Though Far Away, We're Still the Same

Private: 2 PM, Day 7 / mara i'm still mad you didn't get the lyric right - yugi

An open field, filled to the brim with flowers of every size, shape, and color, lies along the island's western coast beyond the quarry. It's truly a beautiful sight, created by a combination of fertile soil, ample moisture, and a number of species of flower imported by the miners thriving due to fortuitous evolutionary advantages over the local flora.Bees and butterflies are common sights in this area, busily collecting pollen and nutrients.
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

Johnny vaguely took note of Daniel being in his way as he rushed Irene. He pushed him aside, cleared his path, and swung his fist towards her. He would regret that later, he decided. Not now. He didn't have the time.

The exertion caused his wounds to sing. And it hurt, it stung, it creaked, it ached, it burned, but it felt right. Revitalizing.

And then her teeth pierced the flesh.

He jerked his arm back, on instinct, and it dragged through, spilling blood. He gritted his teeth. Part of him felt like shouting would be a declaration of defeat, for some reason. Whoever says uncle loses.

If she wanted to hold on to him, he'd let her.

He grabbed her by the shoulder and pulled her down to the ground with him.
SC3:
Matias Juarez is fed up. He is currently walking home.
Pregame: now that you are broken by the seas, in the depths of the waters,
Memories: Vamô Detonar essa Porra!

Diego Larrosa is lost.
[+] ᵧₒᵤբₛ
[+] Supers
Dead:
SS35: Mattie Wilkinson can't stop thinking about the past. He tried his best to matter in There We Will Be, Like An Old Enemy. [14/43]
Previous Threads: would - I'm the Satellite and You're the Sky - I'll Be Your Friend in the Daylight Again - What Remains of Cyrus Vähi - Could You Spare My Blood? - Inertia
[+] TV3
TV3 Characters:
Dead:
BC03: Matias Juarez hates you, and you personally. It was all bullshit to him in the end. [24/81]
Previous Threads: Doves in the Wind - Chapter 46: Fantom Frigate - Matias & Me - Loyalty: 1 - Everything Is Going According to Plan - Loyalty: 2 - If I ever acquire wisdom, I suppose I'll be wise enough to know what to do with it - Go for Broke - Wisdom (Part 2) - The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living - The Distance Between the Landscape and Dusk - I Want to Conquer the World - Night Moves
Memory Thread: It's All So Incredibly Loud

SS11: Britnee Joyner (adopted from Somer!) heard something from a friend of a friend, and wants you to know about it. She gave the cameras one last smile in Out on the Sea, We'd Be Forgiven [37/81]
Previous Thread: It Matters if We All Live - 👁️👄👁️ -👁️📦👁️ - Wait a Minute! - Bravado - On the Way to Anywhere - I Want Blood, Guts, and Chocolate Cake
Pregame Threads: Now, Check That
Memory Threads: Let's Hit It 90 To Nothing
[+] SC2
Dead:
B16: "Badass" Johnny Lancer (adopted from Yugi!) is the diplomat with scars inside and out. He got what he deserved in Though Far Away, We're Still the Same [8/65]
Pregame: Hold Your Horses Now (We Sleep Until the Sun Goes Down).
Memories: Through the Dreamers, We Hear the Hum. They Say "Come On, Come On, Let's Go."
Previous Threads: I'm Looking For a Place to Start, But Everything Feels So Different Now - waste of words - Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep - Sinking Man - Little Talks - There and Back Again - Your Bones - some day we may come to peace with the world within ourselves

B33: Damion Castillo is the perfectionist with cracks in his facade. He ran out of time in At Every Occasion, I'll Be Ready For The Funeral [38/65]
Previous Threads: Second Impressions - I'd Rather Be At The Aquarium.
Memories: Take a Bite of My Heart Tonight
[+] SOTF TV2
Dead:
CJ2 - Cathryn Bailey is the cynic who just wants respect. She lost control in Production Costs [4/72]
Previous Threads: A New Morning - Don't You? - The Jellies Experience - Makeup - Discordant - Stuck in the Middle with You - The Final Curtain - Grievances - Silver Lights - Going forward - Closing In
School: Whittree Secondary School
TB3 - Damion Castillo is the elitist who just wants to be good. He died a perfectly ordinary death in Lifdoff [65/72]
Previous Thread: Countdown
School: Davison Secondary School
pls give my kids friends tv3 version

Stephanie's Cuckaneers Today at 12:29 AM
maraoone was a mistake - cicada 2021
delicateMachine

Post by delicateMachine »

Oh, so that's what it felt like to be tackled by a football man. Daniel felt infinitely more secure in his sport choice. Like, alright he hadn't been tackled but he'd definitely been bodily shoved, and since that whole experience wasn't great that meant being actually tackled would be exponentially worse, right? He stumbled, and fell, and skinned his elbow a bit which definitely hurt but it also wasn't important at all, because Johnny had punched Irene square in the face and now they were both on the ground together, and none of this was good.

He shakily got back to his feet and rushed back to the fight, grabbed hold of Johnny around the chest, tried to pull him away. "Jesus Christ, stop!" He breathlessly shouted, because Johnny wasn't an easy dude to move if he didn't want to move.
Zetsu

Post by Zetsu »

There was pressure on Irene's teeth as Johnny dragged his arm away. It hurt, or maybe it was uncomfortable--it kind of sat on the line between the two--but it was mainly the fear that her teeth would get knocked out somewhere in there that caused Irene to release his arm.

And now they were both on the ground, and Irene was on the bottom, the harpoon knocked out of her grasp, and this is where it starts to click that maybe getting into a melee fight with a football player wasn't, like, a great idea. Or maybe it was since it meant that Irene was the underdog--get it, cuz she's under--and man wasn't that a fun narrative to run with and make Irene feel good about herself? Wasn't it?

And then Johnny started punching her in the face and Irene stopped thinking and started lashing out with her feet. Kick his balls, kick his chest, something to make him stop or get him off of her.
Pippi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Pippi »

Oh, hello.

(Bunny Barlowe continued from The Killer Bunny of Caerbannog))

This was quite the skirmish she’d wandered upon! Bunny stood there, bemused, arms by her sides, watching Irene and Johnny tear lumps out of each other, and watching Daniel kinda just get bounced around like a pinball. This really didn’t look like a fair fight in the slightest. Either Johnny had kinda gone loco and dropped either half of his ‘Badass’ moniker, or Irene had bitten off way, way more than she could chew.

She’d heard the fight long before she saw it. She’d decided to take a trek to the field of flowers because, y’know, why not? She hadn’t been there before. It’d be a nice little break, just surrounded by a lovely ocean of pretty colours and scents.

Yeah, gosh, hadn’t that been wishful thinking?

The violence was growing in intensity, and blood was beginning to be spilled, and as Bunny watched on, she began to think about how funny it was that almost 50% of the kids remaining were in this one little patch of flowers together. She guessed it wasn’t that unlikely; even though the number of kids were dwindling, so was the number of areas they could run to. Still. Bunny found it funny. Maybe the rest of them could turn up and they could all have a party, before Bunny gunned them all down.

And speaking of which, as she looked on, her finger twitched against the trigger. Y’know, she couldn’t lie. Her mom had drilled into her from an early age that lying was bad. So she wouldn’t lie; she was kinda itching to point the gun at them all and let a spray of bullets fly towards them.

But why bother? Why waste bullets that could be vital in the final skirmish when it looked like these dummies were gonna rip themselves apart for her? Why waste energy when they’d all be bleeding out on the floor before they even noticed her?

Nah. All Bunny was gonna do right now was sit back and watch the show.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG
Her Nonary Game begins here

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice
Past - Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Home- The Man Who Wrote Thriller

SOTF: U!!!! soulja boy tell 'em
P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades
Memories - cold > sea > love

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

Malachi Harlington - One Room Death Game - 1 Medallion - ALIVE
[+] Remembering those lost
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Current Weapons Equipped: N/A
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Kills: Zero
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too." - DECEASED
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest, Harpoon gun
Current Location: We Own The Night

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S
Home - Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
SANDBOX - Floating - Camp - Worse
MEMORIES - 과부
MAIN GAME - > Prism > Fugitive > Time > CocaineQuest > Bear > Me > Paradigm

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

An International Incident
O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
Current Thread: Run From the Sun

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70
Brooke Gaskell/Dustin Priestly/Leona Witsel

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Fiona Cahill - I'm ridiculous, and feeling very particular about my world
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Miranda West - And why'd you say it's just another day, nothing in my way?
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

Punch her. Harder. Hurt her. Harder. Destroy her.

Punch her harder hurt her harder destroy her harder punch her punch her punch her punch her hurt her destroy her kill her-

There was a vise against Johnny's ribs. Pushing inwards.

crack

Feet flung towards him. Towards his chest.

crack

Stars in the sky.

Fingers jabbing at, into his torso.

Breathless.

He fell limp in Daniel's arms, grasping at his chest. Gasping, cracked breath, trying to remember how his lungs worked. He blinked once. Twice.

Saw Irene's face.

A flash of silver on the ground.

Irene's face.

He pushed himself against Daniel's grip, towards the harpoon.
SC3:

Diego Larrosa is lost.
[+] ᵧₒᵤբₛ
[+] Supers
Dead:
SS35: Mattie Wilkinson can't stop thinking about the past. He tried his best to matter in There We Will Be, Like An Old Enemy. [14/43]
Previous Threads: would - I'm the Satellite and You're the Sky - I'll Be Your Friend in the Daylight Again - What Remains of Cyrus Vähi - Could You Spare My Blood? - Inertia
[+] TV3
TV3 Characters:
Dead:
BC03: Matias Juarez hates you, and you personally. It was all bullshit to him in the end. [24/81]
Previous Threads: Doves in the Wind - Chapter 46: Fantom Frigate - Matias & Me - Loyalty: 1 - Everything Is Going According to Plan - Loyalty: 2 - If I ever acquire wisdom, I suppose I'll be wise enough to know what to do with it - Go for Broke - Wisdom (Part 2) - The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living - The Distance Between the Landscape and Dusk - I Want to Conquer the World - Night Moves

SS11: Britnee Joyner (adopted from Somer!) heard something from a friend of a friend, and wants you to know about it. She gave the cameras one last smile in Out on the Sea, We'd Be Forgiven [37/81]
Previous Thread: It Matters if We All Live - 👁️👄👁️ -👁️📦👁️ - Wait a Minute! - Bravado - On the Way to Anywhere - I Want Blood, Guts, and Chocolate Cake
[+] SC2
Dead:
B16: "Badass" Johnny Lancer (adopted from Yugi!) is the diplomat with scars inside and out. He got what he deserved in Though Far Away, We're Still the Same [8/65]
Memories: Through the Dreamers, We Hear the Hum. They Say "Come On, Come On, Let's Go."
Previous Threads: I'm Looking For a Place to Start, But Everything Feels So Different Now - waste of words - Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep - Sinking Man - Little Talks - There and Back Again - Your Bones - some day we may come to peace with the world within ourselves

B33: Damion Castillo is the perfectionist with cracks in his facade. He ran out of time in At Every Occasion, I'll Be Ready For The Funeral [38/65]
[+] SOTF TV2
Dead:
CJ2 - Cathryn Bailey is the cynic who just wants respect. She lost control in Production Costs [4/72]
Previous Threads: A New Morning - Don't You? - The Jellies Experience - Makeup - Discordant - Stuck in the Middle with You - The Final Curtain - Grievances - Silver Lights - Going forward - Closing In
TB3 - Damion Castillo is the elitist who just wants to be good. He died a perfectly ordinary death in Lifdoff [65/72]

delicateMachine

For a second Johnny went limp, and Daniel thought that things were gonna be fine, like this was just the strangling all over again, where he'd collapse and apologize and everyone'd be fine except for some trauma but who cared about that, right, but then he was straining against his grasp again. He could physically feel how much Johnny wanted to hurt Irene, and it was a level of malice he was unprepared to confront from anyone, let alone a friend.

He was glad he hadn't told Johnny about the gun, still safe and hidden and unsafe and very loaded in Daniel's pack. He didn't know how to unload a gun and he didn't want to look at the horrific thing long enough to figure it out, so there it sat, like a sleeping snake that could also explode.

Johnny elbowed his way free, and basically all of Daniel's breath left his body, and he gasped and was like "Agh, Christ," and all he could really do was try to restrain at least one of Johnny's arms, so he'd have one less arm, to punch with.
Zetsu

Post by Zetsu »

Irene took a moment to gasp for breath, but then she saw Johnny going for the harpoon. Uh. Wow. He was really gonna take it that far? Irene felt like she should be more concerned about her life, but honestly she just felt offended. Had she really done something to piss him off that bad? So anyways, there was no time to waste to catch her breath, because fucking Johnny was actually going for Irene's harpoon, so now she needs to grab the thing, here we go--

And then Irene saw her. Watching.

Curling her fingers around the harpoon and pulling it out of reach--thanks Daniel--Irene whispered at the two boys.

"Hey. Psst. Bigger problems."

And then she got up and started walking towards Bunny, raising the harpoon towards her.
Pippi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Pippi »

Awwww. That was cute. Even though they’d been ripping each other’s hair out and flinging handbags left right and centre just a moment ago, it looked like Irene was trying to unite the three of them against a ‘common enemy’. The bigger bad. The real villain, here.

Good gosh was that narrative getting old. Blah blah blah, we’re so much better than you and to do that we’re gonna kill you harder, whine whine whine, yap yap yap, bleed bleed bleed. Bunny was real freakin’ sick and tired of it. By her account, according to the announcements, Irene had killed more people over the past couple of days than she had. And yet, here the other girl was, striding towards Bunny with a harpoon in her hands of all things, looking like she was gonna go all Conan on Bunny’s butt. If Conan had used a harpoon, and had been a girl, and about 5 times lighter.

But, y’know, aside from that.

Bunny looked right at Irene, and gave her the most disarming, cutesy smile she had in her repertoire, as she raised the machinenpistole, aiming it at the girl’s chest.

“Don’t try it, Ireney Beany! I’ll shoot first!”

She would, too. She didn’t care enough about Irene to hold back if she took another step.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG
Her Nonary Game begins here

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice
Past - Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Home- The Man Who Wrote Thriller

SOTF: U!!!! soulja boy tell 'em
P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades
Memories - cold > sea > love

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

Malachi Harlington - One Room Death Game - 1 Medallion - ALIVE
[+] Remembering those lost
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too." - DECEASED
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest, Harpoon gun
Current Location: We Own The Night

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S
Home - Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
SANDBOX - Floating - Camp - Worse
MEMORIES - 과부
MAIN GAME - > Prism > Fugitive > Time > CocaineQuest > Bear > Me > Paradigm

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

An International Incident
O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
Current Thread: Run From the Sun

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70
Brooke Gaskell/Dustin Priestly/Leona Witsel

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Fiona Cahill - I'm ridiculous, and feeling very particular about my world
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Miranda West - And why'd you say it's just another day, nothing in my way?
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

Johnny let out a scream as Irene grabbed the harpoon away from him, trying to yank his arm from Daniel's grip. He didn't even try to listen to what Irene had said. It's not like anything she said would matter, anyways. He would still kill her all the same.

But then he looked up and saw who Irene was talking towards.

He saw the gun, pointed in their general direction.

For once, he stopped pulling away from Daniel, and just stared. Breath caught in throat.
SC3:

Diego Larrosa is lost.
[+] ᵧₒᵤբₛ
[+] Supers
Dead:
[+] TV3
TV3 Characters:
Dead:

[+] SC2
Dead:

[+] SOTF TV2
Dead:

delicateMachine

Daniel didn't have the required free brainpower to possess and utilize eyes and ears while he was locked in locking Johnny away from mortal combat, so his first sign that things had changed was Johnny going limp, again. He didn't let his guard down this time, because like, he'd already learned his lesson, but this time Johnny didn't seem inclined to go 'psych I'm still totally trying to murder this girl' so Daniel felt like he could take a breath, too?

And then he looked up and Irene was gone, and Bunny was there, and this wasn't great? He may not have been paying enough attention in the past to expect to be afraid of her, but he didn't exactly have to pay much attention to the future to realize she had a frightening-looking gun. Well, all guns were frightening-looking, but hers was pointing at a real human person, so that just like enhanced the effect?

He would have raised his hands in the air but that would've required him to let go of Johnny, and he still wasn't sure that was a good idea, so instead he just said "We, uh, surrender?" like someone who totally knew how to treat the situation with the gravitas it deserved. Someone who was totally used to having guns be pointed at people. Cool as a refrigerated cucumber. oh god they were all going to die
Zetsu

Post by Zetsu »

So. Bunny Barlowe, The big double-B, the Big Bad, the Head Jailer that Wendy was talking about. Well, this should give Irene a rush, right? All climactic and stuff, and really it should've been KK standing there for this narrative arc to really, like, properly work, but oh well. It was close enough, and she had a gun, so Irene felt suitably outmatched.

What next, then? There wasn't any sensible way of taking Bunny on. Little chance of hitting her without, like, y'know. Dying.

Hey, psst. Irene. What was that about being selfish? What was that about how you were gonna die anyways and you didn't really care about anything except living the fucking dream? Yeah, that. Why don't you have fun with that, Irene. Fuck being responsible and thinking about this shit.

Irene felt her mouth splitting open, forming a wide grin.

"Okay! Shoot me first, then!"

And she charged.
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

Johnny watched as Irene charged Bunny. There was shouting, a crack in the air. Red mist.

And he couldn't process the audacity Bunny had, the audacity she had to just walk in and kill Irene like she deserved it.

He let out a ragged breath, and turned towards Daniel. He deserved better reasons, a better explanation. He would feel sorry about this later on. He would say sorry. He would try to make it up, somehow, when he had the time.

There would be time.

"They're both killers, Daniel," he said in a cracked, breathy voice.

He gestured towards the duo, now tussling on the ground.

"She killed Roy, for God's sake! I can't fucking let her get away with that."

He yanked his arm away from Daniel, and ran away from him, charging towards the two girls.

((All GMing from this point on of Bunny Barlowe is approved by Pippin.))
SC3:

Diego Larrosa is lost.
[+] ᵧₒᵤբₛ
[+] Supers
Dead:
[+] TV3
TV3 Characters:
Dead:

[+] SC2
Dead:

[+] SOTF TV2
Dead:

delicateMachine

"That shouldn't-" matter, he was about to say, because killing a killer made you a killer, that was like, first grade logic in both difficult-to-follow-ness and its grasp on morality, but Johnny was already gone. If Daniel had time to think or talk, he could've gone on like 'alright maybe they kind of deserve it for being murderers, under some like, ethics systems, but I don't think any literal high schooler can ever really 'deserve' to die, because everything is terrible and it's driving everyone to do terrible things, and even if you were totally in the right, it's not something you can just do without seriously messing up your psych, and just, bro, I don't want you to be a killer, you're better than that, alright?'

He didn't say any of that. Instead, he saw Johnny join the melee, which made him panic, because of course it did, so he ran to the bag he'd left a couple feet away, and violently opened it and grabbed the gun, and it was easy to find because all their bags were so, so light now, and everyone was at least kind of hungry and thirsty, except for the dead of course, with their hot cocoa in Heaven, and he drew the gun out of the bag, and pointed it at the three fighters.

"I've got a gun, alright? A gun! I'm holding it! So stop, all of you! Now!" He scream-stammered, and boy he looked like a tool because he was too afraid to hold the gun right because he was pretty sure the safety was on but he wasn't sure, so he had both hands wrapped around the handle-thing of the gun instead of having one by the trigger, so if anyone stopped to look at him they'd probably just laugh, but at least they wouldn't be fighting anymore, right?
Zetsu

Post by Zetsu »

So Bunny shot her first.

Irene didn't think it would've really happened, somehow. How had this played out in her head, what best-case scenario had she been envisioning that led her to, like. Actually charge? Did she think Bunny was gonna miss? Did she think Bunny was gonna freeze up?

It didn't hurt as much as she thought it would, getting machine-gunned in the gut. Oh, it hurt like hell, that was for sure, but the pain was just one voice in a sea of competing voices, competing sensations, and Irene doesn't have room to fucking think and parse it all out, so for now it was some big dark vaguely ominous thing sitting in Irene's stomach, literally and figuratively, and it was threatening to swallow Irene up and make her black out, but she could avert her eyes. She could pretend it wasn't there, don't look into the void and all that.

Damn, since when did running feel so fucking slow? Each step was an eternity, an eternity that led Bunny spit another bullet at Irene, that gave the void another chance to swallow Irene's mind, and Irene's breathing is loud, it's like she's breathing with her whole skull, like she's replaced her brain with another lung, and if she could just take one more step, then another, then another, then the agonizing slowness would be over.

Irene crashed into Bunny with the force of...well, Irene wasn't sure how heavy or fast she was moving at this point, but it was good enough to make Bunny stop shooting, to drag Bunny to the ground, and now Irene's hands are around the barrel of the gun, pushing it away, forcing Bunny to point it anywhere but at her. A couple rounds went off; Irene wondered if she had just inadvertently gotten a haircut.
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

He'd heard the bullets, whistling past him in the air. He heard Daniel shouting about having a gun, about them having to stop. But it didn't matter. Nothing else mattered.

From day 1, Johnny had been setting goals, setting expectations lower and lower and lower, and continuously failing to meet each and every one of them. He hadn't escaped from the island. He hadn't saved his friends. He hadn't saved Rachael. He hadn't stayed a pacifist. All he'd been doing was failing, and Johnny was so, so tired.

All he wanted was to feel good, for once.

He wouldn't ever be able to take back all the things he did, failed to do. But he could try and make it up to himself, at least. He would not let this week of failure end the same way.

This won't be it.

And now was his chance to make it up to Roy, to all of Irene's victims. Now was his chance to save himself, at the very least. And Daniel be damned, bullets be damned, he would take this chance.

Johnny fell towards the two, crashing on top of the both of them. He wrapped his arms around Irene and pulled her back. There was a dull sort of clatter. His eyes fell to the ground. Bunny's gun.

His chance.

He pushed Irene away with his left hand, and scrambled towards the weapon, reaching towards it with his right hand.
SC3:

Diego Larrosa is lost.
[+] ᵧₒᵤբₛ
[+] Supers
Dead:
[+] TV3
TV3 Characters:
Dead:

[+] SC2
Dead:

[+] SOTF TV2
Dead:

Return to “The Field Of Flowers”