The Afterlife

...a satire of sorts...

This board contains out-of-character discussion from and about the V1 era, as well as the non-canon V1 RPs.
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

Silently, Madelaine listened to Amanda as the two of them gazed towards the screen again, watching Adam pause in self-reflection only moments after killing yet another student, then moving on having come to terms with an inner conflict. She sighed, looking back towards Amanda, feeling a sting as she noted her tears, and her words.

To say that Amanda was distraught over this was to simply skim the surface, this much Madelaine knew. Adam was everything to her, and to see him change like this, killing numbly...

Madelaine pursed her lips slightly. It bothered her as well, seeing Adam like this. Back when their group was still alive, Adam landed his first kill, Blaine Eno. But that had been to save Amanda, the most important one of all to him. Then there was Marcus...but in this case, it was an act of mercy, something that couldn't be helped. Madelaine preferred to think so, at least...

But those two other boys...Adam could have avoided both kills easily, could have just walked away and avoided everything together. And yet, Adam went a long and killed them both anyways. And to some extent, compared to killing Blaine and Marcus...he was relatively unaffected.

But Madelaine knew, that something like that didn't make Adam a bad person. She knew the world couldn't possibly be that simple. For one, she refused to believe it. For another, she knew that Adam was stronger than most. Much stronger. Put another person through the same circumstances Adam had just gone through, and Madelaine was willing to bet anything that that person would no sooner snap. But not Adam. Never Adam. The Adam she knew was strong. Adam would always get back to his feet. Adam would always look forward. Adam would always find the strength to move on.

Madelaine herself had never met a stronger person.

She looked down a bit towards the table's surface. "He's all by himself now...we're all gone. We're already dead, and he's the only one left. He's all that's left of our group, and he was no one else. Even the person he has left is gone. What does he have to fight for? What does he have left to lose?"

Madelaine smiled slightly, looking up towards Amanda.

"The only one he's fighting for now is himself, because that's all he has. The only person who can take care of Adam is Adam, and that's who he's fighting for. There's no one else....we're all gone, and he's still out there, fighting. And also because..." She looked towards the screen again.

"...he wants to make things right again."

She looked back towards Amanda warmly. "He lost the people who mattered to him, and because of that, he's changed somewhat...but in the end, he's still Adam. Before, he was fighting to keep all of us alive. Now, he's just fighting to fix things, to make them right again. Because...that's all he can do. That's all he has left. And to him, that's probably the most important thing..."

The most important thing...

Pausing for a moment in silent contemplation, Madelaine said quietly, "....I've never been in love before, and throughout my life I've never had time for boys, so I don't know how it feels first hand. But I think...if you have someone that important to you, someone who means more to you than anything else, then to feel such things is probably normal. It's probably painful, not being able to be with him, right? But to want something like that...it's probably normal, and very human." She smiled sadly folding her hands over the table a bit.

"If he wins...then he'll be able to go on with his life, move on, and perhaps even heal a bit. But then if we see him again, you'll be together with him. Both of you, and all of us, all together again." She shrugged a bit, smiling lightly. "It's hard to decide what to hope for isn't it? But it would be nice to see him again." She looked towards the screen again. "At the very least, whatever happens...whether he wins or not...I'll pray for his happiness."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler LadyMakaze. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

Tayli Vreeland had just gotten back from an exciting and intense game of chess with God. God, as beautiful as she was, was also a great chess player it turned out. Tayli noticed that the a lot of people were starting to arrive. The game was just at it's peak. Ready for a downward slide of hellish gore and an allout fight for survival that would culminate between the games strongest contenders. Plopping down on a couch she began to watch the TV.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Aiden avatar by Kermit.
Albel Nox†

Post by Albel Nox† »

Kousaka Takeda enters. His head was now fixed. He didn;t really understand where he was. He sat down adn looked at the others. He pulled his goggles down over his face.

"YOu are all gonna die!"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Albel Nox. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

Tayli Vreeland screamed in terror and then remembered she was already dead... she went back to watching TV.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Aiden avatar by Kermit.
Buko

Post by Buko »

“Look it is the genius who thinks he is a badass.” Vince said, truth be told he had been in this ‘after life’ for quite some time, he had spent a few moments with his mother, but somehow he couldn’t join her, his soul needed to avenged…Survival Of The Fittest had to be complete.

Vince stared at Kousaka fiercely “At least I wasn’t the one who put the bullet in your head…”
"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Lookin' for the opps, they been hidin'
I grew up 'round drugs, sex, and violence
We turnt off they street, we heard sirens
Since a juvenile, I been wylin'
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

((Oright, then. Because work has spiraled me into a void of pissed off I didn’t know I could enter into, I’m bringing some life to some dead topics.))

“All right boys, the name of the game is poker. I trust you all know how to play?”

That said Edward Rommel looked over his fellow players from his spot along the table, tapping the cards in his hand lightly against the glossy tabletop. The twins where muttering lightly between one another, shooting glances toward the German ever so often. Fred would smirk and say something to his twin, making motions on the tabletop with his fingers; Glenn in turn would return the smirk and nod in silent agreement.

Bastards where in line together per usual, bleeding Brits.

Turning away from them and onto the boy beside him, he couldn’t say was surprised by the blank look on Blaine’s face. Green eyes blinking ever so often from under the shadows his hat created against his face, looking over his cards as if he’d never seen any sort of thing before. Sighing a bit at the sight he turned looking at the redhead that sat on his other side. To say the least, Faust looked more confused (and less interested – if not annoyed) more than Blaine.

“So…”

“This is stupid.” He heard Haws mutter in a simple tone, Ed blinking.

“Ja, möglicherweise. But we’ve got nothing but time, and nothing to do… Anyway s’not like I’m asking you to join in a game of strip poker.”

This got Ed four different looks – a much more annoyed one from Faust, a confused one from Blaine, a concerned look from Glenn, and a – was Fred smirking?

“I wouldn’t say no to that.” He heard the older twin chirp, glancing about the general area of the bar from their table. “Though we’d have to get some girls to join in – though I don’t see anyone I really know, Oi Freckles what’s the names of those two girls you and Dodd where grouped with on the island, sure they’d play.”

This was quite enough to put Faust on his feet, flash of red across his features. “This. Is. Stupid.” He said, muttering each word clearly, and sharply. Turning where he stood, and starting to move away from the table, Edward reaching out and taking a hold of a part of the back of the other boy’s shirt trying to get him from getting away. “Faust, Faust he’s joking…”

This got him his look from Fred, “No I wasn’t.”

“Yes he was.” Edward shot back, “Come on, we’ll play Go Fish instead.”

This got a grin from Blaine, least it seemed that the other boy knew what game they where talking about this time. Glenn was quietly snickering to himself, while Fred at his side looked less than amused at the new game. Hawley finally returning to his seat, still flushed to a degree… Edward sighing once more, they always said once you died things got easier, seems those who said that for one had never been dead, and two had never tried to start a card game amongst others.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

If Madelaine didn't know any better, she would have felt as though she were merely relaxing on a vacation. After all, it WAS what had been intended for a huge majority of the group in the first place: just an innocent, end-of-the-year celebration in the form of a trip to some foreign place, a few weeks of solace from the strain of studying for year-end exams.

Not so much a few weeks, more like a vacation for all eternity. Madelaine thought to herself, spooning a bit of the ice cream parfait she had ordered few minutes prior. But putting it that way, Madelaine mused to herself, it seemed as though death wasn't all dreary after all. If anything, it was more like a huge break from the harshness of life, simply a word to describe the absense of pain, fear, or sadness.

Of course, it wasn't to say she missed the living world, and the people in it. It went without saying that she thought of her family, even now, and wondered from time to time how they would move on without her. But even so, Madelaine had quickly accepted her fate from the moment she arrived.

However, the consistantly peaceful atmosphere of the bar, while calming, was starting to grow tedious, as Madelaine soon lost interest in the current events of the living world, namely those pertaining to SOTF, and now looked about for other subjects of interest. Her eyes drifted over the elaborate form of her ice cream parfait towards a group of five sitting together, clustered around a tabletop, apparently in discussion of what card game to play.

She immediately recognized two of the group, the most obvious one being the reddened visage of Hawley Faust, one she had grown close to during her time on the island, though now it seemed that he was either embarrassed or upset at something someone else had said. She also recognized Blaine as someone who had tried to kill Amanda and herself while they were all still in the running. At first a dark thought crossed her mind, but then she remembered that none of it mattered anymore. Everyone here was dead, and for the most part, forgiven.

It took her a while to recognize the rest of the group as the Hughes twins and Edward Rommel, with whom she had barely associated at all before and during SOTF. But that was beside the point, having nothing else to do but down parfaits(come to think of it, did the dead gain weight?), Madelaine could do with a card game or two right now. Stepping up onto her feet, she neatly rearranged her skirts and made her way over to the tabletop where the boys were clustered, carrying her parfait glass with her.

"Um," she started shyly, wondering how to address a group of boys, only one of which she knew on speaking terms. "I was wondering if I could join, or at least watch." She smiled a bit. "What game are you playing?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler LadyMakaze. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Four sets of eyes glanced up toward Madelaine as she spoke out toward the group of boys, Blaine quickly returning to his cards once he saw who it was. After all, at the time he had been killed – it had been because this had been one of the girls he had tried to kill. So pretty much hoping his hat would be his little shield against the world, he returned to looking at his cards and no where else at that moment.

Hawley on the other hand didn’t have to look up because he already could tell who it was by voice alone. After having spent so much time on the island with only those five certain people, he was sure he could do it with any of them. And not to mention still rather flustered at the older Hughes’s idea at a fun card game, the said twin currently smirking a hello. Glenn lightly smiling in turn, along with Edward, “S’just a game of Go Fish, nothing too fun. But it’s the only one every one knows.” The German explained lightly,

“If you want to join, feel free to.” Fred mused next, turning to face forward again. “Pull up a chair, we need a little femaleness touch at this table, could get interesting if we decided to go back my original planned game, eh Freckles?”

This question was answered by a sift, and not so light kick from said redhead, who simply shot a glare and went back to looking over his cards lightly. Fred having managed to keep from yelling out something at the sharp pain that entered his shin, decided opted on rubbing the on somewhat sore area. And here he figured once you died, pain would be the least of your worries… guess this wasn’t the case with certain subjects. Though he had been having fun with this one know the less – just mentioning certain things around him, namely a certain girl, could put Freckles on edge and thus the games began.

After all this was all he could do -- he himself missed a certain girl who happened to still be alive and on that hellhole that was flashing on the screen every time he looked toward it. So his fun and game, and tormenting others with thier feeling was just his way of covering up how he really felt about all this...

Edward eyed this over sighing a little, “Yes, well, feel free to join in if you wish.” He mused, smiling toward the girl. “We need more common sense at this table than anything.”
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

As Madelaine waited for response from each of the group of boys, she felt an underlying note of slight tension in the air that wasn't quite there before. The slight unease at making eye contact with Blaine was understandable enough, seeing as the boy had tried to kill her once in a less relevant lifetime. Even if things could be forgiven in the afterlife, it wasn't as though they could be forgotten, at least not easily.

But all of what had been intended to happen and what had really happened while they were still alive was irrelevant now that they were all dead. In any case, what dismayed Madelaine even more was the fact that Hawley, one whom she'd considered to be a close friend, despite only knowing one another for all of a few days, seemed unwilling to look at her, which struck Madelaine as somewhat odd. After all, Edward and the twins barely knew Madelaine, yet had no trouble returning the smile. It was awkward, somehow... but Madelaine decided to let it pass, after an uncomfortable moment of silence.

"Well that would be everyone, except me," Madelaine replied with an apologetic smile, and a shrug, having no prior experience of the card game Go Fish. "Maybe you can teach me?"

After setting the empty parfait glass against the counter, with a mind to order another one later, Madelaine drew up a chair and settled herself neatly between Hawley and Glenn, setting her elbows upon the edge of the tabletop and perching her chin against her neatly folded hands.

"...Original planned game?" Madelaine asked curiously, prompted by Fred's remark. She blinked mildly in confusion as no one seemed to want to reply right away, though she did notice a slight twitch on the expressions of Fred and Hawley, one of sudden pain and the other of.... Madelaine couldn't quite place it.

Looking towards the tabletop with slight anticipation, Madelaine smiled wryly and remarked, "So, how do we play?"
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

“His original plan is nothing really,” Hawley muttered lightly, glancing off for where he’d been looking toward Fred and toward the girl now sitting between himself and Glenn. Placing a somewhat weak smile on his lips toward her, before returning back to the cards in his hand.

Edward frowned a little, though none the less, picked up the small deck of cards in the center of the tabletop, passing five in Madelaine’s direction. “It’s actually rather simple, you start off with five cards. And we take turns asking whoever if the have the same card as one of the ones you have. Like say, if I ask Glenn if he has a Queen. If he does he’ll hand it over, and ta-da! A match, so I lay that pair down, and go intill I get a go fish from someone." He said, adjusting himself in his chair a little.

"Which just pretty much means, I ask Blaine if he’s got a 5, and if he doesn’t, he’ll say “Go Fish.” And I’ll draw a card from the deck, and you just keep going till all the cards are gone, easy enough right?”

Blaine stared almost weakly over his fan-hand of cards, looking over toward the other girl – he should say something to her and her friend right? I mean, he did try to kill them… it was the least he could do that he had a clearer state of mind than from what he had on the island. But now just didn't seem quite, not with the others here, he’d wait till he could speak to them one-on-one, or well one-on-two… whatever, he’d have to get it over with none the less.

"Oi, well if ducks here has got it down, I say we get ready for this little game of Go Fish." Fred mused, cocking a smile, eyeing Madelaine though. "I mean, you don't have anymore question do you ducks? Because I can wait, I just a bit of a spotsmen... get a bit to much into starting, and playing the game."
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

"Dodd just killed someone else...that's six...fuck me, man..."

Andrew Lipson slid up to the table that the card game was being played at, and leaned against the wall beside it. He wasn't exactly feeling too much like playing cards, not while it seemed there was much else to do, aside from the usual bar activities. Andrew was getting apprehensive. It had been days they'd all been here, though the time didn't seem to have been all that long at all. Turning to look at Hawley and Madelaine, he shook his head slightly.

"Seriously guys, what'd you all do to him on that island...the Adam I know wouldn'ta killed anyone, and here he is, with six people to his name...fuck me, man."

Looking then at the table, he raised his eyebrow.

"Whatcha playing, guys? Crazy eights?"
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

A door? There was a door. Was she still alive then? Pushing it open cautiously, Mallory DeLuca was faced with a room full of people. She stepped inside, glancing around. A bar? Had this whole Survival of the Fittest just been a bad dream? Perhaps they had finally arrived on their field trip after all... sighing with relief, Mallory made her way over to a cough, desperately avoiding anyone's gaze as she walked past them.

Wow... that was some dream. Do I have the most overactive imagination or what?

Now comfortably sat on a sofa, she looked around at her other classmates. There were some unfamiliar faces amongst the crowds...her gaze glanced over Glenn who was sat playing cards with his friends. Blushing slightly, she laughed to herself. What would Glenn think if he knew what she'd been dreaming about him? It wasn't like they were friends anyway so she'd never have to tell him, but still. The thought made her smile as she continued to look around.

Some kids were fixated on some televisions nearby, with varying degrees of horror and interest on their faces. Curious, Mallory turned to see what was so gripping. Would our teacher let us watch TV on a field trip?... what was the point of this trip anyway? What were we coming to study? A television?...

But as the images on the screen registered in her mind, her heart jotled in shock. Bloody forms on the floor, kids running around with guns... all of it alarmingly familiar.

Had it been real?... was Survival of the Fittest real?

As if on cue, a new image flashed up on the screen- it was her, kneeling down before a corpse. Mouth open, Mallory was glued to the screen. If it wasn't a nightmare, any minute now her collar would ex-

KABOOM!

Mallory clapped a hand to her mouth as she watched her neck explode, blood gushing out. It was real, alright- she had just watched a replay of herself die. So she was actually dead? This was where they went when they died? Looking around wildly, she noticed most of her fellow students seemed relatively unfazed, hell, some of them were even playing cards! Sitting back in her chair, she struggled to come to terms with what had just happened to her. If all of this was true, then...

Glenn! Oh my God, it was true...
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Elise avatar by Kermit.
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

"Hmm, really. You sure?" Madelaine asked Hawley, raising her eyebrows in slight skepticism, though she returned the smile towards him. She had the feeling that Hawley was keeping something away from her, but as to whether it more significant than it actually seemed at the moment, Madelaine could only wonder what it was. But it couldn't have been too important, at least Hawley was still talking to her, albeit sounding somewhat uneasy at the moment. Shrugging slightly, she looked back towards the tabletop, where she took ahold of the five cards passed to her, and held them together as a fan in one hand as she listened to Edward explaining the rules to her.

She nodded, keeping the rules in mind, "Ahh, I get it. Sounds simple enough." Which was truthful, as the game reminded her vaguely of Old Maid, a card game she was more familiar with. Looking up from her cards, she suddenly caught the rather uncomfortable stare of Blaine, who was just peeking over his cards at her. It suddenly occurred to Madelaine, that for a guy who had tried to kill her in the past, he seemed like a decent person, despite the shyness. Deciding to overlook the events of the past, Madelaine smiled kindly towards him before her attention was taken by Fred's remark.

"...Ducks?" she asked lightly, raising an eyebrow in slight confusion. "Hmm, no, no more questions. I guess that means we can get started right away, then. I have a pair here, I just set it down like this right?" At this, she set down the pair of jacks she had in her hand down on the tabletop. "Hmm... Does that mean I'm winning?"

It was then that Andrew's remark reached her ears. As though on cue, she automatically looked towards the image on the TV screen, just in time to see the form of a headless corpse, fall into the bushes before panning towards Adam, shotgun in hand and a dark expression on his face. At the sight of this, the look on Madelaine's face withered slightly at what had become of one of the close friends she had made on the island.

"We didn't..." she started, gulping slightly, glancing towards Hawley. "...I don't know, why he's become like this. Was it because we died before him? I'd hate to think that he became like this on his own...but then, I just don't know anymore."

Madelaine let out a small sigh, before her attention was averted to the newest arrival of the restaurant, looking as shocked as any normal person would be upon the realization that they were dead. She looked towards Glenn curiously. "I think that's a friend of yours, over there."
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

“Ducks is just gonna be my nickname for ‘ya. Like how I call Hawley, Freckles. Don’t mind do ‘ya?” Fred questioned lightly, watching as she placed her pair down, questioning on her on lead in the game. The older twin nodding somewhat noting that no one else had placed down a pair, he smiling somewhat and nodding. “Seems like it ducks.”

Hawley’s attention sifted away from the cards in his hand as Andrew’s remark caught his ears, he glancing toward the nearby television in turn. Hardly any emotion coming across his face at the sight of the headless corpse and the murderer in the form of one of the few people he could call a true friend a foot or so away. His former shotgun resting in the other boy’s hand, a slight frown pressing against his lips.

“I – I don’t know…” He muttered lightly, glancing toward Madelaine with a sad look across his features of what was becoming of their friend. “Since we all died, he really only has himself really now… I don’t want to think this is by his own free will either – but…” Hawley trailed off, looking back at the table not really wanting to watch any of the images on the television again.

Edward forced a smile – after all, he had made himself the unofficial welcoming committee, might as well be the cheer up squad as well. Tilting his head back some, he smirked a little at Andrew’s question about the game. “Nah, we’re playing Go Fish.”

Glenn glanced up from his cards with a curious expression on his face toward Madelaine, blinking a bit at her statement. He turning in his seat a bit to glance off toward where she had been looking. Blinking more, before he smiled at the sight of who she had meant, though it was rather mean to say he was glad to see Mallory. Because that would mean he’d be happy she was dead – he couldn’t help but be somewhat thrilled at the sight of the girl. “Oi, you lot start without be oright. I’ll be back in a bit,” That said, he pushed himself out sliding out of his seat between Fred and Madelaine and wondering over toward where Mallory was sitting.

Moving around to stand off to her side somewhat with a small smile, rubbing a spot of hair though unsure of what to say to the girl. “Mallory – I um, am sad about what happened… but I’m glad you’re here too.” He said lightly, “I well – I missed ‘ya a lot, after I died and all.”
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

Still struggling to come to terms with what had happened (and was still happening), Mallory's eyes became glazed. All the death, all the blood, all the screaming- they hadn't been a product of her imagination? Maybe this was just one prolonged nightmare... but dreams weren't supposed to last this long, or be this detailed, surely... At the sight of Glenn, Mallory leapt up off her sofa and rushed towards him, the end result being her hugging him tightly.

"Oh God, Glenn, it was real? It was really real?" she asked, her head buried in his shoulder.

It was a huge comfort to Mallory to see Glenn again, to have him nearby, and for a while she stayed in this position, her thoughts slowly thinning out as she finally accepted where she was and what had happened to her. More or less calm, she pulled away to lok at Glenn seriously.

"I'm sorry I couldn't kill him for you, I really am. I tried... I just couldn't, I guess." She smiled sadly. " But you're OK now?"
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Elise avatar by Kermit.

Return to “V1 AUs and Discussion”