Barry Coleson High School

Screw it. I'm making it now. RP Thread.

This board contains out-of-character discussion from and about the V1 era, as well as the non-canon V1 RPs.
asano*

Post by asano* »

Sergey resisted the urge to grin at Takara's feigned sadness.
He knew quite a bit of how she felt, it seemed. They seemed scary similar.
He shrugged lightly, stepping away from the body.
And now came the horror.

His face contorted into horror. After a bit of a second, he realized it was too much. Too dramatic. So, he lessened it a bit.
"Wow...New York's that bad?" He wanted to laugh as he said that, but didn't.
>>;

____
Funny thing was, the last thing in Toby's mind hadn't been, like, This Sucks, or...I'll never see them again.
Not even I'll never see her again.
No, not even This Hurts.
No.
I fucking hate America...
That was the last thing through the now-dead kid's mind.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Classic Tobs avatar by Kermit.
kuroraishu†

Post by kuroraishu† »

Timing it just right, Takara took in a deep breath, stepping back and away from the body. Letting her gaze remain focused on the throat, she made it seem as if she were about to faint from the sight of it. To those who didn't know her type, would believe it all as shock, fear, perhaps a traumatic experience, but to Sergey, who odd enough seemed a lot like her, would see right through the act.

She tore her gaze away from the throat and looked at Sergey instead as he asked his question. It took a bit of effort to suppress a grin, but she remained solemn, sympathetic.

"Yeah... always has been. Its much worse in the black areas, far worse. Da-" She stopped herself from speaking the rest of her sentence, as it would ruin her act.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler kuroraishu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

Hurriedly making her way through the corridors of the building, Madelaine shook her head to clear the image of what had just happened outside, though to no avail. The image was now burned inside of the vision of her mind, clouding it in numbness and confusion. Just what exactly happened back there?

All she knew now was that she no longer felt safe in this school. That person who had just been slashed in the throat twice by someone his own age might as well have been anybody. It could have been somebody she knew. It could have been somebody she had just met. It could have been her.

The thought was enough to send her mind into a panic that distorted her judgement and perception. More than anything now, she felt like transferring. NOTHING like this ever happened in her old school.

As she blindly hurried through the hallways, she nearly ran headlong into a passerby just making his way from a stairwell. Startled out of her panic, she quickly recovered herself after recoiling from the slight impact.

"S-sorry about that," she told the other person.

Madelaine blinked in surprise with eyes that began to widen in slight fear.

It's him. That person on the roof, the one with the knife. He stabbed that boy, killed him, pushed him off the roof, I bet. He did it I saw it all.

The memory of that grisly event sent a jolt through her spine as her throat locked itself, unable to utter another word. Her mind began to panic, and deliberate. Did he know that she saw everything? This she wondered as she struggled to keep calm, deciding to wait and see if he recognized her.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler LadyMakaze. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
asano*

Post by asano* »

Toby's blood continued to spill onto the lunch table.

Sergey noticed a girl run inside the building; typical. Freaking out, completely.
He looked at the body, not the least bit shaken. He was well acquainted with death.
The image of his father, leg nearly blown off at the knee, invaded his mind, wrecking his composure for a second.

He went back to normal, so quickly it would be exceedingly difficult for the average person to notice.
Then again, out of the people here, seriously...who IS average?!

Anyway.

"God...I see where the stereotype about brutal Americans comes from..."
In hindsight, that was an incredibly misplaced comment, but Sergey scarecly cared.
XD
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Classic Tobs avatar by Kermit.
kuroraishu†

Post by kuroraishu† »

Seeing as Takara had been looking right AT Sergey, she noticed the brief second lost composure, and an eyebrow rose in response. Though, seeing his composure return just as quick, she shrugged it off as nothing, perhaps she'd ask later.

"Heh."

Clapping Sergey on the shoulder lightly, she began to walk away from the body as if it were nothing to worry about anymore and back to where she had been sitting earlier.

"The teachers will take care of it soon enough, we've had our momentary 'fright'."

She gave a small yawn and flopped down where she had been sitting, drawing her knees to her chest, not really concerned with whether or not her skirt rode up on her at the moment.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler kuroraishu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
asano*

Post by asano* »

Sergey played along, looking for all the world like a student so shocked, the girl had to walk him away.
He muttered, quietly: "Er...could I get your name?" He felt rather curious, and for the first time, wanted to know someone's name.
Wow.

"The teacher's are gonna freak..." He wanted to laugh, but...that would be very, very bad.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Jacob was looking sullenly at the corpse, seemingly lost in thought.

"What a waste. Nobody should have to die this young." he muttered before looking to Takara and Sergey.

"Do either of you have a cellphone? We should notify the police."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Kiyoko watched as the scence unfolded, Toby faliing from the building, him bleeding from a large gash squirting blood from his neck. At this she dug into her pockets to find her Mobile phone, switching it on, to see that the phone has no signal around the school.

"Damn it..."

Kiyoko mumbled as she walked back into the school to see if she could find a payphone, and to find Shinya seeing as outside's safty just nullified along with Toby's corpse.

_____(OCC w00t two character post)

Shinya jogged out of the library on the 2nd floor, seeing almost everything through a window facing the lunch tables, coinciedentially he was doing reasearch on the Coumbine Shooting back in the 90s.

Making his way to his locker on the 3rd story, to grab something before he met Kiyoko at the entrance to the computer lab on the ground floor.

(OCC well as you can see i cant think of much for Shinya meh)
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
kuroraishu†

Post by kuroraishu† »

Takara blinked as she looked at Sergey when he asked for his name, she hadn't really thought about giving it to him, but he had asked, might as well give it to him. "My name? Takara. Asano, Takara. And what might your name be?"
Obviously, seeing as she gave him her name, she'd want his.

At his statement, she nodded solemnly, of course not laughing even if she wanted to.

Then as Jacob spoke to them, she looked at him skeptically. "So, after what you said to me, you expect me to just let you borrow my cell phone? HA! Think again. The teachers will come soon anyways."

She turned her attention away from him and back to Sergey, yawning softly to herself. She wanted to get out of this place... perhaps she'd skip the rest of the school day...
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Having grabbed his Diet Pepsi from the vending machine, Adam had settled down at one of the outside tables in the cafeteria. When none of his friends were around he often liked to just sit in silence and observe the rest of the students, basically to take a load off of his mind. Of course, as Toby had fallen onto one of the tables, Adam had been shocked and had spit out his pop, dropping the bottle on the ground, the brown liquid spilling out all over the tile floor. Subconsciously wiping his faded blue jeans, Adam slowly got up and scratched his facial hair, a shocked expression on his face.

What the fuck is getting to this school? Jesus...and nobody's even...nobody's even doing a thing! Shaking his head a bit, the tiredness still evident, Adam quickly realized that the cafeteria was likely involved in something that his sociology class referred to as 'the bystander effect'. Basically - people stood around watching and not acting when they saw something to which someone could be in danger, thinking that someone else was going to act.

Well fuck, I might as well...

Pushing himself out from behind the table, Adam rolled up the sleeves of his Tampa Bay Lightning hockey jersey, then thought better of it and quickly pulled it off of his body, tying it around his waist and exposing his green Audioslave t-shirt. The less constrictions he had around his arms, the better, if he had any chance of trying to save this kid's life.

And do I even know what the fuck I'm doing...?

Of course he didn't, but he figured he might as well try. Stepping over and pushing through the gathering crowd, Adam stepped up to the writhing boy on the table and began to quickly look him over. Noticing the gash on his throat, Adam swore and attempted (what was likely in vain) to try and staunch the bleeding with a nearby plastic bag. Adam knew that it was likely of no use, but to keep some peace of mind, he needed to try. If only...

"Would someone get a fucking teacher, for fuck sakes!"

Adam's voice boomed out into the crowd, hoping that someone would finally stop doing something aside from watching.

Glancing up and down the body for any other sign of a wound, it seemed to Adam that the throat wound was the only one he could see.

Great. Wonderful.

Shrugging, and grimacing at the same time, Adam grabbed the boy's throat and basically tried to hold it together.

Here's hoping...damnit, if I'd known this would happen, I would've stayed home...
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Whatever." Jacob said with a shrug as he turned away, walking towards the cafeteria exit. Needless to say he was surprised that the murdered student fell down near him all of a sudden, but it would be better of the police to handle it.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
asano*

Post by asano* »

[I just realized something else.
Not only am I an artist at getting my character into uncomfortable situations AND getting said character killed, I'm an artist at fucking things up for everyone who RPs with me BY getting into bad situations or dying!!
^^;]

[omg! someone's trying to save Toby! Go you!
XD]

Sergey looked over his shoulder, noticing the ONE person who decided to do something.
Well, he had to commend him. Taking the iniative seemed painfully rare in humanity...Sergey thought it wouldn't matter, though. He'd lost way too much blood already.

Sergey turned his head from the scene, looking slightly out of it. He refocused himself quickly, looking at Takara.
"Asano Takara?"

[good god, I know it was my idea, but I feel like I'm talking to myself all of a sudden. @.@]

"Japanese, I guess..." he slowly remarked to himself. "Sergey Nikita." He hadn't had to tell someone his last name for a while.
"Nikita Sergey, if you say it your way." He shrugged.
He looked like he was just out of it, like his faith in humanity was shaken thanks to Barry Coleson.
Really, he was tired.
-.-;
kuroraishu†

Post by kuroraishu† »

[XD Your own fault... sort of mine too... but shhhhhh. >>;]

"Not entirely, only half. Sergey? O... kay..."

Interesting name...o.O;;

Takara wasn't going to say more on it, she felt he didn't have to know all about her. Besides, she'd much rather forget the reason why she was now stuck in this hell hole. Especially considering that she now looked back on her past and cringed at how she used act.

As Adam went to help Toby, she glanced over at him, raising her eyebrow. "Does he really think he can save that kids life? He's probably already got blood in his lungs, and even if the throat is closed he would have choked on the blood."

She merely shook her head the futile attempt to save Toby's life. Anyone with common sense would have known he was already dead. With a sigh, she closed her eyes, "stupid people," she muttered before yawning, perhaps she would skip school. Find a place to hide and then slip off...

One eye opened to a small slit and she glanced up at Sergey who looked rather, shaken. She supressed a chuckle as she motioned for him to sit.

"Don't need another student hurt because he fell over from being tired."

She tried to keep the grin off her face, but a little bit of it showed. Perhaps she had a soft side? o.o;
Whiz†

Post by Whiz† »

Megan just lay there, too shocked to move. Oh god, this didn't just happen... She could feel the milkshake seeping through her top. Fortunately, it was black, saving perhaps a smidgen of humiliation.

"Watch where you're going!"

Her cheeks glowed red with both embarrassment and anger as the girl who owned the bag stepped over her. Fine, don't bother helping me up. She thought bitterly. It was YOUR bag.

Still trying to get her head around the situation, she just lay there for a few moments. Everything went silent. Were they looking at her? Are they looking at me? This just had to be some sort of bad dream. She decided.

She raised herself up onto her elbows, just about to stand when she felt something else, something wet soaking into her pants. She glanced at the liquid. Cola? But from where? She looked back. A boy she vaguely recognised from her year level. Holy hell, he can sure spit a long way.

Yes, I'm dreaming.

Feeling as degraded as humanly possibly, she finally raised herself to a standing position. She felt both relieved and slightly puzzled when she realised no one was looking at her. No one had even noticed she had fallen over. In fact, no one noticed that she was standingt there, right then, with her shirt covered in milkshake and her pants in cola... which, by the laws of the social probablility, something far more interesting was happening elsewhere.

She slowly looked in the direction of everyone else. I think this categorically classifies as 'far more interesting...'

A boy she didn't recognise was lying on one of the tables. Dead? She couldn't tell, but it sure didn't look good. Hey... wait... isn't that the cola spitting guy? How'd he get there so quick? She looked back to where he had previously been standing. She wondered vaguely whether he was on the track team.

Wait...stop it. You're being trivial. Some poor guy is bleeding to death right there and you're thinking about the track team? Oh crap. Um... come on, Megan, do something useful.

Pulling out an old jacket from her bag, she quickly made her way over to the commotion. The stench of blood made her want to be sick. She had never been so close to anything as serious as this before. What the hell are you doing, Megan. She mentally scholded. You can't handel this! Screwing up her nose, she extended the jumper towards Adam shakily. 'Um...here.' She offered uneasily. 'It might be more use than a, um, plastic bag.'
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Whiz. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

((kuroiraishu, I love your avatar. It's so pretty!!))

Breathing heavily, Elise leant against the wall at the bottom of the stairs. What had she just witnessed? She figured she'd know how the events were going to turn out; the usual testosterone fuelled fight... she didn't expect anyone to die...

Satisfied that she had regained some of the breath she'd lost by pelting it down there, she pushed herself off it and glanced at the door leading to the stairs.

Just up those stairs, I saw someone get killed. I encouraged it. I didn't do anything to stop it.

Does that make me any better than Peri? Sure, I didn't draw the blade across his throat... I just let it happen.

She didn't really want to stay in the small room, but looking through the small window pane of the door leading back out to the canteen, she didn't particularly want to go back out and deal with all the commotion that was surrounding the body. She couldn't take it.

She slumped back onto the wall, and slid down with her back against it, until she was sat on the floor.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Elise avatar by Kermit.

Return to “V1 AUs and Discussion”