Return of the Bear

Private while death shows up

A large, garish orange speedboat designed to carry tourists around quickly, this is boat serves as one of the most obvious landmarks amidst the inner sprawl, in part due to its coloration and in part due to its larger size. The boat is mostly covered, though there is some seating outside for those unafraid of the spray. The words "RocketBoat" are emblazoned on the side in a flaming script.
Courtography

Post by Courtography »

Dang. This guy wasn't gonna just look around on his own was he.

Keep it cool. The guy was just lazy.

"No," he started.

He started to stand up.

"I should have grabbed a flashlight," he said as his right hand darted towards the gun handle that was sticking out of Sylvain's pants.
backslash
Team Affiliation: Shiva's Sirens

Post by backslash »

Okay, so. Sylvain's first thought was that Sergio was trying to grab something other than the gun entirely, and that was what made him jump back more than anything, a startled and outraged rebuttal already forming on his lips.

Then he realized the gun wasn't tucked into his waistband anymore.

Then he saw the gun in Sergio's hand.

"Aw, dude. C'mon." It wasn't quite the rebuttal Sylvain had been envisioning.
Pippi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Pippi »

Ah. Emmy. Somehow, no matter where they were, she just kept on crawling back into Laura’s life.

If she had to be fair, that was mostly down to Alaska and Emmy’s own lives being totally, haplessly goddamn intertwined, like they were connected by that stupid-ass red string metaphor, except the string was all tangled into knots and you just wanted to take a pair of scissors to the whole fucking thing.

They’d dated for a while, and then they hadn’t, and Laura had made a really funny joke about how Alaska had been such a shitty girlfriend that Emmy had transitioned just to have an excuse to split up. Except Alaska had made a really weird face at that, and whenever Laura had tried to joke about it or get her bestie to stop being such a sad sack about it, she’d just get real quiet and mopey, so Laura had given that up pretty quick, cause once again, number one rule of being a shithead; if it didn’t get a reaction, it wasn’t fucking worth doing. She really didn’t think that Emmy was that big of a catch, definitely not worth getting this hung up about the break up (seriously, did Alaska even give a shit about soccer?), but then again, the ‘pool’ of decent dating material at Mangrove High was more like a fucking puddle.

And now, here she was again, even after she’d managed to avoid the experience of a lifetime out here on the oceans blue. Fuckin’ course she’d wound up as Alaska’s goddamn mentor. She sounded like she was on the verge of bursting into tears, which, like, come the fuck on dude, you were nice and safe in a cushy recording booth after lucking out and dodging being slaughtered in front of the entire fucking United States. But then, she guessed it would be kinda fucked up to have no choice but to watch all your friends and classmates get killed, huh.

There were a lot of things that Laura’s mouth was burning to say, right now; the front-runners were asking if the two were gonna make out if Alaska got back home safe, and pretending that Emmy had accidentally pressed the button to make her collar detonate. But, like. Nah. She didn’t have an audience anymore, for a start. Sergio and Sylvain had fucked off to go and ‘search for supplies’ or some bullshit like that, probably code for a handjob if she had to bet.

But also, like… so Laura was a bitch, yeah? She was an annoying stoner bitch, and she knew it (cause she specifically cultivated it) and everyone around her knew it, but she wasn’t dumb. There were a few lines, a very very small handful of them, that she wasn’t prepared to cross.

And even though she didn’t personally think it would be a problem to take the piss outta this situation, Alaska’s hand in her own, squeezing tightly as she spoke with Emmy, told her otherwise. She still couldn’t quite look at her best friend directly, especially not now that she was doing this whole emotional bullshit.

But she squeezed her hand in return, and looked down into her lap, and waited patiently.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG
Her Nonary Game begins here

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice
Past - Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Home- The Man Who Wrote Thriller

SOTF: U!!!! soulja boy tell 'em
P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades
Memories - cold > sea > love

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

Malachi Harlington - One Room Death Game - 1 Medallion - ALIVE
[+] Remembering those lost
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Current Weapons Equipped: N/A
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Kills: Zero
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too." - DECEASED
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest, Harpoon gun
Current Location: We Own The Night

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S
Home - Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
SANDBOX - Floating - Camp - Worse
MEMORIES - 과부
MAIN GAME - > Prism > Fugitive > Time > CocaineQuest > Bear > Me > Paradigm

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

An International Incident
O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
Current Thread: Run From the Sun

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70
Brooke Gaskell/Dustin Priestly/Leona Witsel

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Fiona Cahill - I'm ridiculous, and feeling very particular about my world
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Miranda West - And why'd you say it's just another day, nothing in my way?
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

It was tough hearing the acceptance. It felt like a door closing. A part of her life finishing as she and Emmy reached a form of closure. Whatever their relationship had been it was going to be different. They would move on in a different form. Alaska didn't say anything in response at first because she couldn't find words that fit her emotions. It was a strange feeling, like relief and sadness mixed together. The truth was their relationship had been broken and even if it was put back together it would never be the same, Alaska knew because she was the one that had broken it.

So what did she do now? Because she couldn't help but think that what they were doing was good television for the cameras and stuff but like, she wasn't enjoying that attention. It felt invasive. An intimate moment between her and Emmy being broadcast for everyone to see. But she was glad for the resolution, truly.

"Thank you." She whispered, both to Emmy and Laura for being there with her.

She let out a shaky sigh and leaned back in the chairs they seated on, using the back of her free hand to wipe her eyes. Then looking over at Laura she let out a soft laugh and smiled.

"Hey Emmy? You don't know where the cocaine is do you?"
Namira

Post by Namira »

It's a ghost of a laugh.

"Sorry, I haven't been keeping track."
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

It was unfortunate that they would never find out.

((Seo-yun Lee continued from 혼자))

Seo-yun pressed her back into what little cover was available on the rocket boat, peeking around the corner, just out of sight of her marks. She just needed two more kills, these two kills, and she would finally be done here. The only loose end she would need to tie up would be making sure Mandy wasn't about to get herself killed in her absence. Easier said than done given that she didn't know if Mandy was still alive, let alone where she was, but Seo-yun would manage.

Laura being one of her final kills couldn't be sweeter. It would be easy, and she might even enjoy it, unlike all the rest. It wasn't quite as good as having the chance to finally kill that creep Junji, but it was close. Nobody else at Mangrove Garden was as obnoxious as that bitch. Nobody else carried the same kind of personal grievance with Seo-yun that Laura did. Nobody else was wearing that level of tacky fanservice outfit.

Alaska, though, well. That would be a bit more bittersweet. She actually liked Alaska, her terrible choice in friends notwithstanding. Alaska understood the appeal of being in the spotlight, and that was something Seo-yun felt deep kinship with. Even if their particular choices of career paths had been wildly different before all of this, it was a bit sad seeing how it was about to end.

Thankfully not that sad, though.

She quietly inhaled and exhaled, steadying her rapidly increasing heart rate as she pondered her next move. So, what had she learned so far? Going in guns blazing right from the get-go obviously wasn't a good idea. She had seen--a flash of pain shot through the left side of her face--felt, rather, how that had turned out. Taking control of the situation first like she had with Lark was clearly the better option. Let them disarm themselves, kowtowing along with her demands to avoid a fight, all the while unwittingly signing their death warrants. Then, just make sure to actually shoot them, and don't let them sit there and talk.

The boys had just wandered off, so now was the best time she was going to get. Shoot them. Leave. Win.

"DROP YOUR WEAPONS," she screeched as she emerged from her hiding place and pointed her gun at the pair. "NO SUDDEN MOVEMENTS. KEEP YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM."
Courtography

Post by Courtography »

Sylvain looked so dejected. The dude that talked so much didn't have a comeback now.

Sergio had the power, but he wasn't going to savor it for long.

He was going to use it.

"Dale, Sylvain."

It was surprisingly easy to fire three rounds at the guy mere feet from him.

Sergio's ears rang.

That experience didn't match up from just watching things on TV.
backslash

Post by backslash »

Sergio said something, but Sylvain didn't process. He half-heard, half-sensed something else, some noise from back where the girls were. He started to turn his head in that direction, because come on, Sergio wanted to act like he had big dick energy but he wasn't going to just shoot Sylvain with their joint allies right there-

And whatever else there was outside the two of them was lost in the roar of the gun.

The shots didn't send him flying back like in movies. He knew that wasn't how it worked. They still sent him staggering, and for a few seconds all he felt were the impacts, two in the chest and one in the gut.

Then fire. Pain ripped through him, and he starkly remembered how Mari started screaming while he stood looking at her. He tried to inhale, and immediately he choked. He shuddered, wheezed, and finally coughed. Blood welled up over his lower lip, and he didn't spit it out so much as spit up on himself.

Sylvain met Sergio's gaze again, abjectly shocked, and then he burst out laughing.
backslash

Post by backslash »

Oh karma, baby, you got me good.

That was the only thought that there was room for in Sylvain's head, because God, it was beautiful in an ironic way, wasn't it? It was always best when it was the person you'd written off, the one you didn't expect.

He couldn't breathe in, but he couldn't stop laughing either. Every inhale was fire and every exhale was a gurgle of blood, and he couldn't stop laughing.

"Make-" He wheezed to Sergio. His vision was blurring.

Sylvain's knees finally buckled, but he barely felt the impact with the floor when he landed.

"Make it- good."

His voice was the last thing to go, hysterical laughter stuttering and fading into a death rattle until Sylvain finally fell still.
Jubilee
Dezzy are you watching?
Are you there
Desiree, answer me please
I
I hope the winnings are good.
You deserve it.

ES09 SYLVAIN KESSLER: DECEASED
Pippi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Pippi »

Of course it had to be this cunt that rocked up and fucked everything over.

If Emmy was a big boring grey rain cloud constantly hanging over Alaska that Laura simply couldn’t avoid, then Seo-yun was the sun. As in, she was a self-inflated ball of hot bullshit that couldn’t stand not being seen, that shoved her presence down your throat, that acted like a perfect pretty little princess that everyone loved while simultaneously burning you if you didn’t treat her exactly the way she demanded, that Laura dealt with by drawing the curtains on and avoiding whenever she goddamn could.

Course, that was easy to do back home in Miami, where she could just pass her in the corridor, call her ‘Seo-dumb’, flip her off, and walk away. In Ess Oh Tee Eff, you couldn’t ignore anybody; even if you didn’t stumble onto their lifeless corpses or have them point a gun as thick as their wrist at you, the announcements would let you know exactly what everybody was getting up to. Or, y’know, no longer getting up to as the case often was.

And wouldn’t you know it, Little Miss Stardust had been a very busy bitch these past couple days.

Laura wasn’t so emotionally stunted that she didn’t jolt at the sight of Seo-yun appearing out of nowhere, barking out orders and waving a gun around like it was her goddamn dick, but aside from that initial burst of panik, she just stared at Seo-yun with bored, lidded eyes, opening her hands out to the side to show every little bit of fuck-all that she was holding.

For a second, as a trilogy of gunshots cracked through the air, she thought that No-fun had gone ahead and shot them both anyway, which would have been such a typical cunty thing for her to do. But the gun wasn’t smoking, and Laura hadn’t sprung a leak like a spectacularly bloody fountain, and fuuuck, that had been Sylvain again, hadn’t it? He’d gone along with Sergio to somewhere nice and isolated and taken his chance to grab another kill, fuck, how did she not see that one coming? If he hadn’t already fucked off to locations unknown, she was gonna yeet his goddam twink ass into the ocean.

She didn’t move though, cause like, even if there hadn’t been a psycho k-poppie Yoona stan telling her not to move unless she wanted to become a fucking colander, what exactly was she supposed to do? Use her blue-belt taekwondo skills to catch fucking bullets? Nah. She kept her ass firmly rooted to her seat, locking eyes with Seo-yun. Locking eye? Eyes to eye? Whatever, the bitch was now a cyclops, ha ha ha, fucking loser.

”What fucking weapons, dude?” Laura asked. She was tempted to roll her eyes, but she suspected Bandage Bitch might get offended at the fact she was still able to do so. “Neither of us are holding shit. Hey, but, if you wanna get rid of ‘em, you should totally shoot the fuck outta my bag, that’ll clear it out.”

Hey, the audience wanted a big boom, right? What better way to do so than to take out the leading killer with it? Sure, it’d turn Laura herself into subatomic particles, but the last thing she’d see would probably be Seo-yun’s look of shock, so, totally worth it.

“You look like shit, by the way. Even more fucked up than usual, didn’t think that was possible.”
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG
Her Nonary Game begins here

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice
Past - Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Home- The Man Who Wrote Thriller

SOTF: U!!!! soulja boy tell 'em
P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades
Memories - cold > sea > love

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

Malachi Harlington - One Room Death Game - 1 Medallion - ALIVE
[+] Remembering those lost
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too." - DECEASED
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest, Harpoon gun
Current Location: We Own The Night

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S
Home - Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
SANDBOX - Floating - Camp - Worse
MEMORIES - 과부
MAIN GAME - > Prism > Fugitive > Time > CocaineQuest > Bear > Me > Paradigm

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

An International Incident
O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
Current Thread: Run From the Sun

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70
Brooke Gaskell/Dustin Priestly/Leona Witsel

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Fiona Cahill - I'm ridiculous, and feeling very particular about my world
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Miranda West - And why'd you say it's just another day, nothing in my way?
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

Alaska wasn't too proud to admit that she jumped and let out an audible yelp. She hadn't been expecting anyone to sneak up on them, but if someone was going to sneak up on them she would have wanted anyone but Seo-yun. For you see Seo-yun had the most kills in the entire damn season. That meant the situation was real fuckin' bad for her and Laura. But bad didn't mean unworkable, all the same, she joined Laura in putting her hands where Seo-yun could see them. Of course, they got jumped while she was in her costume.

She still had her screwdriver, but it was tucked into one of legwarmers and Seo-yun didn't need to know about it. As they stood at attention, there was the sound of gunshots and Alaska yelped again. But neither of them had been shot, there were no cries of pain, no blood, nothing. At first, Alaska thought that Sylvain had shot their attacker but Seo-yun remained in front of them. That didn't bode well for what the gunshots actually were, or Sylvain had shot Sergio, which, less than ideal.

Being face to face with someone who had clearly seen action over the few days they had been on the show made Alaska glad she hadn't. Seo-yun looked terrible and was missing an eye. It was sad to see compared to how pretty she had been back at school. Survival of the Fittest always found a way to take parts of people, even the winners lost things. No matter how well they did.

"Yeah, what happened to you?" Alaska asked, sounding far less confident than Laura.
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

Sudden gunshots from the other end of the boat cut through the air around her.

Seo-yun startled, almost yanking the trigger and ending Laura. Her thoughts were briefly overtaken by panic that she was being shot at, but she didn't feel any new pain, so that couldn't be the case. She began to crane her head to look back behind her, catching herself at the last moment and keeping her eye trained on the duo. Her mind raced from question to question. Who had shot? One of the boys? An unknown third party? If the former, should she keep these two as hostages? If the latter, should she just shoot them and prepare for the worst?

She wracked her brain, caught in a cycle of indecision. She might have her last two kills right here, but it didn't matter if she died shortly after getting them. Any illusion of invulnerability she might have once had has long since been dispelled. Any mistake she made could cost her everything. Her heart began to hammer in her ears, her breathing quickening.

Slowly, she stepped around the ship's overhang and crouched, keeping her back to it and her eyes on the girls. Now obscured from view to anyone but these two, she took a deep breath to steady her nerves. The main body of the boat was on her right—her good side—and she listened for an approach. She'd find out soon enough what was going on.

"This is just what happens when people keep picking fights with you," she hissed at them. "Now keep quiet if you value your lives."
Courtography

Post by Courtography »

Sergio shot Sylvain and Sylvain was laughing.

It was really fucked up.

The pink outfit that Sergio had lent him was now mostly stained with red.

The blood from the wounds was one thing but seeing the bloody splatter and drip from Sylvain's mouth as he laughed was another.

If Sylvain could respond, Sergio would have asked him why.

But he couldn't. That had been the point.

Sergio would have to dwell on that after he won. For now he would have to think about how he'd explain things to the girls.

Killing another killer shouldn't be a big deal. Sylvain was a dick anyway. That's how the show worked. Those were all reasonable explanations and were pretty much true.

Either way it was time to walk back and face the music. They would probably be shocked so Sergio would have to deal with an emotional reaction even if they'd understand in the end.

His footsteps felt heavy. Sergio wasn't sure why.

The gun in his right hand felt heavy too.

He saw the girls. Something didn't feel right. He opened his mouth and raised the gun. His left hand coming up to steady it.

What was wrong here?
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

​By the time Sergio could've reacted, she already had the gun pointed square at his chest.

"Don't even flinch."

Her voice was firm and cold. She couldn't afford to show any weakness, lest her marks get any ideas. Especially right now, when she felt weaker and more vulnerable than she ever had before in her life. More than anything else, she wished she still had someone she could lean on. It would've been nice if Mandy had been here with her.

"Drop the gun, then join them. Slowly."​

She stared daggers into Sergio, not daring even to blink. There was a silence hanging in the air between her words, as if the whole world was holding its breath, waiting to see what would happen.

"Any of you try anything," her voice trembled, briefly, "and you all fucking die. Got it?"​

Return to “RocketBoat (Danger Zone)”