a funny title or some bullshit

V8 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V8 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
Deamon

a funny title or some bullshit

Post by Deamon »

So below you can find all my V8 concepts given nearly full form, or at least enough form so that I'm happy enough to put this thread together, if you're interested in having one of your characters have a relationship with one of mine I'm pretty much open to anything so either hit me up in this here thread or slide into my discord dms and we'll see what we can sort out. thx
[+] Aracelis Fuentes
[+] Appearance
Aracelis is a Hispanic girl of Cuban descent who is 5’3” tall and weighs 100lbs. She has a rectangular face with high cheekbones with a jaw that tapers into a round chin. Her eyes are round and brown with thick eyebrows while her nose is button-shaped. Her hair is long, and curly and is a deep brown in color. Aracelis is also toned from the years she has spent doing cheerleading and gymnastics.

Aracelis normally wears loose fitting airy clothing, such as harem pants or flowy light dresses with various styles of crop top.
Hobbies and Interests: Cheerleading, gymnastics, photography, urban exploration, weed and raving.

Biography: Aracelis has always been interested In cheerleading perceiving the women and girls that she saw doing it popular and beautiful in an aspirational way. After much harassing of her mother Aracelis was eventually signed up for a cheerleading club, which she has continued to attend while joining the schools cheer squad. This interest also lead her into gymnastics as she worked on her cheer skills. Her other big interests are photography, urban exploration weed and raving. So if you’re into any of those things you could know with her.

Personality wise she is very chill, laid back and caring when it comes to her friends but also has an low-key arrogant demeanour since she’s good at cheer and knows it while also not giving a fuck about people she isn’t friends with already. Also Aracelis is 100% the type of person to be like if someone asks her to hold the elevator door would be like "I'm pressing the button!" as she presses the close door button.

[+] Relationships
Lúcio Oliveira - Dating, she asked him out.
Isidore Lastname - Both on the cheerleading team, may have a crush on her, she is deliberately mean to him.
Rebekah Hayes - Friends on cheer team, go exploring together.
Roberta Pyne - Exploring buds, met unexpectedly in a place.
Eden Surname - Cheerleading and party buds although they can have spats due to their attitudes.
Molly Ramirez - Cheerleading friends, awkward relationship due to Molly's attitude.
[+] California Fox
[+] Appearance
California is just above average height, standing at 5’9” and weighs 142 lbs. She has a somewhat triangular face with a smaller jawline and pointed chin. Her ears are flat to her head with her right ear missing the top and her nose is slender. Her eyes are a deep and vibrant green, almost emerald in color, while her mouth has full lips with a prominent Cupid’s bow. There is a noticeable scar that runs up from her neck and over the right hand side of her mouth.

California typically wears a plain grey beanie, with a gold puffer jacket. Underneath this she wears band tank tops and t-shirts. She has a large collection of wristbands on her left arm from various festivals and gigs that go partway up her forearm. On her lower half Cali wears ripped jeans typically in navy, black, blue or grey and either boots or older skate shoes.
Hobbies and Interests: Illustration, particularly comic book style, comic books, webcomics, pool, streaming, anime, gigs.

Biography: California is distant from the other members of the year group as a result of being held back twice and not knowing anyone that well. It’s also embarrassing to her that she’s now in the same grade as her younger brother. If you smoke though, you probably know her. Her main interest is illustration, specifically comic book illustration and has her own semi-popular webcomic that she updates twice a week. She also streams herself drawing to get extra income. Besides this, her main hobby is pool, which she decided to learn because she enjoys doing things that require hand-eye co-ordination—she enjoys hustling people at this—her other main hobby is anime with her favorite being My Hero Academia.

[+] Relationships
Salem Fox - Younger brother, who looks out for who?
Katelyn "Kitty" Graves - Must protec
Jayson Sabangan - Kindred drawing spirits
Cedar Dalisay - Good friends, although Cedar worries about her and she is unsure of this.
Amos Flanagan - Friendly, also an outsider, has a desire to beat her at pool no matter the cost.
Dave Cooper - More like business acquaintances than actual friends.
Linda Lastname - Not friends. Linda acts nice but really she sucks.
[+] Darryl Smith Jr.
[+] Appearance
Darryl is African-American and stands at around average height at 5’9” and weighs 132lbs. His head is square-shaped and its most recognizable features are a bright beaming smile and brown eyes that always seem to be twinkling with mischief. His hair is black and curly and sits at his shoulders. Darryl likes to either leave it to hang free or pulled back into a bun.

Darryl likes to wear form-fitting plain colored t-shirts, along with denim skinny jeans and a brown belt. During cold weather, Darryl puts on a black Adidas windbreaker and a Boston Red Sox beanie. On his feet, Darryl likes to sport the latest and most fashionable sneakers. On the day of the trip, Darryl was wearing a red t-shirt, blue denim skinny jeans, his windbreaker, and beanie along with a pair of Air Jordan Aura Max 2 in black and red.
Hobbies and Interests: Politics, rap, basketball, theatre

Biography: Darryl is known around school for his charming, boisterous, and gregarious attitude. Despite this, he is also relatively flamboyant and winding people up if the opportunity presents itself. He likes basketball but enjoys playing streetball rather than the more formalized rules of high school basketball so is not a member of the team, merely an avid spectator. Instead, his main passion at JEM lies within the Model UN and theatre.

[+] Relationships
Richard Buster - Best friends.
Anthony Rafael Halili - Basketball friends, Raf wants him to join the team but nah.
Chloé Delacroix - Good conversation partner, has good ideas.
Soo-bin Kim-Reyes - He likes her but is careful not to prod her too hard.
Eden Surname - Theatre buds who enjoy trolling each other.
Abel Moore - Kinda boring, bars are weak. Is fun to appear from his blindside though.
Karin Min-Hye Han - Know each other through drama.
Rebekah Hayes - Know each other from basketball games.
John Kieran Jr. - Leaning neutral but it is fun to wind him up.
Aramina "Ara" Canlas - Know each other through drama.
Juanita Reid - Both watch basketball games together.
June Madison - Avoids him at all costs
Natasha White - lol this fucking girl.
[+] Jessica Romero
[+] Appearance
Jessica is just above average height, standing at 5’6”, and weighs 122 lbs. She has a svelte figure formed from years of exercise. Her straight black hair goes down to just below her shoulders with bangs that sit just over the top of her brown eyes which are small and thin. Her nose is also thin and sits in the middle of her perpetually bored-looking teardrop-shaped face. Jessica’s speech pattern is very slow and her voice raspy.

Normally Jessica wears colored or patterned t-shirts and jumpers under a retro Yosemite zip-up hoodie, while on her lower half she wears jeans and either plain trainers or boots. Jessica also nearly always either has a part of Bluetooth over-ear headphones on her head or around her neck.
Hobbies and Interests: Climbing, volleyball, hiking, ecology, skateboarding, annoying that bitch Mallory

Biography: Jessica is a quiet and thoughtful person, who prefers to speak only when she has something worthwhile to say and can sometimes be slow to react to things. The only time she perks up and becomes more talkative is when the conversation revolves around one of her hobbies, especially climbing and volleyball. Jessica would be known around the school for her climbing and also her habit of always wearing her headphones when possible. The other notable thing about her is an openly fierce hatred of Vicky’s character Mallory for reasons unknown to the rest of the school population but is rumored to involve Mallory’s sister in some way.

[+] Relationships
Ashlyn 'Ash' Graves - Close friends and volleyball teammates.
Rebekah Hayes - Outdoor friends, go hiking and potentially climbing together.
Danielle "Dani" Bird - Volleyball teammates and friends.
Alice Surname - Get along easily, share hobbies, although she gets anxious about Jessica's feud with Mallory.
Aramina "Ara" Canlas - Friendly teammates but not close.
Mallory - Nothing but hate.
[+] Roberta Woodvine
[+] Appearance
Robbie is Caucasian and has long black hair that she tends to keep tied back in a high ponytail at most times. Her face is slender and delicate looking and normally features a friendly smile, made from full lips. She has large eyes that are light blue in colour, her nose is thin and straight. Her ears are small in size and aren’t pierced. Robbie typically puts a decent level of effort into her makeup everyday.

On her upper half Robbie likes wearing t-shirts or tight-fitting tank tops to show off her toned arms, which she is very proud of.

As a result of her spina bifida Robbie prefers to wear trackpants or shorts on her lower half for the sake of ease in her routine and comfort. On her feet she wears simple cheap trainers.
Hobbies and Interests: Wheelchair basketball, weightlifting, basketball, MMORPGs, Dungeons and Dragons.

Biography: As a baby Robbie suffered from a severe case of spina bifida with myelocele in her lower back which resulted in her paralysis from the waist down. As this occurred very early in Robbie’s life she has always been in a wheelchair. Her main hobbies are split between wheelchair basketball and MMORPGs. Around school, she’d be known for being very friendly, independent and an avid supporter of as many of the schools’ sports teams as possible despite them all being fucking terrible. Also, you’ll know her if you play MMORPG’s or TTRPG’s since she’s big into those.

[+] Relationships
Katelyn "Kitty" Graves - Friends through tabletop love, Kitty draws her PCs.
Molly Ramirez - Sports, tabletop and mmorpg friends.
Ren Surname - Tabletop friends.
Juanita Reid - Friends but this girl is really letting her injury hold her back.
Charlie Lastname - Uhhhh this girl is weird.
V8
Aracelis Fuentes
California “Cali” Fox
Darryl Smith Jr.
Jessica Romero
Roberta “Robbie” Woodvine
[+] V7
G047 - Aliya Kimia Nemati - Blowgun w/ 10 Poison Darts - you're nobody till somebody kills you - "I just wanted to talk." - DEAD
G001 - Arizona Butler - Camping Stove - Dead Bxdies in the Lake Part II - ""We got there eventually." - DEAD
B046 - Bret Carter - Weighted Net - Swerve - "I'll just be on my way and we can all continue with our evenings." - DEAD
G022 - Forrest Quin - Ball-gag and handcuffs - DRUGS SAV3D MY LIF3 - "Abe-" - DEAD
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

But seriously, I have some relationship dynamic #thots.

Aracelis - I offer you one Isidore, since he's also on the cheerleading team and has gymnastics experience. He might even have a little crush on her, which is why he'd put up with her when she's being particularly troll-y tho I will leave it up to you if she'd be kinda mean to him because it’s personally very funny to see his reactions like he's a puppy or if it's because she can't stand him.

California - She'd be familiar with Linda I think, since they run in the same art/anime circles. I don't think she would think highly of Linda tho.

Amos might like her, since he's also kind of an outsider as far as social dynamics at JEM goes. Maybe she knows him through her brother (assuming he's an NPC), and he is also a victim of her pool hustling once which developed into this complex where he has to beat her at all costs one day.

Darryl - Depending on how much of a fun loving prankster he is, I think he'd like Abel or might easily tire of him as I imagine even Darryl would have his limits with someone so kinda in their own world/kinda hedonistic all the time.

Roberta - I don’t have anything I think other than Charlie would probably creep her out especially if they managed to get into an ill-fated TTRPG game together and she hears some of the stuff she suggests
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

Added 'em all in.
V8
Aracelis Fuentes
California “Cali” Fox
Darryl Smith Jr.
Jessica Romero
[+] V7
G047 - Aliya Kimia Nemati - Blowgun w/ 10 Poison Darts - you're nobody till somebody kills you - "I just wanted to talk." - DEAD
G001 - Arizona Butler - Camping Stove - Dead Bxdies in the Lake Part II - ""We got there eventually." - DEAD
B046 - Bret Carter - Weighted Net - Swerve - "I'll just be on my way and we can all continue with our evenings." - DEAD
G022 - Forrest Quin - Ball-gag and handcuffs - DRUGS SAV3D MY LIF3 - "Abe-" - DEAD
Gundham

Post by Gundham »

Aracelis - I could see her and Rebekah getting along, possibly being friends? Rebekah is on the cheer team, probably not as passionate about it as Aracelis is, and pretty outdoorsy. She’s always out hiking in the Salem Woods area, so I could see her bringing Aracelis along to get some photos, and in return she could be talked into doing some urban exploration.

California - I could see her and Dave getting along. He’d probably be willing to round up people for her to hustle, score her test answers or whatever she needs to help her pass - she’s got cash and he likes that.

Daryl - If he’s in theater he probably knows Karin a little bit. Not sure they’d be friends, she’d probably make fun of him behind his back a bit. If the cheerleading squad covers basketball games, Rebekah would be there as well. Juanita might loosely know him from the sports world but she’d likely not have much to do with him nowadays because of his attitude.

Jessica - If she climbs outdoors or in the woods, Rebekah might know her?

Robbie - I could see a really interesting dynamic between her and Juanita, since Juanita’s letting her injury hold her back and Robbie definitely isn’t.
SHSL Awkwardness#1092 on Discord, hit me up for character discussions.
V8 concepts
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

Yeah, I can see Aracelis and Rebekah being friends.

For California and Dave, I can see them being acquaintances in a more business way but I don't think California would like him enough to be friends.

Rebekah and Jessica sound like they would be outdoors friends, could go hiking and climbing together.

Yeah Robbie and Juanita sound like they'd have an interesting relationship they'd probably be friends but Robbie may need to have a tough talk with Juanita at some point in the future.
V8
Aracelis Fuentes
California “Cali” Fox
Darryl Smith Jr.
Jessica Romero
[+] V7
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

Realised I hadn't actually included my kids hobbies and itnerestes so those have been added
V8
Aracelis Fuentes
California “Cali” Fox
Darryl Smith Jr.
Jessica Romero
[+] V7
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

Hello yes I am replying to your post in my thread in your thread.
Kitty could be friends with Robbie or California, it's totally up to you, California they'd probably know through art and there be a protective angle as California would be older than her? Up to you on that one. Robbie, they'd probably know or know of through tabletops. It could be a case of they met through a game or something similar. Either character could be in the Eclipse campaign if you think they'd fit although California would probably take some convincing.
I was actually thinking California could be a potential friend of Kitty's! Not only do they have the mutual connection with Zarina's Kai, but there's also the connection from Kitty/Ash/Salem/California. I could definitely see a protective vibe working--Kitty's very sweet but also pretty obviously emotionally fragile, so protecting her smile might be a priority (not that California will be able to save her from me).

As for Robbie, I could actually see Kitty approaching her on her own (though it'd take her a while, she has to get acclimated to someone's presence before she gets comfortable), by virtue of Robbie being a friendly person and someone else with a disability (Kitty's own being her autism). They could then pretty easily bond over a mutual love of tabletops. Maybe Kitty would even draw Robbie's PCs for her? That could be cute.

As for Kitty's version of Eclipse... we'll see! I wanna wait until apps open before I start thinking about that.
Lúcio and Aracelis could potentially be romantically involved but I'll leave it up to you to see if that's something you'd be interested. If not they're probably friends.
I am actually interested in this, yes! Though it's a bit difficult to work such things out in forum posts. Perhaps we can discuss the details and iron things out on Discord. :3c
Oh also Darryl and Natasha. That's it. That's the idea.
Yes. That's my answer.
THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU. READ ABOUT THEM AND PREPARE YOURSELF.
[+] V7 Roster
Marceline Carlson
Pregame: -#->
Memory: -#-#->
Prom: -#->
V7: -#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-|

Richard Smith
Memory: ->
V7: -#-#-#-#-|

Ming Robinson
Memory: ->

Amber Yates
Pregame: -#-#->
Memory: -#-#->
Prom: -#->
V7: -#-#-#-#-#-#-|
[+] V6 Roster
Wiki Pages:
G013: Penelope Fitzgerald
G046: Isabel Ramirez

V6 Meanwhile:
|-#-#-|
[+] V5 Roster
Wiki Pages:
Image G005: Madeline Wilcox
Image G030: Sara Corlett
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

All looks good to me
V8
Aracelis Fuentes
California “Cali” Fox
Darryl Smith Jr.
Jessica Romero
[+] V7

Return to “V8 Pregame Planning”