G19- Stings like a bitch

A rather makeshift hospital. It's small, and has only one room to it, much like the school building. The hospital's white tiled walls seem to scream for some color... maybe you can provide? Inside, the hospital has many first aid kits, many of which are empty. If you're lucky enough, you can find something helpful in this building.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

((I know I would ^_^ ))

Elise couldn't see what was going on outside, and she didn't care. All she wanted was to get as far away from Peri as possible. But how? Running certainly wasn't an option, no escape with speed was really possible for her, thanks to her legs. She desperately tried to come up with a backup plan, should her new bodyguards fail for any reason. She frantically looked around her, trying her best to ignore the constant pain from her legs.

((also, don't you think we should call it a night? Or, evening, whatever time it is in USA, cause Hawley hasn't said or done anything yet, and I think we should give riserugu a chance to catch up, at least...))

Edit: Or, I could just take so long in posting this that everyone else has dicussed it already. Fiiiine... :D
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Elise avatar by Kermit.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

((Well, dunno bout you guys, but I know that Riser's iin the UK herself, and LM and I are both Canadians, albeit she's two time zones away from me...so we're all nice and spread out, I think...heh))
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
MismatchedEyes*

Post by MismatchedEyes* »

( Heh Two on one from the same mun,Gotta love it )

His gun would be knocked off course but he would Duck as that pistol whip would slide over his head,that aim brought up oncemore towards Jacobs stomache that was now in fairly close quarters because of that pistol whip.A Shot or two would be ripped off,the dirt by his foot exsploded as shoot tore into it.

"Fucking" would be given off as his free hand rose to the back of his jeans and withdrew that Magnum.This weapon sliding over to aim at David and squeezing a couple shots off,the hand cannon exsploding into life as did so.The shots with jacob were aimed,those with david were more just to keep the other attacker behind cover.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

Stevan heard the gunshot looud and clear, "My que i believe" was said as he rose out of the bushes and walked to the side of the door. He held his shot gun in an upright position before he would swing round the corner.

The barrel of his gun was aimed straight at jacob no more than half a metre away. His trigger finger would be pulled back as the gun suddenly exploded into life as the buskshot was sent like a rose from death straight at jacob.

His Gun would be cocked as he swung round the corner again to disappear around the building.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bloody_Fists. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Jacob was surprised when Peri dodged and fired twice at him. Swinging the bag to his front, he used it as somewhat of a shield as the bullets plunged into his bag, eventually being stopped by one of the books in there. David ducked to avoid the shots aimed at him, and both fired at Peri, Jacob adding an attempted kick to the face for good measure. Jacob let out a shout of surprise as his bag pretty much exploded, hit full on by Stevan's shotgun blast. Diving through one of the windows, he aimed at Stevan's position and fired three times.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

Another shot was fired off at jacob as he dived out the way, the gun was cocked again straight awayand another flurry of bullets were sent at jacob "mother fuckers why wont you die?" would be shouted as he again cocked his gun and swung himself into the safety of the wall now seperating him and his new enemie.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bloody_Fists. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MismatchedEyes*

He got caught by the Kick that would knock him to the ground wih a nasty thud,a few holes suddenly appearing in his clothing as bullets whizzed past him his face contorting and his eyes narrowing as the shots got closer.He heard the window shatter as jacob dived through it and smirked,so much for self defense fucker.Jacob out of sight all fire was drawn onto David from his two weapons,one aimed directly at him one aimed a little behind him.A Step backwards and a round would have placed a nice shaped hole in his side.

The two high caliber weapons shook with each shot he would rip off but his arms never shook,he held the weapons tightly in his grap.Pale fingertips wrapped around there auburn stocks.What would David do now with a nice hail of rounds coming towards him?
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

David rolled to the side to avoid the two shots, firing at Peri from the other side of the wall while Jacob fired at where Stevan had taken cover. He had not wanted to use violence, but he had no choice when Peri aimed at him. He just hoped the occupants wouldn't shoot him in the back.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

Madelaine covered her ears and stared in shock as gunshots ripped through the air like thunder. She stood up and backed away, stumbling blindly backwards. The snarls and shouts of human voices filled her ears, and try as hard as she might, she just could not block them out with her hands alone.

This is it, huh? We're all going to die. I'm doing to die....I wanted to live longer than this....

She looked towards the only people she trusted in this game, Hawley and Amanda, and stared at them helplessly as she continued to move backwards....

Until suddenly her back bumped into something, a protrusion digging deep into her back. She flinched, swirling around.

Another door?

But a crack below it revealed a sheet of light pouring in from outside. The back door....

Immediately, an idea formed into her head. A reckless one at that, but....what other choice did she have? For the sake of protecting herself and her friends... it was all or nothing. She gripped the doorknob slightly, and opened it, peeking outside.

It seemed safe enough. Biting her lip in resolution, she turned to look towards Hawley and Amanda again, silently motioning for them to come closer. She did not say a word....but somehow, she felt that they would understand.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler LadyMakaze. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MismatchedEyes*

He would roll a couple times as rounds sunk into the ground where he had been.Click,Click..The magnum was out and would be slid back into the back of his jeans before letting both hands slide to aiming the weapon.He would hold the weapon with one hand,the other supporting it.The aim was as best as he could do,he would stumble to his feet.

That Colt had a good couple rounds in it,magazine capacity was the thing currently keeping him breathing as round after round of hot lead flew past him.Steps were taken to the Brush while he fired off the continous stream of rounds,his steps were a mild jogg but his attention was on david and sending him away from the game.Something must have hit,the guy had at least a good eight..nine rounds fired at him by now but you could have said the same about peri.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

((ooc: stevan is around the corner of the building out of your view just giving a heads up in case you didnt get that from my last post :))

Stevan pulled a few bullets from out of his pocked and started reloading his spas 12. Fragments of wall would be flying by him as he put the last bullet in and cocked his gun.

The barrel would be placed around the corner as if it were hiding from something. The barrel would release another high powered buckshot, a flurry of bullets sent out at jacob. What would jacob do out ther ein the open? drop and roll?

His gun would again be cocked as he poked his head out slightly from around the corner to fire yet another scatter shot staright at jacob.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? NEO?" would be yelled as he quickly put himself back into his safe position around the corner and placed his back firmly against the wall as he yanked his shotgun to chamber another round.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Amanda tried to make herself as small as possible as she hid inside of the house. Bullets were flying EVERYWHERE and it seemed like this was it for their happy little group.

I didn't even get to find Adam again...damnit...why does it have to end like this...?

Amanda wasn't one to give up hope, but in this instance, when bullets were a flying overheard, it didn't seem like she had much of a choice. As she glanced over at Hawley, then at Madelaine, she caught Madelaine giving her a glance, standing beside....the back door.

We could...escape?

Amanda's eyes met Madelaine's. The other girl clearly had an idea. Perhaps, it was time to leave. She felt bad leaving David, but in the interests of survival, it might be for the best. As she scampered over to Madelaine's side, she suddenly collapsed, a sharp pain suddenly in the back of her leg. Opening her eyes with tears of pain, she glanced at her leg, and saw that a bullet had skimmed right across her flesh, cutting her. Wincing, Amanda kept crawling towards Madelaine, and finally made it there, tears of pain - both external and internal rolling down her face.
[+] V7

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20

[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

Ross Miller

2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

V6 (2015)
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: And I'm inside, Jacob's firing at him from one of the windows.
IC: David watched parts of the wall fly off as Peri's bullets pummeled the wall he used for cover. When the hail of lead stopped, he stepped out and fired ten shots straight at Peri. Quickly ducking back and not checking to see if he hit, David reloaded his clip and waited for the other.

Jacob watched as another scattering of SPAS-12 shells went past the window, leaning out as he heard the cocking, he fired three times and ducked back in to reload. hearing a scraping sound, he looked back breifly to see a girl bleeding from being grazed by a bullet and limping to the door. "Hey you, are you alright?" he asked over the roar of bullets flying about. If he wasn't in Hell, he was pretty damn close.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Amanda grimaced, this wound, it HURT.

"Yeah, I'll be fine...don't you have something you SHOULD be doing?" She practically screamed at him. Psychotic killer or not, at this point he wasn't shooting AT her, so that was all that really mattered. She was surprised Hawley was taking it as well.
[+] V7

[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

Ross Miller

V6 (2015)
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Yeah, I'm trying to stall them." Jacob countered, "You get out the back door, I think David should be somewhere near there, he can cover your six while you get out of here."

Return to “Makeshift Hospital”