B35 G12 continued

A hillside cliff. The drop isn't that far down. In fact, the most injury you can sustain from sliding down this cliff are just some bruises. The cliff is a good lookout point for anybody that plans on sniping out the competition.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

"For me," Marie stated bitterly, "There wasn't a bus at all. It was a big-ass van. SOB's pulled me right in there."

She kept listening to Fell in Love With the Game, glancing back at Glenn anf Chi to see how they would react to the newcomer.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Glenn thoughts snapped at the boy's voice, personally he hadn't thought the other male... as a madman as he so fondly put it. He had instead went back into his own little world, and happened to be staring toward him though really it was to the area beyond his right shoulder.

Shrugging light, Glenn followed Marie's lead also sticking out his hand. "My name is Glenn Hughes actually."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Sarge took Glenn's hand and shook it heartily.

"Glenn Hughes, eh? Your brother is Fred, I'm guessing, being as you're twins and all. I'm on the hockey team with him. Good guy, pretty decent defenseman. Gets a little wild if you fill him with too much sugar, eh?" Sarge laughed, a booming sound that seemed to shake the area.

Looking at Marie, he couldn't help but frown.

"So what, they kidnapped you? Jesus. You're not from BC High, are 'ya?"
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

When Glenn stepped back, Chi backed up and stood partially in front of him, as if to protect him, still looking at the new boy. She still didn't trust him. It was usually guys like him who payed for sex from her, and she did not want to be involved with any of those types in a game like this.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

"That's Fred for you..." He said softly, eyes casting for a moment before glancing back toward Sarge as he stepped back into his former location.

Though he found himself blinking lightly, Glenn eyeing Chi as she stepped before him. "Oi, What's the matter?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Marie laughed, "looks like she's having a power trip. And yes," she replied to Sarge, "I was kidnapped. I'm from California, Felix High School. So, yours was the class brought here?"

She stood there for a second, then squatted back down on the ground to take a seat.

"Sit down, make yourself semi-comfortable," she smiled.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

"No one asked you, Marie." Chi said quietly still looking at the sarge and stepped beside Glenn.
Chi was starting to feel incredibly frustrated first because she was always fighting against everyone, even when she was trying to do good and secondly, because she wanted to find Wednesday but did not want to leave Glenn.
But when it came down to it, she knew she had to die. They didn't let gays live in this game so she had no chance. Every moment she waited before she left to find Wednesday, was less time she would get to spend with her.
"Well," she said and looked at Glenn, "I guess you can protect yourself. I have to go."
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Eddie looked at the girl who stood up and seemed about ready to leave. As she did so, he held out his hand in a handshake.

"Well, good luck with the rest of the game, then."

As he said that, he glanced at Marie, not being able to miss commenting on her situation.

"Into a van, huh? That's probably about as frightening as you can get. How many people did you see? Or...did you see anyone at all?"

Sarge shook his head.

"I don't know about you, but I was more pissed off than afraid when our plane got hijacked. These motherfuckers have the gall to interrupt our vacation? What a bunch of assclowns."

Sarge then chuckled, his booming laugh again seeming to shake the area.
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Glenn nodded with a slight smile toward Chi, “Once again, I hope you find her. And good luck…”

Sighing some he allowed himself to drop to the ground close to where Marie sat now, not caring of the fact that he grass under him was wet, he was already wet from being forced to walk in the rain. Glenn smiled lightly listening to Sarge’s feeling about when their plane had been highjacked.

“I was looking forward to that trip to a degree… though I suppose now a silly trip would have been a lot better than any of this.”
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Marie shrugged. "I didn't see anyone else, and I don't know why no one I knew didn't scream or something."

She looked at Glenn, then back at Sarge, realizing she just got herself into a group where she was going to be the only girl. It happened a lot, and maybe in this case it was for the better.

Tomboy tendancies lash out again, wonder how I do it?

She started to hum, a little out of boredom. Ha! Bordeom in a game like this....
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

OOC: continued in the warehouse
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Watching as Chi walked away from the group, he found himself sighing lightly before pushing himself up onto his feet recking back over to his stuff. And bringing it back over to the other two, tossing the 2x4 to the ground...

Digging into his pocket he once again pulled out his map, sitting against the wet ground once more as he looked it over trying to figure out any place he could head after this.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

"The almighty map," Marie couldn't help but giggle. She looked over his shoulder, her player turned up fairly loud. Blindside was playing still.

"Where are we going, Glenn. Any idea?"
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

"Well, I want to stay in higher ground just in case I get a signal." He muttered lightly, eyes roaming the different areas around where they currently where.

Biting against his lower lip in thought, Glenn dropped the map into his lap lightly. "There's a gazebo not to far from here..." He said, muttering his thoughts out loud.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Marie stood up, grasping Glenn's arm. "Your first guess is as good as any, let's go! Come on!"

She looked at Sarge, "You're coming too, I'm sure."

Return to “Hillside Cliff”