VoltTurtle's Bad Opinion Club

Nobody should listen to me for any reason, but I am nonetheless handing out critiques (for a trade).

This is the critique board, suggested by Outfoxd. Come here to request critiques and critique the work of others. The goal of this board is to be a respectful environment conducive to the improvement of writing skills.
VoltTurtle

VoltTurtle's Bad Opinion Club

Post by VoltTurtle »

Hello everyone! The revival of MurderWeasel's excellent critique thread gave me an idea to do one of my own. However! I also want some thoughts about my own characters (mostly due to a recommendation from my therapist, long story I might explain if asked).

So, without further ado, here's how things will work: This thread will be about critique trading, where you guys can give one character to read and critique and I will give you one of my own characters (from the same version) to read and critique. My critiques in this thread will mimic MurderWeasel's critiques, where they should comprise one notable strength of the character and one notable weakness of the character, and each of these strengths/weaknesses will get a small to medium sized paragraph. Critiques done of my characters can have whatever format you desire, and you are free to talk about anything you liked or disliked about my characters.

Here's the exact rules:

1. Requested characters can only be from V5, V6, or V7, as those are the versions that I myself participated in.
2. Trade requests can be one of your own characters (alive or dead), and should include a link to the character's wiki page.
3. My main focus will be on the game proper, and I will read the entirety of all of a requested character's threads in the game proper. I will happily also read some of a character's pregame if you so desire. At your discretion, you can link (or name) one memory thread and/or one pregame thread of your choosing and I will read them and factor them into my critique. Ideally, choose threads that you either think best represent the character, or threads you were happiest with writing.
4. You can read as much or as little of my character's respective pregames as you desire, but do read all the threads of their game proper.
5. You can take as much time as you want or need to finish your own critique of one of my characters, and you are free to hold your critique until I finish my own. You are under no obligation to actually finish a critique (and I will critique any requested characters regardless), but you can't request that I look at another character until you've finished the previous trade.
6. Once a trade has been finished (aka, I have given you a critique, and you have given me a critique) you can freely request another character, whom will be added to the queue.
7. You can mention a preferred character of mine that you would like to read in the request, and the following characters are available for me to give you:
[+] Turtle Characters
V5:
Maddie Wilcox
Sara Corlett

V6:
Penelope Fitzgerald
Isabel Ramirez

V7:
Marceline Carlson
Richard Smith
Amber Yates

V8:
Coming eventually!
8. I'm limiting the queue to a maximum of six characters at a time. However, if you have successfully completed at least one trade, you can freely request a new character (provided you don't already have one in the queue) at any time, regardless of how full the queue is.

Now! With all that said, have at it.

Current
Ace Ortega (??/?? threads read)

Queue
  1. Ace Ortega (Buko)
  2. Desiree Beck (Jilly)
  3. Megan Summers (Zetsu)
  4. Jeremiah Anderson (Emprexx Plush)
  5. Nia Karahalios (Fenris)
  6. Morgan Dragosavich (Cactus)
Pending Trades:
-Yugikun
-Maraoone
[+] Completed
  • Jeremy Frasier
  • Yuka Hayashibara
THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU. READ ABOUT THEM AND PREPARE YOURSELF.
[+] V7 Roster
Marceline Carlson
Pregame: -#->
Memory: -#-#->
Prom: -#->
V7: -#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-|

Richard Smith
Memory: ->
V7: -#-#-#-#-|

Ming Robinson

Amber Yates
Pregame: -#-#->
V7: -#-#-#-#-#-#-|
[+] V6 Roster
Wiki Pages:
G013: Penelope Fitzgerald
G046: Isabel Ramirez

V6 Meanwhile:
|-#-#-|
[+] V5 Roster
Wiki Pages:
Image G005: Madeline Wilcox
Image G030: Sara Corlett
Yugikun

Post by Yugikun »

i'd give you Michael Robinson just to be a shit and bring up the one version you didn't bring up but actually I'm gonna do Jeremy Frasier
[+] The Past
Image Image Image

B003: Jeremy Frasier — "Yeah. No regrets." — 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME — Past: ☆ ☆ ☆ | Present: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ | Sadie Hawkins: ☆ ☆
V6: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
THEME: OneRepublic — Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti — "Thank... you..." — 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME — Past: ❇ ❇ ❇ | Present: ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ | Sadie Hawkins: ❇ ❇
V6: ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇
THEME: The Megas — The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King — "I win." — 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME — Past: | Present: ☻ ☻ ☻ | Sadie Hawkins: ☻
V6: ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻
THEME: Luck Ganriki — golden sneer
[+] The Future
ImageImageImageImage

Nicholas "Nick Andretti" Andretti — The Mercenary — "Have a problem? I can help you. For a price."
Clover Wilkinson-Crowheart — The Cryptid — "Don't... talk to me..."
Teddy "Theodore" Berenson — The Crusader — "Be excellent to each other."
Yong Yi "Penny" Yu — The Burnout — "I DO TWO THINGS I RAP AND FUCK"
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

Can I have thoughts on Yuka Hayashibara pls
[+] the youfs
[+] V7
V7:
Dead:
B083 - Diego Larrosa - Palayain mo na ako. - He didn't want this. say goodnight to the bad guy [10/159]
Current Theme Music: Devil Town (v1) - cavetown
Weapon: Tactical Combat Shovel
Previous Threads: Love & Money - before the day is done, my prince is gonna come - How Far I'll Go - Gimme, Gimme Shelter or I'm Gonna Fade Away - no one round here's good at keeping their eyes closed - Still Waiting - Hell is Other People - RICH_BOY_LIKES_IT_ROUGH.MP4 - I Don't Wanna Be Myself - The Bell Tolls For Our Funeral - The Gang Goes Out For Breakfast - Untrust Us - Crimewaves - Love itself is just as innocent as roses in May - Will All Be Forgiven? - black eyes looking up from below - Silent Key - it's ok we're just scared - life's alright in devil town - Beyond Human (Barely Human) - And Now Those Days Are Over and We Are All Ghosts - The Ultimate Test of Cerebral Fitness - Ang Pagbibinata ni Diego Larrosa - perverse verdict - Madness in the Method - park the car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me
Memories: Hiya sa Timog

G013 - Yuka Hayashibara (adopted from Ryuki!) - Does it spark joy? - She fixed up her look in one of a kind [46/159]
Current Theme Music: Play With Me - DDLC OST
Weapon: Bug-A-Salt Camofly 2.0 Insect Eradication Gun
Previous Threads: Quintessential Thinking - I Pray to the Lord You Reveal what His Truth is - all of our heroes fading - now i can't stand to be alone - Incredible Adventures - there's a pale imitation burnt in my eyes - Red Of Tooth And Claw - The Fifth Announcement - Low Times - Party Like It's 1999 - Hell and You - We're All Excited, We Don't Know Why, Maybe It's 'Cause, We're Gonna Die - Ron Gets a Bath As Well, Whether He Wants To or Not - No Exit
Pregame: In Vino Veritas - Shake It Out
Memories: Hayashibara Heart to Heart
Prom: Fear and Delight
Trip: Room 832: Welcome to the Witching Hour

G052 - Joanne Coleman (adopted from Cicada!) - I've got a thick skin and an elastic heart. - She tried to do something in Sleep Is The Cousin Of Death [116/159]
Current Theme Music: When You Die - MGMT
Weapon: George Hunter High School mascot costume
Previous Threads: hold on to this lullaby - Don't Stray Off The Path - D.R.E.A.M. - I'm Not That Nice, I'm Mean and I'm Evil - we keep these promises, write it in a letter
Pregame: You did not break me. I'm still fighting for peace. - Desperate Times - Heavy is the Head That Wears the Crown - Do You Have The Time - i'm so 3008
Memories: I'm alright. I'm just fine. And you're a tool, so. - Make A New Cult Every Day

G075 - Aditi Sharma (adopted from Brackie! and somer!) - She failed in Yellow Light [88/159]
Weapon: Browning Hi Power 9mm
Previous Threads: Pandorama - Antisocial Darwinism - My Lucifer Is Lonely - They Couldn't Buy A Fucking Toaster. They're Broke, John.
[+] V6
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.
[+] V5
Dead:
B045 - Juhan Levandi - An Estonian wanna-be journalist with a fear of the dark who wanted to bring them all down in Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien [18/152]
Weapon: Party Bag (contains a noisemaker, party hat, two single-serving bags of candy, and a Hotwheels car)
Pre-Game Threads: Wiping All Out - Quixotic
Previous V5 Threads: Despair - The Real Folk Blues - The two people in the distance were Paulo and Becca - Mischief Managed - Sleeper Cell - Tell No Tales - So, How Was Your Day? - And I'm Not Sleeping Now - Intermission - Glass - A Manic Depressive Named Laughing Boy
G067 - Carmina Maliksi - A Filipina car junkie with a /slight/ obsession with Korea and Japan who has finished things up (somewhat) in Red as Blood [139/152]
Weapon: Non-Functional Flamethrower (left in the Clubhouse)
Previous V5 Threads: Finding Center - Wish I Could Breathe - The Visionary
Memories: Offended?
B054 - Oscar Trig (adopted from Greg the Anti-Viking) - An artist who desperately needs a pencil, paper and a cigar and thought with his heart in Fumble [76/152]
Weapon: Binoculars
Pregame Threads: Taking it to the Streets
Previous V5 Threads: Waking Up at the Beginning of Time - Steadier Footing - Handoff
[+] misc
[+] meirl
new resting place for chatsig never forget 2018
give my v8 kids friends pls
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

Neat! I was expecting this thread to get ignored. :o

Yugi, feel free to look at either Penelope or Isabel.

Mara, take your pick of either Marceline, Richard, or Amber.
[+] V7 Roster
Marceline Carlson

Richard Smith

Ming Robinson

Amber Yates
[+] V6 Roster
Wiki Pages:

V6 Meanwhile:
|-#-#-|
[+] V5 Roster
Wiki Pages:
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

random.org says i should read richard smith so that's who i'll take
[+] the youfs
[+] V7
V7:
Dead:
B083 - Diego Larrosa - Palayain mo na ako. - He didn't want this. say goodnight to the bad guy [10/159]
Current Theme Music: Devil Town (v1) - cavetown
Weapon: Tactical Combat Shovel
Previous Threads: Love & Money - before the day is done, my prince is gonna come - How Far I'll Go - Gimme, Gimme Shelter or I'm Gonna Fade Away - no one round here's good at keeping their eyes closed - Still Waiting - Hell is Other People - RICH_BOY_LIKES_IT_ROUGH.MP4 - I Don't Wanna Be Myself - The Bell Tolls For Our Funeral - The Gang Goes Out For Breakfast - Untrust Us - Crimewaves - Love itself is just as innocent as roses in May - Will All Be Forgiven? - black eyes looking up from below - Silent Key - it's ok we're just scared - life's alright in devil town - Beyond Human (Barely Human) - And Now Those Days Are Over and We Are All Ghosts - The Ultimate Test of Cerebral Fitness - Ang Pagbibinata ni Diego Larrosa - perverse verdict - Madness in the Method - park the car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me
Memories: Hiya sa Timog

G013 - Yuka Hayashibara (adopted from Ryuki!) - Does it spark joy? - She fixed up her look in one of a kind [46/159]
Current Theme Music: Play With Me - DDLC OST
Weapon: Bug-A-Salt Camofly 2.0 Insect Eradication Gun
Previous Threads: Quintessential Thinking - I Pray to the Lord You Reveal what His Truth is - all of our heroes fading - now i can't stand to be alone - Incredible Adventures - there's a pale imitation burnt in my eyes - Red Of Tooth And Claw - The Fifth Announcement - Low Times - Party Like It's 1999 - Hell and You - We're All Excited, We Don't Know Why, Maybe It's 'Cause, We're Gonna Die - Ron Gets a Bath As Well, Whether He Wants To or Not - No Exit
Pregame: In Vino Veritas - Shake It Out
Memories: Hayashibara Heart to Heart
Prom: Fear and Delight
Trip: Room 832: Welcome to the Witching Hour

G052 - Joanne Coleman (adopted from Cicada!) - I've got a thick skin and an elastic heart. - She tried to do something in Sleep Is The Cousin Of Death [116/159]
Current Theme Music: When You Die - MGMT
Weapon: George Hunter High School mascot costume
Previous Threads: hold on to this lullaby - Don't Stray Off The Path - D.R.E.A.M. - I'm Not That Nice, I'm Mean and I'm Evil - we keep these promises, write it in a letter
Pregame: You did not break me. I'm still fighting for peace. - Desperate Times - Heavy is the Head That Wears the Crown - Do You Have The Time - i'm so 3008
Memories: I'm alright. I'm just fine. And you're a tool, so. - Make A New Cult Every Day

G075 - Aditi Sharma (adopted from Brackie! and somer!) - She failed in Yellow Light [88/159]
Weapon: Browning Hi Power 9mm
Previous Threads: Pandorama - Antisocial Darwinism - My Lucifer Is Lonely - They Couldn't Buy A Fucking Toaster. They're Broke, John.
[+] V6
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.
[+] V5
Dead:
B045 - Juhan Levandi - An Estonian wanna-be journalist with a fear of the dark who wanted to bring them all down in Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien [18/152]
Weapon: Party Bag (contains a noisemaker, party hat, two single-serving bags of candy, and a Hotwheels car)
Pre-Game Threads: Wiping All Out - Quixotic
Previous V5 Threads: Despair - The Real Folk Blues - The two people in the distance were Paulo and Becca - Mischief Managed - Sleeper Cell - Tell No Tales - So, How Was Your Day? - And I'm Not Sleeping Now - Intermission - Glass - A Manic Depressive Named Laughing Boy
G067 - Carmina Maliksi - A Filipina car junkie with a /slight/ obsession with Korea and Japan who has finished things up (somewhat) in Red as Blood [139/152]
Weapon: Non-Functional Flamethrower (left in the Clubhouse)
Previous V5 Threads: Finding Center - Wish I Could Breathe - The Visionary
Memories: Offended?
B054 - Oscar Trig (adopted from Greg the Anti-Viking) - An artist who desperately needs a pencil, paper and a cigar and thought with his heart in Fumble [76/152]
Weapon: Binoculars
Pregame Threads: Taking it to the Streets
Previous V5 Threads: Waking Up at the Beginning of Time - Steadier Footing - Handoff
[+] misc
[+] meirl
new resting place for chatsig never forget 2018
give my v8 kids friends pls
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

I have decided to sometimes post updates so people know how far along I am! Current progress will be listed in the OP.
[+] V7 Roster
Marceline Carlson

Richard Smith

Ming Robinson

Amber Yates
[+] V6 Roster
Wiki Pages:

V6 Meanwhile:
|-#-#-|
[+] V5 Roster
Wiki Pages:
Buko

Post by Buko »

Ignoring my own critique thread I should really get back on...

But, this sounds fun! Equivalent exchange and all that jazz!

Ace

And I do think a pre-game thread is pretty important...let's go with...The Gift My Father Gave Me.
"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Lookin' for the opps, they been hidin'
I grew up 'round drugs, sex, and violence
We turnt off they street, we heard sirens
Since a juvenile, I been wylin'
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange."

As for the exchange, Buko, feel free pick whichever of Marceline, Richard, or Amber you think is most interesting.
[+] V7 Roster
Marceline Carlson

Richard Smith

Ming Robinson

Amber Yates
[+] V6 Roster
Wiki Pages:

V6 Meanwhile:
|-#-#-|
[+] V5 Roster
Wiki Pages:
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

We talked about it briefly for a bit and I do really need to read v6 like at all, so I'd like to give Penelope Fitzgerald a look through if that'd be all right.

I know it's bending the rules a bit since I don't have any v6 content at all but I'd like to offer Desiree Beck as tribute, just reading her island content is all right but out of any pregame thread if you wanted to look at Generation Loss or Say Yes! To T!nn!ss!!, that'd be good too.
Zetsu

Post by Zetsu »

oooh this seems cool and fun :0

Megan pretty pls?
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

I'll accept this rule bending, just this once. ;D

Jilly, go ahead and read Penelope, since you requested her.

Zetsu, take your pick of Marceline, Richard, or Amber.
[+] V7 Roster
Marceline Carlson

Richard Smith

Ming Robinson

Amber Yates
[+] V6 Roster
Wiki Pages:

V6 Meanwhile:
|-#-#-|
[+] V5 Roster
Wiki Pages:
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

Oh boy it's time for the first critique!~

Added a "thread highlight" section to this critique and all future critiques to help differentiate my critique thread from Toben's!~

Jeremy Frasier

Strength: The biggest strength of Jeremy, and I think of Yugi's writing in general, is just how intimately he connects his character's narratives to their thought process. It's extremely easy to understand exactly why Jeremy is doing what he's doing, exactly what motivates him to take action, and his exact mindset and how that shapes his entire character. It's so strong that even when Jeremy makes an impulsive decision and himself doesn't understand why he did something (like agreeing to go along with Alex) the reader still understands why, because they can externally follow his train of thought and see exactly why he arrived at those conclusions.

All in all, Jeremy feels extraordinarily relatable. Which works wonders in both scenes of deep, quiet introspection (Noland The Liar, The Martyr Approach) and scenes of high intensity where Jeremy has to think his way out (Idiot Launch, Miss Atomic Bomb, Love Runs Out), lending them respectively a sense of deep melancholy and enthralling, nail-biting tension that I think many would struggle to match.

To that end, Jeremy's list of things to accomplish and his repeating internal motifs (0% chance of winning the game; but he said it/he did it) give an excellent through-line that frames his entire story. There's never a question of what's motivating him in a particular scene, and even as his mindset changes for the worse, he still always stays focused on his goals, leaving his story feeling complete, even if a lot of it... well, that's next!

Weakness: Now, it would be easy for me to simply say that there are too many words (which is a criticism that has been leveled at Yugi in the past) but not only do I think that's a weak criticism, I actually don't think it applies! While there are a few examples I could point to of sentences/paragraphs that I think could be trimmed down without affecting Jeremy's narrative, these moments are fairly few and far between, and I think Jeremy's word count is appropriate for Yugi's writing style. What I think is the actual biggest problem Jeremy has is that a lot of the scenes he's in feel wasted. What do I mean by that? Well, often or not Jeremy lacks noticeable agency in his scenes and a lot of his scenes have no noticeable impact on his character.

A significant number of Jeremy's threads, especially early on, mostly consist of him not doing much of anything as he talks to the people around him/action happens around him. While some of the time this talking is productive and leads Jeremy to new conclusions (thus letting us learn more about his mindset and thought process), such as Jeremy's interactions with Alex, most of it leads to no new revelations for Jeremy's character and doesn't significantly impact other characters in the scene. In a lot of his threads, it feels like he could have been safely removed without affecting the outcomes significantly.

Which is a shame, because when Jeremy does act, when he does come to new conclusions, when he allows himself to be a driving force in the threads he's in... it's incredibly good! One particular thread I want to highlight for this exact reason is...

Thread Highlight: Miss Atomic Bomb

Okay, I get it. I have gushed a lot about this thread in the past, but Miss Atomic Bomb is (IMO) Jeremy's absolute standout moment, with Love Runs Out coming in a close second. This scene is structured perfectly by Yugi and Cicada, it being a culminating point for both Ben's character and the first real test that Jeremy experiences since he resolved to do whatever it took to complete his list, even if it meant killing.

The dialectical argument between Ben and Jeremy that starts off the thread is fascinating, showing two different, peaceful-in-theory perspectives on how to approach being trapped on the island and wanting to accomplish something while still not playing for the win. It's particularly strong because neither of them are fully in the right; both make fairly cogent points, and the high-strung emotions induce this sense of dread that the scene can only, inevitably progress from a mere ideological dispute into full on bloodshed.

Then, when the shoe finally drops and the duel begins, the tension is palpable. Both characters realize that this entire idea was a mistake in their own ways, but both also come to the conclusion that it's too late to back out, leaving the reader in a suspense as both of them form plans to worm their way out of the situation and it starts to devolve. Then, when the shot is finally fired, that tension is released in what I can only describe as a "silent moment" in a film, only to be replaced by the dread as the consequences finally come into play.

It's extremely good stuff, and I think everyone should check it out.

Also Ben was right and I'm not just saying that because Penelope is my self insert do NOT @ me.

--

Anyway, Jeremy is done! It is now Yugi's turn for a critique.

Next up, Yuka!
[+] V7 Roster
Marceline Carlson

Richard Smith

Ming Robinson

Amber Yates
[+] V6 Roster
Wiki Pages:

V6 Meanwhile:
|-#-#-|
[+] V5 Roster
Wiki Pages:
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

If i'm reading your OP right you got a couple empty spaces? Talk to me about Jeremiah Anderson please! He has just two pregame threads that I think are both important, and a memory thread that maybe I will find the motivation to finish by the time you get to him, I'll edit a link into this post if it is.
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageG056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
ImageB014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
[+] V7 Characters
ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

I do in fact have a few empty spaces! :0

Feel free to take your pick of my V7 cast for the trade!~
[+] V7 Roster
Marceline Carlson

Richard Smith

Ming Robinson

Amber Yates
[+] V6 Roster
Wiki Pages:

V6 Meanwhile:
|-#-#-|
[+] V5 Roster
Wiki Pages:
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

Imma get you those Amber thoughts
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageG056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
ImageB014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
[+] V7 Characters
ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador

Return to “Critiques”