Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

This is where the lives of the PV3 Proper characters prior to their abduction may be detailed. Characters come from the village of Bellington in the UK. Bellington is a village somewhat isolated from major population centers, boasting roughly twenty thousand residents.
Pippi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

Post by Pippi »

KAT LOCKE-BALDWIN – SANDBOX START

She was tired of this party.

She was tired of a lot of things lately, honestly. She kept on trying to get into TV shows or books or even just new activities or hobbies, and just when it felt like she could really start enjoying them, she’d see one of her parents wearing a dumb t-shirt referencing something about them, or overhear them talking about it downstairs whilst she was in her room. That’d just leave a really nasty taste in her mouth, and a couple days later, she’d drop them like a sack of bricks.

She’d even gotten tired of watercolours, which had sent her into quite the panic for a good while. Luckily, she was pretty sure it was just burnout from all her other art projects and just the nebulous feeling of exhaustion from everything else in her life that was making her so out of it on the art front, but still. That had been a scary few weeks. She really didn’t wanna lose one of the things that made her happiest in life.

Kat sighed, and watched the flow of the party from her position at the foot of the stairs. She took a sip from her can of Strongbow, pulling a face as she put it to her lips. It was warm now, and she wasn’t even buzzed yet, so it just tasted like mildly alcoholic crap. At least she hadn’t bought it herself. She never did; as soon as people started getting tipsy, everyone forgot who had brought which bevs. She adjusted the guitar nestled on her lap as it began to slip off of her thigh. It was something she brought with her to every party, just in case it turned out to be a bust, like this one.

It was a nice house, to be fair. It looked expensive and modern and, most importantly as far as Kat saw it, not covered in anime merchandise. It had comfy stairs, which was, of course, a high priority for all prospective house buyers to be looking for. And honestly, it didn’t look like a bad party, all things considered. She just either didn’t know or care about anybody here. This place belonged to some college guy that one of the other popular kids was banging on the side, and Kat had basically been strung along because the invitation was extended to everyone in the popular crowd. Nobody really wanted her to come, and she didn’t want to come with them, but. Well.

Here she was.

Kat took another sip of Strongbow, sighing again at the taste of the lukewarm dark fruits. She wanted to get drunk. She was pretty sure that someone had brought Malibu with them, and the thought of that was very tempting, but that would require her to go through to the kitchen and navigating the always daunting task of talking to drunk people she didn’t give a shit about.

She looked at her can of Strongbow, shook her head, then tipped it up and slammed back half the remaining liquid. Her fingers moved into position on her guitar, gently strumming against the strings, a single chord audible in her little bubble on the stairs over the sound of the music blasting through the house.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG
Her Nonary Game begins here

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice
Past - Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Home- The Man Who Wrote Thriller

SOTF: U!!!! soulja boy tell 'em
P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades
Memories - cold > sea > love

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

Malachi Harlington - One Room Death Game - 1 Medallion - ALIVE
[+] Remembering those lost
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Current Weapons Equipped: N/A
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Kills: Zero
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too." - DECEASED
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest, Harpoon gun
Current Location: We Own The Night

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S
Home - Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
SANDBOX - Floating - Camp - Worse
MEMORIES - 과부
MAIN GAME - > Prism > Fugitive > Time > CocaineQuest > Bear > Me > Paradigm

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

An International Incident
O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
Current Thread: Run From the Sun

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70
Brooke Gaskell/Dustin Priestly/Leona Witsel

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Fiona Cahill - I'm ridiculous, and feeling very particular about my world
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Miranda West - And why'd you say it's just another day, nothing in my way?
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

Calista Carpenter was absolutely loving this party.

Of course, it probably helped that her and Shievonne had half a cask of fruity lexia before coming to make everything just pop more. She'd not remember a single moment of this in the morning, and if that wasn't the sign of a good party then who knew what was, really?

She'd been dancing, she'd been drinking, she'd even been making small talk that probably came out a lot more stumbled than she intended - this night had already been mad. Shievonne prevented her from getting into too much trouble, but they'd gotten separated when a really fit lad started making eyes at her and Calista decided to give them space. After a while though her bladder started to hurt so she wanted to go to the bathroom but of course Shievonne had disappeared. Calista had no idea whose house this was so she didn't know who to ask for the bathroom.

She spent a few minutes exploring the ground floor of whoever's house this was, and found nothing but a laundry. And even though she'd obviously had some of those nights where pissing in the laundry sink was the only option, she wasn't at that level yet. Also, once again, she had no idea whose house this was, and obviously she wasn't going to be that girl.

So she decided to head upstairs. Or at least, she would have, if some random girl with a giant guitar wasn't sitting in front of them doing fuck all. Calista grimaced, before walking up and doing that weird dance where she leaned forward, looking like she was trying to get past, and automatically assumed the girl would move her shit.

"Do you mind, love?"
[+] Yesterday
BR: B01 - Yoshio Akamatsu: Dear friend, You are a freak. You are not wanted. You are not necessary. And you are the only one who is.
BR: G09 - Yuko Sakaki: and although the fingers slice things such as oranges and bodies, we can no longer be reasonably sure what these things are.
PV1: F03 - Chanel Martin: Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world.
PV1: M17 - Matthew Payne: I don't know the question, but sex is definitely an answer.
TV1: BLU2 - Anna Hitchins: I am uncomfortable with the fact this conversation isn't about me.
TV1: BLK3 - Holly Hergenroeder: Tho'th who make peatheful revolution impothible will make violent revoluthun inevitable.
Virtua: F12 - Jacqueline "Cameo" Conroy: I am not looking to escape my darkness, I am learning to correct the monster I created there.
Virtua: F20 - Ramona Shirley: Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the body and explosions to everything.
SC1: B04 - Preston Grey: We often miss opportunity because it's dressed like a cheerleader and looks like it's about to shoot you in the face.
SC1: G07 - Anna Kateridge: Laziness is the first step towards somehow finishing in 8th place.
PV2: F17 - Erin Underwood: There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of getting kicked through a tree branch.
TV2: CJ5 - Jaxon Street: Fashionable people don't necessarily fall in love with fashionable people.
SC2: G03 - Lyndi Thibodeaux: To be a good leader, you sometimes need to go down the parish path.
SC2: B20 - Jason Andrews: It's time to water down the standards which would lead to bravery.
PV3P: M05 - Santiago "Sandy" Ibarra: And so the mongoose lay with the solenodon.
PV3P: F22 - Nani Clover: Be the survivor you wish to see in the world.
PV3P: M43 - Grant Moore: In this game, American means white. Everybody else has to hyphenate.
PV3: F11 - Calista Carpenter: Doing things you hate for people you love is what it means to be family.
PV3: F13 - Oliver Davies: Many boys owe the grandeur of their games to their tremendous delusions.
TV3: SB09 - Emmett Purcell: Men, give your power to the bitches that deserve it.
TV3: BC07 - Ashanti Baker: Don't speak your mind, even if your throat shakes to speak.
INTL: O01 - Rainbow Moseki: Hide yourself in music, so when someone wants to find you, they can kill that first.
[+] Tomorrow
Cyber:
Boston Sullivan

SC:
Holly Hadaway: "Could you imagine if I never got my teeth fixed? Who'd take me seriously?"
Jason Foley: "Get on my level, scrublord."

TV Intermission:
Lara Rodriguez
Danica McIntyre
Gerard Cullen
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Kat always felt like she was being teleported to another universe, whenever she played the guitar.

As soon as she started playing, it was like her little stair bubble completely closed up, and it was just her and the music she was playing, and sometimes… a lot of the times… that was all she wanted. The sound of drunken conversation and the thudding bass of music pouring out of some loser’s soundcloud was muffled, as she slightly adjusted the strings of her acoustic. She felt warm. The stairs felt soft underneath her.

She wasn’t even playing anything special. Just the opening riff to the song that, as far as she concerned, was just ‘the F1 song’. It was the tune they played whenever the big boys with their big racing cars came on TV, something she caught every now and then at her friend’s house, their dad offering her a quick wave before turning back to the screen. It wasn’t like her own parents would ever be caught dead watching anything to do with sports, unless it was one of those sports animes, with the boys that looked like they’d all been copied and pasted before recolouring their hair with the paint tool.

So nothing special, despite the journey it took her mind on as her fingers moved across the bridge. But it didn’t have to be. For the first time tonight, she was enjoying being here at this party.

Until someone had to stick their ugly face into her little stair bubble and pop it.

Kat glanced up with a dismissive look on her face, one eyebrow raised at the person who’d interrupted her moment of peace. Calista, if she was correct. She didn’t have anything against the girl, but she didn’t know why she so badly wanted to get upstairs. The party was all going on down here, worst luck, and the only stuff happening on the first floor was couples making out in the bedrooms.

Oh, of course. That would be the reason, wouldn’t it? Probably there was some guy waiting upstairs for Calista to lock the door behind her and get on her knees. Kat just about stopped herself from rolling her eyes, as she moved her hand to rest on top of the guitar.

“There’s space,” Kat said. “I’m not stopping you.”

She took a deep, long drink from her Strongbow, leaving just a few drops in the can, before she shifted her guitar and moving an inch to the right.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice

P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations

Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”

Second Chances
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
MEMORIES - 과부

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

Was this little twit having a laugh or was she just dim? She hadn't fucking moved. But that was just how Kat was, wasn't it? She could see now up close since she'd bothered to check that yes, it was Kat sitting in the middle of a staircase playing her guitar like she owned the place, like it was school and she was the head girl or this was parliament house and she was the fucking queen.

Oh and she just liked to pretend she was sooooo much better than to have to move for people, like anyone would use the stairs at a fucking party and anyone who did was just being so fucking inconvenient for her. Well news flash, love, the world doesn't revolve around you because you're the saddest, with your sad, miserable little guitar just sitting around crying for attention because everything's so hard for you. Just means they have to put up with you being fucking depressed for the time being until you decide to get your shit together.

Calista wasn't saying any of the words that came to her head at this moment because she knew she was drunk and she knew better than to let it all out right now even if Kat was being such a twat right now, because it could turn out she was making this whole thing up in her head and Kat actually had given her enough room to move and she was overreacting like a five-year-old and god knows she didn't need to get Shievonne to bail her out from something so shitty again. But as she looked down and realized that no, Kat hadn't actually moved herself or her stupid guitar and was in fact just sitting there on her povo throne and drinking her povo drink that something bubbled up and made its way out of her lips.

"It wasn't a question, sweetheart. Move. Now."
[+] Yesterday
BR: B01 - Yoshio Akamatsu: Dear friend, You are a freak. You are not wanted. You are not necessary. And you are the only one who is.
BR: G09 - Yuko Sakaki: and although the fingers slice things such as oranges and bodies, we can no longer be reasonably sure what these things are.
PV1: M17 - Matthew Payne: I don't know the question, but sex is definitely an answer.
TV1: BLU2 - Anna Hitchins: I am uncomfortable with the fact this conversation isn't about me.
TV1: BLK3 - Holly Hergenroeder: Tho'th who make peatheful revolution impothible will make violent revoluthun inevitable.
Virtua: F12 - Jacqueline "Cameo" Conroy: I am not looking to escape my darkness, I am learning to correct the monster I created there.
Virtua: F20 - Ramona Shirley: Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the body and explosions to everything.
SC1: B04 - Preston Grey: We often miss opportunity because it's dressed like a cheerleader and looks like it's about to shoot you in the face.
SC1: G07 - Anna Kateridge: Laziness is the first step towards somehow finishing in 8th place.
PV2: F17 - Erin Underwood: There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of getting kicked through a tree branch.
TV2: CJ5 - Jaxon Street: Fashionable people don't necessarily fall in love with fashionable people.
SC2: G03 - Lyndi Thibodeaux: To be a good leader, you sometimes need to go down the parish path.
SC2: B20 - Jason Andrews: It's time to water down the standards which would lead to bravery.
PV3P: M05 - Santiago "Sandy" Ibarra: And so the mongoose lay with the solenodon.
PV3P: M43 - Grant Moore: In this game, American means white. Everybody else has to hyphenate.
PV3: F11 - Calista Carpenter: Doing things you hate for people you love is what it means to be family.
PV3: F13 - Oliver Davies: Many boys owe the grandeur of their games to their tremendous delusions.
TV3: SB09 - Emmett Purcell: Men, give your power to the bitches that deserve it.
TV3: BC07 - Ashanti Baker: Don't speak your mind, even if your throat shakes to speak.
INTL: O01 - Rainbow Moseki: Hide yourself in music, so when someone wants to find you, they can kill that first.
[+] Tomorrow
Cyber:
Boston Sullivan

SC:
Holly Hadaway: "Could you imagine if I never got my teeth fixed? Who'd take me seriously?"

TV Intermission:
Lara Rodriguez
Danica McIntyre
Gerard Cullen
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Sweetheart?

Her parents called her that. Not at home, God, of course not, like they’d ever willingly compliment her or make her feel good about herself when they were alone. Whenever they were out in public, or with her extended family, then that’d be all she heard from them.

“Don’t forget your purse, sweetheart!”

“Sweetheart, tell your aunt more about that school trip you went on last week.”

“Have you met Tommy, yet, sweetheart? He’s a friend of your uncle!”

Condescending and fake as all hell. Calista just needed to throw in a little emotional neglect, and she’d be a mirror image of Kat’s parents, although Kat would eat her own fucking shoes if she had a greater emotional range than ‘resting bitch’ and ‘active bitch’.

She heard a cracking, crinkling sound, and she realised that she was squeezing down on her Strongbow can, the metal buckling under her grip. She’d be lying if she said she’d been planning on moving for Calista, but this just doubled down on her resistance to shift. Calista could squeeze her skinny arse past just fine. Kat fixed her with an icy cold stare, then shifted her guitar back onto her lap, slipping her hands back to their places on the strings, and her eyes away from the loud and obnoxious Miss Carpenter.

“Already moved, ‘sweetheart’,” Kat said, plucking one of the strings. Hmmm. Needed tightening. She ran her hand up the neck of the guitar as she continued to talk, briefly glancing up at Calista again.

“Maybe you should be moving, seeing as you’re getting in such a tizzy about it. Or maybe you’re having second thoughts about whichever lad it is waiting for you up there? Don’t fancy getting your knees all scuffed up tonight?”

She started humming to herself, trying to match pitches, and hoping Calista fucked off in a huff. She’d long outstayed her welcome.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight

Those Taken

The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV

Virtua-SOTF

Second Chances

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS

Second Chances V2

Program Prologue

The Program V3

Live on your TV now!
MEMORIES - 과부

SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다

Super Dupers
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Marcia Wolff

???
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

Calista came out to have a good time and she was in such a rage right now.

It wasn't enough this...person, had the fucking nerve to block the stairway with her stupid guitar and her stupid face but now she had the nerve to make Calista out like she was some kind of slag. Which, no, not on sweetheart. Not fucking on. Especially considering she didn't even have a fucking boyfriend. Who the fuck did this bitch think she was? The fucking cheek of her?

She was honestly about to yank her by the fucking hair and show her right where she wanted to go, but then-

"HE'S FUCKING GAY, can you believe that Liss?"

Shievonne decided to rock up, large tall drink in hand. In between heading off with the fit lad and finding her friend, something had obviously happened, but Calista didn't really feel like asking. All she knew now is that Shievonne held a large cup of rank smelling white wine in her hand and Calista, without even thinking, grabbed it from her friend's hand and threw the contents at Kat.

"Enjoy the refill, lovey."

Without even so much as stopping to admire the work, Calista began to to storm off, now heading towards the back door of the house, a bewildered Shievonne following in her wake.

"C'mon Vonvon, looks like I need to PISS IN THE FUCKING GARDEN now."
[+] Yesterday
[+] Tomorrow
Cyber:
Boston Sullivan

SC:

TV Intermission:
Lara Rodriguez
Danica McIntyre
Gerard Cullen
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Finally.

At any other given hour of the day, any day, this big, loud and stupid friend of Calista’s would have given Kat a migraine in a second flat. Even with her positive feelings towards her, Kat still winced and pulled a face as she barged into the scene; the girl was exactly the worst kind of drunk, the drunk who refused to stop letting you know they were totally drunk, you guys, and who was totally your very best friend, even though this was the first time you’d interacted in the past six years of sharing a classroom and they smelled like cheap cigarettes and some slimy dude’s Lynx Chocolate.

But this obnoxious entrance turned out to be that of the village crier, calling out for the village idiot, and Kat mentally breathed a sigh of relief. She twisted the tuning key of the offending string, plucking it to make sure it was closer to the tone she was aiming for. Finally, this dumb slag would piss off. Hopefully the next person who tried to talk to her would be someone whose vocabulary consisted of more than ‘innit’ and ‘love’.

Kat looked up to make sure Calista had left, just in time to be hit in the face with a glass of lukewarm, foul smelling wine.

She sat there, frozen for several seconds, as white wine dripped from her hair and from the bridge of her nose. The smell was utterly putrid; Kat hated the taste and smell of even the most expensive wine, and this cheap plonk wouldn’t have belonged even in the Tesco bargain bin. She could feel it soaking into her cardigan and pooling in her lap; she was gonna have to wash her hair and clothes for hours, and even then she wasn’t sure the smell was gonna come out. Still, she didn’t move, even as people stared at her, laughing behind their hands, stunned into inaction.

Stunned, that is, until she heard the sound of liquid dripping onto wood, and her head whipped around to look down at her guitar, dotted in splotches of wine, snail trails of the liquid sliding down and into the sound hole. Slowly, silently, she moved the guitar gently to the side, resting it so it was leaning upright against the bannisters.

Then the red mist enveloped her, and she stood up, empty Strongbow can clenched tightly in her hand.

“Hey! Cunt!”

Kat hurled the can at Calista, aiming for the back of her head, storming towards the other girl as soon as it had left her grip.

“Yeah, you’d better go piss outside, only place fitting for a fucking cow like you!”

She reached out, trying to grab a handful of Calista’s hair and yank her back.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight

Those Taken

The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV

Virtua-SOTF

Second Chances

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS

Second Chances V2

Program Prologue

The Program V3

Live on your TV now!
MEMORIES - 과부

SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다

Super Dupers
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Marcia Wolff

???
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

"So what happened with-"

Calista hadn't even managed to get the lad's name out before she felt a sharp force hit her in the back of the head, making her stumble forward and recoil her hands back to where it hit.

"THE FUCKING-"

And in thundered the slag from the stairs, swearing her head off and insulting her. Calista could barely be surprised that such a mong was now causing a scene, especially when it was her fucking fault in the first place, but now she was going to have to deal with her like she was a fucking six year old. The nerve of her, the fucking cow. Couldn't even deal with the shit she was causing herself so now she had to take it out on her just because she wasn't a fucking squib about it.

But before she could get any of that out Kat had grabbed ahold of her hair and yanked. As strong as Calista was, and as much as she liked to pretend she got into fights and came out on top all the time, she wasn't prepared for this in the slightest and as such when the girl began to drag her she began to scream.

"LET ME GO YOU FUCKING SPASTIC!"

Calista didn't have any other option but to throw hits at her hands and hoped they hit, otherwise she'd be making a trip to work as a customer rather than a worker.
[+] Yesterday
[+] Tomorrow
Cyber:
Boston Sullivan

SC:

TV Intermission:
Lara Rodriguez
Danica McIntyre
Gerard Cullen
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

There was a crowd watching them now, wasn’t there? Oh God, of course there was a crowd, stupid question to ask. Even if this hadn’t been a big, fuck-off party with people constantly milling about and staggering from room to room, two girls screaming at each other was gonna attract attention from at least one person.

As she felt the gaze of partygoers burning into her back, Kat was sorely tempted to just step back, grab her guitar, and beat a retreat into the crowd and out the front door. This was a dumb argument, one that didn’t need to have happened if Calista had just gone up the stairs like she’d fucking wanted, and Kat scowled as she imagined what the crowd watching them was saying to one another.

But then again, so what? Half the people here would be too drunk to remember what had happened, the morning after. The other half? Kat already knew what her social standing was, and what the majority of people at school thought about her. This either wouldn’t change a damn thing, as they shook their heads and just assumed it was Kat being Kat, or they’d have seen what had happened at the stairs. Seen who had thrown the first punch. Or glass of wine in this case.

Besides, Kat wasn’t gonna give Kalista the satisfaction of watching her turn tail.

She snarled, yanking harder on Calista’s hair as the other girl started to flail at her grip, bangles jingling and adding a percussive beat to each hit. Hopefully, she’d be able to pull the bitch to the ground, then she’d happily leave this stupid party. Maybe spit at her before she left. Slag was probably used to guys spitting in her mouth, anyway. But before that…

“Not till you fucking apologise, you stupid-“

One of Calista’s wild strikes rapped against Kat’s knuckles, and she seethed in pain, instinctively releasing her grip on her hair. She took a step back, glaring daggers at Calista, waiting to see what the other girl would do.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight

Those Taken

The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV

Virtua-SOTF

Second Chances

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS

Second Chances V2

Program Prologue

The Program V3

Live on your TV now!
MEMORIES - 과부

SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다

Super Dupers
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Marcia Wolff

???
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

Calista felt the grip fail, and the fear within her from the moment the can hit hear head evaporated and was replaced with pure anger.

Shievonne, who had taken a surprised step backward the moment the fight started, ran forward to grab her friend by the shoulders, as Calista stood there rubbing the scalp of the hair Kat had almost ripped from her head. She'd never seen her friend in a fight before, and had hardly ever been in one herself, so the moment the can hit her she'd spun off and tried to get out of the way, fearful it was her. But it wasn't, and now it was time to return to her friend's side.

"Oh my god, Cal, that fucking slapper, I swear-"

But Calista pushed her friends hands away and spun on her heels, facing the other girl as metaphorical steam rose from her ears. She was scared at one point, but all she could think of was how she caused all this. All she had to do was move out of the way and none of this would have happened - but no, when you're a sad little girl like her you've got to ruin it for everyone. Fucking typical. No wonder she had no friends, at least no friends worth knowing anyway.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

Calista stormed forward, and pushed her hands onto the other girl as hard as she could manage.
[+] Yesterday
[+] Tomorrow
Cyber:
Boston Sullivan

SC:

TV Intermission:
Lara Rodriguez
Danica McIntyre
Gerard Cullen
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

She thought she was prepared for Calista’s continued assault.

Because of course the ugly bitch was gonna go for her again. Dumb slag couldn’t just let things go, could she? They were all the same, people like Calista, all cast from the same boring, plastic mould, people who would rather waste their time hounding you for their own mistakes than doing what they originally were planning on doing; which, inevitably, was getting disgustingly drunk and fucking other girls’ boyfriends behind their backs.

So as Calista stormed towards her to try and shove her, Kat tried to stand her ground, make herself as solid and unmoveable as possible, waiting for her chance to retaliate.

Unfortunately, although she hadn’t drunk enough to be making a scene like Calista was, Kat had downed just enough Strongbow to make her tipsy, slightly lightheaded, and off balance. On top of that, Calista was much bigger than her; not so much in terms of height, but ‘solidly built’ if you were being generous, ‘chunky’ if you were being honest.

The shove was harder than she’d expected, and Kat couldn’t react fast enough to grab Calista and bring her down with her, before she stumbled and hit the deck hard. She took a second to hiss in pain, palms and ass stinging where they’d hit the floor, before she glared up at Calista, face burning, seething with anger and embarrassment. She could hear the muffled laughter from the idiots watching, could see the ugly smug grin on Calista’s face even before it had formed there. She wiped her face as a lingering bead of wine trailed down her cheek. She could have gotten back up again; her heart, pounding against her chest in its attempts to break free, was telling her to. But everyone was already laughing at her, mocking her. She was already the villain in their eyes. So she sat, and she glared.

“You satisfied now, you dumb cunt?” Kat spat out at Calista, wiping her face again as she felt another drop of alcohol run down it. “You happy now you’ve gone and made a scene? Just gotta be the center of attention, don’t you?”

Kat clenched her fist, thumb pointing out, and jerked it in the direction of the stairs, the place that had once been her sanctuary, but which was now tainted with the gross scent of Calista fucking Carpenter.

“Stairs are clear now, by the way, case you were too thick to figure that out. You’re gonna give the guy up there serious blue balls if you don’t hurry up and piss off up there.”
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight

Those Taken

The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV

Virtua-SOTF

Second Chances

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS

Second Chances V2

Program Prologue

The Program V3

Live on your TV now!
MEMORIES - 과부

SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다

Super Dupers
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Marcia Wolff

???
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Sh4dE
Team Affiliation: Claudia's Krakens

Post by Sh4dE »

Sebbo was too drunk to judge how he felt about the party.

Sebbo had a pretty exhausting week and just wanted to get shite-faced tonight and was doing a pretty good job as he drank a tiny too much - but he did not worry because the garden looked like a nice place to release the mix of alcohol, pizza and banana-flavoured protein shake that rebelled in his belly. He didn't know whose house it was, but it wasn't the crib of one of his bois so he ain't obligated to control himself that much - not that he could with the amount of alcohol he drank - but still, it is the hosts risk when they invited strangers to a house party. And Sebbo was surely entitled to do and damage anything he wanted in any house party as a compensation for what happened on his eighteenth birthday when he hosted it in his crib.

So the swaggy Seb gazed in the direction of the garden and considered going outside and water the flowers with vodka-banana-pizza-banananana juice, but instead a catfight ensued Sebbo gawked at. Judging from the comments it was a conflict about them wanting to screw a guy upstairs or something like that. Whatever, he didn't care. He is being entertained for the moment and it distracts him from his belly-problems.

"Woohoo! Go, ge 'er, Calista!", he loudly cheered for the wavy girl. He clapped his hand and laughed loudly at the drama ensuing before him that was comedic for how bitchy these two were acting. Joan Sebastian stepped out of the crowd and slowly approached the girls on the ground, trying not to lose his balance, scurr. Sebbo could've continued to observe the fight and make stupid comments, but even in a drunk state he needed to present his leadership swag and defuse the conflict. Moving his hands up and down in a slow motion, he said:

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, calm down, ladies 'n ge' up!"
I'm so glad to be back !
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

The big assumption Kat made about Calista is that she felt some sort of shame in causing a scene, like she hadn't been quick to do so since she was as tall back then as her knees were now. Could you imagine living your life that selfishly, never sticking your neck out for others or fighting for what you believed in because you thought you could upset people? Might as well be American if you were going to live like that.

And some random in the crowd agreed, because she distinctly heard someone on her side. Yeah, fuck this bitch for real.

But then she just had to keep on going. She had to think the whole thing was about her, making some dumb assumption about a girl she didn't know, and now she was knocked to the floor like the piece of trash she was. Yes, obviously the only reason she wanted to go upstairs was because there had to be a guy waiting for her, someone she could fuck then get on with her life, because that's all girls like Calista cared about, wasn't it Kat? They were all just sex machines who had sex all the time because sex was the only thing worth having, just because Kat wasn't having any. Well Calista wasn't about that. Not about the sex, not about Kat thinking so.

"...are you fucking for real? Are you that fucking thick? I was trying to go to the bathroom you fucking mong!"

Calista took another step forward, not to lay another hand on Kat but just to get a point across, when some random stepped out the crowd and between them, probably trying to stop Calista from doing something she wasn't going to do anyway. She threw her hands back in the air, showing she wasn't going to do anything, then stepped back to Shievonne and grabbed her by the arm.

"Whatever, we're going. Can't even go to the fucking bathroom in peace without cutters like her around."

Shievonne still looked as bewildered as when she returned from the homo with her drink, but she didn't resist as she was whisked towards the entryway. Calista suddenly stopped and turned around right before she crossed the threshold.

"AND WHO BRINGS A FUCKING GUITAR TO A PARTY?"

Considering everything that just happened, she seriously regretted not tossing it out into the street when she had the chance. Whatever, one day, it was going to be the day that they all threw it back to her, and Calista would watch and laugh.

((Calista Carpenter continued elsewhere))
[+] Yesterday
[+] Tomorrow
Cyber:
Boston Sullivan

SC:

TV Intermission:
Lara Rodriguez
Danica McIntyre
Gerard Cullen
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Yeah, yeah, whatever. Kat rolled her eyes as Calista walked past her, expecting her to lash out with her foot, or spit at her, or something else typical of a scummy little girl like her. She didn’t, and just kept on walking, but Kat still gave her back the one-finger salute. ‘Just’ going to the bathroom her arse. There wasn’t a chance in hell that Calista hadn’t been planning on shagging the first guy she’d laid eyes on at the party. Everybody with half a brain knew it. Kat didn’t see the appeal of fucking in a bathroom, but she guessed it was fitting for a filthy animal like Calista.

Carpenter couldn’t just have her dumb little victory, though, of course not. She just had to have her cake and eat it too. Just had to have one last parting shot, one last reminder to everybody that she had no musical talent, or any talent at all really, and that all she was good at was tearing down other people better than her. Kat craned her neck to try and look behind her, yelling after the other girl.

“JUST BECAUSE YOU-“

Her retort was cut off by the sound of the front door slamming shut behind Calista, and she felt herself deflate, all the righteous anger flowing out of her slowly. No point in yelling at a wooden door, even though talking to Calista was basically the same thing. She sighed and sagged, feeling the last drops of wine slide down her body, waiting for the crowd around her to stop gawping and laughing and piss off to other parts of the house.

Kat brushed a sodden strand of hair away from her eyes and looked up to see someone still standing right in front of her, way too close for her liking. Right. That dumb tit who’d decided to try and, like, white knight his way inbetween them. She probably knew who he was, but she really couldn’t be arsed to recall his name right now.

“Alright, show’s over, moron,” Kat said. “You’ve played the hero, or whatever it is you’re doing. Now you can either help me up, or you can fuck off.”
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight

Those Taken

The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV

Virtua-SOTF

Second Chances

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS

Second Chances V2

Program Prologue

The Program V3

Live on your TV now!
MEMORIES - 과부

SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다

Super Dupers
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Marcia Wolff

???
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Sh4dE
Team Affiliation: Claudia's Krakens

Post by Sh4dE »

The whole situation had been deescalated by him. Calista was leaving alongside Shshshshievhewastoodrunktospellhernameinhishead, and thus Kat and Calista physically pulling the hair out of their heads was avoided and peace was brought. Scurr.

Sebbo giggled at the punk gurl who spoke very pissed off, because well, she probaby was. She was covered in beverage, looked very annoyed and probably was embarrassed at being in the spotlight. Swaggo could not ignore her plea to help her to get up, so he said "Sho'!", with a big grin. He grabbed her right arm with his right hand and used his left hand to grab the back of her left shoulder to quickly pull her up in a swift motion.

Luckily this did not result in him puking all over her, despite the muscles in his stomach area having been taxed by her weight. But boy was he feeling sick. He had to better watch out for-

Oh! Rad! Then his peripheral vision spotted the giant guitar and Sebbo got excited.

"Ou, wow! You broughta guitar to the par'y?"

His dumb-lookin' drunken face began to show an even bigger, excited grin. Then he shouted really loud - probably a little bit too loud to Kat being in front of him. But you know, he had to reach everyone in the room and generate a crowd.

"Eyyyy, play some chords! Lemme freestyle some baaaaaaaarzzzz! YO!"

It was time for Joan Sebastian Boston, the next Poet Laureate, to shine, motherfucker!
I'm so glad to be back !

Return to “Sandbox (PV3 Proper)”