arrival

A rather makeshift hospital. It's small, and has only one room to it, much like the school building. The hospital's white tiled walls seem to scream for some color... maybe you can provide? Inside, the hospital has many first aid kits, many of which are empty. If you're lucky enough, you can find something helpful in this building.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Eddie glanced back at Miranda and shrugged.

"Hell, I don't know. I just started walking in a direction I thought would take us there, we just so happened to stumble into this at the same time. Shit, is that one of the Hughes brothers?"

Looking out into the fray, he finally decided that taking a step in might be an idea. Checking to make sure his pistol was loaded, he stood up and emerged from the brush in front of the group, nodding to them all as he came to a halt.

"Well, if it isn't the Hughes brothers..." He then glanced to the side, recognizing Aiden Ambrose from a class he'd been in. "...and Ambrose...what's happenin', guys?"

With that, he heartily laughed.
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Daisuke stood, watching as a bunch of people emerged from various places
~They all know each other...hopefully thats a good thing~
Dai felt isolated as he saw them greet each other and Aiden ~Even if they're not playing, will they trust me? I seem to be the only one not from...what was the school again?~ He shook the thoughts from his mind and concentrated on watching the new arrivals, keeping a tight grip on his gun
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

Mallory felt like she was going insane. The one guy who she'd called out to had magically multiplied into several... she wasn't sure how comfortable she was in the presence of so many people, most of which guys. The only girl seemed to be dead. Or unconscious... Mallory wasn't sure. Did they all kill her?... no, why would they be carrying her if she was one of their victims?... unless it was some weird ass cult thing...

Her thoughts were interupted by the boy (the original boy, she thought to herself) extending his hand to her. Jeremy, eh? The name seemed to strike a familar chord... he was probably some jock or something that the other girls all adored. Looking around slowly, some of the others seemed to be vaguely recognisable as people she'd passed in the corridoors from time to time. She wasn't remotely concerned that none of them seemed to show her any signs of recognition, they all probably saw her as the 'scary goth chick' occasionally wandering around the school.

She scrambled to her feet as the others greeted each other with gusto. Ok, so there doesn't appear to be anyone hostile here... at least, not hostile like the two back at the coppice... Looking around, she noticed one of the guys hanging back slightly from the others. Maybe he wasn't with the others. Maybe he didn't know the others... she could relate her situation to his quite well.

Feeling inspired by her earlier act of communication, she smiled at him slightly. "This is all a bit too much, huh?" she said quietly.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Elise avatar by Kermit.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

(Yeah i FEEL like waking Heather up early so Nyeh!)

Heather showly opened her eyes to see that she was moving, did someone pick her up or was she sleepwalking. Turning her head she saw the back of Fred's head or was it Glenn's she really couldnt tell. Also she noticed that there were other people's voices, not of Jeremy, Fred, or Glenn, One of them sounded feminine.

"Where am I, Fred, And Who else is there?"

Heather still felt a little woozy from the blood loss, and STILL couldnt move one of her legs, but was otherwise alright, just dazed and confused.

(brain hurt no more posting when sleepy)
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Daisuke glanced behind himself to Aiden, hoping the other had some idea of what to do, unfortunatly, the other seemed zoned out
~It's up to you Dai...what do you do?~
Sighing and having the brainfart equivallent of ~Fuck it, i'm probably gonna die either way~ He decided to speak out to the group of people that appeared to be multiplying like rabbits outside
~now...what do I say....~
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy turned and saw Fred and Heater arrive. Still holding his sickle he ran to them and said, "Fred, hey, this place is full of people, I don't see anyone dangerous yet." Jeremy looked at Heather and saw she was awake, "Hey, how you feeling?" Jeremy looked at the two, relieved they were back together again.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

(( *cough*Glenn*cough* He's there to you know. :P ))

Fred gave a light nod Eddie's way at the sight of the familiar face, "Hey Eddie." He mused, tilting his head to the said a little as Heather also spoke, "We're at the clinic duckie, hopefully be able to fix that knee of your's."

He looked off again, but this time as Jeremy came up. "Ne, mate. What happened to you? Thought we lost you for a while there."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

The smile faded from her face as the boy appeared to have given her the brush off. She went back to her usual awkward, uncomfortable self as she folded her arms across her chest. It was self comforting, almost reassuring. She couldn't deny that the presence of so many people (and armed people, at that- she thought of the handcuffs still in her rucksack) was making her slightly nervous; she had been under the impression that there had been just the one.

It was almost like being at school. If school had weapons, explosive collars and so on... it was the same atmosphere of invisibility. People were just chatting and talking as if she wasn't there. Thinking about the kind of situation she was in, perhaps that would be to her advantage... maybe it was a good thing that she was being ignored.

But what now? She couldn't very well just run off, everyone else would blatantly see her, and even worse, suspect her of 'playing the game'. Feeling slightly trapped, she scraped circles in the floor with her heel. There wasn't really any reason for it, but it helped her concentrate, and gave her something to do while her former classmates did a little catching up.

Without me.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Elise avatar by Kermit.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

(OOC: Elise..didnt realise your character was talking to Daisuke oops :P)

Daisuke took his attention from the other who were in conversation, he noticed a girl on her own, Aiden and he would need a new 'group' if thier previous escape plan was ever going to work, he decided to start by talking to her, then approach the large group, hoping Aiden would know who was potentially hostile "ano.." he searched for something to say...'are you palying the game' was just to...wrong "are you alone?" ~nani Daisuke? did your brain go on holiday??~
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Eddie looked over the group, and chuckled.

"So what, are we all just gonna' stand here, or are we going to go inside. I tell you, I could use a fucking chair! And hey, shit...Aiden, you aren't lookin' so good, pal! And uh, who's the clown?"

Eddie pointed at Daisuke, shrugging his shoulders as he looked around the group.
[+] V7

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20

[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

Ross Miller

2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

V6 (2015)
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy looked at Fred, Glenn, and Heather. He replied, "I was just runing up ahead, I thought I lost you guys at first, but I realized I was just moving to fast." Jeremy looked at the rather large group and he said to the theesome in front of him, "So this is a pretty big group standing around. Think this is a problem? Or....maybe we could all work together. Safety in numbers...." Jeremy turned around to look at everyone else standing in front of the hospital.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Daisuke felt slightly insulted when the boy had called him a 'clown' but ignored it, Aiden seemed too sick to be really listening so he decided to go with what Aiden had said earlier, he addressed the group of strangers "I think we should work together...we have an idea of how to escape, but a large group would stand a better chance"

He watched the other's faces for thier reactions.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Eddie stepped forward and looked at Daisuke, an amused glint in his eyes as he looked the other boy up and down.

Yeah, okay, maybe the clown remark was a little...premature, this guy looks like one of those 'Land of the Dead' rejects...

Nonetheless, he looked Daisuke straight in the eye.

"You've got a plan, huh? Well...let's hear it, then. No point agreeing to something that won't work, or is suicide. C'mon, clowny. Out with it..."

Eddie was beginning to become hostile, which was something that happened in stressful situations. All these guns...Eddie didn't like it, not one bit. Something happened and then that would be it, everyone'd be dead.
[+] V7

[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

Ross Miller

V6 (2015)
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

(OOC: I don't actually know what the plan was...I was awol when they thought it up >_< *hopes Tayli gets his butt online soon* so if my character says something but Aiden says something different, pretend Dai said the same thing..pwease *bats eyelashes*)

Daisuke bit his tongue to prevent himself fomr responding to the 'clown' remark, slinging insults at each other could quickly spiral into shooting at each other "I don't think it's a veyr smart move to go blurting out our escape plan out in front of the cameras..but it does work, the only reason we're not out of here already was a freak accident involving lightning"
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

Mallory glanced up from her stubborn dirt scraping to see what appeared to be a mini face-off.

Great, more aggressiveness, just what we need... as if we don't have enough...

Feeling very at risk without any sort of weapon to defend herself with, she hugged herself tighter, excluding herself from the group more and more.

Just make it stop... everyone just stop fighting...

She felt something run down her face. She was crying? Shocked, she reached up her hand to touch her cheek. Yeah, it was definitely water... but why? Maybe the stress of the game, her homesickness and her general lonliness had gotten the better of her-

Atchoo!!

- or maybe she was just suffering from hayfever. Her eyes watered up and her nose started to run.

"Shit," she mumbled. She went to reach into her pocket for some tissues only to grasp at air.

Great. All out of tissues, my eyes are watering so bad that I can't see, my brain's gonna dribble out of my nose pretty soon and I'm in the presence of a load of killer kids on Death Island.

Wiping her eyes with her sleeve, she sniffed loudly.

Return to “Makeshift Hospital”