Pretty fucked up huh?’
Pippi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Pippi »

((I’m gonna have to skip Solomir, because my laptop could die at any moment, and I want to get another post with Brennan done. Sorry))

As Brennan got closer to the group, he could see that the situation was... rather tense. He wasn’t sure whether he should just leave now, but Rishi called out to him personally. He waited until he got up close to the group, and sat with his back against a tree, before answering Rishi.

“Yeah, I’m... well, not okay, but I guess I’m holding up well enough.” Brennan looked down at his lap, and the bag he’d put there. “I’ve just been thinking about everyone else who’s on the island...” The thought of everyone, Ali, Brenda, Tiffany, even people he had only talked to a couple of times, like Sterling or Karen, potentially killing or being killed, started to bring tears to Brennan’s eyes again. He wiped his eyes, and continued looking downwards, until the tears stopped threatening to fall.

Stay strong. I just need to stay strong. Try and diffuse the tension a bit. Brennan looked up, and started talking, mostly to the two strangers. “In case you’re wondering, I don’t have any plans to kill anyone. It’d be kinda hard with this...” Brennan pulled the bottle of tablets out of his bag. “They're water purification tablets. I don’t have any plans either, really. I just want to find my team, and my friends, and...” Brennan stopped talking, fearing he’d start crying again.

“...so, er... I’m sorry, but I don’t know who either of you are.” This was directly towards Ferric and Simon. “I’m guessing you’re both from that other school, but, uh... who are you two?”
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG
Her Nonary Game begins here

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice
Past - Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Home- The Man Who Wrote Thriller

SOTF: U!!!! soulja boy tell 'em
P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades
Memories - cold > sea > love

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

Malachi Harlington - One Room Death Game - 1 Medallion - ALIVE
[+] Remembering those lost
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too." - DECEASED
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest, Harpoon gun
Current Location: We Own The Night

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S
Home - Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
SANDBOX - Floating - Camp - Worse
MEMORIES - 과부
MAIN GAME - > Prism > Fugitive > Time > CocaineQuest > Bear > Me > Paradigm

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

An International Incident
O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
Current Thread: Run From the Sun

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70
Brooke Gaskell/Dustin Priestly/Leona Witsel

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Fiona Cahill - I'm ridiculous, and feeling very particular about my world
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Miranda West - And why'd you say it's just another day, nothing in my way?
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

(OOC: I’ll skip Solomir just to move things along and give Vinny the chance to post. It's kind of short, sorry)

Simon hadn’t expected his and Rishi’s conversation to turn towards him so abruptly and was a little taken off guard by Brennan’s sudden question; he stumbled around his words for a moment before forming a coherent response.

“…Urm, yeah, we’re from the… other school; Silver Dragon or just SDA if you ever need to use the name. I’m Simon and the big guy on your team is Eric Tam. I can’t really speak for him or the other team members we haven’t met yet, but I don’t plan on playing this game either. Well, at least not until… we have to”
[+] Supers
[+] TV3

Weapon - Wire Garotte
Team - Emmy's Selkies
Current Location - Upset

Relationship Thread
[+] INTL
Weapon - None
Solomir*

Post by Solomir* »

((slowpoke to the rescue!))

Porter interposed himself between Eric and his spoony-knifey teammate. A cold glare met Porter's timid eyes. Porter wasn't a bad guy, and Eric had nothing against him. His teammate, on the other hand, just kept going and confirmed every assumption Eric had already made about him. Who was he to order someone like Eric around. If he didn't have to go through Porter, it would be easy for Eric to take him down.

Eric eyed the newcomer warily when he appeared from behind some trees to the side. If it were anybody else, Eric probably would have spotted him from his earlier lookout point, except for the fact that this new kid was tiny. Tiny enough that Eric could probably step on him and not even notice.

To top it all off, he had an orange bandanna too. Just great. Tiny and useless.

He crossed his arms as the two unknowns talked. They sure as hell sounded like some poor ghetto idiots. His ears perked up a little when the tiny kid mentioned his assigned weapon. Water purification tablets would be useful, and Eric wasn't just going to let those fall in the hands of another team. If he couldn't use the person, at least he could make use of their equipment and rations, after all.

Christ, the kid was a crybaby though.

Of course, the discussion had to turn to what everyone's plan on the island was. At least Porter had his head on somewhat straight, but it also meant it could be dangerous to hang around him for too long. In a fair fight, Eric could easily overpower the other boy, but all it would take is for a moment of distraction when he turned his back and it could be all over.

"Sounds like you've got things worked out, Porter. At least someone else here besides me has brains," Eric turned his glare to the large guy, Rishi, standing behind Porter. "If that's your plan though, I ain't sticking around. We're playing for teams, right? Might be that you might start playing by sticking a knife in my back."

There was, of course, still the matter of his teammate and his water purification tablets. "Brennan!" Eric called out, hoping to not scare the tiny nervous wreck too much. "Let's go. Gotta find the rest of the team." The team who would hopefully have some people he knew from Silver Dragon, who would actually give him some modicum of respect. And hopefully a team with some useful weapons like guns.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Solomir. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Vinny McQ*

Post by Vinny McQ* »

Eric carried on insulting him but Rishi had shrugged off worse before. At least the kid was planning on leaving. As it was both of them looked set to play the game but were in no position to play it, and they both had a small unknown on their teams. He didn’t think Brennan would get his act together and man up though, seeing how he’d fallen to pieces honestly he wasn’t sure if he’d see him alive again. Simon was reluctant but Rishi was confident he could look after the two of them until the kid realised the state they were in.

It did make sense to leave it as it was though. With two big guys and two little guys and no real weapons to speak of it was more of a stalemate than a confrontation. His own team had an advantage with that stun gun but not if he wasn’t willing to use it. Once he accepted where they were, and what they’d have to do, that would all change.

‘Hey Si come on man. We aren’t getting anywhere with these two. You know where we’re going so uh, lead the way.’

Rishi gathered his gear and threw his pack on his shoulders. There was no real weight to speak of.

‘Take care of yourself Brennan’

Rishi made sure to keep his eyes on the two oranges before finally looking away.

((Rishi Kohli Continued To: King of the Jungle.))

Return to “The Forest”