...still I don't know why you're dying...

A large, deep, and dangerous crack in the earth. Watch your step while travelling close to the ravine... who knows who may sneak up on you and shove you down into it?
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Adam looked at Heather with a look of confusion on his face. Was she serious? Did she seriously expect him to trade a pistol for a shotgun? Sure, Hawley had done the same but Hawley wasn't able to hold the shotgun anymore at all. Adam himself was completely uninjured, and the shotgun - being probably the most powerful weapon around, was not something he planned on letting go of.

With a slight grin that had the underlying tones of an 'are you fucking insane' look, he slowly shook his head at Heather.

"Sorry Heather, but I have a pistol already. And, uh, no offense, but this shotgun isn't leaving my hands until they're cold, and dead. And damnit, my hands may be cold, but they sure aren't dead, and it's my intention to keep it that way...so don't get any ideas or anything, eh?"

Adam winked at Heather, and although he was putting up his usual front, he knew that keep inside that this was a girl whom he most definitely did not trust. He wondered if Jeremy and Fred did either. Shrugging to himself, he wandered over, intent on catching up with the other two.
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
brokenCODA*

Post by brokenCODA* »

From where he was walking along the man-made path near the ravine with Jeremy, he turned walking backwards for a few moments watching as words where exchanged, unable to hear from where he walked. After a while he turned back forward and looking off to where the gazebo stood in the distance. The sounds of gunshots, and screams that filled the air every so often chilled him to the bone…

He could only hope that none of this would end in his or even his brother’s death before he was able to find him, hoping more that his idea of going to the gazebo would be a good idea. What if he was wrong about the three figures that had been blinking on the screen of the GPS device.

Sifting the weight of his bag, he picked up the pace of his steps… Even so I have to try.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Fred avatar by Kermit.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Heather shruged, Nothing she could do about Adam not giving the gun up, Hell she wouldnt let Fred or Jeremy grab hers. Readjusting her grip on the Glock she walked towards the Gazebo tring to catch up with the three.

"Maybe I shouldnt have skipped Gym"

Heather mumbled as she followed Adam at a distance, up the man-made trail towards the Gazebo. Jeremy was already there and Fred wasnt far behind him. Leaving Adamn and her bringing up the rear...the far rear.

As the Gazebo got closer voices became more audible, Including one that was vaugely familiar.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy wondered why Heather wanted Adam's shotgun, well it was obvious but he would have really been surprised if Adam excepted. Jeremy followed them trio to the Gazebo and heard voices up ahead, but he saw things up ahead that didn't look to promising.

Hopefully Fred;s brother would be up there, and alive. So Jeremy followed the group up holding his sickle.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

((Coming from: Walking into the House of Blood...))

Glenn’s paced run began to slow down as he reached the bottom of the hill, as his feet hit a man-made a path running along near a large gap in the ground. The bottom unable to be seen as his run halted completely, bending over at his waist as he rested his hands on his knees breathing in as much air as he could at the moment.

Standing upright again, he kept his place waiting for Marie to catch up with him as well. His eyes casting upward to the top of the hill as a couple of gunshots rang out in the air, his body jumping lightly with each round fired off.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

The very last thing that the far-behind Adam Dodd expected to come from the gazebo were gunshots, yet that was exactly what seemed to flutter through the air. As more shots sounded out, Adam opted to stop, and backpedal the other way. Shotgun or not, he needed to find Amanda, and being as there were only three up at the gazebo, it was unlikely she'd be amongst them.

Yeah, 'kay...fuck this...I've gotta look somewhere else.

Mentally saying a prayer (which he found odd, he wasn't religious) for Fred, he glanced over at the right and began to run. As he took his first step to the right, he blinked as he saw what appeared be Glenn Hughes and Marie, the girl he had encountered at the washrooms, running from the gazebo itself. Fred had been right. As they ran past him, Adam couldn't help but call out to them.

"GLENN! Your brother is looking for you!"

As neither responded, Adam shrugged, and ran off - there was someone he was looking for as well, and to him, that was the important thing.

((Continued in: ...Long Before Your Time Has Come))
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
brokenCODA*

Post by brokenCODA* »

He halted when the gunshots began firing reconsidering going there next as the shots continued to fire, attention flashing to Adam though as he took off away from them. Fred opened his mouth to protest Adam’s up in leave when his yelling caught his ear,

"GLENN! Your brother is looking for you!"

Glenn…

Without a word to the other two that where still there he took off where Adam had stopping once he caught sight of the other two people standing before the hill leading from the gazebo, quickly taking note of his brother’s dark clothing with his typical Muse shirt on.

“You bleeding prat!” He muttered loudly as began a fast walk to where his twin stood, coming up to him and looking him over. Mostly checking for any visible wounds, or bleeding… though really it looked like he had just been caught in the rain like he had.

“You bleeding prat…” He repeated again, dropping his bag and his wrench and pulled the younger one into a hug. “You don’t know how bloody worried you had me, I’ve been running on sheer panic and fear these past two days. Getting sick to my stomach every time one of those announcements came on, thinking I’d hear your name…”
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Fred avatar by Kermit.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy heard the gunshots up ahead and stopped. Then everything seemed to go in slow motion as the entire scene unfolded. Adam ran off shouting something about Fre'd brother and then there were two new people standing in front of them.

One of them looked just like Fred and Jeremy knew it was his twin. Relived but a little worried about where Adam went, and what the gunshots were Jeremy walked up to the unfolding scene bewteen Fred and his brother as they became reunited. Jeremy stood there holding his sickle looking around.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Glenn was more than a little surprised when Adam ran by screaming about his brother, he taking a few moment for this to sink in before looking off toward the area where he had came from. Though even more surpise, and a bit of anger set in when a certain someone starting yelling at him calling him a bloody prat.

“I am not a prat…” He muttered lightly, smirking as his brother continued now before literately pulling him into a hug muttering more stuff. “Yeah, though I’m just glad I didn’t find you as a corpse.” Glenn said lightly, pulling himself out of the hug and glancing toward Jeremy from over Fred’s shoulder.

“Oh, um, we need to get out of here. Marie and I where with this other guy, um, Eddie from the Hockey Team and we had gone to the gazebo looking and then Jacob Starr shows up… and we just need to leave now before he decides to shoot at us next.”
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Wow. There was two of them. She looked at both, a little perplexed as they began to bond again. The adrenaline in her body began to fade, her eyes staring blankly at anything really. Well, at least she knew how others felt.

Her voice couldn't come to her aid as she stood there. She watched the brothers talk.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
brokenCODA*

Post by brokenCODA* »

Fred blinked some listening to his brother explaining to him what had been happening at the gazebo. “Eddie, you saw him? Bloody ‘ell I hope he’s okay…” He said remembering Adam’s words about how fast the members of the hockey team seemed to be.

“Oh, Ah.” He said, turning glancing back to Jeremy when he noticed Glenn look off toward him. “This is my new best mate Jeremy, we haven’t known one another too long but he’s been a big help, and he’s stuck with me. Jeremy, if you haven’t noticed this is my baby brother Glenn.”

Fred turned back, and looked toward the girl that had been with Glenn – Marie he believed Glenn had called her. Passing off a wave and a light smile toward her he turned his attention back on his brother. “Alright, we need go. But where do we go next?”
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Heather finally made it up the mountain to where Jeremy and Fred were along with two other people, one looked almost the same as Fred.

"How nice of you leaving a wounded person to walk this steep trail"

Heather said through small gasps and she held the glock 17 in her slightly swinging right hand.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy looked at Fred's brother and said, "Hey." Listening to what Fred had to say Jeremy nodded and said, "Yeah, we better go before unwelcomed guests arrive." Jeremy continued to hold on to his sickel with his right and looking around making sure no one was watching them waiting to strike.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Glenn went over his map mentally in his mind as he listened to Fred agree with his words, nodding somewhat “Alright. There’s a waterfall not too far away from here. Why don’t we head there… we can figure up a better plan once we’re out of the way of danger.” Glenn suggested sifting his bag somewhat, looking over the group.

His attention fluttered to the new girl entering the area seeming to be talking to both Fred and Jeremy about leaving her behind, wounded and to walk a narrow path, he blinking glancing off at Fred again hoping he’d explain this other ally of his as well.
brokenCODA*

Post by brokenCODA* »

Fred glanced off at Heather frowning a little, “Sorry there ducks, could have sworn you were right behind us.” He muttered, glancing back to Glenn with a light smile. “This is girl here is Heather, a little firecracker she may be but once you get past that mean, sarcastic outside she’s quite nice. She’s the one who gave me my pipe wrench, and some flashbangs.”

Listening as Glenn spoke, he nodded indeed the waterfall wasn’t too far away and it wasn’t currently a danger zone. “I’m okay with that, what about the lot of you?” Fred asked over looking the other three there.

Return to “The Ravine”