Ready to Go (Get Me Out of My Mind)

Pines dot the entire valley to a greater or lesser extent. However, it's the eastern slopes of the valley that the trees grow thickest. Here, the trunks are so close together that visibility doesn't extend beyond a few metres, light has difficulty filtering through, and a carpet of needles muffles footsteps completely. Added to the steep terrain, and the stand is not a place many would feel comfortable in for long.
Pippi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Ready to Go (Get Me Out of My Mind)

Post by Pippi »

((Carlyle Shotton continued from See the World Spinning 'Round))

Finding Josie was much, much easier said than done. The valley wasn’t a small place, for a start. Carlyle didn’t really have a clue as to how wide the whole thing was. A mile, two miles? Maybe more? And then there was the fact that there simply so many places Josie could have run to, even in a short space of time. They had eventually headed towards the pine stands, a decision based, basically, around pointing at the map at random.

Only a few minutes after they’d entered the woods, though, a crackling, screeching sound echoed throughout the trees, sounding like a speaker system starting up; which, as it happened, was exactly what it was. Carlyle stopped to listen to the news, quickly wishing he hadn’t. Brigid had been killed. Not only that, she’d been the first one killed. Memories of that day on the bridge with Chris flooded into Carlyle’s mind, which only made the whole thing worse. In what seemed like such a short space of time, Brigid had gone from winning that race to... this. Carlyle closed his eyes for a moment, before looking down at the ground and willing himself to keep walking.

Carlyle didn’t know how long they spent wandering around looking for Josie. The trees made the whole endeavour nearly impossible, and he couldn’t be certain they weren’t walking round in circles. It grew darker and darker, and eventually Carlyle could barely see more than a few steps in front of him. Luckily, they had found a rather secluded area, out of the way of any clearings or paths, which they’d decided to rest in. Carlyle had volunteered to stay on watch. He doubted he’d be getting much sleep.

Normally, even at night, you could hear something in the depths of a forest. Not here. Here, it was pretty much silent, the scattered pine needles on the floor muffling footsteps and the like. It was almost relaxing, but not quite; it was honestly more eerie than anything else. At least it gave Carlyle some time to think in peace. He knew he was never really going to get over Gwen’s death, not truly. It would always be there at the back of his mind. But it wasn’t going to dictate his life. If there really was no escape from here, then he wanted to exit The Program as the same kid who’d entered it.

Eventually, Carlyle did fall asleep, still clutching his rifle, even though he hadn’t loaded it. After just a couple of hours, though, he was rudely awoken by the same screechy-crackly sound that had greeted their arrival to the pine stands. He was, for once, glad to have been woken up so early; his bleary eyed, sleep-deprived state meant his attention wasn’t fully on his surroundings. He didn’t really want to hear Gwen’s name, or his own. It was there, though; no way he could pretend it wasn’t. Carlyle sat in silence as more names were read out. Marley, Erin, Dan, Yumi, Stella... all people he knew, some of them only vaguely. That didn’t stop the whole thing from feeling like a punch to the gut.

Carlyle was pretty sure the announcement would have woken both Kyarle and Louisa up. Stretching a little, he waited for them both to do so.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG
Her Nonary Game begins here

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice
Past - Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Home- The Man Who Wrote Thriller

SOTF: U!!!! soulja boy tell 'em
P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades
Memories - cold > sea > love

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

Malachi Harlington - One Room Death Game - 1 Medallion - ALIVE
[+] Remembering those lost
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Current Weapons Equipped: N/A
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Kills: Zero
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too." - DECEASED
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest, Harpoon gun
Current Location: We Own The Night

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S
Home - Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
SANDBOX - Floating - Camp - Worse
MEMORIES - 과부
MAIN GAME - > Prism > Fugitive > Time > CocaineQuest > Bear > Me > Paradigm

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

An International Incident
O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
Current Thread: Run From the Sun

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70
Brooke Gaskell/Dustin Priestly/Leona Witsel

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Fiona Cahill - I'm ridiculous, and feeling very particular about my world
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Miranda West - And why'd you say it's just another day, nothing in my way?
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

((Louisa Bloom continued from See the World Spinning 'Round))

Louisa felt herself shivering. She was lying on the floor of the forest, arms wrapped around her chest and her head lying against her bag. It was hard to sleep this way, especially with her bare legs lying on the pine needles and cold dirt, but Louisa tried, keeping her eyes shut as hard as she could. She was sure she probably got about four or five hours of sleep total. It wasn't much, but Louisa knew that she was going to need all she could get.

The hunt for Josie yielded no results. Josie had completely disappeared into the valley, and it was likely Louisa and the boys went the exact opposite direction from her. Louisa began to feel worse as the search continued. It didn't help that their search began around the time the first announcements played over the valley. All that did was remind Louisa of the death that was guaranteed to all but one person.

The announcements carried everything Louisa dreaded about the game. She couldn't deny that her classmates would die. Clara already tried to kill her, and she was a witness to Gwen's accidental death. Still, this set of announcements rang a bit close to Louisa. Dylan was the first to kill. Dylan, the girl who had always been a pain to Louisa and her friends back home, actually murdered someone. Louisa didn't know Brigid Paxton that well, but she knew that Brigid wasn't someone who would start murdering people. The General guy didn't even make it sound like Dylan was defending. Louisa couldn't believe that Dylan had killed. She told Dylan to run back in the Clearing. She though she was protecting her from Clara, but she was just sending her off to kill Brigid.

The next death made Louisa even more terrified. Clara actually killed someone. Caleb Smartt may have been one of those idiot football players Louisa and Maxim joked about, but he was actually dead. Clara's killing of Caleb made Louisa realize something as well: Clara is the one who drove Louisa and Dylan apart, forcing Dylan to kill Brigid and now she had killed Caleb. Clara was a menace, one Louisa was just barely fortunate enough to get away from. If they ran into each other again, Louisa would probably have to kill her.

The last name on the announcement was Emily Barnes, someone Louisa didn't really know, but she was killed by Robin Pounds, someone who Louisa knew as a bully to some of the minority students. Louisa was shocked that Gwen wasn't listed in the announcement, but figured that Gwen probably died after they finalized the list for the first announcement.

The walk through the woods also made Louisa a bit worried about her group. Carlyle still seemed a bit upset by Gwen's death. Louisa also noticed that he looked a bit displeased to hear Brigid's name on the announcements as well. He must have known her somehow. Still, when Carlyle offered to do the first watch, Louisa let him go ahead and do it. She wasn't afraid that he might kill her and Kyle in their sleep, but she knew he probably needed some time to himself to think. It couldn't have been easy to kill someone, and he probably needed to decide what to do.

Louisa continued to roll on the ground, trying to get comfortable. She hadn't been able to dream all night, so she was still fairly conscious. Just then, Louisa heard a loud screeching sound. She quickly opened her eyes and lifted her head off the bag. She sat up and looked around, putting her hand in her coat pocket and clutching the Beretta. She didn't see anyone beside herself and her allies, so it had to be the announcements. She took her hand out of her pocket and listened.

The announcements were different this time. There was no improper usage of a Bruce Springsteen song and no "wit" from the general guy. He was pissed. He began the announcement by mentioning that the students weren't taking him seriously and how he hated that. Louisa smirked.

Of course we have no respect for you, you dumb son of a bitch. Did you really expect us to praise you for putting us in this game?

The general continued his rant. Apparently, Marley Jenkins said some pretty heinous stuff about the general, resulting in Marley getting his collar blown. Louisa was upset to learn that Marley was dead, but from the length of the general's rant, it must have been really effective. Louisa tried to hide her smile as the man spoke about how he earned his stars and was asked to lead the game because their glorious leader chose him.

Oh man, I didn't realize this guy's pride was so easy to damage. Marley Jenkins, you're my hero.

The general guy finished his rant and went back to the announcements. Louisa's smirk disappeared as soon as the general listed Gwen's death, also mentioning that the class "picked up the pace" during the evening. He didn't even try to let them know that Gwen's death was an accident. Louisa felt her face get hot as she clenched her fists.

That bastard! How dare he accuse Carlyle of intentionally killing Gwen! Great, now people are going to be gunning after Carlyle. We can't let that happen.

The announcements continued. Becky Long killed Erin Underwood. Becky was someone into cycling like Louisa, and she was friends with Maxim. Erin wasn't the friendliest person around, and it sounded a bit like Becky wasn't intending to kick Erin into something sharp, so Erin's death was probably an accident.

And yet he couldn't have made that clear with Carlyle. Dickhead.

Dan Orvall went into a danger zone and Stella Barnes was shot by Frank Callahan. Louisa didn't really know Dan or Stella, although she knew Stella could be a bit of a bitch. Still, Frank, who Louisa wrote a paper with back in history class, had killed her. That was still sort of hard to believe.

Yumi Nunes' death was the one that worried Louisa the most though. Apparently, Brian Callison and Damien Stone teamed up to kill her. Two of the most jingoistic, racist, and arrogant kids at Patriot High had worked together to kill someone like Yumi. Louisa became scared.

Oh god, what if they find Tori? Would they do the same to her as they did Yumi? Fuck, they're probably gunning for Maxim and I as well as anyone who supports minorities. Shit, more people to watch out for.

After the announcement ended, Louisa began to compose herself.

Alright, we're not in any danger zones. Josie, Maxim, and Tori are still alive and haven't killed. Dylan and Clara haven't killed anyone else. So, we've got to watch out for Dylan, Clara, Brian, and Damien, along with anyone who might think Carlyle is playing. Okay. We've got to get going then. I better check on the guys.

Louisa began to look around. The announcement woke Carlyle up as well, and now he was stretching. Louisa decided to stand up and stretch as well.

"Good morning," she said to Carlyle. "How are you doing?"
G014: Mayumi Tendou
[+] Former Characters

Program:

Program V2
Brigid Paxton: Deceased
Louisa Bloom: Deceased

Program V3 Prologue
Rodney Vasicek: Escaped
Ambrose Lexington: Deceased
Helena Christensen: Deceased

Program V3
Philippa "Pippa" Andolini: Deceased
Nastasia "Nastya" Zharkova: Deceased

TV:

TV2
Asa Rosen: Deceased
Taylor DeVasher: Deceased

TV3
Dale Hawthorne: Deceased
Shoshanna Kowalczyk: Deceased

Second Chances:

Second Chances V1
Paige Strand: Deceased
Amber Whimsy: Deceased

Second Chances V2
Sophie McDowell: Deceased
Bikriki*

Post by Bikriki* »

[Amanda White, continued from Hot Naked Girl Action]

The night has been restless for Amanda White. Well, if one disregards the several pauses she made while crossing the forests of this godforsaken valley. Her guts, as much as Amanda relied on them often, failed her this time, her route seemingly being admindistrated by the worst kind of satnav. Maybe she should have looked on the map more often, but maybe she was just to lazy to take it out of her bag. Afterall, gut feeling. It had to help somehow, or?

Amanda slowly trudged through the pine stands. No sign of Ashley, no sign of Jasmine, no sign of Aaron. Frustrating. She looked at the ground, carefully stepping on every little twig that was on her way. The snapping sound was surprisingly relieving, a distraction, so to say. It made the walking much easier. Her focus changed once she heard a cracking sound, booming over the entire forest. Amanda kept walking. It had to be one of these announcements, Amanda wasn't sure, she kind of slept through the first one.

The man was clearly angry. Maybe he was mourning grouch, but it soon was clear that a student was the cause of his mood. Someone who showed great disrespect. That someone was... Marley Jenkins. Amanda continued with her monotone walk, her eyes staring at the ground. Marley, he was one of the people Amanda liked. They both were on the track team, and Amanda regretted that she never made any real effort to befriend him now. Thinking about how he was gone, just due to the button push of one angry man, it was surreal.

The next names. Carlyle shot Gwen. And it didn't sound like an accident. Amanda held no strong feelings for either one of them, but she knew that Carlyle wasn't the guy who hates minorities. Him killing one implied some rather unfortunate facts. Amanda made a mental note of him. Better to avoid a potential crazy killer.

Rebecca Long kicked Erin Underwood into something sharp. Amanda wasn't exactly sure what happened, but it probably involved Erin falling into something. She didn't see any other way so that this statement made sense. Either way, another mental note. Avoid Rebecca Long. She likes sharp things.

Dan Orvall, sexy, smart and popular, but the type of guy Amanda preferred 20 feet away, walked into a danger zone. There was a moral: Don't walk into danger zones, they make you blow up. Even Amanda got that pretty soon.

Damien Stone, stupid bully, and Brian Callison, effing sycophant, teamed up to kill Yumi Nunes. Mental note three and four. Although Amanda felt like she was save for the moment, she wasn't a minority and it was rather obvious who these two guys are targeting.

Frank shot Stella. Somehow surprising. A patriot that turns on caucasian students. A mental note, this time written in big, red, bolded imaginary letters. The listing ended, with the lake and the woodman's shack being announced as danger zones. Amanda was surprised about how little she cared about some of her class mates, although some fear acted as some sort of compensation now.

A female voice. She said good morning to someone else. Amanda looked at where the sound came from and saw Louisa Bloom, only some bushes seperating them. She realized she was fully visible now, so no reason to bother with hiding now. Not that Louisa seemed dangorous, so Amanda figured it was safe to announce herself.

"Ginger?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bikriki. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Lord_Shadow
Team Affiliation: Emmy's Selkies

Post by Lord_Shadow »

((Kyle Williams contined from See the World Spinning 'Round))

Kyle was sure he had been tracking Josie from the slope, he was watching her run away after all. So when they went after her and failed to catch her, he was more than a little disappointed. Somehow they just couldn't find her. Kyle was embarassed that he had basically gotten them lost. Though, that wasn't entirely his fault, right?

When the announcement came on shortly after they made their way down the slope, it had distracted him. He was so focused on it, and the horror that his classmates were actually going along with this, that he had lost his way.

They spent so long searching that the day became night. They hadn't talked on the trek, and they weren't starting this late at night. They made camp, if you could call it that, and settled so they could sleep. They would continue the search next morning.

Carlyle had volunteered to take watch, god knows he wouldn't be sleeping much. Kyle felt bad for him, Gwen's death must not be easy for him to deal with. Kyle himself didn't sleep well. His mind wandered, thinking about everything that had gone on that day. He thought about the country, and why this was necessary. He didn't see it, he didn't understand. He thought he had.

But apparently, the real reason for all this was beyond his comprehension. Somehow, despite all those thoughts, he managed to find sleep.

He awoke to the announcements again. He was beginning to hate them. Brigadier General Adams was ranting about respect and how they should show him that. Kyle did respect him, he was a military man after all. But he didn't respect his cavalier attitude toward his and his classmates lives. He could go to hell for all Kyle cared.

But he would dwell on that later. "Morning everyone, how was your night?"
[+] Mini Characters
SOTF: The Program
M07 - Michael Maxwell | Location: The Officers' Quarters - Let's Make Life A Living Hell | Status: DECEASED | Died for nothing | History: 1, 2, 3, 4
F13 - Jennifer Steinman | Location The Watchtower - The Opening Faceoff | Status: DECEASED | Died to make up for past sins | History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Program V2
M01- Kyle Williams | Location: ENDGAME The Town - Semper Fi | Status: DECEASED | Died for no reason | History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

SOTF-TV
W01 - Timothy Walker | Location: The Ski Resort - Siberian Breaks | Status: DECEASED | Died and lost, aces low | History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6[/color]

TV V2
AE2: Anastasia Arcadia | Location: ENDGAME The Bull Craps Casino - Production Costs | Status: DECEASED? | Died, having pissed off a genuine god | History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Virtua-SOTF
F03 - Tania Chell | Location: The Ghost Town/The Streets - Anyone out there? | Status: DECEASED| Died lost in thought | History: 1, 2, 3, 4
F13 - Maria Hall| Location: The Mines - Exhausted | Status: DECEASED | Died void of all | History: 1, 2

Second Chances
G13 - Jennifer Steinman | Location: The Resort Hotel - One Bath, Two Bath, Red Bath, Bloodbath | Status: DECEASED | Died unrepentant | History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 3, 5, 6
B11 - Timothy Walker | Location: The Helipad - Thin Line Between Heaven and Here | Status: DECEASED | Died and took hope with him | History: 1, 2

Second Chances V2
B13 - Michael Maxwell | Location: The Lake - Two is Better Than One | Status: DECEASED | Died for a stupid mistake | History: 1, 2
G21 - Tania Chell | Location: The Cliffs - Instructions Unclear | Status: DECEASED | Died having accomplished nothing | History: 1, 2, 3, 4
There was once a dumb psuedo-news line here. Now there's this pretentious nonsense. YOU1 DID THIS, YOU1 KNOW WHO YOU1 ARE!

1. Yeah you, you nefarious ne'er-do-well you.
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Carlyle sat back, blinked twice, and gazed around the forest as his brain continued to wake up. It was only really dawning on him now just how bad the announcement had been. He wasn’t sure in the slightest whether this was something The General did, but he had made it sound as though Gwen’s death had been on purpose; which, of course, was what everyone was going to think now. Everyone would think he was just another killer, and any trust that people had had in him would be totally gone now.

Carlyle yawned, and slowly turned to face the opposite direction, at the sound of Louisa and Kyarle saying their good mornings. Carlyle was, honestly, really appreciative that they were still here. They could easily have waited until he’d fallen asleep, then taken their stuff and left during the night. But nope, they’d stuck with him for another day. Really, physically right now, he couldn’t exactly ask for much more than support.

“‘m okay,” Carlyle replied, tilting his neck and hearing it click satisfactorily. “Woulda liked a bit more sleep, but, y’know... probably worse things to be dwelling on, eh? Like that announcement.” Carlyle’s voice grew lower and more solemn. “We’ll have to be extra careful when dealin’ with people, won’t we? Make sure they know for certain what actually happened. I mean... if you’re still OK with staying with me, that is...”

Speak of the devil. There was someone else now. Carlyle couldn’t see the mystery voice, but they had seen Louisa. Well, Carlyle guessed it was Louisa she had seen; he couldn’t see why either he or Kyarle would have been described as “Ginger”. Slowly, Carlyle edged closer to Louisa, whilst trying to make sure he was still out of sight of the mystery girl.

“Louisa, who is it?” he whispered. “D’you think we should tell her I’m here? Or wait until she sees me to explain?”
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice

P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations

Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”

Second Chances
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
MEMORIES - 과부

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

Louisa finished stretching and began to rub her eyes. She really didn't get as much sleep as she hoped, and she was already beginning to feel a bit sleepy again. Carlyle and Kyle didn't look any better than her though. Kyle might have been even colder since he had less layers than her.

Carlyle mentioned that they'd have to be even more careful today now that he was announced as a killer. Louisa nodded. Carlyle then noted that this would apply if Louisa and Kyle wanted to stay with him.

"I'm not going anywhere," Louisa said. "I'm certainly not going to leave my friends at this point."

Just then, she head a voice call out for a Ginger. Louisa tried to quickly think. There wasn't anyone in their class named Ginger. Carlyle's reaction made it clear that the voice was calling out to Louisa.

Who could that be? No one regularly calls me "Ginger". Well, I am probably the only ginger student left now that Marley died, so I guess they're looking for me. Man, this country really likes to identify people by how they look. Well, I better play it cool.

Louisa raised both her arms in the air and began to look around the area.

"Yes, I'm Louisa Bloom," she said to the voice. "Who is this?"
[+] Former Characters

Program:

Program V2

Program V3 Prologue

Program V3

TV:

TV2

TV3

Second Chances:

Second Chances V1

Second Chances V2
Bikriki*

Post by Bikriki* »

Louisa didn't seem to be able to see Amanda. Apparently, she was still too hidden. Given that Lousia raised her arms, Amanda concluded that she meant no harm. It relieved Amanda in a way, as she was afraid that she'd carry a gun around, and that she might be as angry as a certain minority she encountered. She was about to emerge from the bushes to reveal herself, as she remembered that there were two other guys there, at least judging from the voices. As she was tensing up again slightly, she tried to remind who that voice belong to. Surprisingly difficult. She had an ominous guess, but wasn't able to put a finger on it.

Therefore, she guessed, would it be best if she kept some distance until she could be sure who these people are, and more importantly, if they are safe.

"It's me. Amanda White. Tell me, who are the other guys there, I can't see them."

Then she thought about why she can't see them. Were they trying to keep themself out of her vision? Maybe, because they prepared an ambush? Amanda looked over her back to see if there was a clear path, which would help her escaping in the case of a trap. There was one.

"Oh, and don't ambush me. That'd be really..."

Evil? Mean? Unfriendly?

"...not nice."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bikriki. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Lord_Shadow

Post by Lord_Shadow »

Everyone seemed to have gotten little rest, but they weren't showing that. Carlyle was alright, he said. Kyle wasn't sure if he would really be alright, but that remained to be seen. He expressed concern about meeting other people, and if the three of them would even stay together. Louisa spoke first, reassuring Carlyle that she wasn't about to leave him.

Kyle was about to agree when someone spoke out. This was becoming a troublingly common occurance. Carlyle sounded worried, suggested that they should probably wait to tell the other person he was with them. Before he could say anything, Louisa raised her hands and asked who was there. It was beginning to seem like Kyle and his group were maybe being a little too nice.

To his surprise, the voice identified herself as Amanda White. To his recollection, she wasn't listed on the announcments. That was good. She asked who the two guys, Carlyle and Kyle himself, were. So she couldn't see them. Also good.

She then asked not to be ambushed, stating that it would not be... nice. Kyle had an incredulous expression on his face. How old was Amanda again?

He responded to her inquiry. "I'm Kyle Williams, and with Louisa and I is Carlyle Shotton. You have nothing to fear from us, we aren't out to hurt anyone..." And he added. "And what happened with Gwen was an accident. Really, please trust me on this." He stood up, also with his hands up. "We're looking for a companion of ours, minority girl by the name of Josie. Have you seen her? Please, we need to find her and protect her. She isn't safe by herself." For some reason, Kyle felt that Amanda could help them. She had to.

She had to.
[+] Mini Characters
M07 - Michael Maxwell | Location: The Officers' Quarters - Let's Make Life A Living Hell | Status: DECEASED | Died for nothing | History: 1, 2, 3, 4
F13 - Jennifer Steinman | Location The Watchtower - The Opening Faceoff | Status: DECEASED | Died to make up for past sins | History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Program V2
M01- Kyle Williams | Location: ENDGAME The Town - Semper Fi | Status: DECEASED | Died for no reason | History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

SOTF-TV
W01 - Timothy Walker | Location: The Ski Resort - Siberian Breaks | Status: DECEASED | Died and lost, aces low | History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6[/color]

TV V2
AE2: Anastasia Arcadia | Location: ENDGAME The Bull Craps Casino - Production Costs | Status: DECEASED? | Died, having pissed off a genuine god | History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Virtua-SOTF
F03 - Tania Chell | Location: The Ghost Town/The Streets - Anyone out there? | Status: DECEASED| Died lost in thought | History: 1, 2, 3, 4
F13 - Maria Hall| Location: The Mines - Exhausted | Status: DECEASED | Died void of all | History: 1, 2

Second Chances
G13 - Jennifer Steinman | Location: The Resort Hotel - One Bath, Two Bath, Red Bath, Bloodbath | Status: DECEASED | Died unrepentant | History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 3, 5, 6
B11 - Timothy Walker | Location: The Helipad - Thin Line Between Heaven and Here | Status: DECEASED | Died and took hope with him | History: 1, 2

Second Chances V2
B13 - Michael Maxwell | Location: The Lake - Two is Better Than One | Status: DECEASED | Died for a stupid mistake | History: 1, 2
G21 - Tania Chell | Location: The Cliffs - Instructions Unclear | Status: DECEASED | Died having accomplished nothing | History: 1, 2, 3, 4
There was once a dumb psuedo-news line here. Now there's this pretentious nonsense. YOU1 DID THIS, YOU1 KNOW WHO YOU1 ARE!

Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Despite the tense situation they were in, and despite the fact that with one wrong move or word, everything could easily go to hell again, Carlyle had an appreciative smile on his face. The two of them, Louisa and Kyarle, they were both sticking by him. Louisa had made that completely clear with what she’d said, but... it was just a real relief to see, and honestly made him feel slightly better.

The secret hidden voice revealed herself as Amanda White, track team member and generally inoffensive and nice, if kinda lazy when it came down to work and study. Not that Carlyle could really claim he was innocent of that. She seemed to have heard him and Kyarle, but still couldn’t see them, which was fortunate. Amanda then said that it really wouldn’t be nice if they ambushed her. Which was actually a pretty fair point, to be honest. It wouldn’t be nice to ambush her. The choice of words though was a little... lacking...

Carlyle looked across at Kyarle, whose face was one of complete bewilderment, which simply served to increase Carlyle’s smile. Felt good to smile again, even if it wasn’t exactly the most appropriate time. It was just such a bizarre choice of words to use.

The smile quickly disappeared, though, as Kyarle told Amanda that he and Carlyle were with Louisa. Carlyle stood in silence, waiting for Kyle (as his name turned out to be) to finish his speech. Hopefully, Amanda would do one of two things. At best, she would help them, at worst, simply not panic. Hopefully. It was, quite honestly, a long shot, but sometimes you needed to take every chance available to you.

“Yo, Amanda.” Carlyle called out, voice steadier than he actually felt. “What Kyle just said is completely true. We need help, and I swear to God, we’ll try help you in return.” Carlyle sighed before speaking up again. “I know you probably don’t wanna trust me... but you can trust Kyle ‘n Louisa.”
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight

Those Taken

The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV

Virtua-SOTF

Second Chances

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS

Second Chances V2

Program Prologue

The Program V3

Live on your TV now!
MEMORIES - 과부

SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다

Super Dupers
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Marcia Wolff

???
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

Amanda White. Louisa didn't really know her that well, although Amanda addressing Louisa as "Ginger" suggested some strange sense of familiarity. Still, it didn't look like Amanda was going to be a problem at the moment. Amanda sounded afraid of the three of them, mostly because she couldn't see Kyle and Carlyle. Louisa could understand that fear. It was really hard to trust anyone now.

Kyle and Carlyle both spoke up as well, with Kyle trying to make it clear that Carlyle wasn't a threat. Carlyle at least wanted Amanda to trust Louisa and Kyle if she couldn't trust him.

"Okay Amanda," Louisa said, "you can come out. We're not going to be any trouble. Like Kyle said, we're just looking for Josie. Also, if you've seen Tori Gavlik or Maxim Senders, that would also be great."

Louisa continued to look around the area, trying to see where Amanda would come out.

Alright. I really hope this goes well. We need something good to happen to us.
[+] Former Characters

Program:

Program V2

Program V3 Prologue

Program V3

TV:

TV2

TV3

Second Chances:

Second Chances V1

Second Chances V2
Bikriki*

Post by Bikriki* »

The first boy spoke up. He revealed that he and the other boy were Kyle Williams and Carlyle Shotton. Well, so much for avoiding killers. Amanda tensed up for a short while, but the tone in his voice didn't sound malicious to Amanda. He said that Gwen's death was an accident. Given that he raised his hands too, and the fact that he announced Carlyle's presence, Amanda was more inclined to believe that story. In fact, Kyle added that they searched for someone, and it made sense for Amanda that they would prefer other people to be alive. After all, dead people can't share their knowledge.

Then Carlyle said something. He promised that any help would be returned. At this point, Amanda was already convinced of his... innocence, if one could use that word. For her, it wouldn't make sense for a real killer to travel around groups and seeming to be genuinely nice. At last, Louisa summarized that they not only want to find Josie, but also Tori Gavlik and Maxim Senders.

Amanda stepped out of her natural hiding place. She directly walked towards the three, waving her left arm slightly, as some kind of belated, friendly greeting.

"Um... I dunno where Josie and Tori are... but I met Maxim earlier in town. No idea where he went, through. Oh, and he wanted to see you, Ginger. Don't ask me why."
Lord_Shadow

Post by Lord_Shadow »

Carlyle and Louisa both reassured Amanda that the group was alright, and that they would help her in return for Amanda's help. Kyle felt slightly ashamed that he hadn't thought to do that. Thankfully, Amanda believed them and didn't run away. She came out and gave them a wave. Kyle smiled, lowered his hands and returned the wave.

Amanda may not have seen two of the three people they were looking for, but she had seen one. Maxim had apparently been in town. That was good,it wouldn't be difficult to find him if they went back there. Or, so Kyle thought. Honestly he had no idea how to track someone, and seeing as how the didn't find Josie, maybe they wouldn't find Maxim either. Amanda said she didn't know where he was.

"That's okay. We'll find everyone eventually. For now, we focus on what's before us. You've told us who you've seen and what you know. Time to hold up our end of the bargain. Is there anything you need our help with? Anyone you're looking for?"
[+] Mini Characters

Program V2

SOTF-TV

TV V2

Virtua-SOTF

Second Chances

Second Chances V2

Pippi

Post by Pippi »

A few more moments passed. Carlyle didn’t know whether he ought to say anything more, and if so, exactly what to say. If Amanda wasn’t going to believe that they weren’t going to hurt her, or that they’d be able to help her after everything they’d said, well, he doubted she ever would, no matter what they said. Nonetheless, Louisa tried some more reassurance, and also added on that she was looking for Maxim and Tori. Made sense that she would; they had been some sort of gang back home, hadn’t they? Carlyle was cool with all of them, so finding them would definitely be a big help as well.

Eventually, Amanda stepped out from her hiding place, a few feet to the left of where Carlyle had been looking. She was waving with her left arm, and Carlyle remembered that she’d broken her dominant right arm earlier in the year. It would definitely hinder her, and probably already had, but it wasn’t something that they were going to kick her out of the group for. Carlyle returned the wave, wanting to make sure he made as good an impression as possible.

Unfortunately, Amanda had seen neither hide nor hair of either Josie or Tori, which was, to say the least, inconvenient. She had seen Maxim earlier, though, somewhere around town. Carlyle doubted he was still there, but he most likely was still around that general area. If they hurried, they could possibly find him. But doing so meant they might also miss Josie and Tori.

Plus, as Kyle brought up, they had a bargain to uphold. Carlyle had said they would help Amanda, and he wasn’t going to go back on anything, especially not now, when the trust between her and the group was at an understandable low. Carlyle stayed silent, although he nodded his head in agreement with Kyle. He wanted Amanda to know about what happened with Gwen, but at the same time, he didn’t really want to relive the events. Maybe there would be a time to tell her. But for now, the focus was on Amanda.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight

Those Taken

The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV

Virtua-SOTF

Second Chances

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS

Second Chances V2

Program Prologue

The Program V3

Live on your TV now!
MEMORIES - 과부

SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다

Super Dupers
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Marcia Wolff

???
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

Amanda stepped out from her hiding place, waving at Louisa and the boys. Louisa exhaled in relief. Amanda didn't look like she was going to hurt them. She was beginning to move closer to the three of them now.

Perfect. We're already on the second day of this game, and people are still being civil. How rebellious.

According to Amanda, she hadn't seen Tori or Josie. That upset Louisa a bit. However, it was then that Amanda mentioned that she saw Maxim in the town, and he'd apparently been looking for her. Louisa's eyes widened.

Looking for me? What? Oh my God, maybe what happened with Dylan was just an accident.

Kyle then offered for the three of them to help Amanda out if she needed it. Louisa nodded in agreement. They needed to keep as many friends as they could around in case they ran into Clara or the Brian/Damien duo. Amanda looked like someone who could be useful, even though Louisa knew she had an issue with her arm.

Well, Amanda might need some help anyways. I shouldn't write her off because of her arm.

Louisa then remembered that Amanda said she saw Maxim, who was apparently looking for her. Amanda said she didn't know why, but it still mattered greatly.

"Say, Amanda," Louisa said, "I know you don't know why Maxim is looking for me, but how did he appear? I heard something pretty bad about him yesterday, but I want to know what you observed about him. Did he seem...okay to you?"

Please be something good. Please be something good. Please be something good.
[+] Former Characters

Program:

Program V2

Program V3 Prologue

Program V3

TV:

TV2

TV3

Second Chances:

Second Chances V1

Second Chances V2
Bikriki*

Post by Bikriki* »

A smile crept on Amanda's face. She was overwhelmed by the focus she got in this group, but it still felt nice too be close to other people. Especially people who were friendly to her. These people, Carlyle in particular, couldn't be bad people. Gwen probably attacked them, and they just had to defend themself. Yeah, that made sense. The minority attacked first.

Kyle mentioned that it now was time to help Amanda. A surprisingly difficult question. Her own goal was finding Ashley, Jasmine and Aaron. She could just ask them if they saw any of them. However, Amanda wasn't sure if she wanted to leave this group to pursue any of the three. It seemed to be a better idea for her if Amanda stayed with them, at least for a litte while. She really didn't want to end up alone, facing some crazy murderer.

All of a sudden, Louisa spoke up. She asked if Maxim looked... okay. Another tricky question, although, in the strictest sense, he didn't look okay, but who did in this valley? Still, Maxim made a strange impression on Amanda. He surely did not look great back then, but it was something that Amanda could not put her finger on. Also, he was hiding something from Amanda. In hindsight, Amanda thought it was likely a weapon, but Maxim didn't kill her with it, so Maxim was just trying to keep a peaceful atmosphere. Hopefully

"Well... um... that is difficult to say... but I think there was something wrong with him or so... Dunno what it was, maybe I just got the wrong impression."

Amanda shrugged on the last sentence. Yeah, maybe she just had a wrong impression. That tends to happen in the Program, as it seems. She remembered the bargain again.

"Oh, about your help, do you know where Ashley, or Jasmine, or Aaron is? I mean, if you don't, that is okay, but... well, can I tag along with you for now, at least? Safety in Number and all that."

Return to “The Pine Stands”