Ad Astra Per Aspera

Tagging Condor, but otherwise open!

Just north of the village sits an expansive open field - divided north to south by wood and wire farm fencing, the only stretch still standing, and divided east to west by a shallow river leading westward to the ocean from the rainforest. Dotted by occasional log bridges, one can see how far up the banks the water used to reach by following the visible erosion, long since stripped of much of its vegetation. While it’s extremely difficult to remove oneself from the river itself should they fall in due to the steep banks by themselves, if they were to make their way further up or down the river near the entrance to the rainforest, or by a long-abandoned camping ground, they would be able to make things easier.

Moderator: SOTF International Staff

Ohm

Post by Ohm »

Trust was the talk of the hour and people trying to get his name underneath that mask. They'd have to try very hard if they wanted it, and he'd make damn sure that effort wasn't worth it.

Even so, he could not help but frown as Matthew moved onwards to the new girl, getting a name and everything from her. Harun shook his head at this display; these people did not know what the deal was. Trust as a commodity is rare as is. He did not expect anyone to share it, and yet, here they were.

Maybe, under different circumstances, he could see, but right now?

All he could see were people willingly stepping on their toes.

All that this is going to be is a short moment that lets them ignore everything. But Harun could see the truth; everything that went down on that campsite was the real deal.

He could still see the events in his mind: the shove and the blood oozing out of his neck. Life draining out of those eyes as a hand reaches up before falling flat.

And the smile, why was he smiling?

Suddenly, parts of the edge that Artie was standing near went loose, and she tumbled over and went down the slope, leaving one of her crutches behind. Harun could hear the rumbling of rocks and dirt go down with her into the water with a splash. People were moving over to see; Matthew for sure was moving to help her, the new girl maybe too...

He moved close too, only to gingerly pick up the crutch that was now up for grabs.
Pippi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Pippi »

The girl, unlike Nutboy, seemed certainly willing to share her name. Katherine. The name was not one which he had encountered among his classmates before, but one he was aware of nonetheless. It was a Christian name, just like his was, only hers was named after a saint of Alexandria. There was something comforting about knowing this fact; it was a very small thing, he was aware, the fact that he recognised her name. But it was that sense of familiarity that just made him feel a small bit more safe, and a small bit more calm.

Just as with his brother and the tale of Samson, however, he would not tell Katherine about the martyrdom of the saint she was named after.

She also said that she was an… ‘Ozzie’, if he had heard her correctly. Now, this, unlike her name, was not something which he understood. He frowned somewhat, attempting not to let his confusion show on his face. Was this some sort of role which she had within this bloodsport? Had he, in fact, missed something which Jack had told them? He hoped that was not the case. This entire situation was difficult enough to comprehend without any other factors added on to complicate things further.

He had no more time to consider Katherine’s words, as the sound of crumbling earth stole all of his attention away. His eyes widened as he watched the ground start to slip away from underneath Artie’s foot, and he was only able to take a single step forwards before she followed after it, tumbling down the side of the riverbank.

“Artie!”

Matthew ran over to the edge of what was left of the river, peering down into it, his trident clutched tightly in his hands and one strap of his bag slipping off of his right shoulder. It was certainly a drop down to the bed of the river, but one that you could most probably jump down without fear of breaking any bones. Indeed, Artie was visibly breathing and sitting up, even after her slide down the riverbank.

It did not appear to be the fall that had hit Artie the most, however. His breath became stuck in his throat, as he, and Katherine, realised what their friend was looking at.

“I am sorry. It is… exactly what you fear it may be.”

His voice had been low and quiet then, informing Katherine of what she was seeing, but now he raised it once more, loud and clear, although he was unable to hide the note of concern within it.

“Artie! Are you all right?”

He realised his words were a mirror of Katherine as he spoke them. Surely, however, Artie would be happy that there were two people who were concerned for her wellbeing.

“Are you injured at all?”

He quickly looked over the area in which she had fallen. His eyebrows formed into a frown. There was something that was missing from the scene in front of him. Perhaps it had simply fallen into the river, but…

“Do you have both of your crutches down there?”
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG
Her Nonary Game begins here

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice
Past - Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Home- The Man Who Wrote Thriller

SOTF: U!!!! soulja boy tell 'em
P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades
Memories - cold > sea > love

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

Malachi Harlington - One Room Death Game - 1 Medallion - ALIVE
[+] Remembering those lost
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Current Weapons Equipped: N/A
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Kills: Zero
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too." - DECEASED
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest, Harpoon gun
Current Location: We Own The Night

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S
Home - Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
SANDBOX - Floating - Camp - Worse
MEMORIES - 과부
MAIN GAME - > Prism > Fugitive > Time > CocaineQuest > Bear > Me > Paradigm

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

An International Incident
O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
Current Thread: Run From the Sun

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70
Brooke Gaskell/Dustin Priestly/Leona Witsel

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Fiona Cahill - I'm ridiculous, and feeling very particular about my world
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Miranda West - And why'd you say it's just another day, nothing in my way?
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
CondorTalon

Post by CondorTalon »

"Ngh."

Artie shuffled backward with a grunt... before realizing that she needed to at least get at her crutch. There were voices from above but Artie wasn't really processing them at the moment. She reached over to grab at her crutch, to pull it back into her clutches before standing up painfully.

She managed to catch the last two of Matthew's questions.

"Well, in terms of injuries I'm pretty sure I broke my ankle, but you already knew that," Artie replied. "As for the crutch..."

She looked around, not finding it anywhere down here with her.

"It must be back up there, no?"

Her eyes moved over to the banks that now acted as walls. It would be a challenge to climb up there even with a full pair of working legs. Now, though?

"I don't think I'll be able to climb up... I think I'm going to have to... just... follow the river," she said, trying to ignore the body.

She could still move... well, fine enough with one crutch, and standing around here waiting for her other crutch to be thrown down would just be time wasted on... well, not getting out of the river.

So, without waiting for much at all, really, she picked a direction and walked.

((Artie Qiu continued elsewhere...))
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

Questions asked with an answer too inconvenient to be allowed answered. Harun had half a mind to turn around and let loose this crutch; however, numbers were too uneven, and it'd be easy to turn that creed of theirs around when someone around them does things they deem 'evil'.

He turned heel and walked away from this group before they noticed his new friend. When steps behind were heard, he quickened his pace and went across the bridge.

He had what he needed. There was nothing else here except one note: an injured girl wandering alone down the riverbank, just something to think about.
KamiKaze
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by KamiKaze »

Girl was injured? Girl had crutches. Girl… was just walking away. How casual. How casual indeed. Especially since not only was she injured, but, uh…

Look. Katherine was sure that was a dead body.

She’d… never seen one before. At least, before this. The yank got shot, of course, and Deirbhle… yeah. Katherine didn’t have much experience with death before all this. She wanted to know who the person was, what happened to them. Where they came from, why they were taken.

And it all seemed casual. Surreal, even.

Like a dream she’d wake up from soon.

And she turned her head, and…was that bloke stealing her crutch? And he walked off before she thought to say anything. She fumed a little internally.

But eyes back on the body.

That’s when Katherine turned around and went the way she came.

((Katherine Thomas continued elsewhere))
CYBERS:
HARERAISER (Winter Castillo)
The synthwave bunnygirl programmer roller weeb!
Currently: Confused? Horrified?

SECOND CHANCES
Junko Kurosawa
Think Johnny Knoxville but a teenage girl.
Currently: Ridng a shopping cart (in-between threads)

Bella Bianchi
Ballet dancer with pressure.
Currently: In the student lounge
(Meanwhile in the past...)
Pippi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Pippi »

“Ah-Wait. Wait just a second, Artie! Artie!”

His words did not seem to have reached the ears of his friend. Either that, or she was very determined to find a place to get out of the riverbed, so much so that she was not prepared to wait for anybody else. But Matthew simply could not understand it. Her other crutch was apparently not down there with her, yet she was content to try and leave this area without it? Her movement was slow, and her actions were not helped by the uneven ground she was attempting to move along.

For a very short moment, Matthew considered following Artie down into the river to walk with her. He even got so far as to crouch down in preparation for sliding down the riverbank. But he stopped himself, watching for a moment as Artie slowly walked further away from the bridge. She had not desired his assistance back in the caves, in regards to his offers with helping her to walk. Perhaps it would be rude of him to attempt to do so again. And, although he could not confirm that for certain, even if he did make the treacherous descent into the riverbed, what would he do when he caught up with her? What if the banks of this river were this steep all the way along? He thought that he could, perhaps, with the right amount of footholds, be able to clamber back up. But Artie, while she might have been willing to try and walk, certainly would not be able to climb. And then they would be back where they had started.

There was, of course, a much simpler way to attempt to assist. If the crutch was not down in the river, it must still be up here. That was the only explanation that made sense. He would pick it up, walk after Artie along the banks of this river, and throw it down to her when he caught up. It was the least that he could do to help.

The voice of his father appeared in his head, sudden and quiet. He had a habit of appearing in rooms without a sound, as if he had always been there, invisible to everybody around him. He always moved silently. His voice, no matter the volume, demanded attention and respect.

‘Do not give those who have been punished by the Lord any sympathy,’ it said. ‘They must atone for whatever crimes they have committed to receive such a punishment.’

He had said these words, or similar, before. They had made Matthew feel a deep sense of discomfort in his stomach the first time he had heard them, and hearing them again within his head did not make him feel any better. He stood himself up, and he took a deep breath, in and out, steadying himself.

His actions here were correct. They were just. He was certain that his father would understand his reason for doing so.

Well. He truly hoped so, at least.

Matthew turned, opening his mouth to ask Katherine if she wished to come with him. But she had started to make her way elsewhere as well. So too, finally, was Nutboy. But there was something strange about him, something that, for a moment, Matthew could not identify, until, in the blink of an eye-

“Hey!”

He wrapped his hand around the shoulder strap of his bag, his other clutching tightly to the trident. His legs had already begun their movement, a jog that was quickly becoming a sprint. He berated himself inside of his head. He had been foolish. He knew that he had needed to keep an eye on this boy, and yet in this most vital of moments, his attention had slipped away.

“Hey! Get back here!”

He was sprinting as fast as he could now, even with the anchor of his bag and his trident attempting to slow him down. The other boy was running as well, now, across the bridge, attempting to get to safety.

But Matthew would catch him. He knew he would. He simply had to. It was the only way that he would be able to make amends for his mistake.

((Matthew Omeruo continued in Gazing at Sirius))
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG
Her Nonary Game begins here

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice
Past - Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Home- The Man Who Wrote Thriller

SOTF: U!!!! soulja boy tell 'em
P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades
Memories - cold > sea > love

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

Malachi Harlington - One Room Death Game - 1 Medallion - ALIVE
[+] Remembering those lost
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too." - DECEASED
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest, Harpoon gun
Current Location: We Own The Night

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S
Home - Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
SANDBOX - Floating - Camp - Worse
MEMORIES - 과부
MAIN GAME - > Prism > Fugitive > Time > CocaineQuest > Bear > Me > Paradigm

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

An International Incident
O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
Current Thread: Run From the Sun

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70
Brooke Gaskell/Dustin Priestly/Leona Witsel

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Fiona Cahill - I'm ridiculous, and feeling very particular about my world
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Miranda West - And why'd you say it's just another day, nothing in my way?
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu

Return to “The Shallow River [DANGER ZONE]”