Rock the Flock

DEATH APPROACHES; still open, though.

Sunshine Tower is a 100 metre tall tower that is located near the centre of the resort area. The towers purpose is for guests of the resort to be able to get a panoramic view of the bay area itself. The top of the tower also has a gift shop with many racks and shelves displaying cliché gifts such as postcards, picture frames and tacky models of the tower for visitors to buy. Normally the easiest route to the top of the tower is by the glass elevator the runs its height. However it has been disabled, so the only way to the top is via a long, spiralling staircase.
Pippi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Rock the Flock

Post by Pippi »

((Bunny Barlowe continued from If You Hit a Wall, Hit It Hard))

Bunny had gravely underestimated Survival of the Fittest.

She’d thought that being a fan of the show would have its perks and clear advantages, and at some points, it had looked as though it had. She’d made a plan and formed a group, and in her eyes it had seemed like a good plan and a solid group. A little lacking when it came down to long-term ideas, maybe, but a bright start promised a smooth road ahead.

Except, of course, everything had instantly gone to shit moments after they’d all arrived at the maze of restaurants. It still boggled Bunny’s mind as to just how quickly the tables had turned, and just how close she had been to dying. She hadn’t died, though, and she was still going to make a plan that would get her through this game alive and beloved. She just couldn’t think of one right at this moment.

The main thing that had really fucked over Bunny’s plans and positive drive was the sheer unpredictability of the game she was in. Hell, it was even something she’d witnessed happening in front of her eyes on the TV screen, year after year. The season’s top killer dying from a slip and a broken neck. A guy who appeared completely innocent and placid suddenly snapping. Bunny thought she’d accounted for everything, but there were simply far too many factors to accurately predict what would happen.

Bunny wanted to sleep somewhere warm and comfortable, possibly somewhere with, y’know, a bed and all that jazz. Unfortunately, there wasn’t anything of the sort in sight, and she didn’t fancy the idea of trekking about in the dark and the cold. There was only one building nearby, though; the Sunshine Tower.

By the time she’d made her way up the almost everlasting spiral staircase, Bunny felt so exhausted that even the cold, hard floor of the tower’s gift shop seemed inviting. The air felt twice as cold now that Bunny was so high up, and even inside the gift shop with all its doors and windows firmly shut, she still shivered as she walked behind the counter, throwing her bag down and flopping down to use it as a pillow.

Bunny’s last thought before she drifted off into the world of sleep was the hope that no-one else would be willing to climb the tower after her.

“Guess God decided to take a break from fucking me over for a while, huh?”

Bunny leaned against the balcony with her arms folded, the metal still cool even through her jacket. One hand lazily held her partially eaten Subway, and as Bunny stood and watched over the entire resort, a few pieces of lettuce slipped out of the packaging and drifted the 100 metres down to earth. Bunny didn’t care. Lettuce was the most pointless food known to man. It was basically solidified water painted green, yet even more tasteless. Fuck lettuce.

Bunny absent-mindedly took a bite out of the sandwich, hardly acknowledging the taste like she normally would have. The second announcement was on her mind. Jewel was still killing, it seemed. Either she would follow in Zach’s footsteps and crash and burn horribly and painfully, or she’d follow Karen and actually get ten kills. Either way, she’d soon stop being a threat to Bunny. As long as she made sure she avoided all contact with the girl until that moment, then she was safe. There were other names which had appeared multiple times, Lucia and Pia, but they weren’t the names Bunny was focusing on.

It turned out that ‘Jenny’ had been a terribly naughty girl, and lied about her name, on top of murdering both Forrest and the Sarah girl. As Bunny thought about Shadi and the scene she had witnessed in the restaurant, she unconsciously clenched her fists, although her face showed no other signs of anger. She wanted to kill Shadi. She’d had no connection to Sarah, and her prior relationship with Forrest had been little more than nods and acknowledgements when passing in the corridors of school. But Shadi had split her group apart, had almost gotten Bunny killed and completely thrown her into disarray. Shadi was clearly willing to play this game, and in terms of strength, Bunny was no match for her. But Forrest and Sarah had to have friends somewhere in the resort, and even if not, Shadi was clearly not someone people would trust. If Bunny’s name came up on the announcement for killing her... well, she figured the backlash would be far less severe.

But that wasn’t the only name for Bunny to focus on. She’d discovered where Cor had slipped off to; apparently to go shoot some guy named Ramon. Bunny had known he was nervous, had known he didn’t entirely have a grip on the game, but she honestly hadn’t expected him to just go off the rails and kill somebody. Bunny needed to find him, as soon as she was ready to leave the tower. She’d need to talk with him and find out what he’d done. Hopefully, it had all been an accident, or an act of self-defense.

If not, there was a high chance only one of them would be walking away from the encounter.

Bunny turned her head. She could see the flock of buildings that comprised the World Oyster.

She didn’t know when her mind had turned to killing as a viable option. Maybe it had come to her in the night. Maybe it was a knee-jerk reaction to the announcements. Maybe it had been lying dormant since she’d first woken up, or even when she’d first found out that she was going to be on SOTF. But it was in her head now, and, honestly, Bunny couldn’t see a way around the issue. She had tried the ‘group up and survive together’ method, and now two people were dead. She had tried the threatening method, and that had almost killed her. Maybe if she tried either method again, things would work out better. But Bunny couldn’t help but feel like it would be akin to ramming her head against a wall in the hopes she’d eventually burst through. Maybe following Jewel’s example wasn’t the greatest plan. Putting a target on her back would only make her situation worse. But fighting back in self-defense, or claiming that it had been an ‘accident’, on the other hand...

The idea still made her feel like bringing her breakfast sandwich right back up again to join the pieces of lettuce on the ground.

On the outside, Bunny fixed her most charming smile to her face.

“If I have to get the ten kills to stay alive, then so fucking be it.”
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG
Her Nonary Game begins here

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice
Past - Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Home- The Man Who Wrote Thriller

SOTF: U!!!! soulja boy tell 'em
P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades
Memories - cold > sea > love

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

Malachi Harlington - One Room Death Game - 1 Medallion - ALIVE
[+] Remembering those lost
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Current Weapons Equipped: N/A
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Kills: Zero
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too." - DECEASED
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest, Harpoon gun
Current Location: We Own The Night

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S
Home - Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
SANDBOX - Floating - Camp - Worse
MEMORIES - 과부
MAIN GAME - > Prism > Fugitive > Time > CocaineQuest > Bear > Me > Paradigm

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

An International Incident
O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
Current Thread: Run From the Sun

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70
Brooke Gaskell/Dustin Priestly/Leona Witsel

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Fiona Cahill - I'm ridiculous, and feeling very particular about my world
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Miranda West - And why'd you say it's just another day, nothing in my way?
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Aster
Team Affiliation: Ben's Crabs

Post by Aster »

((Tucker Hopkins continued from I'm Not Here to Make Friends))

After Tucker had stopped running and regrouped with Regina, the two of them had decided to stick with Regina's plan to head to the Sunshine Tower. The next several hours were spent romping around in the dark, trying to navigate the resort without attracting too much attention. Tucker wasn't too good at keeping time mentally, but he knew that they'd spent a long time wandering around; they had arrived at the Tower sometime after sunrise, after all.

And after the announcements, too. Tucker was saddened to hear some fellow Whittree students had been killed off, despite it only being four people. But then there were the killers he'd recognized: Jewel had killed three more people, and Pia had shot not one, but two people. He had liked Pia, though now it seemed like she'd be a threat from here on out; but then again, who wasn't? Vahka was, Marcus was, practically everybody on the show sans the four other people on his team, who could all be dead by now and he wouldn't know it.

It was getting stressful, but at least he and Regina had a plan.

So now they were at the Tower. Tucker briefly scanned their surroundings. There wasn't much: just some corpses and debris. The area around them seemed to be deserted.

"We're here," He announced to Regina, turning to her, averting his eyes from the bodies. He paused before continuing, "We should look for bandannas. And a bag."
Imehal*

Post by Imehal* »

[CJ04: Regina "Reggie" Aston coming in from 'I'm Not Here to Make Friends']
Hours of Regina’s life had been poured into watching Survival of the Fittest, not in the least watching them react to friends and strangers’ bodies alike. She had thought herself well-adjusted to seeing mangled corpses, but seeing it through a screen robbed you of the coppery smell. It also had never carried the reminder that her body was just as fragile; that most would do the same to her and others eventually. It was simply the way of the game, and she knew more than most about its rules. How it went eventually.

Suppressing the urge to vomit, Regina made herself crouch beside what was left of Taylor DeVasher, the back of one hand pressed over her mouth as she tried to find anything that looked like a bandanna. Whilst eyes searched for what Tucker had recommended, she distracted herself with the information that the announcement had brought. There were a few important names that had not been there yesterday, and some that were absent altogether. Methodically she went through it as best she could; mind addled by lack of sleep as it was, and adjusted ideas and plans accordingly. Priority one stayed the same at the moment – find a bag, and then Paisley – but everything else adjusted. No one had been killed yet that would affect her plans, but one person that was killing had – and they had to be stopped.

It was frustrating for Regina to admit, even to herself, that she had no definite way of fixing that particular problem. There was no rhyme to Jewel’s murdering, save the fact that she had only killed people whose names did not ring a bell to her. That meant either they were kids that had kept to themselves in Whitree, or she was only taking out people from the other school. Deliberately? Perhaps, but there was no way to know until she found her.

“Tucker,” Regina called out, gratefully looking away from Taylor after what felt like far too long, “white bandanna, and no bag from what I can tell.” Not hers or Tucker’s. Another team had lost a member because of Vahka, and Regina felt a strange sense of relief, which was suppressed immediately as she began to make her way inside the lobby of the Sunshine Tower, just a little way behind her ally.

Here the urge to be sick returned upon being faced with another body, this one surrounded by a reception area that had otherwise been left untouched by the violence that had clearly taken place recently. But it was neither that, nor the numerous wounds that the unknown girl had suffered that caught Regina’s attention. There was a bag beside her, half-open and probably empty. Finally, something was going just about right. The Nulla Nulla was still in hand, and had been there ever since she had given the bag back to Tucker to carry a few hours ago before daylight had announced that they had survived that little bit longer.

It was still really cold, despite the promise of better weather from the skies outside, and Regina felt exhaustion redouble its efforts to force her to rest – the adrenaline from the threat of being chased, or discovered, had long faded. Her only choice was to keep moving, and to make sure they were alone. She smiled thinly at Tucker, and motioned to the bag.

“All yours.” Then she caught sight of the bandanna, and realised it was the same colour as the boy’s outside – white. This corpse she risked getting close to, crouching down on the other side to untie the cloth, and revealed the shark across it in the process. They had both been on the same team. The announcements never lied, which meant Vahka had had nothing to do with this girl’s death but there was the possibility that he was not working alone.

“You okay down here and sorting out the bags whilst I head upstairs?” Regina asked, already heading for the outer door to use the stairs that spiralled around the outside of the Tower. “Check to see if anyone was killed up there, and what teams they were on?” Normally it would not have been a good idea to split up, but on the way up she could see anyone approaching from quite a distance, and it was not like anyone could sneak up on her. They might know she was coming, but that was a calculated risk – a reasonable one, given the circumstances. Better to make sure that the surroundings were clear before she suggested to Tucker that they stop and take a quick rest before moving on again.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Imehal. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

For some time, Bunny’s only company atop the Sunshine Tower was the ever-present wind, threatening to rip the cap from her head and send it flying off to God knows where. That was the problem with making a statement as bold as the one Bunny had just made. Making it here, where the only people who would hear it were miles away and safe and sound in their homes, Bunny had no idea of what their reactions would be. That was one of the many great things about acting; waiting to see just what the audience would do in response to anything you said or did, whether it be amusement or shock or, well, anything. Knowing that you’d done a good job of provoking a reaction out of them.

On the other hand, if anyone in the resort had heard Bunny right now, their reaction probably would have been to shoot her. And that would be Not A Good Thing.

So maybe it was for the best that only the cameras had heard Bunny’s little statement of intent. And so Bunny continued to wait and stare out across the resort, taking small bites from her sandwich every now and then. There was a beach far off in the distance, bright and shining white thanks to the snow cover. Man, when was the last time she’d been to the beach? Waaaay too long ago, that was for sure. If nobody else turned up in the near future, then Bunny knew where she was heading next.

The trip to the beach would have to wait for a while, though. As Bunny continued to look around at her surroundings, she caught a glimpse of two figures making their way inside the tower. The height difference combined with the fact that she saw them for but a second before they disappeared from her field of vision meant Bunny didn’t actually know who they were, but there was definitely something familiar about at least one of them.

Bunny considered calling out to them down the stairs to alert them of her presence, but if they were gonna go into the building, odds were they were gonna go up the stairs as well, if they wanted to do a thorough job of... whatever they were doing. Just past the body lying outside the tower, then the one in the reception area, then up the stairs to the one currently in the gift shop. The darkness had helped somewhat the previous night, so Bunny didn’t see the bodies in their full gory detail, but it had still taken a considerable amount of effort not to show the terror and disgust that had almost overwhelmed her, especially once she'd woken up to find she'd been sharing a room wi-

Oh. Shit. What if the newcomers thought Bunny had killed those two downstairs? It was the logical choice, after all. Only person in a building with two corpses was bound to draw suspicion. It was the same deal as with her and Alice yesterday. Bunny quickly spun on her heels and ran back into the gift shop, grabbing the frying pan lying next to her bag, not caring about how much noise she made. Hopefully the strangers would believe her innocence, especially given there were no bloodstains on the pan. If not... maybe she’d have to put her earlier statement into effect sooner than she thought.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice

P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations

Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”

Second Chances
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
MEMORIES - 과부

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Rattlesnake

Post by Rattlesnake »

A voice echoes from Regina's collar.

"What's up, I know it's been a while but I figured I'd check in. Teamwork's cool and all, but just throwing out that you're my favorite Jellyfish. We'll strats a bit later, or I will, but keep it up, yeah?"
Aster

Post by Aster »

Regina called out to Tucker, declaring Taylor's bandanna color and lack of bag. Thankfully, the dead boy wasn't one of his or Regina's teammates. He only nodded in response as the two of them entered the tower itself, and...

Tucker held back whatever was left in his stomach when he saw the dead girl's corpse. From what he could gather, her bandanna was also white - same team as the boy outside. Part of him wondered how many of their team was left, and if they'd all been eradicated yet. Tucker noted grimly that he could be the last member of his team for all he knew.

Regina's quip made Tucker look at the corpse again, and he noticed the open bag next to her corpse. Tucker breathed a sigh of relief. Before he could do anything, though, Regina had went off to scout the area, leaving him with the bag and corpse.

He gingerly stepped over and swiped the open bag, dragging it over to the opposite wall of the lobby, where he had a good, corpse-less view. Plopping down on the floor, he unzipped Regina's bag and felt a smug sense of foresight as he extracted the brown bundle from Regina's bag. He unwrapped it and took a quick inventory before putting it all into his bag. Same bare-bones rations, plus the flashlight. He also put the supplies they'd gotten from the Ice Palace inside, along with his map, leaving only the knife out.

As he zipped up the bag, Tucker couldn't help but feel that he was getting back on the right track.
Imehal*

Post by Imehal* »

She listened carefully, senses focused but not quite honed to differentiate what sounds she should be paying attention to. Nothing about observing the game had prepared her for the heightened state of awareness. Never had she considered putting herself into the shoes of the competitors except for the sake of analysis of action and behaviour. Never had she bothered to think about how she would cope, worrying about another’s safety atop her own.

Running down a street, breathless. Angry shouts, muffled by glass and the alcohol in her veins.

It had not been fast enough to get away from unhelpful thoughts then, and it certainly was not working now. Regina, had she been thinking clearly, might have realised the consequences on running up the staircase. It would alert anyone up there way before she saw or heard them. The problem was that right now she just did not give a shit.

For about a minute everything was spiralling again, and Regina lost her grip. Then, well then she heard the voice. Outwardly there was only a moment’s hesitation, then Regina continued to ascend the stairs of the Sunshine Tower like she had not heard a thing. There was no one around to see her falter, but she held up the pretence like armour regardless; shielding all her motivations and desires away from even the audience’s sight. Only when she was ready would anyone see. Still, she could not quite conceal the satisfaction that flashed across her expression. Quickly followed by, “Looking forward to it, mentor.”

Regina did not recognise the disembodied voice, but paid that minor detail no mind. They would tell her if they felt the need – their identity changed nothing about her chances of survival here. What did was every step, every word. There had been a few accidental lapses so far, but those ended now. Strategy and calculated risk were all that mattered.

That meant she only stopped to catch her breath once she reached the top of the tower. There were shards of glass scattered all around, and after a moment crouched to conceal herself whilst she took stock two things hit her. There was damage up here that did not correlate to the direction in which Taylor had been thrown, and there was a lingering smell that she could not place immediately. It was only when she risked a peek up that she realised that there was a very real possibility that the tower has seen more action than the announcements had revealed.

Favourite Jellyfish, huh? “If there’s anyone in there, I’m sure you heard me coming up the stairs,” she shouted, Nulla Nulla tightly gripped in hand as she played her gambit. “So, if you’re friendly you better say something in the next five seconds or I’ll fetch my backup to add your name to their list for the next announcement.” It was no empty threat, but it was a risk. Aggression from the outset did not normally end well, but then, those aggressors never had the plans in mind that Regina did.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Imehal. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Bunny spun the frying pan in her hand as she turned to face the door of the gift shop. She hoped that the viewers at home would miss the fact she almost dropped it. She hoped they’d assume it was her showing off, knowing she was in complete control, and not that it was a nervous, twitch reaction to the danger that may or may not have been coming up the stairs.

She hoped most of all that the two strangers would just decide to leave rather than investigate further.

Those hopes were, inevitably, dashed almost immediately. The tell-tale clang of feet against metal stairs began worming its way into Bunny’s ears. It was faint, but at 100 metres in the air with no other sound but her heart thumping against her chest, it was all too clear. Bunny swallowed, and gave a few experimental swings with her frying pan. She took a couple steps forwards and tried to avert her eyes from the corpse a few feet away from her. If her luck continued the way it was going, then in another few minutes the body would have someone to keep them company.

The stranger’s shout almost made Bunny jump, not just because of how sudden it was, but also due to how nearby it sounded. If the person had a gun, they could probably shoot her at any time from the sounds of it. Bunny opened her mouth to say something, but her mind had frozen and nothing wanted to come out. It was especially infuriating because the voice sounded familiar. Very familiar. Ver-Holy fuck, was that Regina?

“Regina?! Regina, that’s you, right? It’s me! It’s Bunny!”

Man, if it WAS Regina making her way up the stairs, and Bunny never forgot the sound of a friend’s voice, then things were starting to look up.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight

Those Taken

The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV

Virtua-SOTF

Second Chances

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS

Second Chances V2

Program Prologue

The Program V3

Live on your TV now!
MEMORIES - 과부

SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다

Super Dupers
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Marcia Wolff

???
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Aster

Post by Aster »

It felt nice to have a bag again. Tucker felt completed somehow, having gained equal footing with the other kids. Probably a higher footing, too, since some of the others might not have a dependable ally or a knife. God was certainly smiling upon him today.

Tucker stood up, hoisting the bag over his shoulders as he looked around the lobby. He felt like he should be catching up with Regina, though part of him thought that he was supposed to stay. Before he could debate this further, he heard Regina's voice echoing from the stairwell. Was someone up there? Was there a confrontation? His mind drifted back to bat boy at the Ice Palace, and how that could've easily been anyone else in this game with them. Who knows who's up there.

Tucker didn't want to leave Regina alone. Taking his knife in one hand, he strode purposefully towards the staircase.
Imehal*

Post by Imehal* »

That... was definitely Bunny. No denying that exuberance as anyone else.

The genuine hope, perhaps even relief, that came across from the girl thinking that she had found a friend suggested to Regina that Bunny just might have been lucky enough to dodge trouble to remain her enthusiastic self. That, or she had been so screwed over so far that she was simply relieved to have found a friend. Whilst she hated to disappoint, Regina still knew nothing about the situation inside the gift shop at the top of the tower and that meant that she was not going to move too much, let alone relax, until she knew what was going on. It had been enough of a risk ascending the tower without Tucker at her back; no need to throw her life away carelessly.

A small, admonishing voice tried to instil a reminder that the girl barely a few steps away was her friend. Then again, so were Marcus, Pia, and Vahka. Inadvertent tension pulled her muscles taut, an unwanted reaction to thinking of before, rather than now. How many times had she seen best friends plead with each other – lovers turn on each other. In the game, where paranoia and survival were paramount, she had often suspected that you saw the truth of who a person truly was. If that was true, then Bunny was reckless, and slightly less smart that Regina had given her credit in the past. Getting attached to the participants in Survival of the Fittest was inevitable, but there was always a choice in what that manifested as. Regina had always managed a deliberate distance, viewing them as statistics rather than people – Bunny had invested, even cared, about them.

Curiosity got the better of her. First, confirmation. “Yeah, it’s me.” Regina peeked out again, risking exposing herself long enough to see Bunny – and the trashed gift shop. Isn’t that an understatement? Whatever had happened here, her friend had not caused it with a frying pan. Despite herself, Regina smiled. She had thought Tucker had started out badly, but at least he had something that could be perceived as a threat. That, held by Bunny, just... was not.

Nulla Nulla still held in one hand, guard up by force of will, Regina slowly ascended the stairs so that she was standing on the platform that surrounded the gift shop, eyes falling on Bunny. She took a few steps closer, enough so that she could push the door inwards and stand there, finally able to see at least a little of someone spread out on the floor from where she was. “Not alone, I see.”

Nor were they on the same team. The bandanna tied around Bunny’s neck was easy to see, its silver colour not even remotely close to the cobalt blue of hers. Regina raised her left hand where she had tied her own, eyebrows raised meaningfully. It was about then that Regina shivered; an involuntary response to the cold that was particularly biting up this high. The speed with which she had climbed the stairs had staved off some of it, but now standing still, it unsettled her concentration – a reminder that the weather could be equally as detrimental to survival as the rest of the teenagers in the resort.

“How have you been holding up?” Regina asked, leaning against the doorframe. Not out of concern, or friendship but because it was what was expected. They were friends before the game, but Bunny was not like... others. It was easier to take a mental step back, and readdress their relationship, just the same as she would the strangers from the other school. She was alone with a less than impressive weapon. There was no real benefit to offering an alliance, but that did not mean that there was no use here. Bunny might have seen things – could maybe name threats. And that was enough for the smile that accompanied the question to be genuine.

First the bag, the information downstairs, and now Bunny and what she might be able to tell her and Tucker about the others on the island that the announcements could not. Things were looking up.
Sh4dE
Team Affiliation: Claudia's Krakens

Post by Sh4dE »

((GHIII Gene Steward, Enter))

Gene arrived at the Sunshine Tower. The snow was melting, apparently. That meant he wouldn't need to wear his suit anymore. That also means that people won't hide indoor anymore. And the tower would be a good place. Up there one could do something, like throwing stuff down. And defend it. Or push more people downstairs, just like Val.

He examined himself during the walk and looked at the wounds. They hurt and they were gory. He already forgot the "slit" Vahka gave him at the Tour Guide. Aside from the painful kicks Asa gave him and the less painful blows Aidan gave him, some fingers were missing and he was cut in his chest through the suit, fortunately not too deep. His ribs weren't broken. Hopefully. But it hurt. He wanted to patch himself up, but with an injured hand it would be hard. Oh, and he had no first aid kit anymore either. He either needed somebody who helps him. Either an ally, like Lukas, or better, a doctor that will patch him up. Or Seb, although he was friends with Gabe. But he could patch up. But the ten kills. Yeah, he just needed to kill nine or eight people and then the producers' doctors will take care of his health. But it's hard to kill with just a pogo-stick and just one working hand. And his left arm was the weaker one and Gene already was weak. And he would need to kill fast, if he's too late he'd get an infection or something like that. And that would hurt even more.

After the golden pimp entered the Tower, he pushed the up-button of the elevator with his left hand. No sign that the door opens.

Gene waited for the elevator. But it did not came. He was not in the mood to say something, but he still silently cursed.

"Fuck."

He looked for at the alternative and remembered how gigantic the tower looked like from the outside.

Oh god. The stairs. This building is way too high.

Even then, he, already exhausted, began walking upstairs. It would be hard to reach the top.
I'm so glad to be back !
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

As soon as Bunny heard Regina confirm that it was indeed her at the top of the stairs, she began to grin from ear to ear. She would have been happy to see anyone poking their heads round the stairwell... well, almost anyone. She’d probably have felt a little uneasy if Jewel had suddenly appeared there, after all. But after a day or so of meeting nobody but acquaintances and complete strangers, it was good to finally meet someone she could truly call a friend, especially a friend like Regina who knew almost as much about SOTF as Bunny did.

Bunny’s smile faltered slightly out of confusion when Regina pointed out she wasn’t alone, but she quickly remembered the dead body she’d inadvertently shared a room with the previous night, and the cheerful grin was quickly back in its rightful spot. She was half tempted to just rush on over to her friend and give her a big hug, as per usual, but this wasn’t Whittree anymore. She didn’t know what Reggie had been through so far, and making sudden movements might not be the smartest thing to do. Instead, she focused on the question Regina had just asked her.

“Before you say anything, that guy was there before I got here.” Bunny said, gesturing towards the body on the floor of the gift shop. She meant it partially as a joke, given that Regina hadn’t suggested anything about that possibility, but it also served as reassurance. Bunny was incredibly super happy that she’d found a friend, but try as she might, she couldn’t read Regina’s thoughts. If there were any doubts in her mind, it was best to eliminate them before they could grow.

“But no, yeah, I’ve been doing good! I mean, I’m still alive, aren’t I? So yeah, it’s all great. Kinda. Sorta.”

Bunny continued to smile at Regina, but her mind was pondering something. She was hoping that what the audience would see was a plucky girl surviving against all the odds, yet still remaining upbeat about her situation. But what if they interpreted her actions differently? Instead of plucky, she was labelled as a ‘boring, Parker type hero’? Instead of upbeat, she was called ‘stupidly naive and optimistic’? For all the good her acting had done her so far, maybe it would help matters further to let some of her actual feelings show. Bunny’s smile faltered again, and she momentarily looked away from Regina before looking back.

“Actually... I’m kinda lucky to be alive right now, y’know? I met, uh, Corin and Forrest and Saachi on the first day, and we decided to team up, kinda form an alliance between two different teams, cos Forrest and Saachi aren’t... weren’t on the Silver team. Everything was going great, but then we met this girl from the other school who called herself Jenny, but, uh, her name was actually Shadi, Shadi something or other. You heard the announcements, so you know what she did. The whole group kinda just split, and then I found Alice who said she wasn’t gonna attack me just before she pointed a crossbow at me, and then I ran over here and now I’ve found you! I dunno where Saachi went, or Cor, although we both know what he did...”

Bunny had looked away from Regina at that last comment, and as soon as she finished speaking, caught a glimpse of herself in the windows of the shop. Her expression was dark and angry at the memory of what Corin had gone off and done, which was not exactly what she wanted Regina, or the audience, to see. Bunny looked back at her friend and tried to smile.

“So, yeah, that’s what’s happened to me since I woke up. But hey, how about you? You alright, Reggie?”

Bunny was almost entirely focused on Regina and whether she was doing as well as she looked, but there was still part of her that remembered what situation she was in. Bunny noticed the blue bandanna around Regina’s wrist, she noticed what looked like a wooden club in her other hand. They were on opposing teams, and Regina had a weapon which could potentially do serious damage to her. On the other hand, Reggie hadn’t been on any of the announcements, and her weapon was about as potent as Bunny’s. At least, that was what it looked like, anyhow. Above all that, though, Bunny trusted Regina. They were friends, and no matter what had happened on the show in the past, there had always been something to trigger a fight between two best friends. There was nothing of that sort here, and Bunny was going to make sure it stayed that way.

She just hoped Regina’s mindset was similar to hers.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight

Those Taken

The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV

Virtua-SOTF

Second Chances

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS

Second Chances V2

Program Prologue

The Program V3

Live on your TV now!
MEMORIES - 과부

SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다

Super Dupers
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Marcia Wolff

???
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Aster

Post by Aster »

As Tucker approached the staircase, he heard Regina's voice echoing through the tower. He couldn't make out her words, but she seemed calm enough. There was another voice, another girl who sounded amiable enough. He hoped she was friendly, at least. Reaching the foot of the stairs, Tucker casually looked up to see how far he had to go. The staircase winding far above his head didn't daunt him, but the boy only a few flights of stairs above him did.

Tucker almost immediately crouched, swearing under his breath. He hoped the boy didn't notice him as glanced back up to get a better look of him. Thankfully he wasn't Bat Boy, though he could easily be someone similar. But then again, he could be friendly, or even better, a teammate. Tucker couldn't see the boy's bandanna from this angle, but he wasn't fazed in the slightest.

He wanted to call out to the boy, but common sense advised against it; he was more than likely to be a murderer than be a teammate. Looking at him, Tucker guessed that he was likely injured and unarmed; he wasn't sure if you could hide a gun in that suit of his. Even if the boy attacked him, Tucker might be able to defend himself with his knife against whatever the boy was hiding. But still, the prospect of another Bat Boy incident warned him not to do it.
Imehal*

Post by Imehal* »

Last night she had felt bad for running before making sure Tucker was safe from Erik, but they were still together. Their alliance had been established as temporary, but it had proven useful, even pleasant at times. Regina did not regret supporting him – that last act before she went after what she wanted and damn everyone else. Listening to Bunny talk about their fellow classmates - murderers and victims alike – compounded everything that Regina learnt about this game in a way she had never expected. Because even after seeing others change in the game, Bunny still trusted the girl that she had debated Survival of the Fittest with before. She still saw Regina as a friend.

Just when Regina had thought that she could discard the person that she was – and the attachments that she had once had – to do what had to be done, she found herself considering an alternative that she had never been able to consider simply analysing the seasons gone by. Regina - the flirt, the party girl. Friend to everyone outwardly, but holding most back with an invisible wall. What if was not about simply holding true to one mask, but switching as required?

She had seen it done before, most commonly by killers lulling their targets into a false sense of security, or as a prelude to robbery. But what if it could be used as another tool in a survivalist’s arsenal? Choosing to help Tucker had been as much about the benefits in the long term. Had she been wrong to refuse to help Erik and James last night? Suddenly faced with the far reaching consequences of her choices that could not be predicted – that someone else would analyse after she was done, and this season over, Regina felt a little sick inside.

Tucker required the blunt realist, Bunny wanted to see her logical friend. Could she handle being more than one face, if that was what it took to win?

Yes. Regina nodded, more to herself but also to answer Bunny, realisation allowing the movements that came next to flow a little more naturally, and uncomfortably reminding her of a time not too long ago where being ‘herself’ had been more of an effort than she would ever have admitted. Luckily, she had not had to tell.

“I found Tucker pretty much as soon as I woke up, and we’ve been together since. Encountered two guys from the other school – James the shotgun peacekeeper and Erik.” Regina paused, glancing out the window down to the bottom of the tower. “If you see the latter, run in the other direction. Guy’s playing.”

The information Bunny had relayed was useful. The announcements told you who the killers were, but they did not tell you who the schemers were, or those that robbed and maimed. Those you had to figure out for yourself one way or another. Now Regina knew to be careful around any girl called Jenny, and that Corin was also on Bunny’s team. It was something; progress, and enough to help someone on an opposing team in return. The more people out to get one another, the better.

Logic prevails in chaos. All Regina needed to figure out was how to keep a balance between mercenary tactics and being the person everyone in the game knew her to be to give herself the best chance. Two masks instead of one.

So she used the veneer of trust to take a few steps forward, weapon lowered and examined the very bullet ridden corpse of a boy she did not recognise, eyebrows raised as she regarded Bunny’s frying pan. There was nearly a smile on her lips, but actually seeing three dead in quick succession took any edge of Regina’s cool – something she hoped she could at least learn to conceal, if not control, within the next day or so. “I’m going out on a limb and saying I believe you didn’t kill him.”

There was no point asking who he was, but it did not take Regina long to find his bandanna. Everyone had to wear them somewhere easily visible – it was a firm requirement to not get blown up. It was pink; neither of their teammates. It meant Team Jellyfish, and Team Bear, were as far as she knew, operating at full capacity.

It was with a refocus back on Bunny, turning away from the door – they would hear anyone coming up the stairs with any kind of speed long before they saw them – that Regina asked her next question. “Do you have a plan going forward?”
Sh4dE
Team Affiliation: Claudia's Krakens

Post by Sh4dE »

Each step was hard. Gene once walked up a skyscraper, as the lift didn't work then, but he regretted that.

This was worse, due to the wounds. It was all because of escapists. Fucking escapists. Just because of them the elevators don't work. No electricity.

When he was near the door he could hear two voices, two girls, apparently talking about what they did on this resort. That meant information.

After he listened enough, he heard that somebody asked for a plan.

"I have a plan!"

Stepping in, he saw the two girls, one who was blonde, the other who had brown hair.

He needed rest, sleep and a med-kit. Allies would be cool, too. Beardless allies.

"We could probably try to remove our collars. And then we can go. According to our map, we have no borders. And that'd make sense."

He used the pogo-stick as a crutch.

"Oh, my name is Gene Ste-"

He stopped. That was a mistake. He should've said "My name's Robin Miller" or "I'm Gary Dodd" or something else. But it was too late. But he could handle it.

"-ward. Uh, yeah, I was on the announcements, a girl called Valerie, you might know, bumped into me and fell downstairs. 'pologizes and condolences for her clumsiness. Shit happens when you're put under pressure and are panicking. Could've happened to me, too."

Then he showed his right hand with the three fingers.

"I was beaten, my leg is broken, everything else probably is injured, too, I have nothing to eat and would like to sleep. And I don't say that just to gain your pity."

Then he watched the sight of the tower. It was an useful overview. Staying here would be cool. After he introduced himself, the girls also said something and Gene acted as if he'd listen. But he didn't. He was super tired and the sight distracted him. He could see other locations from here and the sky was interesting, too. Also, the conversation probably wasn't important. Probably all those same questions, that are always asked when people meet on SOTF. Watching the scenes where they ask questions to each other is boring. Especially on Day 1. When there are two or more schools it's even worse, everybody has to get to know each other for some reason.

It's not like the people would die during the game, nono.

The tower would be a perfect location to stay and he wanted to sleep. Yes, sleeping would be cool. If the girls wouldn't betray him, he might could sleep in the tower, maybe-

Suddenly a pan hit him in the face, then he stared at the blonde girl, who hit him with the pan again, while asking for help. Then again.

A pan did hurt. His head already hurt enough. Gene gripped his pogo-stick. It was an odd feeling to grip it with the missing fingers and swung it toward the blonde girl. The pan hit him again, causing pain, but he then hit the throat of the girl. Then he tried to hit it again, repeatedly. Eventually, he succeeded.

He kinda felt like Vincent Sullivan, crushing the throat of Lynn Boden, just with the difference that he had to use the stick of metal.

The girl attacked him without a reason. What comes around, goes around. Karma.

Tauntingly he saluted the blonde girl and opened his mouth.

"Time tooo say Goodbyeee."

After he sung with a grin, he took the bag of the girl. Now he could patch himself up.

He had no idea why the blonde girl attacked him, she seemed friendly, she was friendly and cheerful, the other girl also seemed friendly. Maybe the brown-haired girl and her played together. That however seemed unlikely due to the fact that they sounded like they just met when he eavesdropped. Also, the brunette didn't seem to attack him.

He swung his pogo-stick once again, this time at the brunette, hitting the knee of her. He could kill her and occupy the tower. He needed to sleep and eat and heal up.

Suddenly there was a boy. And the boy had a weapon, a knife.

2v1 wouldn't lead to a good outcome, at least for himself. He walked towards the door and threw his pogo-stick down the tower, and threw the bag at the boy, trying to run downstairs.

He couldn't run downstairs, he'd be too slow with his injuries, so he rolled. He would've said "They see me rollin'", maybe would've smile, however everything did fucking hurt. His whole body. And his breathing was way too heavy. And his heart raced. He just curled himself up, and rolled slowly downstairs, trying not to hurt himself or not to roll too fast.

When gravity brought him down, he went outside to pick up his stick.
A voice echoes from Gene's collar. "Kid, I don't even know what to tell you anymore. You woulda just stuck with your big Turkish buddy, and not turn everything to shit that you touched...I guess it doesn't matter anymore, man."
He then realized who the guy was, recognized his voice.
An idol.
Nice. His team had him as a mentor.
So Gene knew what he got.
Endless possibilities to talk with Mason fucking Ross.
Looking up to the next camera, he wanted to talk to Mason. Speaking to him. It probably was every fanboy's dream. But then he decided against it.

"Timothy Walker."

That was all he muttered to him. Mason was the only one who killed a teammate last season. And then he told Gene insultingly that he'd have to stick with Yagmur, who backstabbed him. He'd be better than Mason. He won't kill his teammates. Being a celebrity did not make Mason less human. It did not make Mason less equal than Gene, who felt like a celeb, too. He'd have time to talk to him later.

After he got the stick, he thought about what to do. He could go away, but he had nothing. He'd die. He could go upside, try to kill the guy with the knife and the brunette girl. How many kills did he need then? Five. Then, he'd be done halfway. He'd get the knife, the medkit and any other weapons. He could win that fight. His pony pogo-stick had a better range than that knife.

He pulled out his epipen. And that would be as effective as a knife.

He turned back inside. Walked slowly inside.

Then, there was a shot, he could hear it, he could feel it. His back. He got on his knees, dropped his pogo-stick and his epipen. Another shot. His back again. He fell.

"Fuck."

The ground hit the opened wound Asa created. Gene had to cough. He had to breath.

"Off."

Then he felt a hit at the back of his head. His head hurt, he felt dizzy. He panicked. He was nervous, afraid. He tried to get up. It didn't feel healthy at all.

The feeling he had when he woke up.

Panic.

Another hit.
Golden Hyena III Gene Steward Game Over
46 Contestants Remaining
4 Golden Hyenas Remaining
15 Teams Remaining
I'm so glad to be back !

Return to “Sunshine Tower”