LookOUT (Umi, Aiden and Daisuke)

A lookout point which provides a look at the whole island. Be wary of the fact that with one push, you could go tumbling down the lookout point and fall to your death.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Kiyoko looked up at the boy in the wheel chair who,as expected, Spoke in english

"ainiku, funiochinai (sorry,I dont understand you)"

Kiyoko mumbled as she looked at the boy in the wheelchair with her glasses slightly offcenter.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Andrew looked at the Japanese girl and shrugged, shaking his head.

"I'm guessing she doesn't speak English, right? Shit..."

Daisuke seemed indisposed with his own thoughts for the time being, so Andrew motioned at himself. "Andrew." He couldn't help but grin and gave a thumbs-up sign to the girl.
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
NyteDarkness*

Post by NyteDarkness* »

Cassandra looked towards the group and noticed quite a few people were paying attention to her. That was an oddity, she thought, if she doesn't say anything usually no one ever talks to her. Nobody seemed scared of her or hostile towards her, that was a very good thing indeed. Perhaps in this group she could even make some new friends. At least she would have friends with her if she died, she thought.

"I'm Cassandra Roivas, and none of you are going to know me. I'm one of the kids from a different school," she said, "If you have any plans or anything I'd be more than happy to help. I'd do just about anything to get off this damned island."

She regretted saying that last part right away. By just about anything of course she didn't mean that she would kill everyone, but it may have came off that way.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! River avatar by Kermit.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Umi nodded towards Cassandra.

"I feel the same way, though right now it seems like we'll have to bide our time and wait for someone to get an idea on how to communicate a plan. Wish I would've taken language instead of biology now," she replied to the growing group, laughing nervously.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

"Hi," Aiden smiled at Cassandra, "we're open to all the help we can get. Your definately welcome."

God his arm hurt so bad.

"Do you have any ideas? I was thinking if we can some kind of outside communication," he turned to the others, "via a laptop, we might have a chance... the only problem is that i'm sure they have a knowledge of every language out there which is why we need to think outside the box..." Aiden smiled half heartedly... "anyone know klingon?"
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Aiden avatar by Kermit.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

"Psshh, a Star Trek fan? I kind of pegged you to be a Star Wars nut," Umi said smiling at Aiden. "It's good to hear you talking again," she continued as she gave him a big hug, "I was worried there for awhile, you know? Seemed like you weren't coming out of it."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

Aiden laughed and hugged her back, "I can't really say I'm feeling much better to tell you the truth, but I think I'm thinking straight again... I just hope we can avoid insepticimia."

He gave Umi a wry smile as the embrace ended, "and who says I'm a trekkie! Actually I think I've seen maybe one Star Trek episode in my day... or was it a movie, I dunno... whatever it was I couldn't really follow it. I have however seen Daddy Day Care, and that's enough to know that there are ways of communicating without these assholes listening in..." Aiden moved back, smiled and fumbled for a piece of paper from his pack and motioned the others in. Pulling out a notebook and pen, he began to write.

'The government will recognize world languages, like Dai's native Japanese for instance, but if we use something obscure, we can hit them in their blind spot... they'll never know what we're saying. We know there are cameras, but there have to be places that they haven't placed them. I bet that we can find some computers or maybe even a laptop at the schoolhouse.'

He pointed to the his map and the location of the school.

'If we can find those, and a blindspot, all we need is a cell phone with a working phone line...'

He held up his mobile and grinned.

'I already checked and text messages work, so i assume that these terrorists think there's no way we could hack the system anyway... basically their rubbing in our faces how dumb they think we are. I bet if we send anyone any important information though, they'll blow our collars in an instant... I'm no computer wiz or anything, but they have to have some kind of net access to be pulling something like this off... there communicating to places away from this island I know it... we can utilize that... we just need to find someone smart enough to get us connected..."

He looked up questioningly at his comrades.

'After that all we need to do is find a basic instant message system... it's not plausible to use pig latin or klingon because those vary from the easily cracked codes to the nearly impossible to understand... unless one of you is a trekkie, then we just need to find some star trek geek (no offense) and they can inform Amanda's father and the government of where we are... I bet they are searching for us already especially with the Vice President's daughter here... if none of us has any idea how to speak it, theres no use in trying to learn, we'll be dead before that ever happens... this is where I'm stuck though... any code we make that can be broken by someone on the outside, I'm sure could be broken by these monsters... I'm kinda stuck here. I know it's a longshot, but it's all we have... we need to let people know where we are, without letting Danya and his goons know that they know.'

Aiden sat back and spoke in a barely audible whisper, "theres gotta be some way for people to find us."

This was all very risky, and Aiden was surely open to any other plans his friends might have to offer... even on the off chance that they arranged a gettaway, there was still the issue of the collars, not to mention the fact that cameras were watching their every move, still Aiden felt that their only hope was through some kind of outside assistance and he hoped that Umi, Dai, Andrew, Cassandra and the others would all agree.

"Any other ideas?"

He knew it was flawed, but maybe just maybe this plan could be perfected.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Aiden avatar by Kermit.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

Before anyone could answer Danya made his rant about the deathes and... painfully, the fanfictions. Aiden blushed bright crimson... people out there were writing smut about him and Dai. The thought made him a bit sick... that kind of stuff was something Aiden liked to keep private... and people were writing about it... he looked at Dai nervously, then glanced at Umi who must have been utterly horrified about the fanfitions about her and Kichiro... the sickos. And still Aiden felt guilty... nine classmates had lost their lives in the last several hours and all Aiden could do was feel embarressed about the public imposing on his love life.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Andrew shrugged at Aiden. "Well, I don't have any myself, but it's worth a try..."

The way that Andrew looked at it, any plan with any chance of success was better than dying in this game. He'd already almost died in the real world, and the real world was where he planned to die, not in some sick terrorist's game.

He reached into his knapsack and pulled out his cell-phone. He had realized that it was with him earlier on but hadn't bothered trying to call out. He hadn't had any signal and if there really were mics on the collars, they'd likely be detonated immediately if he tried calling out.

Perhaps he wouldn't try calling out? Maybe he'd try calling from one person to another on the island? He wondered if they'd let Adam keep his phone. If Andrew was going to escape, he wanted his best friend with him. He looked at the little device, and frowned. No signal. Perhaps if he got to higher ground...as the rain began to fall, Andrew cursed silently. That was just wonderful. He moved the joystick on the side so that the wheelchair's motor moved him up towards the highest point on the lookout.
[+] V7

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20

[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

Ross Miller

2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

V6 (2015)
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

"Andrew where are you going," Aiden called, but he was gone.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Andrew moved his wheelchair up to the highest point on the entire island. As he turned to look at the island itself, he was taken completely aback by it's beauty, and just simply how MUCH of it there was. Looking down, he saw what looked like a series of jagged rocks, and a shore of sorts to the left, and to his right he saw a forest, the open fields, and much more of the island. It was incredible, to be honest. The rain made it look almost magical, a description that Andrew figured hardly fit in such a situation like this. Magical. What would be magical would be if we could get off of this hell-hole.

Looking down at his silver metallic cell-phone, he couldn't help but grin with joy as he saw two bars of signal. Figuring that they'd probably wouldn't have any qualms about him calling another person on the island on his cell phone, he quickly dialed in the number of one Adam Dodd, his best friend. The way he looked at it, he would either be able to meet up with Adam, or if he got lucky and he somehow avoided getting put on the island, he'd get a lifeline out. Which would be key in having an escape plan. As he pressed the 'SEND' button, he couldn't help but think of a song that he had been arguing Adam about before they had left...he couldn't think of the one. A big smile flashed upon his face though, as the phone began to ring.

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

And finally, a voice on the other end. Andrew grinned widely.

"DODD! It's Lipson!"

The voice on the other end spoke a little, and Andrew sighed.

"Wait, wait...let me guess...you're stuck on some island with a collar on your neck and there are wackos trying to get you to kill your friends...?"

The voice on the other end let out a disappointed sigh.

"...because I'm fuckin' stuck here too, man. They kidnapped me in the middle of the goddamned night!"

The voice became angry on the other end, but Andrew let him rave for a moment.

"Dude...shit...this is so messed up, guy. But I'm with a bunch of people, we have a plan to try and get out!"

The excitement on the other end of the line was completely evident.

"Uh, let's see...Umi Martin, Aiden Ambrose, and three kids who aren't from our school, a guy name Daisuke, a girl named Cassandra, and an Asian girl who doesn't speak English whose name I don't know. What about you...? Got anyone with you?"

Andrew listened for a moment, pangs of recognition and a smile going across his face as he did so.

"Alright man, it's a fuckin' party where you are." He chuckled. "Now look, here's what I think we should do...we need to meet up, and we can get off of this rock, you know? So why don't we-"

It was at that exact moment that everything lit up like the sky on the 1st of July. Andrew stiffened as he felt an odd sensation going down his body. He tingled a little, and he found it quite odd. His fist clenched the cell phone, but his arm fell dead to his side. He tried moving it, but to no avail.

What the fuck?

His wheelchair abruptly spun to the right, and then to the left. Andrew was perplexed. What was happening?

It was at that moment that he remembered the song that him and Adam had been arguing about. He hadn't believed that it was Aerosmith that Eminem had sampled for his hit 'Sing for the Moment' and upon the two listening to the song, Andrew had realized that Adam had been right.

Strange thing to think about now...

He glanced over at his companions, all of whom were looking at him with a look of complete shock. Andrew was infinitely confused. What was going on? He looked down at his arm and then - he KNEW. His arm, and his hand, were a mass of burnt flesh, and the cell phone that he held in his hand - the reason that it hadn't fallen as he dropped it was because it had been fused to his hand.

Andrew Lipson had been hit by lightning.

As he felt his wheelchair completely power off, a dull feeling settled into the pit of his stomach - if the power was off, that surely meant that the brakes...

As he began to feel himself moving backwards, all he could think of was that song...

Every time that I look in the mirror
all these lines on my face getting clearer
the past is gone;
it went by like dusk to dawn
Isn't that the way?
Everybody's got their dues in life to pay

The wheelchair rolled slowly back towards the edge of the lookout point, and towards the rocks near-to the Eastern shore below. As Andrew felt the ground leave him, his life flashed before his eyes...

...playing with action figures as a four-year old, playing with his father in their backyard. Happy, and not a care in the world...

...playing roller-hockey, and meeting a red-headed kid who wasn't too bad at the game at all, the guy soon becoming a close friend of his...

...absolutely ruining any and everyone in the pool circuit at his school, grinning as he sunk every single ball before his opponent had a chance to shoot...

...watching his sister come home from the hospital, and as a six-year old knowing that he'd need to be a big brother now...

...the moments before his accident, Andrew drumming his feet on the underside of the car, wondering what kind of bruises he'd get at the paintball range...

...rehab in the hospital, struggling with many sleepless nights facing the fact that he'd never walk again...

...that last day, wishing Adam and the others goodbye onto a trip he wouldn't be able to go on...

...that he'd end up going on anyways, waking up in a ditch with a gun in his pack and a collar around his neck...

Andrew felt free-fall for a moment, and he had to admit, the feeling was incredible. He felt weightless, and for a moment it seemed like he could fly...

Yeah, I know nobody knows
where it comes and where it goes
I know it's everybody's sin
you got to lose to know how to win...

As his body rotated down in the free-fall, he saw the rocks coming up quickly. As a natural instinct, he raised his one good arm, trying to protect himself from the impact. Such a move would be futile.

I'm going to die...oh god...

The impact wasn't what Andrew had expected it to be. His arm hit the rocks first, shattering the majority of the bones inside of it, and sending it wrenching out of its socket to a rather disgusting-looking position behind him. Amazingly enough, the arm managed to actually take away from some of the impact, and when he landed on his shoulder, it was only a severely broken collarbone that he would feel break. He felt himself bounce off of the rocks, and that was when his wheelchair, which had come loose during his fall and bounced off of a portrusion in the cliffs, hit him and sent him hurtling towards the beach...

Half my life's in books' written pages
live and learn from fools and from sages
you know it's true
all the things come back to you

The surprise to Andrew at this point was the cool sand that he felt against his face as he hit the beach face-first. This was amazing. He was ALIVE. As he looked out towards the water, he couldn't help but manage a small grimace. Andrew Lipson, the crippled teenager, the one who nobody thought would last - survives a fall down a cliff! Fucken' eh!

Andrew analyzed himself quickly. He couldn't move his arms, and obviously his legs didn't work, so any damage to them he wouldn't even realize. Perhaps if he got any kind of feeling back into his arm; which happened to be lying in front of him, cell-phone completely welded into his hand, he would be able to pull himself up and find someone who could help put him back together. Andrew figured that now was time to play the waiting ga-

His heart immediately sank, as he looked at the time reflected on his cell-phone. It was evening, and the tides...

...the tides...

It all made sense now...the cool sand on his face, the rain...the sand was cool not because of the rain, but because of the fact that he was so close to the ocean...

Andrew Lipson, the paralyzed boy who had survived a fall down the cliff, couldn't help it, as tears flowed down his face. He silently cursed God. It wasn't fair. How was it that he could survive a fall down a cliff, but then be cursed to die like this? If only he could roll over onto his back, he'd be okay. All he had to do was turn onto his back. That was it.

And he couldn't. Try as he might, he couldn't do it.

Sing with me, sing for the years
sing for the laughter and sing for the tears
sing it with me now, if it's just for today
an' maybe tomorrow the good Lord will take you away...

As the water began to brush up against his face, all he could think about was that one song...it seemed so long ago since he had listened to it...but the words, they came so clearly...

Sing with me, sing for the years
sing for the laughter and sing for the tears
sing it with me now, if it's just for today
an' maybe tomorrow the good Lord will take you away...

As the water flowed over his face, Andrew futiley tried to hold his breath, which caused one more single tear to roll down the part of his face not yet covered by the water.

What's even the point...? I want my mommy...

And as those last thoughts echoed through his head, all that he heard as he choked and swallowed the salty water which quickly filled his lungs, and as his consciousness, his life filtered away into the water...

Dream on, dream on, dream on,
dream yourself a dream come true
dream on, dream on, dream on,
and dream until your dream comes true...

...Andrew Lipson, Boy #16....DEAD.
[+] V7

[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

Ross Miller

V6 (2015)
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

"Oh my fucking God," Aiden cupped his hand over his mouth as he watched Andrew disappear through the rainy mist and off the edge of the steep cliff.
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

As Chi reached the top of the cliff she was supposed to jump off, she saw more people. They looked pretty appauled by something.
*Ah fuck* she thought to herself, *I can't kill myself with people watching me.*
"Excuse me," she looked at the boy closest to her...oh I think I know him. "Aiden? Is that your name?"
When she saw his hand over his mouth, looking shocked, Chi asked, "Are you okay?"
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

"Oh my God," Aiden scarcly noticed Chi, but still he managed to respond... "Andrew... oh my God... he just fell of the top of... oh my God..."

Tears began to trickle down his face.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Umi began to shake uncontrollably after the announcement. Perhaps it was the "fame" the game was getting, or maybe it was the number of deaths in this report. But what really knocked her senseless, what really caused her mind to start to crack, was the fact that her own brother - a brother she had not even known existed - was killed. And she hadn't even tried to save him. She let him go, she let him run away from her when he could have been safe in her group.

She dropped the MAC-10, the gun sliding from her finger tips as she began to feel the guilt wash over her. Umi was completely numb, even as she was only a few feet away from where Andrew fell off the cliff to his death. His body washed over wish the waves, and tears welled up in her eyes. They weren't for him. They weren't even for Kichiro.

Those tears that welled up in her eyes were for the hatred she had for Mr. Danya. The plain truth was that she wanted to kill him, she wanted to make him pay for this sadistic game he was playing. And she was going to do it one way or another.

"Y-you..." she mumbled as her voice caught in her throat. "You son of a bitch. You no good piece of shit! How are you considered human!"

Her eyes found what looked like a small camera, and she focused on it intently as she continued her speech.

"I am personally going to rip your eyes out so you can watch yourself die! I'm going to use every bone in my body to make you pay for what you've done, and I will--" she cut short.

There was something wrong.

"Hey... guys? Which one of you knows about cameras?"

Return to “Lookout Point”