The Man Who Wrote Thriller

Present Day - Open!

This is where the lives of the PV3 Proper characters prior to their abduction may be detailed. Characters come from the village of Bellington in the UK. Bellington is a village somewhat isolated from major population centers, boasting roughly twenty thousand residents.
Pippi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

The Man Who Wrote Thriller

Post by Pippi »

Galahad sighed, spun the netball in his hands and bounced it against the ground once, catching it as it rose up again.

“Thanks for the help, guys,” he muttered to the storeroom at large, devoid of all human life except for himself.

This was supposed to be a team effort, taking all the kits and gear they’d been practicing with and bringing them back to the PE department’s storeroom. Everybody put everything into their respective receptacles, then Mr. O’Shea picked four guys at random to cart all of that into the storeroom proper. Simple enough when they were just doing athletics and the only things they had to carry were stopwatches and cones.

But they’d been doing rugby today, and carrying a bulky, heavy mesh bag of rugby balls was nobody’s idea of a fun time. Apparently the other three guys had all decided they didn’t wanna do that today, and had asked Galahad to shoulder that burden for them. And then they’d asked if, whilst he was at it, could he cart everything else back in as well, thanks very much?

Galahad had kind fumbled around and stuttered, trying to say that he really didn’t want to lug a load of rugby balls and dirty equipment off of the playing fields and into the storeroom and that Mr. O’Shea had specifically told them all to help each other out. What came out instead was something more akin to ‘Oh, uh, I guess I could do that but, um, I don’t, uh, y’know’.

Not that it would have mattered anyway. They’d all started walking away before they’d finished talking. Galahad had seen the smirks on their faces through the back of their heads. He’d stared after them for a moment, sighed, then traipsed off to go grab the stack of cones from the edge of the field.

And now said cones were all nestled in a little corner of cone stacks, and Galahad was mentally preparing himself to go and grab the rest of the equipment. What did he have left to get? The big bag of rugby balls and… oh, of course. The bag containing all of their mud caked, sweaty, fluorescent orange and yellow bibs. Great. At least they hadn’t been using the Scrum Machine today.

Man, they sure had a lot of rounders bats in here. Did anyone actually play rounders, like, professionally? Was it such a worldwide famous sport that they needed to dedicate an entire term of school to playing it? Or was it just a gateway drug to cricket, but without boring the socks off of everyone involved?

Ugh. He should probably just get this over and done with. Galahad put the netball back into its basket, turned to the exit – oh, hey, he didn’t realise they had another medicine ball on this side of the storeroom – and trudged to pick up the bag of stinking sports bibs.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG
Her Nonary Game begins here

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice
Past - Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Home- The Man Who Wrote Thriller

SOTF: U!!!! soulja boy tell 'em
P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades
Memories - cold > sea > love

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

Malachi Harlington - One Room Death Game - 1 Medallion - ALIVE
[+] Remembering those lost
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Current Weapons Equipped: N/A
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Kills: Zero
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too." - DECEASED
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest, Harpoon gun
Current Location: We Own The Night

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S
Home - Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
SANDBOX - Floating - Camp - Worse
MEMORIES - 과부
MAIN GAME - > Prism > Fugitive > Time > CocaineQuest > Bear > Me > Paradigm

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

An International Incident
O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
Current Thread: Run From the Sun

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70
Brooke Gaskell/Dustin Priestly/Leona Witsel

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Fiona Cahill - I'm ridiculous, and feeling very particular about my world
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Miranda West - And why'd you say it's just another day, nothing in my way?
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

Freya had been supposed to meet up with Galahad after he finished. She was starting to grow impatient. The other members of the team were all slowly plodding out and heading to the rest of their days, all apart from Galahad. Some of them nudged each other and shot glances her way, sly smiles barely concealed. The reason was obvious, they found it funny. It was a little game they played, see how long they could delay Galahad and how long they could make her wait for him.

She didn't enjoy it. Not because they were laughing at her, she didn't give a shit about that. It wasn't fair on Galahad, that was what bugged her. They were taking advantage of him. That was what made her mad. She glared after them as they passed by but didn't do anything. She used to, she used to get mad and swear at them or give them the finger but she had eventually learned that was what they wanted. So instead she tried to give them as little as possible, but she wasn't very good at that. They still started laughing as they went past.

Freya pulled her headphones down from over her ears and adjusted the position of her backpack. Then she headed off to find her best friend. How they'd ended up being friends came down to complete chance. No one had wanted to work with her on a group project and Galahad, being the kind of person that he was had offered to be her partner. That was how they first met. He was the first real friend she had made in England and for a long time, he had been the only one she had.

So it was no surprise to Freya when she found him putting all the PE equipment away by himself. Didn't stop her being annoyed though.

"Galahad! Hurry the fuck up!" She called over to him.
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

The worst part about this was definitely the fact that Galahad was still in his PE kit. The top was tolerable; it doubled as a rugby or hockey strip for the school’s teams, so despite it feeling a touch itchy, it was at least warm, and fit him well. His lower half, however, was a totally different matter. He could already feel the chill hitting his legs and running up his shorts, which were providing a wholly underwhelming amount of warmth. The hair on his legs was standing on end, the mud on his knees was drying out and cracking, and he had to walk twice as slow as he normally would, studs on his football boots clacking against the paving stones.

And that was before he even got to the sports bibs bag. What it lacked for in weight it made up for in being rank. Around about 30 sports bibs, coated in varying amounts of sweat and mud. Great. The 5 minutes it took to get from the field to the storeroom would feel like 5 lifetimes. He was pretty sure most of them hadn’t been washed in that long, either.

Just as he was about to grin and bear it, and pick up the bag, Galahad heard someone yelling at him. If it had been anyone else saying those words, he would have flinched, nodded meekly, and mumbled out a ‘Sorry’ or something. But he recognised that voice in a heartbeat. Well, to be fair, a lot of people probably did as well. Only difference was that it was Galahad’s favourite voice in the world to hear.

He looked up at Freya and grinned at her, a soft, sheepish grin, but a grin nonetheless. It really was some kind of miracle how they’d ended up as firmest friends, one he thought about nearly every day. Calling them chalk and cheese didn’t cut it. There was literally nothing similar about the two of them, nothing in common in personality nor interests. A lot of people had told Galahad he needed to cut ties with her and get out as soon as possible, the things she said to him, things like what she’d just yelled at him.

Those were the once-in-a-lifetime moments when you could see Galahad standing up for himself and ignoring what other people told him, because he knew, through her… unique way of showing it, that Freya honestly cared about him.

“I’m doing my best!” Galahad called back, picking the bag up by its drawstring cords and slinging it over his shoulder. “I’m, y’know… I’m doing the job of four people here!”
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice

P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations

Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”

Second Chances
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
MEMORIES - 과부

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

"Well do it faster!" She replied as she moved closer.

Spotting a good bit of wall, Freya perched and took her phone out. She wasn't going to help him. Fuck that. She wasn't touching other peoples sweat covered gear. There was no way that was going to happen. Instead, she just perched and scrolled through her social media feeds. Not that there was any point in doing that really. She followed a handful of people from school to begin with and her own posts were treated like you would contract a disease if you liked them.

That didn't bother her though. She didn't care what the rest of school thought about her. She had her small group of friends and that was all she needed.

"Why didn't you make them help?" Freya asked, eyes still facing down at her phone. Her attention had shifted to checking up on the latest news from the various fronts. She liked knowing what was happening. It felt necessary to her. She assumed it was a result of her living through it.

There were other things she wanted to say but she wasn't sure what words would be correct. In the end, she didn't bother. Instead, she just waited to see what Galahad's reply would be.
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

As Galahad trudged back towards the storeroom, he looked up hopefully at Freya, checking to see if she was gonna help him with the ball bag or something. His hope was instantaneously dashed as soon as he saw her leaning against the wall, face in her phone, a sure sign that whatever action was going on around her, she could not give a single shit about it.

Oh well. This was Freya, after all; Galahad really hadn’t expected her to pitch in and help him. It would, obviously, have been nice to get a little bit of help, but he didn’t mind too much. If he’d been anybody else, Freya wouldn’t even have given them the time of day – well, maybe aside from yelling “Get a move on, dickhead” at them – but she actively enjoyed spending time with him. He appreciated that, appreciated it a lot.

He could also appreciate that nobody in their right mind would actively want to lug a heavy bag of rugby balls around, and if Freya didn’t wanna do something, she wouldn’t.

“They’re all, y’know… they’re all bigger than me.”

Galahad had reached the section of wall that Freya was leaning against. He put the kitbag down, allowing himself a short break.

“It was all the actual rugby lads; Charlie, Nazeem, Mark, that lot. They wouldn’t have listened even if I’d asked them to help, and what else could I have done, chucked a bunch of plastic cones at them?”

He shrugged, picking the mesh bag up again. It was unfair, for a lot of reasons, not least being the fact that Galahad had absolutely zero interest in rugby. Yet all the lads who lived, breathed, ate rugby for breakfast, suddenly scarpered the moment they had to tidy up after themselves. Hmm. Strange, that.

“It’s fine, though. Somebody’s gotta do it, and I’d rather this than have Mr. O’Shea yell at us for leaving all the rugby balls in the middle of the field.”

His face twisted slightly in concentration, dredging up a memory from a few months back.

“Again.”
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight

Those Taken

The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV

Virtua-SOTF

Second Chances

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS

Second Chances V2

Program Prologue

The Program V3

Live on your TV now!
MEMORIES - 과부

SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다

Super Dupers
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Marcia Wolff

???
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

“Not hard.” Freya said in response to Galahad’s statement about his size in comparison to the others. It was true, Galahad wasn’t the biggest guy in the world. He was one of the friendliest, but size wasn’t one of his strong suits. He was also a pushover, which didn’t help.

Despite that, he was still sorting everything out. It was more than Freya would have done. She would have just left it all lying wherever the other players had dropped it before wiping her hands of the issue. Being a team player wasn’t really something she did.

It was something that Galahad did though. Both because he was that good of a person but also because of the aforementioned fact that he was a massive pushover.

Freya looked up from her and at Galahad, her free hand absently playing with the end of her fringe. He looked liked he had recently stopped being sweaty. His hair was a mess from a combination of the sweat and the physical activity he had been taking part in. There was also some mud plastered across his neck.

Her eyes went from him, to the bag he was hauling and then back to him.

“Could you hurry up? That bag fucking stinks.”
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

“Oh, right, uh, yeah. Sorry Freya.”

He realised he’d kinda grown nose blind to the stench of the kitbag. Like, sure, he could tell it smelled bad, but after forty-five minutes of being tackled nonstop and dunked into the mud in every ruck and scrum, it just smelled like everything else around him. Honestly, it basically just smelled like he did right now.

Wait, hang on. That wasn’t a good thing. Smelling like a kitbag was never a good thing. Especially not when he knew that foxes crapped all over the playing fields. At least he could grab a quick shower in the changing rooms, so long as the Year 8 PE class scheduled for this period didn’t dawdle, but still.

He trudged forwards again, bag bouncing gently against his back with each step, glancing briefly over his shoulder to make sure Freya was still sticking around.

“I dunno what I’m supposed to do, though,” Galahad said, pausing as he pushed open the storeroom door, looking straight at Freya. “Like, if I tell Mr O’Shea about it, then they’ll know I’ve just dobbed them in, and if I ask them all to help, then…”

Galahad shrugged, kitbag jostling merrily at his action.

“I dunno. They’ll just call me a nobhead and laugh at me, or something.”
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight

Those Taken

The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV

Virtua-SOTF

Second Chances

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS

Second Chances V2

Program Prologue

The Program V3

Live on your TV now!
MEMORIES - 과부

SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다

Super Dupers
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Marcia Wolff

???
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu

Return to “Sandbox (PV3 Proper)”