G19- Stings like a bitch

A rather makeshift hospital. It's small, and has only one room to it, much like the school building. The hospital's white tiled walls seem to scream for some color... maybe you can provide? Inside, the hospital has many first aid kits, many of which are empty. If you're lucky enough, you can find something helpful in this building.
MismatchedEyes*

Post by MismatchedEyes* »

Bang,Bang,Bang,Click.He gave a "fucks sake!" as he would burst into a run crossing the short area between him and the bush making a leap and he would be out of sight now although by the sounds of it.That made no problem to the attacker since the tree next to him shuddered as a round hit into it,a few splinters spraying down ontop of him. Out of sight he would move over to a large tree pressing his back to it as he would draw the six shooter and begin loading the chambers.Some sort of Ally jacob had turned out to be aiming at gun at him every five minutes,smart thing for me to do is run peri thought silently to himself.The chambers fully loaded would be snapped full loaded back into place and slid into his jeans as he withdrew the colt and ejected the magazine.

How long would they keep firing? They had to run out of ammo sometime to."Some Friend you are Jacob! I never met someone who would lecture me on morals one minute and the next take aim at me!" he screamed angrily.

The Colt would be full as he slid the magazine back in and yanked the hammer back before he moved into a crouch and began moving slowely crouching through the brush that surrounded the hospital.The large building clearly visible between the leaves of the bushes,people were easy to hide but a building was a lil more tricky.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"You're the one that started this mess!" Jacob replied, firing off a shot to the area Peri's voice came from. He hoped that David could get the other people out alright, what with the mass gunfight and all.

David took a second to fire a three round burst at the bush he saw Peri leap into before chacking the back door. "You guys get out, me and Jacob can stall 'em, trust me! We can handle it." he told the people inside, cracking off three more shots in Peri's direction.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

Stevan would shoot round the corner at jacob and for another time cock his gun. He needed a new place to hide one preferably with a better shooting range. he took quick silent steps around the building untill he came to a window that was opposite to where jacob was firing.

Stevan quietly aimed his gun and pulled the trigger back with his boney fingers. The bullets would bloom into a red light as they flew from the barrel and into the air. Now there was a mass of sweet destructive bullets aiming flying at jacobs unsuspecting spine. Whatwould he do now? Nothing thats what.

How many more rounds had to shot before jacob would die? Too fuckin' many thats for sure but stevan wouldetn stop untill jacob was cold laying on the floor wityh a good lot of blood streamed bullet holes littering his body.

Besides he needed a back up weapon and that browning seemed to good to pass up.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bloody_Fists. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

((This is my reward for going to a birthday party, much confusion and a very large headache.))

Hawley, who had been quiet through the whole ordeal between that of Jacob showing up and the gunfight currently raging outside… he had made it a personal goal of himself to keep to one of the corners inside of the house. A hand pressed up against his forehead as thoughts started racing…

This was it… this was the end, he was going to die because of a stupid gunfight.

Glancing about the small room, he took a glance toward Madeline at where she stood near the back door as she made motions toward both him and Amanda to come toward her. He watching out of the corner of his eye as Amanda begun moving first, before he followed along toward her.

His movements halted though when he saw Amanda collapse, but still crawled to reach her friend at the door catching sight of the red starting to come forth on her leg. Once reaching the door, he stopped again at the sound of another voice he wasn’t to pleased to be hearing at that moment.

Holding out a hand toward Amanda to help her up, he decided to best put off even bothering looking at him, more intent on just getting out of this mess.

((Continued in: "Though We May Not Survive It..."))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Jacob heard the gunshot from Stevan's SPAS-12 but rolled out of the way too late to emerge unscathed. Three parts of the scattered shell imbedded themselves in his leg, but not too deeply. He could probably pull them out and bandage the injury quickly if he got out of this alive. Moving to the window the gunshot came from, he leaned the gun out and fired right at Stevan before ducking to the side of the window, out of sight if he looked through it.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
MismatchedEyes*

THe bush shook as rounds tore through it but by now he was gone from that bush and had been moving for sometime around the bushes and trees that surrounding the hospital.He listened to there words from the distance,slow careful steps would be taken.He was out away from the front of the hospital where the fire fighted had originated.

Right now he was more around the sides,his back would be placed to an oak tree before he would look around the corner before bursting into a run for another tree.THey were going to evacuate the people,let the women and children go first and all that bullcrap.They werent monsters even though the large number of holes in the hospital walls were saying otherwise not to mention the blood on his shirt.

( Shotgun shells fire Metal BB`s.Buckshot that tear anything they go through into a treat.Thatd be three BB`s going into Jacobs leg if he takes that hit not shell and judging by the speed theyd be going in fairly deep )
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

She smiled at them gratefully. They were with her. She could only hope that from this point on, they would always be with her until the end, whatever it may be, whenever it may come. Along with Hawley, she carefully helped Amanda up to her feet. She was concerned about her injury...but they would have to worry later. If they stayed here, then surely...

Madelaine opened the door a slight creek with her foot, and peeked outside. There was a path in front of her, as if paved for the three of them alone, leading them to who knows where.... a place safer than here. That was their route to escape.

The decision had been made. There was no turning back now. For the sake of myself, and my friends, I'll....

Feeling her chest wracked with emotion, she lifted her chin, determined to stay resolute. In a low voice, she whispered to her friends behind her all but a few words. "Don't look back."

Though we may not survive it...

"Let's go."

She grasped Hawley's hand with hers, and held onto Amanda's hand with her other. Tightly, firmly, as though holding onto something precious, she held onto their hands as together they immediately broke into a run for their lives out into the path laid out for them.

If anyone shot at her, or her friends, she barely noticed. All that came to her mind was simply the lone, solitary word, 'run'.

She was almost breathless, but adrenaline drove her to continue running for all her life, and the lives of her friends, were worth. Not once did she look back. Not once did she stop running. Not once did she let go.

((OOC: TO BE CONTINUED ELSEWHERE))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler LadyMakaze. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Both David and Jacob saw the group leave the hospital, and Jacob went through the back door to help David hold off the two psychos. At the same time, the two men saw Peri right in front of them, rised their guns, and fired continuously while following the group. They'd try to stall the other two men, and would settle their differences later.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

Stevan saw jacob appearing around the corner. "Oh fuck me" would be shouting as he leaped to the other side of the window, the shot making a hole through his baggy jeans.

Stevan went on instinct, He he quickly span around off the floor. His shot gun would be swung directly at jacob before he leaned closely to the wall and shot of yet another round to jacob. The gun would be cocked and fired again as he would doa skipping motion back wards into the bushes, now out of sight he had a perfect view of the building just like before. He rolled through the bushes to get out of jacobs gun line.

EDIT: SORRY POSTED TOO LATE YOU CAN JUST TRY TO MAKE SENSE OF IT OK
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bloody_Fists. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Good thing Jacob's out with David helping the group escape (read my last post), or that would have killed him. Nice shooting.
MismatchedEyes*

( Hate to complain more but my guy is in the bushes at the side of the Hospital? You came out the backdoor so how would you manage to get him plus he was going for a tree...Sorry everyone for the complains jus wanted to know thats all..)

"Run preacher! Run!" he would scream as he managed to get behind that tree as it swallowed the hail of bullets from it.The tree sucked them all in with splinters spraying everywhere,He laughed.He laughed hard and he laughed proud as the tree took the bullets intended for him.He stooped into a crouch before moving to another tree.

He arrived only to stop with a little laugh escaping,he was loosing a little sanity well you had to in this game.He would pop out both guns drawn and the magnums exsploded,the enemy gunshots attracting his own.

In the bushes and concealed partly by a tree he was safe enough but the fleeing children werent as lucky.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: The way you said he was going around the hospital made it look like you were at the back. Also remember that David had gone out of the hospital to the side to fight Peri, so when Jacob went to help they were directly across from where Peri was, since they went to the side to attack him then fell back to join the others. I blame myself for the confusion and hope the explaination was adequate.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

((I just have to make one little comment before I'm gone to another place, another time. Or something. Guys...you're firing bullets at one another. LIke...a LOT of bullets. Granted, high school kids probably don't have the best aim, but don't you guys find it odd that barely anyone's actually been hit yet? I mean, Jacob took some shotgun in the leg - makes sene bcause of how shottys are, and I had Amanda get grazed because frankly, up until that point, none of your bullets were finding shit. I mean, sure, you can dodge a couple bullets if you're lucky, but let's be honest...if some dude shoots at me ten times, guys - I ain't that lucky. If you're going to have a shootout - best case scenario, someone takes a bullet in the leg or something, you know? I mean, these things are meant for war and killing. They ain't paintballs, they ain't NERF arrows. They're bullets. Just my two cents. Enjoy.))
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

OOC i know i was too late sorry about that you should of said in the post ireplied to and it wouldent of happened but anway enough of that let the killing commence....again

and to doddio, the main reason im not being shot is because im being crafty as a little fox and runing around the building kiriyama style
MismatchedEyes*

( Exsplanation is adequate and as for the killing..Yea someone shoulda took a bullet but mhm some people can do bullet time? Lol Freak almost killed,David escaped ungrazed somehow with Peri firing both weapons directly at him,Jacob took a leg wound and Peri Im sure will end up taking some hits..)

Return to “Makeshift Hospital”