Barry Coleson High School

Screw it. I'm making it now. RP Thread.

This board contains out-of-character discussion from and about the V1 era, as well as the non-canon V1 RPs.
asano*

Barry Coleson High School

Post by asano* »

[fictional RP where all characters go to Barry Coleson, kay?]

[I'll be doing this in the format of the other site I use: Green is area description. Read it, please.
After that, since I don't wanna double post, I'll have a long line, and my character's actions.
Feel free to post...anyone. Please.]
[note: for ALL my posts, EVER, [*text*] denotes OOC, btw. Just to let you know]

The temperature is a nice 80 degrees, and there are relatively few clouds.
You are on the grounds of the Barry Coleson High School. In fact, this particular section of the aforementioned school is just to the side of the main entrance. The large doors look like they beckon to the students; however, depending on your mind set, they may look like the doors to Hell itself.
The building is a large red brick building, rising three stories up. This small section of the building [as in the RP area] is just to the side. And, guess what?
Some of the Junior class [11th grade, if you don't know] were making complete, total dumbasses out of themselves. Screaming and yelling:
'Milkshakes!! Only $3!!' and such.
One of them even would periodically stand on the table and shout it out.
School had just hit the lunch break; the juniors were raking in the cash.
Already, there was a small crowd around the tables the juniors had set up, growing larger by the moment.

Gentle Ben's Brewery. Tucson, Arizona.
On the back, it was
STAFF
In big yellow letters.
He wished he was...>>;

It had been a couple weeks since his transfer in, and he didn't care about making friends here yet. He still was...shaken? That the right word? ...from leaving Michigan.
All his friends...no, if he thought about it, he'd make it worse.
So, what's he do?

He was following some of his 'friends' (it still killed him to call them such) out the door to the milkshakes. They insisted he meet some new people; specifically, some girls.
He had been tempted to tell them to screw off, but he wasn't antisocial, now was he?

He waited patiently for the line to end, and for himself to get there.
__
Once he got there, he looked at the Junior standing on the table.
"Um...got vanilla?" He knew he sounded out of it, and he didn't care.
Normally so nice, but he's just...out of it now.
He put $3 into the Junior's outstretched hand, and walked away with a new vanilla milkshake and spoon.
The sun was annoyingly hot as it shined on him. His pants were too thick.
I can't dwell on Michigan... he thought sadly, as he ate his milkshake.

[woohoo! now, post, please, people!]
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Classic Tobs avatar by Kermit.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

(OCC allright this seems interesting so yeah)

Kiyoko sat on the ground next to the locked door to the computer lab in her old school uniform. The lab was closed because a Idiot Jock spilled soda on the main computer effectively shorting out the computer.

Its only been a month scence her transfer from Kesei , and already Kiyoko wished that her dad was still a booze hound who stll lived in Japan instead of New York. Even though he got a new perscription on her sleeping pills, shes been more distant than ever.

"shimatta! (Damn it!)"

Kiyoko muttered as she saw the 11th years pawning off a frozen drink to a boy for 3 bills of money. Waiting foor the morning bell to ring so she can get to class, soon.

(OCC the door is an outside entrance :P)
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
asano*

Post by asano* »

Toby yawned.
He immediatly began to dig into his Milkshake.

God, even THIS reminded him of back in Michigan.

He knew what his friends would say.
"Get over it. Move on."
Plus a few F-bombs.

He began to 'drown his sorrows' in this...milkshake.
He ignored the renewed shouts of Juniors.
'Buy our milkshakes!!'

He grinned lightly as a Senior that had just left the building looked at them, yelling 'SHUT THE FUCK UP!!'

Ah, that would never happen back home.

He laughed. He needed the laugh.

Along with that, there was someone that stuck out of the crowd. Another person, at least.
Toby stuck out by personality.
This girl stuck out from looks. Ah, not white. That's it.

He decided to walk over, waving lightly. He hated being alone; he doubted she felt different.

One of his 'friends' spotted this, turning to the others, whispering something. Toby caught sight of this; god, how he wanted to deck him for that.
It's not for that...it's just to meet someone, dammit... he told himself, over and over.

"Um...hello. May I ask your name? I'm Toby Valerik." He grinned lightly, burying his thoughts.

And his 'friends' in the back snickered, thinking Toby had finally moved on.
Oh, they're begging to get smacked.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Classic Tobs avatar by Kermit.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Kiyoko slightly looked up at the boy who identified himself as Toby, slighly moving her glasses up her nose, she spoke with her normal heavy Asian accent.

"My name Is Kiyoko Asakawa, now is there a particular resion your talking to me."

Kiyoko was a tad annoyed that she was being that someone was talking to her through somewhere else besides an Instant messanging system or an internet fourm, yet tried not to let this show as she spoke.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
asano*

Post by asano* »

Toby would have cocked his head, but this isn't an Anime RP, now is it? So, I'll be realistic.

"Um...you sorta seemed to be a bit alone...and I know how that feels..."
His accent would immediatly give him away as a Non-New Yorker.
"If you can't tell, I'm not a local either...but...ah, you're less of one than me." He sighed, feeling hot under the collar, just cause he felt like he was rambling.

This wouldn't help him in the eyes of his friends, which he felt boring into his back.
Fucking losers...

He stopped talking, mainly cause he felt stupid enough as it was.
kuroraishu†

Post by kuroraishu† »

Walking out of the already opened doors, Takara was alone, as usual. She had a bored expression plastered on her face, and her eyes were half closed, her lips pursed ever so slightly. She hated this place, she hated the fact that she had to leave all her old friends... she hated her dad for doing this to her.

Hearing the juniors shouting out to buy their milkshakes, she gave them a disgusted look and found a spot not too far from the building to sit down, alone. People here bothered her, swearing most of the time, not using proper grammar, acting like a bunch of buffoons. Just by the way she thought of others made it obvious she used to go to a much prissier school.

Looking about at the pathetic people buying the milkshakes, she noticed one guy as he walked over to another girl by the computer lab entrance. Raising her eyebrow in a small arch, she merely watched in an examining way, like a pyschologist; Naturalistic Observation. Oh, she absolutely loved that class... if only she didn't have people calling her a psyhco bitch. Sighing, she idly grasped her penticle between her thumb and fore finger, rubbing her thumb around the circle slowly.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler kuroraishu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
asano*

Post by asano* »

[considering A) I wanna RP and B) Kuze ish dead >>;...yeah]
[dammit, how do I do this?!
OH YEAH!! Sergey!! XD]

Sergey, too, walked out of the building. He enjoyed school, but he couldn't say he didn't enjoy...the nightlife.
He didn't even grin as he thought this, so practiced was he with emotions. He ignored the Juniors, instead walking towards where another girl was sitting alone.
No, he had not come to speak.
This was a spot he liked. Takara had stolen it. >.<

He leaned against the building, his icy blue eyes searching the crowd.
kuroraishu†

Post by kuroraishu† »

As Sergey walked towards her, Takara's eyes merely narrowed. She hadn't met many people yet, but she didn't care. She just wanted to be left alone. And even if he had talked to her, the chances she would have responded without being a total bitch were slim to none. It had only been two weeks since she had been told of what happened, and had only been at this school for a few days now. Over those two weeks though, her attitude towards the world and others had only grown worse, and in some cases, she litterally wanted to cause trouble and just beat the shit out of someone.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler kuroraishu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
asano*

Post by asano* »

Sergey's attitude was a bit...similar. But he had more time to simmer.

He made no sounds, nor movements. He didn't look right at Takara, nor near her.
He watched the crowd, and the Juniors.

Finally, he decided to say something.
Just to see if he was right.

"Pathetic, isn't it?" He timed this right when a Junior jumped up on the table. He could mean several things.
How would she take it?
Honestly, he didn't much care.
kuroraishu†

Post by kuroraishu† »

Noticing the junior jump onto the table, Takara rolled her eyes and shook her head, and also heard Sergey speak. She glanced at him out of the corner of her eye, as if wondering what right he had to even be talking to her.

"If your referring to the juniors, highly. If your referring to every damn person in this school, then yeah. And if your referring to the whole god damn fucking world, then you'd be absolutely correct."

She hadn't taken it in one way, but in three ways. Thus, expressing most of her views on people right away, which obviously wasn't much of a nice view.

"To be brutally honest, I think everyone should just be shot in the head."

Another view, also not very pretty. Either she is an extremely morbid person, or she really does hate most of humanity.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Will you two shut up? I'm trying to eat." a voice said behind them. Someone looking at the table their backs were facing would see an irritated looking Jacob Starr, most of his lunch finished with a half-eaten sandwich and a drink all that were left.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
asano*

Post by asano* »

Sergey just had his mind blown. He turned around, completely dumbfounded.

"Are you fucking serious?!" He whispered. He was amazed. Here he thought he was the only one to come to that revelation.

"I'm surprised you got my meaning..." his voice showed he would be an excellant business man. If not for the eyes.

His eyes were wide, looking at her.
First surprise in years.

He couldn't tell her anything major, but his look...his thoughts broke his poker face.
I wholeheartedly agree.

He looked irritably at Jacob. [Nice entrance XD]
"Sorry, man." He said, his tone pretty mocking none the less.

[damn...I have to go now...sorreh...night]
kuroraishu†

Post by kuroraishu† »

Looking at him with the same bored expression, Takara let out a small sound that could have been taken as either a scoff or a grin.

"Am I fucking serious? Hell fucking yeah." She gave a small smirk, though, it wasn't long lasted.

"And it wasn't too hard to guess. Not many people like yourself, or myself for that matter, here. And when you've been through the shit I've been through, doesn't leave much of a positive impression on a person." She stated in a slightly bitchy tone, though it wasn't as bitchy as it normally would be to someone like, persay Jacob. [>>;]

As Jacob told them to shut up, she rose to her feet, making sure her skirt hadn't ridden up any, though to her displeasure it had. Eloquently, she turned to face Jacob, given him a small, mock sweet smile.

"Oh, I'm so terribly sorry if our conversation of how pathetically stupid you people are disturbed your process of stuffing your face with that shit they call food. I hope you can forgive, because, well, I just wouldn't be able to go on knowing that we had disturbed you. I'm so fucking sorry for using my freedom of speech, didn't realize a nimrod like yourself decided who can talk and who can't."

The sun glinted off of her penticle brightly, and her hands were crossed loosely just beneath her breasts. The tone of voice she had was quite mocking, bitchy, and cold. People like him were what irritated her the most, but then again, she just wanted to see the entire population shot and killed.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

(occ I'm not dead im just sleepy and had a long day)

Kiyoko sat there as Toby stammered and tripped over his own words. Stifling a laugh she asked.

"Are you coming on to me?"

Kiyoko folded her arms in slight aggrivation as she spoke, waiting for Shinya seemed to more fustrating as she thought.

"Listen I'm just here waiting on a freind so if you inisist on staying here so be it"
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

As Adam Dodd stepped into the cafeteria, his pupils dialted and his eyes squeezed themselves shut. That, of course, was the problem with the large cafeteria: it was too damned bright. Of course, having just woken up and sauntered into the school, lucky enough to have a first period spare, Adam blinked a few times, trying to make out, in the increasingly bright room, if there were any familiar faces. Taking a quick glance around the large room, Adam's tired eyes didn't seem to scope out any of his immediate social group.

Ah...whatever... He hadn't brought a lunch, simply because he never really had the stomach to eat after he woke up. Adam couldn't help his surprise at not seeing a single familiar face in the cafeteria.

Weird...what, did I walk into the wrong school or something? Jeez... Granted, it was a pretty big school, but Adam did know a large percentage of the student body. Shrugging, he stepped in and walked over to the vending machine, firing in a dollar fifty and lazily punching the Diet Pepsi option while shaking his head to wake up a little more.

[Man, can't let you newcomers have all the fun, can I? :P]
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.

Return to “V1 AUs and Discussion”