Lighthouse Ambush

A lighthouse, very reminiscent to the one used on the island for one of the BR ACTs. If used well, this could be quite the grand place to barricade one's self in, or gather a large group in.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Seeing Alan fall, and seeing the red of blood jolted Adam into a sense of alarm. Raising his pistol, he followed Hawley's lead, keeping a close aim on the window, but glancing back and forth between that and the door. He wasn't a fan of killing, but if it were him or them, he'd most definitely choose them.
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Jacob looked around the room, looking for anything he could use to defeat the gun-users of the enemy group. He knew there was a back door somewhere on the other side of the house. Going through there, he could probably take them from the side, forcing them into a situation where their guns would be just as likely to hit each other as him.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

Uriel opened his eyes after yet another prayer to his god.
Jacob, we aren't ready to deal with these lost souls yet.
but do not worry, God gave me a plan.
Let us run, live to fight another day.
we can barricade the door with a chair, and make a run to
the back door.
even god can't save us if we would have to fight them in our current state.
what do you think brother, should we make a run for it ?
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Uriel avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Jacob sighed. "I agree, we can't beat them yet. Get to the river that divides this island in half, I'll distract them and meet you there." he said, gripping his knife harder.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Hawley kept his aim up as he took a quick glance to Alan, eyeing the blood noticeable on his face. "You alright over there? Didn't get you to bad did they?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Not sure. I don't think it went too deep, but it probably went to the muscle." Alan said, breathing a bit heavily.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

"Shit." He returned, that wound was deep enough. Course if they where back in the real word doctors would stitch up anything that deep. With limited suppiles they might have to pray that the wound would heal on it's own.

Focusing his mind of medicine he returned to looking about all the windows, and door he could see on the lighthouse. Perhaped for another attack if it happened.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Wait for the others again.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

and leave you alone ?
uriel looked deep into jacobs eyes.
i won't let you fight this battle alone.

we have a knife, a crossbow and a pipe wrench.
how can we use this to defeat our gun wielding enemy's ?
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Uriel avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Garrett didn't drop his crossbow, he escaped with it.
IC: "With just a knife and a wrench, it will be tough." Jacob agreed.
"But the advantage of guns dissapates in close quarters. Plus, these guys don't look like the type who'll risk shooting their friends by using the guns at close range."
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

ooc: ok, thought he dropped it.

ic: they will break in sooner or later.
i have a plan, but it is one with a great risk.
do you think there's gasoline in this lighthouse ?
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Of course, it's to fuel the flame that is the light's source." Jacob answered, looking out the window breifly.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

then let us burn them, like our ancestors did with witches in days long passed.
we will lure them in this hall.
and then, when there is no way back, we will light it up and show these kids what hell really looks like.
the only problem is: chances are that this whole place will go down with them.
what do you think of this plan brother ?
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"As you said, we'd go down with them." Jacob replied. "It is a good idea though. If there are any glass containers and rags, we could make Molotov Cocktails to throw at them."
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

ooc: by the way, what happend to the girl ?

ic: we should be able to reach the exit in time, so i don't think that would be a problem.
rags could be made from my tshirt, and i believe that there are some glass bottles in the kitchen.
but how will we get them inside ?
and what will we do if they look for another way in ?

for the first time in his life, uriel started to loose his faith.

Return to “The Lighthouse”