Lighthouse Ambush

A lighthouse, very reminiscent to the one used on the island for one of the BR ACTs. If used well, this could be quite the grand place to barricade one's self in, or gather a large group in.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Still in the lighthouse spying on us, I think.
IC: "I'll watch the back entrance while you make the Molotovs, alright?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

sounds good to me.
uriel ran as quickly as he could towards the kitchen,
where he found half a dozen empty wine bottles.
someone ended the last battle royale with a party, uriel thought.
then he ran up the stairs, until he reached the top.
filling the bottles took less than a minute, and when they where all
filled, uriel climbed down the stairs.
' fatigue rears it's ugly head ' .
sweat dripped from his head when entered the main hall again.

finally, uriel thought.
he placed the bottles on the floor and started to take his jacket off.
then he wripped his shirt of and started to make little rags of it.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Uriel avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Good, you found the materials. Nothing happened here, it's almost like they're waiting."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

more time for us to plan this.
and more time for us to make some sort of shelter.
we could seal the entrance to the main hall with a table.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Uriel avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"We could do that. But they seem to be huddled in front of that broken window. One Molotov there would kill all three, or at least hurt them."
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

to risky, we can't see if we hit them or not.
let us walk up the stairs instead and trow the molotovs out one of the windows there.
we can hardly miss from there.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Jacob nodded in agreement and headed to the stairs.
"Meet me up there once the Molotovs are finished."
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Outside the lighthouse, the three boys were simply standing, not making any movements. To Adam, this seemed to be, well - stupid. Adam decided that if fighting was what they would have to do, then he would try and do it as smartly as possible. Looking at Hawley, he pointed the barrel of his gun upwards, and then moved his finger in a circle around it, an indication that he felt they should circle the lighthouse.

Mentally, he checked himself. This could be the last time he actually felt good, uninjured. Sighing, he shook his head.

Man, this fucking blows. I'd rather be at home, listening to a decent CD or something...

With that, he began to make his way around the lighthouse, slowly but surely.
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Good idea," Alan said, "you guys circle the area to see if they try to escape. I'll stay and monitor things here."
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

Ready when you are, uriel replied.
the witch hunter followed his allie up the stairs, not noticing that their
targets where surrounding them.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Hawley blinked, but nodded at both Adam's idea and at Alan's words slowly starting to move along the other side of the lighthouse. Personally, like it mattered, he didn't like this at all...

Every since knife-boy had popped out of the window cutting Alan, and then dissapered and hadn't reappered. It just his mind racing with one to many thoughts of what the hell could be happening inside the lighthouse.

"Should've stayed at the bloody clinic..."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

As Jacob looked down from the higher levels of the lighthouse, he saw that the three had split up. Now he'd need three Molotovs to finishe the job. Silently taking one Molotov from Uriel, Jacob chose Hawley as his first target. He lit the rag of the Molotov and hurled it out the window at Hawley.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Hawley paused in his steps for a moment glancing forward at toward the edge of the cliff that lay some feet ahead, taking a look back over his shoulder at where he had came from wondering lightly if it was the best idea to have left the wounded Alan on his own.

But thoughts where thrown to the side as a loud sound filled his mind, the explosion of fire sent him falling back against the ground. The shotgun thrown from his hands and falling to the ground an arm's reach away.

His head hurting from where he had landed, he slowly sat up rubbing the spot hardly taking note of the fire that had caught his under-shirt's sleeve ablaze till he felt the flames licking at the skin under there.

Using his other hand, he quickly beaten out the flames sighing a more than happy relief that his arm hadn't been charred in any way. Moving quickly, he reached out grasping his weapon and moving back onto his feet. "I knew I should have stayed at the fucking clinic." He hissed, before moving quickly back the way he came around the lighthouse.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

Uriel placed the rest of the molotovs on the ground, and looked around.
the room they where in was probably used as a bedroom,
and when he looked at a small table, he got an idea.
he picked it up and placed it outside the room, in front of the steps.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Cursing to himself, Jacob fired another Molotov at Hawley, making it land just ahead of him so it would hit where he was going, and not where he was while moving.

Return to “The Lighthouse”