the world is spinning but only in grey

open!

The leadership houses, while smaller than the manor house, are no less extravagant. Each one of the six seems to be competing with its neighbor to be as eye-catching as possible, with many different multicolored designs painted across and decorations adorning them. While the insides all share the same layouts, many different modifications have been made by the former occupants; some have added different furniture items, while some have gone so far as to redecorate the entire interiors of their houses, including one where the interior wall was removed and all seating and beds replaced with cushions.
Buko

Post by Buko »

For a moment, he was lost in his grief and as alone in his misery as he had been with his fury.

Except he wasn’t alone, he was being watched, by dozens now and thousands maybe millions later.

And he wasn’t alone physically.

He felt Declyn’s hand on his own and jerked it away, quickly, instinctevely--last night he had been far too open and he felt emotionally exhausted. He couldn’t handle the attention or the vulnerability. He clammed up and rose up the same.

“Dec,” he whispered hoarsely, “I,” he paused, “I can’t. I’m sorry. I gotta…”

He had to go. He couldn’t stay here any longer--people were dying and he had people to find. Questions to ask and answers to demand. Justice. The truth. He was such a dude, wasn’t he? As if the truth was something he could tackle and grab. It wasn’t. He needed to chase it all the same.

Ivy appeared and she validated his thought process. She needed to go to, didn’t she? Ace had a desire to be alone but he couldn’t leave her be, could he? She seemed quiet now, broken and in some way that empowered Ace. He knew she wouldn’t talk or argue much. She needed him, it was a dynamic and power structure with him on the top. That was selfish, wasn’t it? But Ivy wasn’t a threat, not to him.

Long as she kept her mouth shut.

Don’t go thinkin’ bout her mouth now.

I wasn’t. That was drugs!

Didn’t kiss Meilin on drugs.

I don’t think it was the same kinda drugs!

Or maybe, out here, you ain’t the same kinda dude.

He nodded at her.

“Okay.”

And he headed into the house, he was quick and deliberate, packing his things with a quick focus. He left his shirt and placed on the white cotton tank. He left the duffle bag with his paltry belongings empty and consolidated it into the larger one with his weapon.

He exited the house.

“Follow me,” he said weakly, tears still on his face, his vocal chords already aching, “Let’s not talk for a bit? I know where we’re going.”

He lied.

He didn’t care.

“Stay safe Dec, look out for Amelia, I’ll take care of this one,” he said finally, “We wouldn’t have made it without you. Thank you. I gotta find people. I hope we meet again. Tell, tell Amelia I’m sorry.”

Maybe that was a lie too.

"C'mon Ives."

He left all the same.
[[ Ace Beats Continued In: Day One ]]
((Ivy Langley Continued Elsewhere...))
"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Lookin' for the opps, they been hidin'
I grew up 'round drugs, sex, and violence
We turnt off they street, we heard sirens
Since a juvenile, I been wylin'
Kotorikun

Post by Kotorikun »

I hope we meet again.

"I'll look forward to it!"

he said as he watched their backs disappear.

The sun made his wet face shimmer as he looked down at his hand that was forming into a fist. They were gone. Ivy and Ace were gone and it kinda hurt because he could have really used a hug and he didn't want to be alone because that was scary. But Amelia was still here. He wasn't alone. Declyn rubbed his knuckles with his other hand until it relaxed as he glanced at the broken wood.

He had spent a good portion of the night looking at the photo booth pictures of Ivy and Myles that he had picked up from the floor next to the bed before he put it into her bag. It had made him think back to prom with Myles. When it was just them and many flowers and pretty words and the world seemed peaceful. After all, they were just kids who were trying to figure out their path in life. A path that had suddenly been cut short and off, their phones replaced with guns and knives and silly weapons to please any sick fuck out there.

He wiped his forehead with his arm, his feet leading him to the room where Amelia was while he grabbed his bag on the way. He wasn't going to leave the drugged water bottles in this house. They could still be useful.

"Ace and Ivy just, they left," he said as he moved closer to the girl on the chair. ".....You look like you had a shower as well." He referred to her tears and poked her cheek gently, trying to lift whatever of the happier spirit that was left inside them.

"We should go, too."
[+] V7

ImageDeclyn Grayson-Anthis | aesthetics

last google search - "cool off on hot summer days help"
PREGAME – Past: 1 , 2 | Present: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 | Prom: 1 , 2
ISLAND - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 ,9 , 10

ImageDane Lennox | aesthetics
last google search - "top ski resorts 2018"
ISLAND - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6
V8
follow me on tumblr
Tonyksin

Post by Tonyksin »

Voices were around her but she couldn’t hear them. They sounded muted and out of touch. Like the teacher in Charlie Brown movies. She always loved those. Cuddling on the couch with her grandparents and watching Charlie and his friends search for the great pumpkin. Everything felt warm and comfortable and nice then. Not like now. Now everything felt bad and cold and twisted. She wanted to go back. She didn’t like it here. Not at all, not even a little. She didn’t want to be scared. Or Worried. Or have to wonder if people were being nice or if they were trying to hurt her. Why would they want to hurt her? Why did Ms. Lori try to hurt everyone? It was too hard to try and figure out.

She was so tired.

Amelia felt a poke at her cheek and lifted her face from her knees to see Declyn in front of her. He was smiling, but the things he said felt sad. Ace and Ivy went away. How come? Why didn’t they all go together if people were gonna go? Why did they leave them behind? Amelia hated being left behind.

It was the worst feeling.

But…

Declyn was still smiling. She smiled back. He didn’t leave her behind. He was still here. He came to get her. That made her feel happy. She unwrapped herself from the sheet and wrapped her arms around Declyn, pulling him in for a tight hug She sighed contentedly into the embrace. He smelled like Declyn still. He smelled like home. She wanted to remember that smell forever. She released her hold on him and looked him in the eyes, smiling as big as she could.

“Okay.” She made to stand from the chair, using him as a brace as she did.

“I’ll go get dressed then.” She stated, looking down at what she was wearing.

Amelia went into the bedroom and grabbed her discarded sweater and shirt from the floor. The buttons on her shirt were ripped, so she decided to just leave it behind. She had more clothes in her bag. She dumped the sweater inside the bag and pulled out a new outfit, quickly changing out of the leggings she wore and throwing everything else on. Her new outfit consisted of a no sleeve purple blouse with ruffles around the collar and going down the front of the shirt down to the hem. Replacing her leggings was a lacey black skirt that reached just above her knees. She tied her boots back up and tucked everything else away in her bag, slipping the holster Declyn helped make her around her waist as well.

She walked back out to Declyn and smiled widely at him.

“Okay, I’m ready.” she walked up to the table and grabbed the gun she’d left sitting there. She looked at if for a moment, as if deciding whether she wanted it or not, and tucked it away in it’s holster. She felt like she had to take it.

She walked over to Declyn and entwined her hand with his, smiling at him.

“Just, don’t leave me behind, okay?”

[Amelia Fischer Continued In Know Your Enemy]
V8 Relationship Chart
[+] V8 Kids Lined Up To Die
Sebastian Odegaard - Playing The Leading Man
Yoona Lee - Rejecting Society
Chanel Andersson-Joseph - Changing Her Aesthetic
Marc Hines - Lazer-Focused on the Future
[+] V7 Kiddos
V7:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

ImageLorenzo Tavares B03 - DEAD
Pregame:1 2 3 4 5 Memories:1 2 3 4 Prom: 1 2 3 4 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
ImageGina Petrov G43 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3
ImageJackson Sullivan B36 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 5 Memories: 1 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ImageAmelia Fischer G34 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Kotorikun

Post by Kotorikun »

With his heavy and stinging eyes closed peacefully, Declyn embraced the very needed and warm hug. He almost felt himself drift off into a light slumber, but the hug was too short to let it happen. He couldn’t anyway.

His face showed a neutral expression when Amelia left the room to gather her possessions. During that time, he collected the two bottles of drug water, leaving the empty gatorade behind, and put them inside his ba—

hmm.

Not yet.

His hand stopped, hovering over the bag as he looked at the bottle, his thumb rubbing the surface.

Thinking about it, he found it too risky to store them with his clean water. They could end up being mixed up and shuffled about while being on the move, so telling them apart at first glance would be an asset. Since they didn’t have any pens, he needed to improvise.

While stuffing two crackers into his mouth and pulling a face at the dry and pitiful excuse of a breakfast, he searched through his stuff, through the first aid kit specifically. His conclusion was that the only thing that would leave a clearly visible and permanent mark no matter what was the lighter. Anything else didn’t seem durable enough. Like, he imagined putting a bandage around the bottle, but what if it fell off?

Declyn brushed some crumbs off the corner of his mouth before he put his idea into action.

He held the flame against the cap of the bottle until it darkened, leaving a small spot. It was a matter of seconds until both of the bottles were marked enough to his satisfaction. Now he felt better about putting them inside his bag. He zipped it up good and tight and hoisted it over his shoulder when Amelia announced that she was ready.

Her smile made him smile back at her.

He nodded.

“The same goes for you.”

Taking someone’s hand might suggest the beginning of a journey. But it had long begun. Or, you allow another to take yours, details adorning the timeline. How much could you really alter?

Hand in hand, gun beside gun, they left the house.

[Declyn continued in Know Your Enemy]
[+] V7

ImageDeclyn Grayson-Anthis | aesthetics

last google search - "cool off on hot summer days help"
PREGAME – Past: 1 , 2 | Present: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 | Prom: 1 , 2
ISLAND - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 ,9 , 10

ImageDane Lennox | aesthetics
last google search - "top ski resorts 2018"
ISLAND - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6
V8
follow me on tumblr

Return to “Leadership Houses”