...still I don't know why you're dying...

A large, deep, and dangerous crack in the earth. Watch your step while travelling close to the ravine... who knows who may sneak up on you and shove you down into it?
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Adam cocked an eyebrow. "Caves, eh? Well, yeah...I guess that'd probably be the best bet to start off with. Especially if he said something about mountains."

Poor Fred, the poor guy's got to be worried sick about his brother. This game really does tear families apart, huh? I suppose that's the misery of it all. Nobody will have a normal life after this again, and most of us may be lucky to even escape with ours.

Forcing a smile on his face, Adam guestured to his companions to lead the way. It wasn't that he didn't want to go first, it was rather that he honestly didn't know which way to go, and following his sense of direction was likely going to get them lost more than anything.

"Alright guys. Let's do it. Lead the way..."
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Heather shrunk back at the announcement telling everyone that she blasted Ureil's lower jaw off, the other thing that she noticed is that The Caves were a danger zone.

"uhmm lets try the Hillside now"

Heather looked at her map and pointed in the Direction thta she thought that the hillside was in.

"Adam, your in the front "
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy sat there in awe of what had hapened on the announcements. He listened to what happened with Heather, and the other students but it was the fact of what had been said over the speakers. Then there was the fact that 3 of the terrorists themselves would be coming on the island.

He listened to what Heather said, they were going to the hillside. But there was the fact of the 3 men. "What are we going to do about those 3 men?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Adam listened with a grim expression on his face. So many names, so many people that he knew - least of all, his best friend. As Danya concluded with his little 'surprise', Adam shook his head in disgust.

"It's bad enough that this ball-fuck has to put us on an island and order us all to kill ourselves, but now he's putting some goddamned super-soldiers with us here? What the fuck, man." Adam shook his head and spit into the dirt.

Looking at Heather, and then at Jeremy, he sighed.

"I suppose that with the soldiers, we'll have to deal with them when the time comes. Hopefully, they'll make a mistake, or fuck up, or something. I mean, hey they're human too, right? You never know, they could know a way to get off the damned island."

With a slight frown, though, he looked at Heather.

"Look, I've already told you, if I'm at the front of the line, we probably aren't going to get to the place that we want to go. The Hillside cliff? How the hell should I know where that is? I don't. So unless someone starts walking, we sure aren't gonna go anywhere. All I'm going to do is get us lost. Trust me on that one."
[+] V7

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20

[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

Ross Miller

2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

V6 (2015)
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Heather motioned towards Adam's Shotgun with the hand that she held the Glock 17.

"What i ment was your in front next to whom ever is leading"

Heather sighed and started walking towards the hillside, holding the map in one hand and her Glock in the other.

"You guys coming or what?"

(possibally continued at the Hillside cliff)
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
brokenCODA*

Post by brokenCODA* »

Fred stood silent as an odd set of voices began echoing out over them, cocking a brow in confusion over what all this was even about. But the shock sounds coming from them soon led him to guess that all that had been by mistake, and Mr. Danya soon proved that moment later.

A flood of relief passed over when Glenn’s name wasn’t mention, though an odd sadness was still there hearing all the names of those he knew. Glancing off to Heather, having remembered hearing her name in connection to Uriel’s death that she had mentioned back at the warehouse.

The little surpise he talked about set panic running through him like a wildfire as he glanced off to Jeremy when he questioned what they would do about the three, he nodding his along with Adam’s statement. “When the times comes, it’ll come till then we can pray that we all can run like bats with ‘ell lapping at it’s bloody wings. Cock-eyed bastards… the lot of them.”

He fell silent again listening as Heather decided to change their course to the hillside cliff, after all the Caves had just became a danger zone so hopefully Glenn would get out of there before something bad befell him. Though as she began walking away, questioning them if they where to follow Fred found himself shaking his head in his place.

“No… I don’t think going there would be best, At least for me. Call it twin-sense if you must, but I just don’t think Glenn’s going to be there.” Bringing his map out, he overlooked it, pointing to a place on it. “I’m going here to the gazebo..."
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Fred avatar by Kermit.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Heather turned around and looked at Fred like he was fucking insane.

"You've got to be fucking insane Fred, there was screams coming from there and the fucker could still be there."

Heather walked back to Fred and grabbed him by the sholdiers.

"Listen to me Safty in Numbers Fred, Expecially with Adam with us just come on man"

Heather ley go of Fred's sholdiers and started to walk back in the direction that she came from.

"Now Come on"
brokenCODA*

Post by brokenCODA* »

"No you have to listen to me, this is my brother we're talking about here. He just isn't someone, this is my best friend... my twin brother." Fred explained lightly as he kept his spot, the map shaking lightly as his hands did as well. "I feel that this isn't going to lead us anywhere..."

Sighing somewhat, he eyed Heather once more holding his hand out. "Please, let me see your GPS then."
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Fred avatar by Kermit.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Heather walked back and reluctantly handed the GPS scanner to Fred.

"I'm just saying its for your safty Fred, If you run into Jacob or another nut job I dont want to feel responsible for your death "

Heather looked Fred square in the eyes as she said this, Being as he had no gun or useful weapon.
brokenCODA*

Post by brokenCODA* »

“And I don’t want you to feel responsible if that happens, but I don’t want to feel responsible if something happens to Glenn and I haven’t found him. I’ve been with him since we where born, and if he dies I’m going to be ripped in two and if that happens my safety will be the least important thing at that point.” He explained, taking the scanner into his hand as he overlooked the areas of the shown near the mountains.

Looking between both the GPS and the map, he looked toward the group. “Alright, there’s no one at the lookout point, or at the hillside cliff. But, from what the radar tells me… there’s three people up on the hill where the gazebo lays, we don’t have to walk out in the open and yell “'Ey you slimy prats look here!” there’s some woods near there. There’s a much of a chance this could be him, as there is not but we don’t have to make ourselves known.”
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Heather looked at the GPS scanner and shrugged

"Ok we'll go with your plan To the Gazebo"

Heather pointed ot the top of the mountain and placed her palm out to get the GPS back.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy nodded and said, "I'm going wherevr your going Fred, you know that. So if it's the gazebo you want to go to, then I'm in." Jeremy looked towards the direction they would head. He gripped his sickle tighter.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Adam shrugged, and looked at the group. Seemed like the place to go was changing a bit, and while Adam was tired, a gazebo - in his mind, anyways, generally had little benches to sit on. As long as the three at the gazebo weren't completely dangerous, it shouldn't be that much of a problem.

"Well, then...so are we settled? Is it the gazebo? A little out in the open I guess, but hey...I'm all for finding your brother, you know?"

Adam held up one hand.

"So which way do we go?"
[+] V7

[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

Ross Miller

V6 (2015)
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

brokenCODA*

Post by brokenCODA* »

Passing Heather’s GPS back to her quickly he quickly brushed by her, after having heard she would have been the death or Uriel without Jacob’s stupid mistake or not… his thoughts of the sarcastic, easily angered girl had slowly begun to change a bit.

Glancing back at Jeremy he grinned, “Thanks for those words mate, they mean a lot. I don’t like to think all my ideas, are and I quote making me ‘fucking insane.’” He mused, passing Heather another look over his shoulder.

Replacing his map into his jeans he lifted his hand pointing off to a rather high hill off in the distance, a small building of sorts able to be made out in the cloudy weather. “That’s where we’re heading.” Fred said as he begun walking again, hoping that those at the gazebo… hoping that one of them would be his brother.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Heather watched as Fred brushed by her by and walked off with Jeremy to the Gazebo leaving her and Aam to bring up the rear.

"Hey, Adam mind if we swap weapons for a bit, You get the Glock and I get the shotgun for a while"

Heather said as she offered the handle of the Glock 17 towards Adam and dug into her pocket for the Clipas and the box of 9mm ammo.

"So do we have a deal"

Return to “The Ravine”