Singing in the Rain (Content Warning)

All English classes are held in the west wing of the second floor of Southridge High School. English class may be drab and boring, but... well, it's just drab and boring. Then again, it seems like some of the school clowns are constantly doing something to make these classes seem more entertaining.
Buko

Singing in the Rain (Content Warning)

Post by Buko »

((Continued from A Meeting of the Minds))

The office was cold, much colder than usual as Alison Wood stared at the sight before her, the papers where factual collected with the utmost care and diligence and her failures read off like a scientific report. Witnesses. A growing rate of failing scores when it came to CAT's. Though perhaps what made this whole situation a larger blow to her pride than expected was that it came from the yellow eyed specter who sat in front of her, he smiled lightly as her eyes once again surveyed the paper and she looked back at him. Her once piercing eyes now shining with fear of this figure as he continued to look at her with that damnable care-free smirk.

"So, Miss Wood, do you appreciate the notes I've taken on Southridge and why I've chosen it to be the school I attend?"

She stared at him with the utmost contempt as she threw the binder down and once again resumed her resolve to be professional, Josh however noticed a small peak of anger and frustration and as she brought her finger to her mouth, Josh took this as a sign of fear, a need to shield herself from the assault that was about to occur. The first of many concessions and a sign of weakness. Like a true predator Josh was going to take advantage of every thing she gave him.

"W-w-what do you plan on doing with this?", she stuttered as she stared at the boy and then she once again adjusted herself, "I mean this research while valid does not say much for the environment of the-"

"Center of mediocrity that you call an establishment for secondary education? Did you bother reading my file Miss Wood or are you more concerned with messing up the schedules of urban legends?", she was left silent at this blatant disrespect as the boy continued, "The previous principle left Southridge as the educational peek of Highland Beach California, in recent years however teachers have been reporting a marginal and gradual decrease of truancy -specific in the class of '07- and a lack of action done by the principle to combat it. Northridge along with East High have surpassed Southridge in test scores leaving the only viable part of this school the football team," he smiled at her coyly, "I do not play football if you have not guessed."

She was silent now as she stared at the implications this brought to her, as the first female and youngest principle in the tri-city area things where expected of her...having the lowest ranked school in the city was not one of those things, she had struggled, her failings had gone unnoticed, but if they where brought to the school board's attention there would only be one outcome.

Relocation.

"What do you want Mr.Goodman?"

He smiled at her wickedly as he folded his hands and once again brought out another file, this one contained a video and a few pictures along with several interviews...of course the video caught her attention the most along with the compromising nature of these photograph's. At thirty-six years old she of course had been part of the internet generation, she had drank her beers, she had lapped her dances, twas the college life after all. Almost everyone assumed people did this in college. Bringing photographic proof to the table was what made people take notice of it.

"March 31st, Spring Break 1997, a small film crew approached the spring break haven known as Cancun with the intent of gaining footage of promiscuous co-ed's. At the forty-five minute and thirty second mark a young woman begins to engage in oral intercourse with another woman.", he smiled at her, "The credits in this film tell us that the girl's name is Alison Wood...who quite enthusiastically remarked in the credits that 'Highland Beach College rules!'", he smiled at her once again, "Ring any bells?"

"That has no relevance to this..."

"I'm just making my resources clear Miss Wood," he smiled as he tossed his jacket aside lackadaisically and it landed slowly upon the one camera that monitored the room...the only thing visible until he picked his jacket up again, the only thing that could incriminate him gone as he stared down at her now elevated. The finger rose up to her lips once again as she attempted to create a barrier between her and the boy.

"What I want Miss Wood, is four things, four little things in exchange for not ruining your career," he smiled, "Can we agree that this is a meager request in the light of the information I have found on you?"

She nodded her head, ready to comply to anything he wished, the nervousness overwhelming her as sweat went down her forehead as he paced around in his fine silk dress shirt, she noted how powerful he looked with his white suit jacket discarded. He might've been considered handsome, if of course she wasn't scared of what he had revealed.

"The first is information, you'll find that I am a connoisseur of information. As such I will demand that I have access to the files of every student at the school -yes that means a key to the file cabinet along with access to them- and for the teachers to send me regular reports if they find anything interesting with the students.", she nodded as she reached in her pocket and pulled out a ring of keys, giving the one that corresponded with the permanent records to the boy and wrote up a memo to the teacher's enlightening them to this new policy of sending regular information to this address (a postal box of one Peter Wright), after this was done she listened for the second of Josh's requests.

"The second request is that we edit my file to make me the valedictorian of this years graduating class, effectively this only is a means of boosting my own chances of getting into school. One can never be too careful.", she corresponded with this as it became clear now exactly what Josh planned, once his grades where entered he once again smiled, "Thirdly I wish to be given control and the last voice for all student activities, the fictional position of advisor to the activities director will be adequate. If you must know though this is done to give me control over the club directors and team captains.", she once again wrote up the memo diligently and mailed it. The boy was meticulous about having this done in front of him as she finished and then stared at him, glad that this was finally coming to an end with one final request.

"And finally Miss Wood, what I want is you.", he smiled wickedly as he went to the radio and played the light hearted tune of "Singing in the Rain", this of course was done on purpose to block out the sounds of things to come.

"What?", she asked perplexed now, but it quickly became apparent what he want as he lifted her up from her chair and flipped her on her desk. Her struggle ceased, her protests replaced with light moans of pleasure as she was dressed and devalued by her student who remained perfectly clothed (even his genitals where covered by a rubber sleeve). The thrusting was rough. And when it was about to be finished the only thing that remained in her mind was his god-awful humming, as even the act of sex held no value to him, only a method to his madness. A curiosity and need that must be sated. Though like all good things they eventually came to an end, he withdrew and zipped up his pants and removed his white jacket from the camera. Allowing Miss Wood to pull up her panties, button up her blouse and fix her skirt.

"I'm singing in the rain, I'm singing in the rain...", he smiled at her as simply winced and tried to forget as he went to walk out the door he pulled out a tape-recorder that had been concealed during their "deed", he played it and while the background music that had occurred had been dulled her moans still remained, the various time she grunted her name acknowledged and responded too.

"On another note, I never agreed I wouldn't be quiet Miss Wood.", he walked away, leaving the principle to clean herself up and allow the meeting to sink in. Keeping her quiet wouldn't be necessary. The next day news of Miss Wood's suicide swept the school like wildfire, she had hung herself and a note was written to the school board confessing the secrets that Josh had intended to reveal. The fear of him revealing this secrets surpassed the want to maintain them as secrets. The shame of facing them gave her only one option for escape.

As for Josh? He never did send the tape. Kept it in his private stash, the need for attending school was now gone as he was virtually the figurehead. He had gotten control of Southridge High, he would continue to get information on it due to the memo's sent prior to Miss Wood's demise and his academic dominance was guaranteed. Some say that when he heard the news he smiled as he continued sitting alone and planning.

One location was down. Only the rest of Highland Beach to go.

((Continued in Out on the Town and Out of the Closet))
"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Lookin' for the opps, they been hidin'
I grew up 'round drugs, sex, and violence
We turnt off they street, we heard sirens
Since a juvenile, I been wylin'
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

*Slack...I love ya, man...and your post is great...but dude...the school type of administrator is a PRINCIPAL, not a principle...just for the future :P*
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Buko

Post by Buko »

*Goddamn MS Word for not picking up that error. My shame is about as large as my stature*
"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Lookin' for the opps, they been hidin'
I grew up 'round drugs, sex, and violence
We turnt off they street, we heard sirens
Since a juvenile, I been wylin'

Return to “Southridge English Wing”