Huge boats. With guns. Gun boats.

Phase 2 (13-24 Hours) Closed

The boat shed, despite its name, is simply a large warehouse that was sometimes used for storing of boats undergoing repairs or refurbishment. A big concrete cube located on a small industrial lot, the the boat shed has large metal sliding doors that have been left slightly ajar. There is also a barbed wire fence erected around the whole structure, although this is mostly for show; a closer inspection reveals that there are multiple large holes present in the fence, allowing free (if mildly treacherous) access. Inside the boat shed are two small trawlers that were clearly being worked on. One has a collection of small rotten holes along one side while the other was in the process of being repainted, so many soiled towels have been set down on its deck and around its hull to keep the paint contained. The walls are decorated with a set of four painted sails depicting fantastical nautical scenes: a boat meeting a mermaid, a pirate ship making landfall, a boat being attacked by a kraken, and a man drowning while a large eye watches from the depths.
Bowser

Huge boats. With guns. Gun boats.

Post by Bowser »

[Casey Tjarks continued from Puff, Puff, Pass.]

Casey was really starting to regret running away from Joe and his proposal. Sure, maybe shooting yourself wasn't the best idea out there, but looking at the dead girl in front of her started to give her second thoughts. Everything about the scene screamed horrible things. The way her body slumped over the fence, the bloody arrow sticking out of her chest, the vacant look in her eyes. All of it freaked Casey the hell out as she couldn't help but to imagine what horrible fate befell this poor girl.

The worst part though was that Casey couldn't tell if this girl got off easy. She knew some messed up things happened during the Program, so by all accounts an arrow to the heart might not be the worst way to go out. The fact that that was even going through her mind though told her she should have bit the bullet (quite literally) back at that house with Joe. This girl didn't look like she died a pleasant death, so the fact that she might meet an even worse end terrified her to no end.

Backing away from the girl's body, she quickly went back to what she was doing before coming a cross that grisly sight. It was pretty dark out, and it was hard to see anything around her. She needed to get somewhere safe for the night and hide before somebody found her and took her down.

It wasn't long before Casey found the boat house entrance. She quietly opened the door and peered inside, shining her flashlight into the room ahead of her. Seeing nobody inside, she let out a sigh of relief and walked into the building. It wasn't long before she pulled her blanket out of her bag, her nearly useless assigned weapon, and found herself a corner to hide in. Wrapping herself in the blanket, she sat down with her body leaned against the wall and tried to get some sleep. Hoping that maybe, by some miracle, she would wake up soon and that this would all just be some kind of bad dream.

Or that somebody would come along and take her out in her sleep, so that way she wouldn't have to suffer. Either would work for her at this point.
Pippi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Pippi »

((Morgan Jones continued from Radical-6 ))

Holy shit.

Holy shit, fuck, no, he did not have this all under control like he’d thought.

He didn’t even know how this had happened – well, scratch that thought, he totally did know how it had happened. It had happened because he was an idiot who had run around with his pants on fire, expecting the other two to follow his every move. They’d gone from the churchyard to the town, straight into the built up section, or at least as built up as this little town could get. They’d traipsed in and out of buildings, through hallways and rooms, down alleyways and along streets in desperate need of repairing.

So yeah, they’d been wandering around unfamiliar and winding locations, and Morgan had, maybe, just maybe, been way too hasty in his endeavours. He’d thought the church had been pretty eerie, turned out that wandering around dark and dingy rundown buildings, jumping at every single noise and shadow was way, way worse.

So he did, in fact, know how this had all happened. He’d charged on ahead, gotten them all lost, trying to find somewhere to hide out that didn’t bring him to the verge of pissing himself. He just really didn’t wanna admit it. He felt stupid enough already.

Because what kinda idiot just went and lost two allies in one go?

He’d wound up in the boat shed, and he really didn’t know how he’d ended up here. He’d been running blind, trying desperately to retread his steps, and every corner he’d turned had sent him somewhere completely new and unfamiliar. He’d seen the big concrete box that was she shed itself, and ran inside it. Then he’d seen the boats themselves, stored in the warehouse for repairs, and he’d ran inside one of them too. There wasn’t much space in a boat, right? Surely somewhere safe and enclosed would have been a good place to calm his nerves.

Turned out, Morgan had been wrong about that too.

He’d tried to get some uneasy sleep on one of the bunks in the trawler, but every tiny sound, every creak in the darkness, even his own breathing had sent his heart racing and his eyes wide open. Then there had been one sound, that one sound, the one that sounded like someone knocking against wood, and he’d flung himself off of the bunk, onto his feet, eyes wide and staring, knees knocking together.

He'd looked all over the boat for a weapon, something, anything heavy or pointy. He thought he'd struck... not gold, but a sorta shiny rock at least, on the deck outside. A long piece of wood, lying next to the railing, about the length of a baseball bat. He'd hurried over to it, and picked it up, and it had fallen to pieces in his hands, damp and mouldy after god knows how long of being abandoned.

So now he was wearing the Hulk fists again. He felt stupid, he looked even stupider, and it barely counted as a weapon, but it was a little extra weight, a little extra heft to his punches. But it’d have to do. Especially now he was convinced there was somebody else on the boat with him.

He stepped forwards cautiously, turning on a dime whenever he heard a noise, ready to fight or scarper at the first sign of anything, or anyone. He moved cautiously backwards, wincing whenever the floorboards creaked underneath his feet, eyes flitting from side to side in the gloom of the warehouse. He walked back into a corner, a section he’d checked and double checked already, an area of the boat that couldn’t have anybody hiding in it.

He walked directly into an old set of busted radio equipment, knocking it to the floor with a heart stopping crash.

“Fuck, shit, fuck, fuck, shit, oh fuck, god…”

No allies. No real weapon. No hope.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG
Her Nonary Game begins here

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice
Past - Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Home- The Man Who Wrote Thriller

SOTF: U!!!! soulja boy tell 'em
P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades
Memories - cold > sea > love

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

Malachi Harlington - One Room Death Game - 1 Medallion - ALIVE
[+] Remembering those lost
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Current Weapons Equipped: N/A
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Kills: Zero
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too." - DECEASED
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest, Harpoon gun
Current Location: We Own The Night

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S
Home - Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
SANDBOX - Floating - Camp - Worse
MEMORIES - 과부
MAIN GAME - > Prism > Fugitive > Time > CocaineQuest > Bear > Me > Paradigm

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

An International Incident
O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
Current Thread: Run From the Sun

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70
Brooke Gaskell/Dustin Priestly/Leona Witsel

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Fiona Cahill - I'm ridiculous, and feeling very particular about my world
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Miranda West - And why'd you say it's just another day, nothing in my way?
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Bowser

Post by Bowser »

(GMing approved)

Casey jolted up in an instant, her attention being drawn to the sound of something crashing into something else. Likely the floor if she had to guess. Perhaps somebody knocked something down nearby...

Oh god somebody was near by.

Her heart raced even faster than it was before, the realization that somebody else was around terrifying the living hell out of her. Oh god why did she have to pick this place as her hiding spot? Why didn't she pick some place safer like some random house or what not? There was dozens of those things back towards the housing districts, it was unlikely anybody would have stumbled upon her there. Why did she pick the one building way out on its own in some random area by the water?

Every single part of her told her to run, get the hell out of there and find some place safer. However, the panicked quiet swearing made her stop. Maybe this person wasn't playing? If they were, they would have given up on whatever stealth attack they were trying and ran in to kill her. However, they seemed more scared than hostile. So... Maybe they could talk things out? Agree to share the area together, at least until the next morning.

So, with a little hesitation, she called out to whoever might be there.

"H-hey! Is anybody there?"

No response.

Crap.

Not seeing many other options, Casey stood up, the blanket still wrapped tightly around her, and approached the area the sound came from. Hoping that whoever was there wasn't hostile. Or that they at least didn't drag out her death too long. Preferably the former though.
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Okay. Okay, okay. Okay.

Okay.

Okay, he needed to just stop panicking, just for a second. Stop panicking, stop moving, stop freaking the fuck out. He needed to listen. This crumpled mess of twisted metal and wiring and shattered floorboards would only be an issue if there was someone else in the boat with him. He just had to wait a moment, yeah. Wait a moment and see if he heard any movement, any footsteps, anything. Then he’d know he was alone, and he could rest easy.

Morgan waited, silently, holding his breath, knuckles starting to hurt as clenched his fists tightly. For a moment, there was nothing but glorious silence.

Then his worst fears came true, and he heard someone calling out in response to the crash. His heart straight up leapt into his throat, and his mind started to race, images of every single horror movie monster and slasher film serial killer flooding his brain. He could see them, walking up steps and leering in through windows at him, and coming closer, and closer, and closer.

Morgan whimpered, just once, then his throat closed up before he could cry out in fear. No sound came out, and that gave him enough mental space to consider his position. The voice, at the very least, hadn’t come from inside the boat. The slight muffled nature of it told him that it was a person in the boat shed proper. That… That was something. That gave him more space. And more time to prepare himself.

Even if his feet didn’t feel glued to the floor, there was surely no point in running now. No doubt the person outside had started to move already. If he tried to run down the gangplank, they’d easily catch him. Or, even more likely, shoot him in the back the moment they caught sight of him. But staying in here gave him the advantage, no matter how slight.

He would wait for them. Either they had no interest in him, and he could relax after an hour or so, or they did, and they would try and find him.

And he’d be ready for them.

Slowly, feet shuffling on the floor, Morgan edged closer to the entrance to the boat, fists clenched tightly within the Hulk hands.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice

P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations

Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”

Second Chances
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
MEMORIES - 과부

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Bowser

Post by Bowser »

As Casey made her way towards the noise, it soon became obvious just where it came from. Turning the corner, she could see two boats in the warehouse. Clearly still being worked on. Or, at least they were before this mess started. How long they had been left up there to do whatever it is that unused and unfinished boats did, Casey did not know. Part of her had hoped that maybe, by chance, that there wasn't anybody inside and something just broke and caused stuff to fall because who even knows. Building stuff is confusing, her dad would do it all the time back home and almost every time whatever thing he tried to make would always fall apart for one reason or another. Maybe it was the same with this boat? Or maybe her dad was just bad at building stuff.

Likely the latter, if Casey had to guess, given the quiet swearing she had heard just moments earlier. Or was her mind playing some kind of trick on her? Maybe somebody didn't actually say anything and she's just slowly going insane due to her own fear and paranoia of her impending death. Maybe there isn't actually anybody there and she's just freaking out over nothing. Or maybe she's just second guessing herself and still slowly going insane due to her own fear and paranoia except in a different, less safe kind of way. If there even was a safe way to go insane.

Still, she needed to see for herself. So, she slowly made her way to the boat she thought the noise came from.

Every part of Casey was telling her to run. To not bother with this shit and just get out of there. That this boathouse wasn't worth it and to just let this guy have it. She could find some place else, the possibility of this guy being hostile was too much of a risk. But instead of doing the smart thing and running, she simply entered the boat and peered inside. Only for her gaze to be met by some guy by the doorway, ready to-
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

He forced his breathing to become steady as he reached the doorway leading out of the boat. Forced it to slow down to its regular pace, because the faster his breathing went, the more panicky he became. He breathed deep, tried to focus, tried to dispel the images in his mind that someone had somehow crept up behind him, and were looming over him with a knife in their hand.

It worked for a few seconds at a time, then he realised he was hyperventilating again, and he had to start the process all over.

God, his hands were just slick with sweat now. The material used for these big stupid hands was apparently perfect for trapping in moisture. He wanted to wipe his palms on his clothes, but any second he wasn’t coiled up and ready to react was a moment he was in danger. Besides, he could feel the sweat dripping down his back as well. No doubt the rest of his clothes were totally soaked through as well.

Then he heard it. The sound of footsteps on concrete. Morgan’s fingernails dug into the inside of the Hulk fists, and he crouched slightly, stance lower, fists ready to strike. So, they had decided to come after him after all. His breathing technique had vanished completely, chest heaving, fear and adrenaline pumping through his veins.

The sound changed, from thudding on concrete to tapping on metal. They had reached the gangplank. As the first two footsteps rang out around the warehouse, a thought struck Morgan, that they might not be hostile, that they might just be curious, and scared, as terrified and paranoid as he was. He wanted to drop the board, step outside, just ask what they were planning on doing. But he couldn’t, he couldn’t afford to take any risks. Not if there was a killer outside. Not if they were holding a gun.

He’d find out their intentions soon enough, anyway. There were only six steps left on the gangplank, by his estimation. Now only five. Now four. Now three. Now-

The girl stepped inside, too soon, far too soon, and Morgan cried out, scream ringing throughout the boat as he swung his fist as hard as he could towards the girl's face.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight

Those Taken

The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV

Virtua-SOTF

Second Chances

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS

Second Chances V2

Program Prologue

The Program V3

Live on your TV now!
MEMORIES - 과부

SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다

Super Dupers
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Marcia Wolff

???
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Bowser

Post by Bowser »

-strike.

The boy quickly moved to punch Casey, however as he did so one thing became very apparent. His fists were freaking huge. Thankfully though the blow wasn't that bad, and normally it would be pretty easy to shrug a blow like this off, however she was still on the walkway up to the boat, and the punch was was more than enough to push her right off her feet.

As she fell backwards, her blanket unraveling around her as she did so. She finally got a good look at the guy's fists.

They were Hulk Hands.

A children's toy.

She just got destroyed by freaking Hulk Hands.

Okay, but, whatever. As soon as she hit the ground she'd just need to get up and make a run for it. Or just tell the guy off if he's just scared and not hostile. Either way, as embarrassing as this is, it isn't too bad. Right?

Well that was until her skull hit the pavement beneath her.

A resounding crack echoed throughout the warehouse as Casey's vision began to blur. Two thoughts now on her quickly fading mind.

The first being that she should have killed herself with Joe while she had the chance.

The second being sheer embarrassment, her legacy having officially become "That girl who was killed by Hulk Hands".

F36: Casey Tjarks: Deceased
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

He felt the impact even through the stiff material of the Hulk gloves, his own fist buffeting against the inside as it collided with the side of the girl’s head. He breathed in and out, in and out, heavy and harsh, adrenaline flooding through him. He let out one, final, long breath through his mouth, then in through his nose. Fuck. Christ. He’d fucking done it. Hopefully that was all he’d need to do to stop her.

The cry of “HULK SMASH!” hadn’t quite finished echoing around the warehouse when Morgan stepped out of the boat onto the top of the gangplank. The girl was crumpled in a heap at the bottom. It took him a few moments to realise that she wasn’t moving.

“Oh, fuck…”

As fast as he dared, he ran down the gangplank, coming to a halt just before the ramp hit the floor. His heart had been racing as he’d been moving, but it froze in his chest, as he saw the pool of blood seeping from beneath her head, glimmering in the moonlight shining in through the open warehouse doors.

Okay. Okay, breathe, fucking breathe for just a second. This could still be okay. This could all still be okay. She could still have been trying to ambush him, still trying to corner him inside the boat. He just needed to find a weapon on her. Any weapon, anything at all. That was all he needed.

He ripped the Hulk hands off, flinging them away into the darkness, a pair of “HULK SMASH!” yells ringing out as they bounced away and out of sight. He ran his hands over her body, focusing on her pockets, gingerly at first, then frantically, as his search dug up nothing, nothing and more nothing.

No weapon. Not a knife or an axe or a gun or a club or… or anything at all. She wasn’t armed. She was completely and utterly harmless.

“No… oh, fuck, no no no no no…”

He felt ill, like he was going to double over and throw up on the spot. His brain had hit the panic station button, and no amount of breathing exercises or attempts at rational thought were going to flip the switch back again.

Stumbling, wide-eyed and horrified, Morgan ran, out of the doors of the boat shed and past the barbed wire fence into the night.

((Morgan Jones continued in Force Quit Box))
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight

Those Taken

The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV

Virtua-SOTF

Second Chances

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS

Second Chances V2

Program Prologue

The Program V3

Live on your TV now!
MEMORIES - 과부

SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다

Super Dupers
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Marcia Wolff

???
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu

Return to “Boat Shed (Prologue)”