Lighthouse Ambush

A lighthouse, very reminiscent to the one used on the island for one of the BR ACTs. If used well, this could be quite the grand place to barricade one's self in, or gather a large group in.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Hawley lifted the shotgun up in his arms somewhat, watching the other boy. "Roger that."

Quite the dare-devil he had been stuck with, hopefully the person or persons behind this door didn't have a gun. Because whoever was behind the door might not be so kind as Hawley was at the moment.

(( ooc: Oh, yes. orangeflamingo, and batspleenfriend will probably be stopping by this board sometime this week. ))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Jacob ducked as he took a look out the window.
"Damn, both of Alan's companions have guns, and he told them to shoot if anything happened! How am I going to get out of this?"

Alan, who had been near the window, stopped.
"How are you going to get out of what?" he asked Hawley and Adam, thinking they had said the sentence he had heard.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

"Oi, who you talking to?" Hawley questioned lightly, great. Now Alan seemed to be hearing things, or at least talking to himself. Glancing at the lighthouse once more he cocked a brow.

Was there someone in there?
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Weird, I coulda sworn you said something." Alan said to Hawley. Something wasn't right here. He had the feeling he was being watched.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Adam shook his head, and shrugged.

"I didn't say anything, man. Maybe you're hearing things?"
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"I swear, somebody said something." Alan said, looking either confused or frightened, possibly both.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

"Well neither of us said anything. And let's not hope that he's hearing voices, we don't need anyone going crazy on us." He muttered, dropping the weapon in his arms somewhat, keeping his eyes on the lighthouse.

There was something odd about all this...

"So we going in, or what?"
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

(Coming from: Selene Arrives)

ooc: sorry that i'm late.

what happend ?
uriel stood up and looked around.
the fight !
memories started to come back.
jacob, what happend ?
jacob?

suddenly, uriel realised that he woke up right in time for round two.
this time, i will not fail father.
the witch hunter walked as silent as possible towards the right side of the door, ready to attack.

ooc: where is everybody from?
the last fight took place when i was in my bed, so i guess there's quite a big time diffrence.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Uriel avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: I think we're in the same room, I'm assuming Garrett knocked you out temporarily with a crossbow and now you're near the window Jacob's at.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

ooc: something like that.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Uriel avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Let's go with that, just go to Jacob and ask what you missed.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Hawley blinked somewhat as a noise caught his attention, it was somewhat loud. So it wasn't to hard to make out... There was someone in there, Lifting the weapon in his arms again he kept his eyes and the muzzle on the door. "Now I'm hearing something."
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Alan nodded and turned around.
"Let's g-" he was interrupted by Jacob coming out of the window longe enough to slash his face under his left eye, sending him to the ground in pain. As blood gushed out of the slash wound, Alan seriously considered the possibility of death for the first time.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

As the male came out the window, taking a slash to Alan's face sending him to the ground. "Damn it all." Hawley hissed, lifting the shotgun into an aimed postion at the window as he moved somewhat closer to where Alan had fell.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Putting his hand to the injury, Alan walked to the side of the window. If the person who had just attacked him came out again, they'd be filled with lead in an instant.

Return to “The Lighthouse”