Metanoia

Reshaping the world... Open: Day 3.

Holding hundreds of people at its maximum capacity, this hotel features a beach front pool, and nearly every room has a view. However the most common complaint that the management used to get was the paper thin walls, and how easily the building carried noise.
Acidic*

Post by Acidic* »

((Sterling Odair continued from Shelter by the Lakeside))

How the fuck did Sterling forget how hot this damn(ed) place was? While they were walking Sterling stopped again to swap his hoodie and tank-top for his Trojan t-shirt. Why they gave him a Trojan shirt and a Durex condom Sterling didn't know, and decided to concentrate on the trek (and the S of Sotf-TV). Keeping up small talk with Amber on the way.

When they reached the building Sterling lost his appetite for the small portions of conversation between the two. He gave Amber a small smile of confidence (ignorance?) before going inside.

Sterling hadn't been in many hotels in his life, but this place used its extra 3 stars like one of those old ninja movies against the best place he ever stayed. The lobby was welcoming despite its sentence as a stage to slaughter. Looking around Sterling decided to head in a random direction. As he walked Sterling started to smell a familiar stench of marijuana.

He turned to Amber and whispered,

"Stay here." Before walking through the next doorway to witness two boys by Jaszmine Johnson. She had looked better (lively?), and one was removing something from her neck. This was (if Sterling was right) the third dead kid he'd seen since his time on the island, and the second of of one from his school.

Before he had time to think more of his actions Sterling heard himself ask,

"Is she alright?"

His tone was concerned, yet cautious. A special mix for the game.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Acidic. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Cake

Post by Cake »

[[OOC: Hey guys, sorry for the wait - been busy recently, but should be quick now. Sterling's Dialogue in this post is approved by Acidic.]]

The realization that they were being watched had suddenly occurred in Shawn's mind. They were on a television show. His family might be watching and he just strangled a girl on TV. Now he was looting her body. He felt the need to sit down on the floor for a moment while taking another look at the girl in front of him.

Knowing his mother, Shawn hoped and worried that watching her son on SOTF-TV and then seeing him possibly snapping a girls' neck on TV hadn't stressed her so much to restart her habit of constant drinking. Grandma Patty, what did she think of her grandson now? Was he an embarrassment to her and the entire Morrison family? What about his stepfather, or his sister, Jan? She would be supportive at least. No, they all would understand. He was just protecting himself and a friend from a stranger who had aggressively threatened to shoot. He wasn't going to allow another person he knew die when he could do something about it. That was clear on screen wasn't it?

Probably. What was definitely clear was that: Shawn Morrison; non-violent, peace loving, hippie boy, had just flippin' killed somebody.

Dang.

"Let's just move her." Ben said in nervous agreement. He suggested to put Jaszmine's body into an office he'd explored earlier. To be honest, Shawn wanted to maybe bring her into one of the hotel suites, cover her with some bed sheets and lock the door. Then after that, if they still had the energy, they could even start searching for stuff in the rooms. Like mouthwash or something.

Yeah, Shawn really wanted some antiseptic mouth rinse. Sort of a daily routine thing, really.

Before he could say anything, someone else entered the lobby and no doubt saw the dead girl on the floor. Murphy's law - perfect timing.

Shawn looked up from his position taking a second to analyze their latest visitor. It was a boy, purple bandanna around the neck, likely from the other school... like the boy who punched the lost gold team-mate, like the girl who killed Holly and the girl who he had just restrained from attacking Ben-o.

The golden boy, immediately stood up from his position on the floor and stood his ground, watching the purple teamer cautiously. He wasn't on the same team as Jaszmine, but the guy could have still been a danger like majority of the Detroit kids proved to be, if the Karen gal was any indication.

"Is she alright?" The boy said cautiously, concerned. He seemed okay, but Shawn wasn't sure. He couldn't risk anything yet, that's was part of the weird advice right?
Listen Shawn, I know you think you've got all the cards in your hand, but be careful. You can never tell who's bluffing you in this game. Don't go all in until you're sure you've got the winning hand. You've got to make everyone else fold first, understand?
Shawn put one hand out. Slow down. Don't come any closer. In a tone to match the other boy, he answered his question with another question.

"Did you know her?"

"Ummm. Yeah. Yeah, I did."

The words sounded nervous like Ben's. It came to Shawn that in his other hand was Jaszmine's gun. Not pointed at the guy, but visible. It was probably best he kept it in his hand until he knew the boy posed no threat.

"Name?" As calm as possible. In no way a demand. Shawn didn't want to give the impression that he himself was dangerous.

"I'm Sterling. Sterling Odair."

Shawn almost smirked and chuckled at the misinterpretation of his question, what with the marijuana still in his blood, but he stopped himself to prevent giving the wrong impression. A laugh would have just told him that he was crazy. The dead body not helping his case at all.

"No, Sterling..." Shawn's tone started off jovial until he remembered what he was asking. "I meant: what is her name?"

"Oh, right. Jaszmine. Don't know her last name."

Jaszmine.

It wasn't the right girl. She wasn't the same girl who killed Holly. Shawn didn't even hear the name Jaszmine on the Announcements at all. She would be on there, eventually, but not for killing anyone. How was he supposed to explain this to Mae or Alicia? All of a sudden Shawn felt sick.

Did I just strangle an innocent girl?

The young hipster, looked at Sterling one more time, noting his tone and expression. Sterling really meant no harm it seemed. Maybe he was one of the 'good ones' from that Detroit School. Like Alicia. Maybe he was okay too. Shawn nodded and slowly pocketed the gun. He'd be upfront with the dude about this.

"I'll be real with you, man... She's dead."

Shawn took a deep breath.

"I did it."
Fiori

Post by Fiori »

((Amber Lyons continued from Shelter by the Lakeside))

Melancholy was probably the best word to use when describing Amber's current state of mind as she and Sterling made their way across the island, sharing small talk about their lives before the neverending nightmare they had found themselves in.

Amber herself wasn't really paying that much attention to what she was saying. She was too busy observing the majestic landscape to really focus on conversation, partially to admire the fantastic environment but for the most part she was simply paranoid about being ambushed again. After all, there were definitely plenty of dangerous people still out there. Many of whom actually came from her own school, including the evil psycho-bitch otherwise known as Karen Ruiz.

Just thinking about her chilled Amber to the bone in fear, but oddly enough at the same time it also made her blood boil in anger. To think that someone like that was on her OWN team. How the spot she had taken could have easily belonged to any number of her friends. Why couldn't Bobby have been on Team Purple instead of her? Or Anthony for that matter. ANYONE but that team killing psychopath who was still out there somewhere, probably gunning down more of her own classmates. And all Amber could do was walk on and pray that she hadn't killed any more of her friends.

Oh god, I hope they're all alright. Odile and Bobby could probably look after themselves, but what about Anna? How is she taking all this? I can only imagine how she must be reacting to the news of Anthony's death...

Eventually, the two of them happened across the hotel Sterling was referring to. It was a pretty nice place, actually. A big blue pool, nice looking buildings, and it was right beside the beach as well. Heck, it was definitely a much better place to call home then that crappy cabin she and Sterling had slept in.

Only problem though was that she and Sterling were probably not the only people on this island to come to this conclusion...

Just have to play it safe. No unnecessary risks or anything... Christ, if it turns out this is the headquarters of a gang of loonies or something, I swear to GOD I'm gonna make sure the bastards who dragged me onto this island are going to pay!

Thoughts of bloody vengeance aside, Amber followed Sterling cautiously as the two of them made their way through the hotel, her hand subconsciously resting on her machete's handle the entire time. Eventually, Sterling stopped Amber in her tracks as her nose caught a strangely familiar smell in the air... Weed? In a place like this? Who the hell would... Oh my god, is it Jonas?!? Isn't he a killer or something? Oh shit, what if he tries to shoot us or something?!? What am I supposed to do if that happens?!?

I'd of thought you would know the answer to that by now...

...Fuck.

Thankfully, as Sterling went around the corner to investigate, instead of being met by a hail of gunfire he started to talk to someone with an unfamiliar voice. One of the jerk-offs from the other school? Well, from the sound of things he was significantly less crazy then the fat bastard who she murdere... STOPPED! Yes, that's right. She had stopped him from hurting Sterling! That's all.

In any case, apparently they were talking about a girl. Jaszmine to be exact. Great, what had SHE gotten into this time? Probably mouthed off to the wrong person and ended up...

"...She's dead."

...What?

"I did it."

Those two words were all it took to make Amber completely forget about what Sterling had told her barely moments ago as she let out a cry of sheer bloody shock.

"WHAT!?!"

She grabbed her machete and ran around through the doorway, stopping by Sterling's side when she noticed the boy with the gun, which was pretty much the only thing right now that was stopping her from running up to him and giving him a well deserved kick in the balls.

Amber only took a second to admire how attractive the boy was before she screamed out loud at the sight of Jaszmine's corpse.

Jesus fuck, she's dead! She's actually dead! Holy shit, I didn't want this to... I mean, how could.... What the hell?!?

"W-What the hell!?! Oh god, you killed her! H-H-How could you do that?!? WHY did you do that, you fucking psycho!"

Surprisingly, tears were flowing down Amber's cheeks as she said these words. Whether they were tears of sadness at Jaszmine's passing or tears of anger at the boy who killed her classmate was something not even Amber was particularly sure of.

Probably a mix of both.
Kicking Akamatsu in the face since 2010
Mungo*

Post by Mungo* »

Ben never stopped replaying the death in his head. For though Shawn had done the actual killing, he had definitely played a part in her ultimate demise. These thoughts, however, were interrupted by the arrival of another boy, in a Trojan shirt no less. Ben glanced to him and back to the girl's body. Then the inevitable question of her wellbeing.

Shawn took the lead in answering it and Ben made no attempt to interrupt the following conversation. For the most part he might as well have been invisible. This suited him just fine, but he wished he could fade even further. When Shawn admitted to killing her, Ben braced himself for reaction. At the very least, they had the gun, and Sterling didn't appear to be armed.

Suddenly, a second newcomer: A girl storming through the door with a swinging machete. Ben took a step back, flinching as the girl screamed and began to sob. He supposed he'd better get used to seeing people cry.

For a heartbeat or two more, Ben remained there, staring to the floor. An intake of air and he spoke, "She threatened to shoot and Shawn defended me."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Mungo. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
The Bearded One*

Post by The Bearded One* »

((Bobby Goldman and Brennan O'Brian continued from Peers))

Brennan stopped walking toward the trees when Bobby started giving his warning and advice.  He half-looked like he might bolt back to Odile and Cesar and Simon, ignoring what Bobby was saying, but he didn't.  The small boy opened and closed his mouth a couple of times, trying to find something to say, but all that came out was a squeak.

Brennan dug the Coke out of his bag and took a large drink.  "Okay Bobby. I-I’m gonna trust you on this. I don’t want to spend another moment here. I... I just wish Simon had come with us."  I do too, kid.  You have no idea....  Then Brennan headed off toward the trees, bearing an air of regret and resignation.  Bobby walked beside him.

Once they got through the small grove of palm trees, Bobby spoke again.  "Listen, I'm sorry we had to leave Simon behind.  If we'd had better weapons, I would feel a lot more comfortable standing up to Odile.  As it is, she obviously felt comfortable enough with Cesar to hand him her gun.  And there's no way the two of us can take on the two of them.  Sorry."

Bobby hadn't noticed the sunset, but it was quite dark despite the gibbous moon when the two boys spotted the hotel.  It was a squat, wide building with entrances on both the beach side and the inland side.  Bobby was just outside the inland-side door when he heard a girl's voice at full volume, yelling emotionally at someone.

"Great.  We seem to be walking into the middle of something.  You might want to hang back until I can see if it's safe... you know: relatively."  With that, Bobby quietly opened the door and slipped inside the hotel lobby.

He peered around a wood-paneled wall and spotted two people with their backs to him confronting two other people further to the left.  The two nearer people looked familiar, even from the back: a boy and a girl, both with purple bandannas.  My God, I think that's Sterling and Amber!  How lucky can I get?!

The farther pair were two boys with gold bandannas whom Bobby did not recognize.  "She threatened to shoot and Shawn defended me," explained the darker haired one.

Is he talking about Amber?  No, he looks like he's talking to Amber.  Then who...?  After a moment, he spotted another figure that he hadn't noticed before.  It was a dark-skinned girl lying on the ground between the two boys of Team Gold.  As soon as he spotted her, he looked closer.  She has a blue bandanna, and she looks an awful lot like....  Oh, shit!!

Almost before he realized he was doing it, Bobby rushed out from behind the wall holding his metal rod tightly in his hand.  "What the fucking hell did you do to Jaszy!!"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler The Bearded One. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Acidic*

Post by Acidic* »

He was barely able to grasp that Jaszmine was dead before Amber yelled and charged into the room. As she stopped next to him Amber began to break down after calling out Shawn (as the smaller boy called him) on killing the other girl. Sterling put an arm around her, and tried to comfort her. God he could use a good hug himself right now. All he wanted was to go home, call Otto, and do nothing for another weekend.

As he held Amber he looked at Shawn and the other kid to say,

"Okay. If that's all that happened than we'll be going on our way." If it was an accident then it was understandable (like it was at the cabin), but they had no way of knowing. So Sterling figured it would be better if the two of them got out while they could. The two kids could be dangerous and lying, but even though Sterling felt the honesty it was better to have caution.

As he began to turn with Amber, Bobby appeared from a doorway Sterling hadn't noticed before. He was asking about Jaszmine. Sure, he could've used Bobby as a distraction to get away, but Sterling wasn't going to leave him behind again. He took his arm off Amber as he took a few short steps at Bobby.

"Bobby, I'm sorry."

He paused.

Hoping his friend wasn't going to blow up, making the situation worse.

"It seems like it was an accident." Sterling didn't want to imagine what Bobby could be going through, but hope the symptoms of his grief wasn't going to get them all killed.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Acidic. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Cake

Post by Cake »

On a normal day, when a hot babe like that jogged by with her boobs and butt bouncing; Shawn Morrison would have stopped everything to get a closer look. On a normal day he would have given a very chill: "I just saw that girl's butt, huha..."

As it were, today was not a normal day.

The loud "WHAT!?!" shortly after his truthful confession, combined to make the normally relaxed Shawn a bit jumpy. He had not expected that kind of response, from someone he didn't even know was there! It was another Detroit girl and just like Sterling she had a purple bandanna.

Didn't announcer guy say that girls from the purple team were killing people? She's from Detroit too, could she be the one who stabbed Holly?

When the girl came running in Shawn immediately found her to be very appealing, if not for the fact that she was waving a huge machete and glaring straight at him.

"WHO THE HECK'S SHE?" Shawn found himself yelling out loud.

She stopped then screamed, the piercing kind of scream only a girl or very feminine guys could do and it felt like his ear drums burst. Then she started yelling at him.

"W-What the hell!?! Oh god, you killed her! H-H-How could you do that?!? WHY did you do that, you fucking psycho!"

Tears were rolling down her face in streams. Killed. Shawn again was at a lost for words. Psycho

"She threatened to shoot and Shawn defended me." Ben. He had almost forgotten Ben was there again and Ben had spoken up in his defense.

Then ANOTHER person, this time with a gray bandanna, also from the Detroit School, barged into the building shouting at him and wielding a large metal rod in his hand.

This was all just too much. As if what guilt he had for strangling Jaszmine wasn't enough, these Detroit kids just had to keep hammering it into him over and over again and even looked ready to attack. Thankfully Sterling, who seemed to be the only level headed one of them, had managed to sort of calm down his team mate and was now trying to talk down the boy from gray team. Sterling even told the guy that it seemed to be an accident.

Shawn looked up and saw through the hotel's skylight that it had become dark outside and he hadn't even noticed. They really needed to get back to the shack with Mae and Alicia soon.

His second favorite moon: the waxing gibbous, illuminated the night sky along with the stars and whatever fluorescent light still worked in the hotel. Time really flew when you smoked pot and then strangled a girl with a snake on national TV. It was an accident. The kill. The strangulation. But it wasn't hard. In fact, doing the act itself was frighteningly easy.

"I...I'm sorry." Shawn downcast his eyes toward the floor. "I'll explain, but everyone please - Chill."

He let out a soft sigh and then placed the gun on the ground in front of his feet as a sign of peace.

"Who else is with you and what are all your names?"
Fiori

Post by Fiori »

She didn't buy it. Nope, not happening. Not for one measly second.

Maybe if he already had a gun or something then she can see that being the case. Or, hell, even a blunt object of some description. Or a knife, or ANYTHING that would hint that they had only accidentally killed her in self-defence. But even Amber could tell just by looking at Jaszy's body that there were no signs of that being the case. No blood, no bullet wounds, no bruises, nothing. No signs whatsoever that her death had been nothing more than a clumsy mishap.

Nope. Whilst she wasn't entirely sure how, whatever method they used to kill her resulted in her dying without any obvious markings. Maybe the cute boy (Shawn, was it?) had snapped her neck from behind, or maybe he'd strangled her or something? How the hell could you strangle someone to death and claim it was done in defence?

Bull. SHIT. That son of a bitch killed one of my classmates, and for whatever reason he had fucking INTENDED on doing so!

You're one to talk...

And yet, despite the fact that she firmly believed that they had both fully intended on killing Jaszy, a part of her couldn't help but kind of believe him. After all, it wasn't as if Jaszy wasn't the kind of person who Amber couldn't picture deciding to play, and as much as she'd hate to admit it just because it was done in self-defence didn't mean that they hadn't intended on killing her. Plus, if he really was playing, then he'd of probably just shot Sterling and the moment he revealed himself.

Besides, she herself knew first hand how easy it was to kill someone and claim that it was in self-defence...

Thankfully, Sterling was there to wrap a reassuring arm around her, which significantly calmed down the incredibly distressed young girl. She lowered her machete a few inches or so, wiping her eyes with her free arm before she resumed glaring at Shawn. Just because it MIGHT of been an act of self-defence didn't mean that she remotely trusted him. The fact still remained that he killed one of her classmates, and whilst she admittedly never particularly liked Jaszy in the first place, that didn't mean that she was glad to see her dead at the hands of this... This total ASSHOLE!

"Good idea..." was all she said after Sterling suggested that the two of them left this place. Good riddance. Amber was perfectly happy to never see this dump ever again. Christ, how the hell is Bobby going to react to this? He's not gonna be happy, that's for sure...

It was at that point that Bobby suddenly appeared from nowhere and started yelling at the top of his voice.

"Bobby?!?" she exclaimed in shock as she looked up at the thoroughly angered jock, unsure as to how she should be feeling about all this. Should she be happy to see that her good friend was all right, or terrified about whether or not he was angry with her for abandoning him when Karen started shooting at them? Either way, the fact remained that his outburst wasn't really helping the situation.

Look who's talking...

Could you shut the hell up for just FIVE seconds?

As much as she loathed to admit it, Shawn actually had the right idea about all of them calming down. She still refused to trust him, but at the very least she couldn't deny the fact that this situation would be a lot easier if they all calmed the hell down.

"I... My name's Amber." was all she managed to come up with for a reply, leaving it up to Sterling and Bobby to explain that they were alone. At least, she ASSUMED Bobby was alone. From all she knew, he might of had an entire platoon waiting just outside for the right moment to strike. There was so much she desperately wanted to ask him. How she wanted to say how sorry she was for running off, or if he had any luck when it came to finding her friends. So many questions, but for now she had to focus on the situation at hand.

For god's sake Bobby, don't give him an excuse to blow us all away!
Kicking Akamatsu in the face since 2010
Pippi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Pippi »

((Sorry guys, but I need to get Brennan out of here as soon as possible.))

As Brennan and Bobby were walking to... wherever it was they were going, Bobby tried to explain his actions, apologize for leaving Simon behind, whatever. Brennan appreciated the thought, but at the moment, he really didn’t feel like talking, so he simply nodded in response, and kept on walking.

They kept on walking. Brennan wasn’t sure for how long, but it was certainly long enough for it to get dark. Eventually, they came across a building; it looked fairly large, and Brennan was relieved to find somewhere to rest. That is, relieved until he got up close to the hotel. A girl was yelling at full volume, and although Brennan thought he recognized the voice, he couldn’t be too sure.

“I, uh, I’m not-“ Brennan started to say, but he was cut off by Bobby, recommending he stay back. Seeing as this was more or less exactly what Brennan wanted, he nodded a little too eagerly, still not feeling like speaking.

Bobby quietly entered the building, leaving Brennan on his own outside for a moment. After a couple of seconds, Brennan cautiously followed him, and headed straight for a wood-panelled wall. He slumped against the wall, and waited for things to quiet down, nervously drumming his fingers on the ground. But it didn’t get quieter. Brennan was trying to block out all sound, when he heard Bobby’s voice, yelling, if possible, as loud as the girl. Against his better judgement, Brennan stood up, and peered round the wall to see what was going on.

There were around 5 people there, including Bobby. 5 people, and one dead body. At least, Brennan presumed the person was dead. It was kinda unlikely someone would just be sleeping out in the open. Brennan hastily returned to the other side of the wall, panicking, his mind whirling. Th-this is exactly the sort of thing I was trying to avoid back at the docks. I don’t know what happened in there, and I don’t want to find out. I... I need to leave. Now.

Brennan knew just how cowardly he was being; how he was abandoning yet another ally and friend. But he needed to find somewhere safe, if only for the rest of the night. Bobby can, hopefully, take care of himself, and who knows? Maybe I’ll be able to find him later.

With only a couple of moment’s deliberation, Brennan ran back out of the door of the hotel, and into the darkness.

((Brennan O'Brian continued in Time To Pretend))
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG
Her Nonary Game begins here

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice
Past - Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Home- The Man Who Wrote Thriller

SOTF: U!!!! soulja boy tell 'em
P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades
Memories - cold > sea > love

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

Malachi Harlington - One Room Death Game - 1 Medallion - ALIVE
[+] Remembering those lost
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Current Weapons Equipped: N/A
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Current Weapons Equipped: N/A
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Kills: Zero
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Kills: Zero
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too." - DECEASED
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest, Harpoon gun
Current Location: We Own The Night

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S
Home - Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
SANDBOX - Floating - Camp - Worse
MEMORIES - 과부
MAIN GAME - > Prism > Fugitive > Time > CocaineQuest > Bear > Me > Paradigm

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

An International Incident
O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
Current Thread: Run From the Sun

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70
Brooke Gaskell/Dustin Priestly/Leona Witsel

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Fiona Cahill - I'm ridiculous, and feeling very particular about my world
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Miranda West - And why'd you say it's just another day, nothing in my way?
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Mungo*

Post by Mungo* »

Ben's thoughts suddenly shifted as a newcomer arrived and added to the already tumultuous atmosphere. With a grey bandana, he shouted about the girl. The use of the nickname made Ben think he'd known her personally. Then, before the situation could worsen, Sterling asserted that her death had been an accident.

Bracing himself, Ben glanced to the corners of the room. Once more his instincts told him to run. But there were far too many corners and not enough escape routes. Besides, he couldn't just abandon Shawn there with all the potentially bloodthirsty Detroit kids. Thus, he remained, silent. His gaze, however, followed Shawn's. He too hadn't bothered to notice that day had shifted to night. People were dead and his heart still thudded. He supposed he should be thankful for that.

Then Shawn did the unthinkable, dropping the gun on the floor near his feet.

Ben stared at it. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

He wanted to shout, but he clamped his mouth shut. Why would anyone give up their weapon, their primary advantage?

Thereafter, he hardly paid attention to anything else, distantly aware of the attractive girl giving her name. The gun continued to just sit there, untouched and pretty much unnoticed by anyone but him. He could reach down, take it for himself. Finding an actual weapon had been one of his goals. But what about Shawn? Ben didn't want to make an enemy of him. He liked the Gold Team. Yet if he wanted to help them win and survive himself...he needed a weapon. Maybe he could explain that later. If things were different, maybe he could have somehow convinced Shawn to willingly give him the gun. He probably would've failed, but Ben could dream.

A heartbeat or two passed. Ben looked to the Detroit kids, their weapons, and then back to Shawn. By making this move, he'd ruin the attempts at diffusion. Shrugging the thought away, Ben quickly stepped forward, bending and snapping back upwards once he had the gun. For a second he counted himself lucky to have been mostly ignored thus far.

Now would be a different story. "I'm sorry," He muttered, regarding everyone but mostly speaking to Shawn. "We can't give up our advantage."

Perhaps a bit of falsehood in that last bit. Ben shook his head. With both hands he held the gun, aiming towards the unknowns that were the Detroit people. He'd never shot a firearm, but he had read the manual to Alicia's shotgun. How different could they be? Most likely a lot, but Ben preferred not to think about that.

Oh, right. He should say something more. He'd gotten what he wanted, but what else was there? By brandishing the gun, could he make Amber and the rest of her classmates just go?

Ben tensed once more, taking a few sizeable steps back away from the little group and the corpse. He gulped and tried to sound sure of himself. "I don't want to have to fire..."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Mungo. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
The Bearded One*

Post by The Bearded One* »

As Bobby surveyed the layout of the hotel lobby and the two boys from the other school, he heard Sterling speaking to him, saying something about an accident. I don't care about any accident, he thought, I only care that these two punks killed Jaszy! And I care about making them pay.

The brown-haired boy with the gun looked scared at Bobby's outburst, then his expression mutated into one of sadness. "I...I'm sorry. I'll explain, but everyone please - Chill." Then he let out a soft sigh and then placed the gun on the ground in front of his feet. "Who else is with you and what are all your names?"

A measure of Bobby's anger melted away at seeing the only armed Gold Team member voluntarily disarming himself. He took a step forward while Amber seemed to take the boy's invitation seriously, introducing herself almost meekly.

Before Bobby could consider doing likewise, the other boy snatched up the gun for himself. "I'm sorry; we can't give up our advantage." Then he lifted the gun and aimed it in their direction. He backed up a few steps and said, "I don't want to have to fire..."

Bobby's lip curled into a sneer. "If you don't want to shoot, then you probably won't shoot. My name is Bobby Goldman, and I'm probably the only person on this fucking island who gave as good as he got to Karen Ruiz. Brennan Whats-his-name is right outside, and your victim on the floor there is Jaszmine Johnson: my girlfriend!" He took a step toward the dark-haired boy aiming the gun at him; Bobby pointed his rod at the boy in return. "You get your asses out of here before we give you more trouble than you can handle. You've lost your right to this building, and you've lost your right to lay hands on my girlfriend or her shit."

He waited with coiled muscles for the Gold Team boys to make the next move.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler The Bearded One. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Kitten*

Post by Kitten* »

((Odile Jones continued from Peers))

It was all very tense. Lots of shouting, lots of posturing. Very melodramatic. Someone was dead, apparently, and everyone was rather cross about it.

She spotted Amber, and Sterling. Her sensible voice, the part of her that didn’t want to fucking die here was screaming at her to turn around, to get out of there.

Odile ignored it. Fuck that voice, this looked like fun.

She also spotted Bobby. In an effort to not have him find them, they’d found him? Oh, this could be bad. Bobsy-boy was hardly her biggest fan, and he was on pretty good terms with Amber. Not only that, but either one of the other kids could be friends of Holly’s.

One of them had a gun. She couldn't tell if he was proficient with it or not, but at the least he knew which end to hold. Had he shot the dead girl? Jasmine Stupid-spelling, whatever the fuck her name was. She seemed to be mostly intact, but the gun the kid was holding looked a lot smaller than the one Odile'd taken from Holly; she was pretty sure they didn't all turn people into chest-confetti.

Still, a gun was a gun. There was definite potential for this to end badly.

Either way, it’d be some compelling fucking viewing.

Odile cleared her throat. As tempted as she was to make a classy entrance, it was probably wise to play the victim, at least for a little longer. She widened her eyes in mock horror, clasping her hands in faux-fear.

And... curtains open.

“Oh! Oh my god! She... she’s dead! She's dead, isn't she? She's... she.... ”

Odile let her train of speech dissolve into panicked hyperventilation.

Stating the obvious? Sure. Feigning shock, to make herself seem weak and non-threatening? Absolutely. Drawing attention to one of the bodies that she didn’t create, so that people wouldn’t focus on her own killings? That was just the icing on the dead-girl cake.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Kitten. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Nadir*

Post by Nadir* »

((Cesar Perdomo continued from Peers))

Cesar clutched the gun on his hand, unsure if he should raise it and point at someone. The room was full of people. He was not particularly fond of crowds, specially in a place where everybody could be carrying around a potential weapon.

He scanned the room, warily eyeing everybody present. Bobby was there, too... it was amazing that they kept bumping into each other every time they went around a corner. Brennan was nowhere in sight, and Cesar wondered what could have become of the boy. Had Bobby left him behind, tired of his incessant whining? Or maybe he had killed him... although he frankly doubted the athletic boy was capable of such an act... And also there was Sterling, and Amber...

My teammates...

Cesar could not deny it, he felt more relaxed now that he had found someone with a purple bandanna on them. But at the same time, that relaxation was only born from a realization that there were two people there that he had not to worry about. After all, it was not like they were going to shoot their own teammate. No, probably Amber and Sterling were not dangerous at all. Which only left...

The two other guys. None of them seemed to be familiar. Probably not from Detroit. One of them was named Shawn. Cesar and his two other companions had been hearing the confrontation that had been going down just seconds before. So yeah, the name didn´t ring a bell, at all...

And yeah, in the ground, there was...

Oh, shit...

Cesar almost felt sadness when he saw Jazsmine´s body sprawled in the floor. Of course he had knew that there was someone dead at the scene, but he had not expected it to be her. He didn´t expect it, after all, now he was Odile´s bodyguard, he only had to worry about her and nothing else. But he felt a pang of regret.

He had heard parts of the conversation involving the five other kids, but he had not been able to figure the name of the dead person until he had seen her with his own eyes. Strangled with a Boa Constrictor. This Shawn kid was creative, certainly. How many people have been strangled using a dead snake? Not that many, that was for sure... Cesar did not know if to be fascinated or disgusted. Or possibly both...

Odile was still being Odile. With the whole acting, and trying to let the other´s guard down. Cesar smiled to himself, he had to give it to her, she was one resourceful lady...

“Oh! Oh my god! She... she’s dead! She's dead, isn't she? She's... she.... ”

Better help her out, then.

Cesar slumped against the wall, his eyes set on Jazsmine´s body, his mouth trying to let out the words.

"Shit, Jazs..." he muttered, biting his lower lip "I´m sorry. I´m so sorry..."

He looked at the others. Bobby was losing his grip on reality. Sterling and Amber seemed to be calming down a little bit, but there was still the possibility that they might be unstable. Simon and Odile were with him so they were not a risk, at least for now...

So, that only left the two strangers... Shawn and the other kid, whatshisname...

And he was holding a gun, and pointing it at the others.

"I don't want to have to fire..."

That was the only thing that Cesar needed. He raised the gun that Odile had given him and then aimed it at the other boy. There was no way he was going to let this two posh kids drive his friends and teammates out of the hotel. Bobby was right. The moment he killed Jasz he had lost his rights to be on that place. Besides, if Cesar happened to shoot him, he could justify it by saying that the kid was a potential threat. Cesar almost smirked to himself. He was really gonna enjoy this. However, better not come rushing first. Just concentrate. The guy probably did not know how to use a gun, that gave Cesar an advantage over the little nutter...

"And you are not gonna have to, if you know what´s best for you..." Cesar said at the other boy "I don´t care about what has happened here. I don´t care if she was playing or not. All that I care is that you are pointing a gun at my teammates, and if you keep that way, the next corpse that is going to be on the ground is yours... I don´t mind you two staying here, it would be better for explain what the fuck has happened. But if you keep pointing that gun at our friends, then we are gonna have a little communication problem..."

The air was tense. Very tense.

"So..." Cesar said, his eyes not leaving the boy who had the gun "What it´s gonna be, then...?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Nadir. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Acidic*

Post by Acidic* »

((OOC:

First, GM'ing of Shawn and Amber approved by their handlers.

Secondly, We're going to act as if the announcements played during Kittens post here, she's editing it in later.
I'm an idiot. Announcements are happening in my post. PM me if this is a problem.))

Okay, Shawn put the gun on the floor. Maybe this will work out.

Sterling smiled as Amber introduced her self. As if his muscles were stitched together his seems loosened as everything calmed. No one else has to die here. Lowering his hands too his sides Sterling was ready for this to resolve itself. As he prepared to explain that he and Amber were alone the other kid picked up the gun.

The stitches on his muscles tightened.

As the shorter one talked, Sterling just realized he was scared. Okay, I can just calm this one down, maybe Shawn could help. As Sterling prepared to speak Bobby ruined it.

Watching Bobby, Sterling felt annoyed and sorry for him. The combination wasn't unique, nor was it completely mixed. He heard Amber say, in the background,

"C'mon Bobby, this dump isn't worth the trouble..."

Than Odile and Cesar came in. Panicking and pointing a gun respectively. Another time Sterling would've given them a better greeting, but this time he took their actions and used them for a distraction as he walked to the other side of the gold team members, got the hatchet from his bag saying,

"Just get out of here." It came out harder and smoother than he expected, like a dark polished stone. As he stood behind them waiting for them to move the announcements played. Sterling tried to block them out, but the names came. Panya got teamed up on, one of them being the Fairy Girl from DCH, then some of the Texas brats died, Devonte was gone, as were Marvia and Tiffany. Who were taken out by Karen.

Earlier Sterling found himself wishing that he knew more of the dead, and it was granted.
Fenrir
Team Affiliation: Emmy's Selkies

Post by Fenrir »

(Simon Porter 13D arriving from Peers)

They arrived at the hotel after leaving the docks and walked straight into a bad situation; a tense encounter between several people that was about to boil over and they had arrived just in time for the resulting explosion.

Odile reacted to the scene with her usual dramatics but neither Cesar nor Simon seemed to pay much attention. Cesar was paying more attention to the girl who lay on the floor, dead. Simon on the other hand – who had all but given up trying to understand why Odile did what she did – focused on who was involved. It was practically a reunion; Bobby was already there – though no Brennan, Simon hoped he was alright – and surprisingly so were Shawn and Ben. Unfortunately it seemed like the latter two were at the centre of the trouble.

It was difficult to discern exactly what had happened from all the shouting, but Simon could peace it together well enough; this girl, Jaszmine, was dead and it seemed like Shawn had been the one to kill her. He even admitted to it, though he claimed self defence and Simon was given to believe him; Shawn just wasn’t a killer, until now Simon wouldn’t have killed even when threatened, but apparently he was wrong about that.

It didn’t matter what Shawn or Ben said though, they were two SDA students standing over the dead body of a Detroit student with several of her friends looking on, several of them armed. Things weren’t going to end well for the Gold team here.

Simon saw Cesar raise Odile’s gun and point it at Shawn and decided to step in before things got out of hand, placing a hand on Cesar’s arm and trying to push to weapon down. Shawn putting his gun down was not a very smart move when surrounded by an angry mob but hopefully it would help with what Simon was about to say; of course Ben went and picked it up again, which was smart but put them back at square one.

“L-let’s all just calm down here, ok? There’s no n-need to do anything rash”, damn, his stutter was back. This would probably sound more convincing if he didn’t sound so pathetic. “Look, I don’t know what happened here but I can vouch for the fact that Shawn is not a murderer; he wouldn’t up and kill someone for no reason. I can also tell you that when I saw him a few hours ago he didn’t have a gun; I don’t want to say anything about your friend but, if he says the girl was pointing that gun at Ben then… I believe him”
[+] Supers
SS33: Andrew Martin - The sound of silence
Gift: Hush
[+] TV3
MM02: Sarah Lillian Whitlock - Is anybody out there?
Weapon - WASP Injection Knife
Team - Malcolm's Mariners
Current Location - There's a Fire in the Sky That Only I Can See
Memory Location - Close encounters

ES10: Akeno Kudo - Strike first. Strike hard. No mercy.
Weapon - Wire Garotte
Team - Emmy's Selkies
Current Location - Upset
Memory Location - Coulomb's Law

Relationship Thread
[+] INTL
O28: Zander Lin - Don't you know who I am?
Weapon - None

Return to “The Resort Hotel”