Hospital encounter

A rather makeshift hospital. It's small, and has only one room to it, much like the school building. The hospital's white tiled walls seem to scream for some color... maybe you can provide? Inside, the hospital has many first aid kits, many of which are empty. If you're lucky enough, you can find something helpful in this building.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Alan woke up with a yawn as he rubbed his eyes and sat up. Hawley had left the building, and Adam hadn't woken up yet.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

At the light sounds coming from behind him, Hawley glanced back toward Alan before looking back off. "Morning..." He muttered lightly, leaning in against his shotgun somewhat.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Morning." Alan stopped to stand and scratch an itch on the back of his head. "So, we made it to day two." he mused.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

"Seems so." He mused back, leaning forward once more before back. Doing a slow rocking motion before haulting as pushing up onto his feet, "I got everything useful from this place packed, so where do you suppose we go now?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Alan paused to take out his map (seemingly forgetting he still had the brass knuckles on his right hand) and looked through the locations.
"The school and coppace are danger zones, so we can count them out. The river pretty much divides the island in half, and that, the waterfall, and the well can help replenish the water supply. The lighthouse is on the other dise of the island, but we could make it there in about an hour if we left now. There's a small house not too far from here as well. Then there's a gazebo on a cliff about a mile westward but we'd have to go through an open field, where we'd stick out like sore thumbs. I personally think that if we move along the coast, going from place to place, we could access many of the areas without going through a danger zone." Alan took a few second sto catch his breath, then continued, "I wouldn't be surprised if the house was occupied, but it could be a good place to stop for a bit if we could clear it out. Did you get all that?"
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Hawley shook his head at the question, going over everything that had been said in his head. "We can't go to the house, That Terry Woodard guy is holding up there with someone else."

Besides that the plan seemed decent, being a day into the game already the lighthouse was probably the holding place for someone, or someones. "Besides that... it sounds good, though we could head toward the lighthouse. There's probably already someone there." He said with a sigh, glancing off to the side somewhat.

"We'll leave once Adam wakes up."
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Lighthouse it is then. We'll have to be careful though, many of the paths there go through the coppice." Alan said, tucking the map back in his bag.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

"Make sure that you're back before Sunday night, eh? You don't want to miss my party, man!"

Adam turned around, a grin on his face. He looked at his best friend with a grin. "What d'you take me for, man? I planned the whole thing, did I not? Gonne be the best damned birthday party Andrew Lipson ever had."

"It'd be the best birthday I ever had if I weren't confined to this stupid chair, but I appreciate the thought, guy!" The wheel-chair bound teen looked sheepish, but waved once again in farewell.

"Take it easy, bro. And thanks."

Adam grinned, and stepped aboard the bus that would take him on the plane.

With a start, Adam woke up, blinking his eyes to adjust to the darkness that surrounded him. He had been dreaming...or remembering the last moments before this hellish trip had began. Remembering the last seconds of normality, of the outside world that he would likely ever know. Andrew, his best friend, whose birthday party he had meticuously planned. He had figured that since the year prior, Andrew had been involved in a serious car accident that left him without the use of his legs - on his birthday, Adam would throw him one hell of a birthday party to make up for it. Sadly, he thought, that's one party it looks like I'll be missing.

Slowly, he climbed to his feet, and noticed that Alan and Hawley were standing just outside the doorway. Wearily (Adam definitely was not a morning person, or a just-waking-up person at all), he sauntered over to the two other boys.

"Hey guys...what's going on?"
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

"Mornin'" Hawley said giving Adam a lazy, I-just-wpke-up grin, proping his arm up somewhat on the butt of his gun with the muzzle was pushed against the ground. "We'll be leaving this place soon..."
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"We're leaving before this place becomes a Danger Zone." Alan told him. "We're thinking about going to the lighthouse on the other side of this island. Shouldn't take too long if we hurry."
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Adam nodded.

"Seems like a good idea to me. From what you've told us, I'm sure that everyone and their mother knows that you're here. Plus..."

Adam's face wrinkled as he spoke.

"...Helena is starting to smell."

((Continued in: Moving))
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Don't remind me." Alan said, sounding nauseated.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Hawley chuckled somewhat as he lightly took a sniff of the morning air, nose crinkling when he finally decided to truely take note of the smell. "Yeah. It is best if we leave, too many people know that I'm here." He responded moving back into the clinic, moving over to his bag, looking through it lightly. Helena's blood-stained one laying empty of it's food, water, and other useful suppiles at his feet.

There's was at least six syringes, and multiple bottles of different medicines though he didn't know how many still worked, and wouldn't kill them if they tried it...

((Continued in: Moving))
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Let's get going, then." Alan moved in the direction of the lighthouse, not checking to see if the others were following.

OOC: Continued in "Moving": http://s10.DEFUNCT_IF_LINK/SurvivalOfTheF...view=getnewpost

Return to “Makeshift Hospital”