Puella Magi Mafia Game Thread

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Want to play the forum game of intrigue and deception? Find it here.
Riki

Post by Riki »

Thought I have: at the very most we have just two scum players left. That would put the scum level as 28% of all participants which is high enough.

Assuming we mislynch today, and that two people get hit tonight, we still have the day phase after left for town to win the game.

In other words, we can afford to be daring once. I don't really want to repeat my feelings I have since not a lot has changed, but I will wait for Pen to offer her thoughts.
Gervais Frans Lambotte 🎵 Blue Jeans and Bloody Tears 🎵 Martini-Henry Rifle MkIV Pattern
||Selection|Clicks|Lonely|
[+] Version 6
[+] Version 5
O B014 Joachim Lovelace - Ballistic Knife, MP 18, Obsidian Knife - "It doesn't matter. They lost, he lost, I'll lose. That's the nature of the game."
O G042 Aileen Aurora Abdallah - Pair of MMA Gloves, Golf Club & Table Leg -
B059 David Zimmer - Sabre -
[+] One Day
Hycanthe Eickenhorst
Piet Lick
Cedric Matsumoto [INSPO]
MethodicalSlacker

Post by MethodicalSlacker »

Content: I'm bad at this game!

But really I'm hm. I feel like I'm missing something here. Most of the people left in this game are people that have made me suspicious at some point or another. I don't really know how to react to being asked for reads, since it never happens, but I can try and go down the list to try and contribute some content to the overall pool. And the way that I'm going to do that is by reaching really far and really hard and trying to make something from nothing.

Prim: I've been suspicious of Prim before but the circumstances surrounding the attempted vote-train on her make me wary of voting for her because that whole thing seemed rushed and strange and I didn't understand it until it was spelled out for me, and it took until it failed for someone to do so in plain and clear terms as per Kami's insistence. Prim's basically inactive though. Hmm. I don't know how I feel.

Boogie: Grim does really solid analysis here and every point that is raised makes sense. It's big townpoints for Grim and big sus for Boogie. I can't see anything here I disagree with. Boogie's had some doubt cast on him for a while, too? So it's like we've always been aware of this threat and I think that naming the threat and getting votes down on it isn't a bad idea.

Gianni: being megucca is suffering

Cactus: I'm not really bothered but maybe I'm just not thinking here. I'm not good at thinking.

Kami: Big town. Through and through. If Kami flips Mafia I'll be really, really surprised. Done nothing else but contribute good reads and just good conduct throughout.

Grim: Was iffy before this but the reads that Grim dropped were pretty damn solid so I feel like I've shifted gears on Grim as far as townstance goes.

Riki: I'm still caught on something here. I don't know what it is. Less concerned than I was before but something in my gut feels strange, sort of how Grim felt about Cactus.

Ultimately I'm gonna lay down a vote on Boogie. My two other subjects of suspicion are either 1. ghosts or 2. not sus enough. Grim lays down a persuasive case.

VOTE:DMBOOGIE
[+] Recommended Reading Order
—The Heaven Panel—

Image / Image - G051: Lili Williams: 1. Kidnapped from her school trip and thrown into a horrific death game, Lili wanders the wasteland in search of her past life before it slides away from her for good.

Meanwhile 1. From Here On Out [Complete] Marie Bernstein eats ice cream with her friend and gets a text message.

Image / Image - B043: Arthur Bernstein: 2. Arthur watches the waters from the beach, knowing that their presence spells death. Seeking his sister's comfort, he takes up the spear and walks alongside another.

Meanwhile 2. Colorless [Complete] A family reunion under less than ideal circumstances. When trying to unravel the mystery of her brother's death at the hands of esoteric serial terrorists, Marie discovers more than she bargained for.

——The Earth Panel——

𝄇

Image - G026: Liberty "Bert" Wren: 3. It is happening again. To make things right, Bert must understand where things went wrong.

Image - B049: Max Rudolph: 4. The words we use to construct our realities often also make up the links in our chains. Fleeing a vision, Max builds his most elaborate prison yet.

Image - B032: Lucas Diaz: 5. A life lived through the views of others. In pursuit of revenge and his own death, Lucas Diaz interrupts the falling of many dominos.

Meanwhile 3. Because We Love You [Complete] Selections from a Google Drive, never to be logged into again.

Meanwhile 4. The Lines We Draw [Complete] In the process of collecting his brother's memories, Milo Diaz has a fitful morning.

Image - G007: Violet Schmidt: 6. The stars in the night sky do not make pictures. Breathing on both sides of the water, Violet Schmidt journeys to escape the confines of her own mind, and her reality.

Meanwhile 5. Years of Pilgrimage [???] Dana Schmidt is dreaming.

Meanwhile 6. Colorless II [Ongoing] Charlie Bernstein returns to the desert and finds it empty.

Meanwhile 7. Writing the Enigma [Ongoing] Randy Rudolph provides lodgings for Marie Bernstein as she investigates Survival of the Fittest, the city of Chattanooga, and the meaning of water.
———The Hell Panel———

𝄌
¿

[+] Other Threads
Virtual Pilgrimage: Exploring the Pregame Cities of SOTF
KamiKaze

Post by KamiKaze »

What I want to know is why scum hasn't had another shot at Boogie? I know Grim already brought it up, but it bears repeating.

Then again, they haven't gone after Goosey apparently, sooooooooooooo.
MethodicalSlacker

Okay but they don't gain anything by going for Goose. Yes Goose is guaranteed townkill but they're also deliberately choosing not to take out a power role by spending a night kill. Killing Goose would absolutely be a waste.
—The Heaven Panel—

Image / Image - G051: Lili Williams: 1. Kidnapped from her school trip and thrown into a horrific death game, Lili wanders the wasteland in search of her past life before it slides away from her for good.

Meanwhile 1. From Here On Out [Complete] Marie Bernstein eats ice cream with her friend and gets a text message.

Image / Image - B043: Arthur Bernstein: 2. Arthur watches the waters from the beach, knowing that their presence spells death. Seeking his sister's comfort, he takes up the spear and walks alongside another.

Meanwhile 2. Colorless [Complete] A family reunion under less than ideal circumstances. When trying to unravel the mystery of her brother's death at the hands of esoteric serial terrorists, Marie discovers more than she bargained for.

——The Earth Panel——

𝄇

Image - G026: Liberty "Bert" Wren: 3. It is happening again. To make things right, Bert must understand where things went wrong.

Image - B049: Max Rudolph: 4. The words we use to construct our realities often also make up the links in our chains. Fleeing a vision, Max builds his most elaborate prison yet.

Image - B032: Lucas Diaz: 5. A life lived through the views of others. In pursuit of revenge and his own death, Lucas Diaz interrupts the falling of many dominos.

Meanwhile 3. Because We Love You [Complete] Selections from a Google Drive, never to be logged into again.

Meanwhile 4. The Lines We Draw [Complete] In the process of collecting his brother's memories, Milo Diaz has a fitful morning.

Image - G007: Violet Schmidt: 6. The stars in the night sky do not make pictures. Breathing on both sides of the water, Violet Schmidt journeys to escape the confines of her own mind, and her reality.

Meanwhile 6. Colorless II [Ongoing] Charlie Bernstein returns to the desert and finds it empty.

Meanwhile 7. Writing the Enigma [Ongoing] Randy Rudolph provides lodgings for Marie Bernstein as she investigates Survival of the Fittest, the city of Chattanooga, and the meaning of water.
———The Hell Panel———

𝄌
¿

[+] Other Threads
MethodicalSlacker

You have a point about Boogie though.
—The Heaven Panel—

——The Earth Panel——

𝄇

———The Hell Panel———

𝄌
¿

[+] Other Threads
KamiKaze

Post by KamiKaze »

Yeah, I think that's fair. Might be bigger fish to fry, kinda?
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

The votes are as follows:

dmboogie: 2 (Grim Wolf, MethodicalSlacker)
Primrosette: 1 (dmboogie)

Approximately 1 day remains. 8 alive means 5 to lynch. Who do you turn to when darkness falls?
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] v7
the dead:
Image[B040] Dante Valerio - Fell asleep too early.
[V7] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: None Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G014] Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - T-R-I-E-D.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: None Trip: [Start]
Image[B004] Axel Fontaine - Lost his place.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G041] Ivy Langley - Together forever.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]

the living:
ImageArtem Fyodorov - Desperate.
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
ImageZen Alicea Feliciano - On vacation!
[Meanwhile] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
MethodicalSlacker

I think that's a good way to put it, bigger fish to fry.
—The Heaven Panel—

——The Earth Panel——

𝄇

———The Hell Panel———

𝄌
¿

[+] Other Threads
General Goose

Post by General Goose »

Honestly I give town points to Grim for calling me out as suspicious a while back just because I sorta can't see what the scum play would be there? And it's like, something scum would have paid attention to.

Honestly, because I vaguely trust and like their analyses, I will be joining the

VOTE: DMBOOGIE

I also like Riki's mathematical analysis too but I am too bad at maths to question it or check it myself
dmboogie

Post by dmboogie »

Mafia is Fahd fake fake fake true fair fair fair fair tdir fake fake fake fat fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fair fake fake fake dahrvrajr fake fake
dmboogie

Post by dmboogie »

Zetsu said grim was the SK if she sued so y’all better take him down with me
dmboogie

Post by dmboogie »

Ace attorney culprit breakdown YouTube compilation dot mp4
dmboogie

Post by dmboogie »

j
KamiKaze

Post by KamiKaze »

Boogie, are you drunkposting bro?
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

I'm questioning buuuuuuuuuuuut

Vote: prim

While I'm iffy about boogie and others I've questioned prim since the get go and worst case we have another chance to figure out who's a bad guy
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.

Return to “Mafia”