Floating to the Top

Open, bubble tea shop

This is the Sandbox for TV3. Please remember that characters may, at any given time, be present in only one normal thread and one Memory thread. Memory threads should be placed within the Memories subforum. One-shots are always acceptable in both forums regardless of whether or not a character is in a thread.
Laurels

Floating to the Top

Post by Laurels »

((Dale Hawthorne: Sandbox start))

"Yes, hi, one large matcha bubble tea with the regular boba pearls please."

Dale flicked his wallet open as the cashier girl rang up his order. It was a hot-ass day here in Miami, and all Dale could think about after school was getting some bubble tea. Thankfully, there was a bubble tea shop called Alli's Bubble Tea Shop not too far from school, so he headed there right after classes ended. It was almost worth the walk several blocks in nearly 100 degree heat. God, Miami weather was too much sometimes.

Dale paid for his drink and waited for it to be made. He turned and glanced around the store. Not a lot of people were in, but that at least meant he could relax in this place for a bit. He just got a script from his agent, a test for the telenovela he was auditioning for next week. If this went well, he'd have a multi-episode arc that would look amazing on his CV before he left for college. If not, it meant another summer of lame-ass roles and commercials.

Dale's order was finished, so he took it to a nearby table and took out his phone. He had the script on his phone, so he figured he could at least read over the part and some of the lines.

"Lessee," he muttered. "Mateo de la Trinidad: a teen idol who gains the affection of Mauricia's daughter Sofia while she's trying to follow in her mother's footsteps. Okay, I can do this."

Dale took a sip of matcha tea and felt one of the boba pearls touch his lips. He couldn't chew on the boba yet. He needed to practice first.

"Hola, chica," Dale began to read. "Me di cuenta de que me estabas mirando durante el ensayo. ¿Tienes algún comentario?"

He smirked. Playing Mateo would be super easy.
G014: Mayumi Tendou
[+] Former Characters

Program:

Program V2
Brigid Paxton: Deceased
Louisa Bloom: Deceased

Program V3 Prologue
Rodney Vasicek: Escaped
Ambrose Lexington: Deceased
Helena Christensen: Deceased

Program V3
Philippa "Pippa" Andolini: Deceased
Nastasia "Nastya" Zharkova: Deceased

TV:

TV2
Asa Rosen: Deceased
Taylor DeVasher: Deceased

TV3
Dale Hawthorne: Deceased
Shoshanna Kowalczyk: Deceased

Second Chances:

Second Chances V1
Paige Strand: Deceased
Amber Whimsy: Deceased

Second Chances V2
Sophie McDowell: Deceased
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

((Alaska Ferguson continued from Champions 101))

Shit was hot. Like, did the sun have any business doing what it was doing? Did it have a permit? If it did it needed to be revoked. That was Alaksa's main thought process as she entered Alli's, Laura not far behind. They had decided the best thing to do was to hide somewhere with aircon that also let them get drinks, especially fad drinks for the 'gram.

"So like, what was his plan really?" Alaska asked as she joined the queue. "'I'll just jump in now without any vision. That's a good idea.' guys supposed to be a pro but he's got bronze tier game sense." She shook her head and continued to scroll through her Twitter feed, liking and retweeting a few screencaps of her recent stream where she had debuted a prototype Demon Hatchet cosplay.

"Hey Laura, what do you think of this?" She said passing the phone to her friend. "I think something—“

As Alaska was speaking she was called up to order. After asking for a watermelon green tea with popping pearls she moved to the side and turned back to her friend.

"I think something about it looks off but I'm not sure what." She managed to finish, lifting her sunglasses up to rest them on top of her head.
Pippi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Pippi »

Laura Hakštok: Sandbox START

Laura wiped the sweat off her forehead with the back of her hand as she stepped into Alli’s, brushing the moisture down the side of her tank top. Yeah, the heat fucking sucked, for a number of reasons. Normally, she wouldn’t be seen dead without her beanie and hoody, because whenever her mom saw them she remarked on how tatty and faded and old they were, which basically made them high fashion in Laura’s eyes. But it was scorching enough today that she’d had to admit defeat, and eschew the additional layers in favour of just a tank top and denim shorts.

Ah, well. There had been a definite self-satisfied smirk on her mom’s face when Laura had walked past the kitchen to head out, one that had immediately deflated at the sight of her ‘Healslut’ tank top. So that kinda made the whole thing worth it, really.

She nodded listlessly as Alaska talked, not having much to contribute that hadn’t already been said. NRG midlaners and bad decisions went hand-in-hand, like Mangrove Garden parties and infidelity. Not that it wasn’t infinitely amusing watching the dude leap into a group of four enemies, die, and slap his dumb face into his hands. Just that the heat was sapping what little energy she normally had and making her wanna lie in bed with the fan on in just her panties. Usual Miami bullshit.

Laura took Alaska’s phone from her, scanning her friend’s cosplay briefly and nodding once before she gave her order; peach iced tea with green apple pearls, literally the first things her vision fell on. She removed her glasses, wiped them free of dust with the hem of her tank, then handed the phone back over before giving her verdict.

“Well, you’ve got it totally nailed, if your upper goal is to make all the horny neckbeards following your instagram immediately cum in their boxers,” Laura said, voice barely rising above a monotone. “The main issue is that you got fat.”

She shrugged.

“So, y’know, work on that, and-”

The rest of her (lovingly, honestly) scathing review was cut off, as Laura looked over Alaska’s shoulder, realising that she recognised one of the other patrons of Alli’s, seated at a table close by.

“Holy shit, ‘laska,” she said, absolutely louder than necessary but still no less monotone. “I think we’re in the presence of a superstar, here.”
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG
Her Nonary Game begins here

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice
Past - Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Home- The Man Who Wrote Thriller

SOTF: U!!!! soulja boy tell 'em
P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades
Memories - cold > sea > love

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

Malachi Harlington - One Room Death Game - 1 Medallion - ALIVE
[+] Remembering those lost
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Current Weapons Equipped: N/A
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Kills: Zero
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too." - DECEASED
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest, Harpoon gun
Current Location: We Own The Night

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S
Home - Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
SANDBOX - Floating - Camp - Worse
MEMORIES - 과부
MAIN GAME - > Prism > Fugitive > Time > CocaineQuest > Bear > Me > Paradigm

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

An International Incident
O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
Current Thread: Run From the Sun

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70
Brooke Gaskell/Dustin Priestly/Leona Witsel

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Fiona Cahill - I'm ridiculous, and feeling very particular about my world
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Miranda West - And why'd you say it's just another day, nothing in my way?
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Latin For Dragula

Post by Latin For Dragula »

【Rupert Andrada-Hubert Spawning In 👏Gaymerz👏

Hello! Hello! Hello hello hello! Rupert was beaming at everyone he met on his way through the mall so they felt invited to join him on this totally bodacious day he was having. Nobody was biting yet but that was cool, he was used to it! People were just like, naturally busy and stuff, there was a lot to do in the world and if you weren't Getting! That! Bread! then well, what were you doing??? Not much of anything, and least that's kinda how he felt out here all alone blowing of, uh, something important probably? That was okay too though! You didn't have to do anything. Did people know that? It wasn't super clear to Rupert that people knew that like, sometimes you could just not? Not at all. He did a lot of not and it was like, crazy fulfilling! The world would be a better place if every once in awhile people decided to just not do their jobs. That'd be radical and like if everybody did it at once it'd be fine. Like a holiday! Nobody had to work on Christmas. What if everyone just did that but like, Tuesday?

Pitching groovy ideas like that was gonna have to wait though, he was a man on a mission. So while he recognized two of his very close very good very cool friends from school gawking at one of the tables and gave them the ol' high beams he didn't have time to stop to chat yet. No no, right now it was straight up to the counter to tip his cap at the barista on deck. Were they still baristas if it was tea? Were they only baristas if it was coffee? Rupert wasn't like totally sure what a barista actually was and the more he was saying it to himself the more it sounded like a fake word that Starbucks probably made up, like frappe, or trenta? Whatever! He tipped his cap to the maybarista(sick).

"Hiya! So like, I saw this tea on my Insta this morning and I've been fiending So. Hard. It was like, blue? But then it got purple for just a little bit in the middle? And then it was orange, or maybe it was kinda yellow, or like, maybe half orange half yellow? Up the sides though! Half and half in the very bottom, but like," he cut a vertical line in the air with his hand, "eh? Hold on..."

He started patting himself down, trying to remember where the pockets were on this outfit. Oh. Duh. His jacket always had pockets, probably? Yeah his phone was in there. He popped it out and pulled up the picture. "Like this! This is what I want. But uh, light on the purple, and do y'know if the seeds are gluten free?"
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

"¿Cuál es tu nombre?," Dale said, continuing to read from the script on his phone. "¿Sofía?"

Dale smirked, as the direction in the script indicated.

"Que bonito. Dime, Sofía, ¿cómo se llega a conocerte mejor?"

Dale had to roll his eyes a bit. The scene was about Mateo flirting with Sofia and trying to get her invited to his weekend party. It was a bit corny and cheesy, but a gig is a gig. If Dale really nailed it, maybe Mateo could be brought back for a later arc, or hell, even a spinoff.

"Que bonito. Que bonito," Dale repeated, trying to say the line in different inflections.

Before he could keep going, he heard someone nearby mention being in the presence of a star.

Who?

Dale glanced up. He was seriously hoping to see a local Miami celebrity, but instead her just noticed two stoner chicks from school, one of whom was glancing at him. They were probably messing with him, but hey, people would be saying that line to him without any mockery some day. He could at least deal with the petulant now.

"Laura. Alaska," Dale said, smiling at the girls and setting his phone down. "What brings you to Alli's today?"

These bitches probably need a bit of an upper from all the weed they've been smoking. I guess the sugar in these drinks will do.
[+] Former Characters

Program:

Program V2

Program V3 Prologue

Program V3

TV:

TV2

TV3

Second Chances:

Second Chances V1

Second Chances V2
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

Laura gave her feedback and Alaska grinned for the first part, not so much the second. A flash of heat went through her gut as Laura said it and her smile faltered, the corners of her mouth twitching. But before Laura could continue her attention was grabbed by the presence of someone else in the store.

As she turned to follow her friend's gaze, Alaska stole a quick glance down at her waistline. Then she actually looked at whoever Laura was pointing out to her. It turned out it was Dale Hawthorne who was an...actor? He was supposed to be an actor or something. Alaska had no idea whether he was succeeding at that or not, but that was what he was known for.

"Oh hey yeah he do-" Alaska was again interrupted as her order was called out the barista. After thanking them and taking it, Alaska checked the cup to find that the name that had been written on it read:

𝓐𝓵𝔂𝓼𝓼𝓪

Which...whatever, close enough.

The distraction of collecting her drink had however closed the door on the joke she had been about to make though. As in the time she had taken to turn around and back again, Dale had realised they were there. It was disappointing in the sense that Alaska had thought her joke was going to be a good one and instead it was going to become lost to the haze that was her brain. Instead, she took a long sip of her bubble tea in an effort to play it cool before she responded.

"We were melting outside mostly." She said with a smile. "It's hot as fuck out there today."

It was only as she stepped closer that she realised Laura still had her phone.
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Y’know, she had the exact thing lined up to cheer Alaska up, if she’d been all mopey about being a tubby tubby lard-butt. Something like ‘Hey, don’t worry, worst comes to the worst you can make mad bank off of selling feet pics, trust me’, y’know, something uplifting and positive like that. But, luckily, Alaska didn’t mention a thing! So that meant that she was a-okay with the critique. That was how it worked, y’see. And it had the lovely benefit of Laura Wins, no matter the outcome.

Dale was boring, like, just as a general rule of thumb, so Laura whiled away the time as Alaska did the initial niceties by folding her arms, tapping her foot, and watching as Rupert Ruperted his way through the tea shop, because Jesus Christ. What was there to say about the dude that hadn’t already been said?

Honestly, she kinda had to admire his balls, it took a special kinda someone to be the way he was and not hooked up to a nonstop ketamine feed. The way he dressed, the stuff that came out of his mouth, his radioactive neon drink order… Hell, he emanated levels of ‘not-giving-a-shit’ that Laura could only dream of, just expressed as ridiculous levels of sunshine and exuberance rather than steadfast ambivalence. Here was a guy whose very existence screams ‘I get pegged on the regular’, and hey? Props to that. Respect, and shit.

Of course, there was still a ton that you could make fun of him for, and like hell Laura was gonna pass up that chance, so she really didn’t try very hard to suppress the snort-laugh that erupted from her nose and mouth.

She turned back to Alaska and Dale, picking up her drink in her spare hand as she did so, and fixing her favourite sardonic smile to her face as she replied to Dale’s question.

“Uh, to take out a loan and renew my car insurance. Why the fuck do you think I’m at a bubble tea shop, dude?”

Laura took a long, noisy sip from her tea, and looked down at Alaska’s phone in her other hand. Her friend had made the mistake of 1) not taking her phone back and 2) not locking her phone after falling for point 1, so, really, anything that happened from this point out was just karma being enacted. She scrolled through a few more of Alaska’s photos, before minimising them, tapping Chrome with her thumb, and opening up Twitter.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice

P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations

Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”

Second Chances
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
MEMORIES - 과부

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Latin For Dragula

Sip.

Hmm.

Sip sip.

Hmmmm.

Sip sip sip.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrp.

Nope, he couldn't get around it. This would definitely taste better with light purple, and he liked to take peeps at their word but he wasn't so sure that barista took his worries about the gluten in the boba seriously. He didn't know what they were made of and hey, hey? Being totally open and vulnerable here? He wasn't one hundo on what gluten was but he kept getting these notifications on his Assistant about how it could make him bloated or puff his face up and it was kinda stressing him the heck out and if you couldn't turn to your friendly neighborhood tea artist for support who could you rely on anymore?????

Sip.

It was still pretty good though. For like, a basic boring one color milk tea. It'd be fine, really he was sure the guy did his best. He took a twenty out of his wallet for the tip jar but hesitated before putting it in. Yeah, that was ridiculous, what was he thinking? This was a two twenty job, easy. "Thanks!"

Copacetic! So what's the scene here like? Rupert had already caught sight of Laura and Alaska, streamers extraordinaire-they were kinda blue for his tastes but get that bread!-but he'd overlooked Dale on his way in. Or uh, maybe just caught the vibe that he was working and didn't wanna bug him? That sounded nice! Now that the ice had been broken though, more the merrier right? He hadn't noticed the heat so much with the A/C bumped to max all the way here but why would she lie about that? Unless it was a joke. Alaska's sense of humor ran kinda askew to his but if everybody else started laughing he would too, he didn't wanna be rude! Normal pals stuff. Yep. Four friends having a friendly conversation with each other. It was good to be part of the group!

Before he could go either way on it though Laura chimed in with some of that classic potty mouth quipping. Though, wait, actually now he wasn't sure this one was a joke? He'd definitely been in some offices big enough they had their own bubble tea shops, and massage parlors, and gyms, and like, that was basically kind of like a mall right? Rupert didn't figure she lived the kind of life that'd get her in that sorta scene but hey, he didn't know what streamers made anymore! Like, $100,000 a year maybe? That sounded legit and it'd get you a foot in the door if you knew the right people. Probably! Still in case she was confused he should help her out but in a fun way. Real cool so she didn't get embarrassed. "Nah girl, offices are the ones that go up," he said raising his cup towards the ceiling, "malls go wide," he finished by stretching his arms out to his sides. That'd settle it!
Irina Ivanov

Post by Irina Ivanov »

[REBECCA ROBERTS: SANDBOX START]

If it wasn't for the fact that there wasn't where she looked, Rebecca would have thought that there would be a huge sweat mark left on the wall she was leaning on. There was already sweat all over her back, and sweat dripping down on her duffel bag. But it seemed the wall didn't share in her struggle with the heat. It already spent all its time in this sweet spot of air conditioner after all. Plus it wasn't sentient. Rebecca had spent the last ten minutes slumping against the wall, closing her eyes, taking in the cold. Not that it worked all that well.

She should have listened the weather forecast. The morning was cold, but now, the Miami heat was eating away at her fluffy black clothes. She had to wear them anyways, due to dance practice. She had finished her lesson an hour ago, but her body still felt like she was wearing the heavy Victorian corsets she had to wear for dress rehearsals. Plus the crinoline dress. Maybe it was just the strain of dancing on her body.

Or she was having heatstroke. Somehow more likely. Rebecca stood up straight, she had enough of loitering in a cold drink store, the menus of cold,iced drinks mocking her. She walked to the ordering menu. Um. She looked at the names awkwardly, and then pointed at the ombre drink displayed on the menu.

"Can I have that?"

The barista repeated her order with a name this time. Something, Butterfly Pea Boba, something orange sunset. Apparently it was quite popular. Sure whatever. She wasn't huge on bubble tea, but the heat called for desperate measures. And she needed some ice and sugar before she melted like what happened to her canvas earlier, where her painting of a female wizard melted like the Wicked Witch of the West. Paying the rather expensive price (for her.), Rebecca dropped her duffel bag on the table, and sat at a nearby table, slumping over from exhaustion. There were people having a conversation literally like, right next to her. As in, there was someone two chairs away from her.

She didn't care. She was soo tired. Her hair gel had already come off, and her hair fell all over her face. Rebecca was too tired to move it away just for it to fall forward again. As a compromise, she looked through her phone over her hair, and browsed through the something dozens Champion streams. Nothing surprising, no classmates streaming. She placed the phone face down on the table as she slumped her head on the table.

"Ughhhh."

This heat was killing Rebecca, if she doesn't drown from sweat or set on fire first. She'll never wear long sleeves black shirts to dance again.
[+] Characters
SOTF-TV V3: (Relationship Thread Here)

Chris Tyrrell - Currently working at What can I fix you with?

The Program V3:

Lucy Arkwright -- Currently dreaming in Sing Us A Song; You're The Piano Man
Molly McKenzie -- Currently looking death in the eye in The Seagull

The Program V2.5:

Edward Taylor -- Currently rescued in...And An Ending.
[+] Art
I have an art thread! But it's closed until the 15th
[+] Future Concepts
Lol check Main
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

Dale kept a smirk on his face as the stoner girls replied. Baked Alaska seemed chill as expected, but The Laurabiding Citizen seemed more interesting in responding to courtesy with crass. Of course he knew the obvious reason these girls would get bubble tea on a hot day. Laura clearly wanted to start some shit, but Dale wasn't going to let her make a fool of him. Not when he had way more going on than she did.

Rupert chimed in with a statement that didn't really apply to what they were talking about, but Dale just looked over at Rupert and nodded.

"Thank you for that," Dale said. "That really clears this matter up."

He turned back to the girls, sorta noticing the tired, sweaty girl who just came to the counter.

"Well, if anything, you've found the best place to escape the heat," he said. "Why, I'm sure the rush of sugar from these drinks is just what you guys were looking for."

He took another sip of his bubble tea, cocking his head slightly and feeling the corners of his mouth sharpen as he smiled harder.
[+] Former Characters

Program:

Program V2

Program V3 Prologue

Program V3

TV:

TV2

TV3

Second Chances:

Second Chances V1

Second Chances V2
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

Oh! Ha! Right because they were stoners. Classic comedy.

But that was just the tip of the social iceberg because a lot of people all turned up at once. Okay, so maybe not all at once. Rupert must have already been in the store but she hadn't noticed him. His contribution to the conversation was...well it existed. She wasn't sure where exactly it fit in with what they were talking about, but hey, he was getting involved.

Then Rebecca came in and just kinda collapsed off to one side. So she wasn't technically part of the conversation but it was another person appearing. Alaska was starting to realize that her point had really gotten away from her. So she sipped on her bubble tea as her brain rolled through potential responses.

"Yeah well," She started but then she spotted Laura quickly typing something on her phone. As in her phone, the one she had passed to her.

"Laura!" She yelped, attempting to swipe her phone back with her free hand.
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

“Mood!”

Laura yelled across the room at Rebecca as she slammed her face into the table, her outburst making an old couple a few seats away jump in shock. It was really fucking fascinating that, despite the fact the shop was starting to fill up, the amount of brain cells, charm, charisma and sexual appeal hadn’t increased since Laura and Alaska had arrived.

She turned her gaze on Rupert as Dale opened his mouth, fixing him with a look that basically said ‘what the fuck are you talking about, and why did i have the misfortune of having to hear it’. She honestly couldn’t tell whether he was trying to make some kinda weird joke or if he'd legitimately had a tragic mall/office building mixup in the past, but in either case, fuckin’ weird, dude.

Still. More personality than a paper plate with a smiley face drawn on it, at least. Rebecca. Dale. Take notes.

Alaska had finally noticed she was still sans phone, and she swiped for it, Laura lifting it just out of reach and taking another noisy sip from her drink.

“Jeez, chill out dude, I’m almost done.”

She tapped her thumb once more on the screen, before holding the phone out to Alaska, as close to an approximation of an innocent smile on her face. The screen showed Alaska’s Twitter, a brand new post right at the top, underneath her banner and cavalcade of social media links.

god i love sucking toes so much ugh i cant get enough its such a rush, also jared clayton fucking sucks, worst winner of sotf ever, bye xxx

“Cool, so, anyways…”

Y’know, she just had to ask. She really couldn’t let this elephant in the room just wander off free.

“What the fuck are you talking about, dude? Do you know what a building is? Cause I'm seriously starting to doubt that you do.”

She shook her head and took another sip from her drink.

She flipped the bird at Dale as well, for good measure. No huge amount of malice in it. Just fuckin’ cause.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight

Those Taken

The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV

Virtua-SOTF

Second Chances

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS

Second Chances V2

Program Prologue

The Program V3

Live on your TV now!
MEMORIES - 과부

SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다

Super Dupers
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Marcia Wolff

???
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Latin For Dragula

Rupert decided Dale was a pretty cool dude. Here he was some local celebrity with a reputation to protect surrounded by Common People and he got hit with some facts he was unfamiliar with, what was he gonna do? The classic move would have been to back Rupert up, nobody would have known the difference and they'd look like they were on top of it. But this guy? This guy right here? Pure graciousness. In the least embarrassing way for everybody involved he owned up and he thanked Rupert for the info while he was at it! What a class act. Rupert gave him a thumbs up and some of that click click action, like with the corner of his lips and his tongue on the roof of his mouth? The kind that says hey, I see you and I like it. Oh, wait, but not like it like that, or maybe like it like that? Dale wasn't a bad looking guy or anything, hey why shade him he was pretty handsome! But they didn't know each other like that? They could though. Maybe. That'd be dope. Yeah okay pin in that for later!

Laura, bless her heart, was still slow on the uptick though. Gosh that had to be embarrassing, it was upsetting her. Not cool! He didn't wanna press the issue but he didn't wanna make it awkward, if he dropped it it'd look really weird and she might think she hurt his feelings. That wasn't fair to her! No harm in a misunderstanding between friends, and he could work with this 'cuz like now that he was really thinking about it did he know what a building was? A mall was a building, and so was an office, and a house was a building, and a gym was a building, but what about like...a lean-to? That was part of a building but without the to to lean to was it still a building? What about like a covered porch? What if you added screens? Was an RV a building or a car or both? Did a building have to have a roof? Were football stadiums buildings? What a bout a tent? If a tent was a building was a box? Wow! There was so much about buildings he hadn't thought about. They were really teaching each other something here today, and he was grateful for that. Rupert smiled at her and shrugged with a giggle. "Nah, I guess I don't! Far out Laura. Gotta let that one simmer awhile, thanks."

What a great time everybody was having. Oh, um, except maybe the girl who was face planting on the table? Rupert hadn't seen her face so he wasn't sure who it was but she looked like she was having a rough one. No big deal though, the tea would probably cheer her right up! When it did he'd rope her into this chill hang too, nobody should be left out but you gotta give people their space sometimes. Rupert was great at boundaries. The best. He had a sorta natural talent for it, he always knew exactly when somebody didn't want him around. It wasn't hard, it basically never happened!
Irina Ivanov

Post by Irina Ivanov »

"Yes, it is actually melting out there." And people denied global warming was a thing.

Okay, that was inappropriate of her to sound like a broken wind up toy or some faulty record. Oops, sorry who ever was there. It was just...so hot, she needed some water right now. By the time she had cooled down enough, she basically left an imprint on the table she was on. Which was impressive since these types of tables quite simply, are not welcome to water. They say humans were 70% water, well Rebecca was probably 60% right now, and soon to be 2% bubble tea. She gave a weak thumbs up to Laura, before sitting up. She wasn't a part of the conversation, but that was alright. She didn't need to be 'in part' of any conversation to be talking to someone. What was 'social intimidation' anyways? Nothing but a black and white mental barrier that could be greyed into nothing anyways.

Dale, Rupert, Laura and Alaska. All a part of her year, although Rebecca hasn't spoken much to them really, but then again, she didn't know many in her year anyways.

Nothing on her feed, which was absolutely baffling since she literally has followed everyone she knows personally AND any SOTF related accounts. Really now. No offence to life, but it's as if they want her to suffer for the next five minutes in heat and boredom. Rebecca swore that it has not been 3 minutes, seriously?

'Rebecca Roberts?' Oh there we go. Oh hey, there we go, four hours lat-or wait, four minutes later. All things considered, that was fast. Rebecca looked at the barista, nodded and placed five dollars in there. Jeez, twenty two? Who put that in? Oh well, they must be some sort of philanthropist.....what was this? Why was this purple? Why are there blue balls in her drink? Sip, sip....it was okay, it was cold. That's all she needed

Her phone beeped in her pocket. She checked her twitter and...

Rebecca looked up at Alaska, that streamer girl and perhaps the one she knew best, if recognising her face and personality from the streams counted. She then looked back down to her phone as she took a seat back down, her finger tapping away. Andddd, beep, there went the sent jingle.
Jared clayton is a national treasure are you getting somehow high on toes (no shame but thats kinda gross) or whatever is in bubble tea? whats is this stuff anyways hah
[+] Characters
SOTF-TV V3: (Relationship Thread Here)

Chris Tyrrell - Currently working at What can I fix you with?

The Program V3:

Lucy Arkwright -- Currently dreaming in Sing Us A Song; You're The Piano Man
Molly McKenzie -- Currently looking death in the eye in The Seagull

The Program V2.5:

Edward Taylor -- Currently rescued in...And An Ending.
[+] Art
I have an art thread! But it's closed until the 15th
[+] Future Concepts
Lol check Main
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

Dale sat back and watched as the others in the bubble shop seemed to go nuts. He took another sip of his matcha tea as this unfolded. Laura had taken Alaska's phone and had done something unseemly with it. Rupert was still...just doing his thing. Some other girl from school had shown up and was getting a drink, but Dale didn't really pay much attention to her.

He just smirked. Nothing, not even Laura randomly flipping him off, could affect him right now. This was the sorta thing he needed to his work. Mateo wasn't a rowdy character, but at least a cool one who could float through the world and get ahead, and most likely get Sofia.

Dale just nodded in response to the bird flipping.

"Love you too, Laura," he said, taking a sip of bubble tea.

He looked back at his phone. He could read over the script more, but for now, he figured it'd be best to observe his surroundings and see what the motley crew in Alli's had to offer.
[+] Former Characters

Program:

Program V2

Program V3 Prologue

Program V3