Back to the scene of the crime...

(tw; rape - posts 18-28)

A simple river which offers so much, such as a place to bath, a food source, and a fresh water source. Be careful... someone could easily sneak up on you while you are bathing, or gathering food and water.
Buko

Post by Buko »

Seeing the girl approach the boy was quite scary, she was beautiful though. Being ignored was a comfort to Vince. He took notice on how many people where in this group and began thinking of the Survival Rate for each day on this island. Fifty kills so far from the last announcement and we still had people living here in a group. Where they stupid? Where they so naïve to think that being together would increase their survival rate? Did they not know that on a large enough time line, the survival rate for everyone would drop to zero?

He saw the boy touch the beautiful girl have the boy touch her shoulder, the guy was one of those Douche’ bags. The ones that think that being an asshole attracts girls. It reminded him of the gym. The gyms you go to are crowded with guys trying to look like men, as if being a man means looking the way a sculptor or an art director says. Vince chuckled at this thought; he looked like one of those guys. Tall, broad shouldered, large muscles.

He continued to look at the girl, she probably had a family. Was ready to give up everything including her innocence for her family, which didn’t even matter. Vince would have been furious at that girl, she had no logic … her Christian grandmother would really appreciate her whoring herself to homicidal maniacs on an island. But the Island had changed him. No fear. No distractions. The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide.

“Give me the fucking money Jon!” Vince’s mother screamed “I don’t have it! Please leave me alone!” he heard the sound of a slap and the man screamed “You owe me fucking two hundred fucking thousand dollars worth of coke and you think I am going to let it slide?” the sound of the Arcus 94 being loaded and then fired five times into the mans chest. “Vince, tell your father to get me some trash bags.”

That memory kept replaying in his head, except that he was his mother and Fred was the man that owed the family money… he had killed Fred, no matter what Danya or anyone else said.
"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Lookin' for the opps, they been hidin'
I grew up 'round drugs, sex, and violence
We turnt off they street, we heard sirens
Since a juvenile, I been wylin'
asano*

Post by asano* »

Tobs gripped his drill suddenly, hearing a voice from the bushes. His blood seemed to run cold in his body, and looking into the area he'd heard the voice, he saw something flash. Motion. A person. A human. Oh, FUCK!

He looked at Chance, shaking his head. "Chance..." He said slowly, before hearing something behind him. He looked over his shoulder---

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! Watch your fucking ass next time! God DAMN IT! His mind raged at him for this amateurish mistake. He'd been so focused on the one person, he'd not watched for someone coming around for a flanking. And yes, he was overanalyzing this, as well. He assumed the boy, gun in hand, had flanked them on purpose.

The gun seemed to be aimed right at him (even though it was aimed way over to the right >>), and he was torn between multiple choices, all that had a probable conclusion of death. If the boy didn't have a fucking GUN, Tobs would have been fine. But, alas, he had a gun.

He couldn't tell from here, but it looked like a 9mm. Okay, so, if he got shot, it'd hurt, but dying would take some skill. On Tobs' part, unless it's a head/heart/something shot. x.X;

Yes, I did say Tobs' would have to have major skill to die from a, say, shoulder shot from the gun. Unless it hit an artery. o.o'
*stops himself*
BACK TO THE POST.

His head shot from the boy standing in the river, to the flash he'd seen in the bushes.
Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.
Ya, definitely most verbal post here. Understandable, though.

God damn it, if that kid in the bushes has anything larger than a STICK, we're fucked. Thanks, kid, for showing yourself NOW.

Now that he had time to consider it, the sweating and mentally swearing Tobs knew the boy was not going to attack...yet. The firearm was pointed mostly away, though still out.

"Chance..." He tapped the boy's shoulder, hoping Chance would follow Tobs' gaze to the boy, standing in the River.
"Don't fucking move." He whispered so low, Chance would have to strain to hear it, though how Tobs was moving, he'd get the meaning. I mean, from how Tobs WASN'T moving.

There was more sound from the bushes, and his head shot back to looking at them. He hoped to God, Allah, Zeus, and whatever the fuck other gods and deities there were that the boy in the bushes did not have a gun, and hoped to the same things that the boy in the river understood what Tobs was doing, why he wasn't speaking.

As an afterthought, he looked behind him, right at the boy. He moved both hands to the ground -- the universal symbol for 'Get down!'
Tobs mouthed words along with his motions. Get down!
Without a spoken word, nor sound, he turned back to where the sound must have come from. The hidden boy was far more dangerous than the exposed one, seeing as the exposed one did not seem psychotic.

As Takara moved out to the boy, he shook his head. Come on, how stupid must he be---oh. Even to his taken eyes (taken, i.e. has a girlfriend), she was...well, she knew how to work what she had.
Holy fuck. He gaped as the boy fell for it, staring at the insanity unfolding in front of him. He didn't even have the best of views, but he saw the boy fall for it. It's over the second he touches her---ya, she's got him. He gulped, expecting someone to attack. She had a large knife, he knew...what did he have?

He looked backwards, back at the boy with the gun. Please, don't be hostile. Don't shoot. Don't...do anything. Just...stand there. PLEASE. His facial expression showed that much, and he thought off handedly that, maybe, if he thought hard enough, the boy would get some mental communication. Jokingly, this was thought, but still. You get my point.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Classic Tobs avatar by Kermit.
Buko

Post by Buko »

The kid with a drill had noticed him. His chance for survival went down the tubes the minute the boy saw him and consequently his chance for freedom went up. In the few remaining seconds before he decided to make himself known he thought about his life. His father raised him for one, maybe that is why he was so fucked up. Ours is a generation raised by women. It explains much when you think about it and forget that whole sexism bull shit. Women lack the need to fight; women never have needed to fight. It is because of that one reason that for every girl on this island there is a male protector to accompany her. Vince however was the exception, raised to kill, born out of the cold murders of several innocent (albeit rich druggies) people.

Raised to tackle, raised to have no mercy against the ‘Bull Dogs’ or the ‘Cobra’s’ whatever bullshit team that was up on the chopping block for the week. Panda’s. Vince thought about Panda’s before he walked out into the open, he thought about how he wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn’t fuck to save his species. He thought about Bee’s, he had always enjoyed Animal Planet when he was sick and there was nothing on. The Queen, the one thing that all the worker bee’s bowed down to was actually there slave.

Vince smiled as he walked out pointing the gun at the boy the girl had approached, a common goal would make them relate to them… would scare them. He looked at the boy, he would free him… free him from the Great Depression that was his life. He had a kind smile on his face as he pointed the gun threatingly at the boy (what a joke) and he said loud and clear “Can you please get the fuck outta here?” he paused “Or your mom and dad will have to call doctor so-and-so to dig up your dental records, because there won't be much left of your face." He smiled, had they accepted him? Looking for acceptance Vince thought… was like quitting smoking on your deathbed, completely useless..

Vince thought about how much of a loser he was… how crazy he was.
"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Albel Nox†

Post by Albel Nox† »

((OOC: Kousaka is a mean ass to everyone. He isn't interested in women one bit... not guys either! He just wants to find his brother and kill..... that's all, so he is just playing his own games with seductive women..... he's not attracted one bit.))

Kousaka looked over at Vince and smirked evily. A since of terror came over him as he looked back at the girl before him. He romoved his hand and placed his goggles back over his eyes. His navy locks fell before his eyes and an evil laugh crept up from his lips followed by an evil grin. A shadow covered his eyes as he laughed hysterically.

"Girl, you have no idea what you're getting yourself into, do you?"

He had a dark aura about him as he began to reach into the small pocket of his duffel bag.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Albel Nox. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Having watched the sudden movements that had quickly fallen upon the small area, Sidney Crosby couldn't help but recall something that Adam Dodd had said before he left the area.

I've seen more friends die here than I ever thought I'd see...

Perhaps it was the circumstance, perhaps it was simply the fact that bodies littered the river area, but as the newcomer began to threaten Takara, something inside Sidney snapped. It wasn't an insane kind of snap, but it was the kind of thing that snaps when you finally clue into what is actually happening in the real world around you. Sidney Crosby had been in denial for the past day or so about what was actually happening here on the island, but now, he was fully aware - it was really be, or be killed.

Sidney'd been quiet for a long while after burying Amanda and Madelaine, and it was only now that a threat was uttered, and the boy began to reach into his bag, that Sidney decided that the time for action was now. He had a feeling that if he didn't do something, more bodies would likely begin to pile up.

As the other new arrival pointed his gun at the first boy, Sidney came to the quick realization that perhaps it might be an idea to do the same. Grabbing the pistol out of his pocket (that had formerly belonged to David Jackson), he too, pointed it at the new arrival, and stood up, trying to put on a serious face as he glanced at the other boy with the gun, trying to see if the other boy were as scared as he was. It looked that way.

"Hey! Listen, we don't want any trouble with you, but if you're going to try and start something, then we don't want any part of it. You'd best back up and walk the other way, and whatever you're taking out of your bag, don't bother!"

Sidney sighed inwardly to himself. Being threatening was not something he was ever good at. Even in the rink, he was more known for his scoring ability than for his checking prowess (though, to be fair, he wasn't all that bad of a checker, either).

Glancing at his other comrades, he hoped that the situation didn't degenerate into shooting; because he really didn't know if he'd be able to pull the trigger.
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
asano*

Post by asano* »

They were in this together, and being in this together made a group. Groups helped eachother. If a group didn't help its members, it was useless. If the individuals in the group failed to aid eachother, they would be kicked out, or in this case, killed. A group had to act together, taking the talents of each individual member and melding them in to a whole.
Takara, apparently, was good at seduction. A nice diversion, though he hated thinking like that. Chance was...well, he was the apparent heavy-arms guy, as he had hand grenades. As Sidney pulled his gun, Tobs knew Sid would have to pull his weight as a gunner.

Apparently, his worry about the other boy had been completely unneeded, as he aimed his pistol at Kousaka. Sure, it could be a ruse, but he was helping now. It'd distract the other boy, and help the group Tobs had ...joined? Formed? Hell, he didn't know OR care. He was in it, and, by God, they'd work together.

And what did Tobs have? Shit. A drill. Well, he could ...um... drill locks open. And scare people. >>;

He brought it out, aiming at Kousaka. What good would that do? Absolutely none.
However, he half-stood (you know, almost standing, but knees bent a bit), and began to advance on the boy. "Keep your hand in the bag." It was nothing short of a growl, surprising Tobs himself at its ferocity. "You will leave us, now. Walk away. Your hand will NOT leave your bag.." He didn't add anything that obviously said 'we're gonna kill you,' but...the boy should assume so. I mean, if Takara has her way, he'll probably lose something rather vital soon. And I'm not talking about his head.

Much like with Sidney, something in Tobs had clicked. He'd come to the decision that...where anyone to threaten anyone in the group, even LOOK threatening, he'd react in kind. He was going to help them, and help himself along the way. Being alone ...he'd get himself killed. The group would (hopefully) provide protection to him, and he'd do the same. This was a mutual relationship. Group aided the individual, individual aided the group. There was no other way for Tobs.

He now stood next to Takara, the drill's bit just inches from the boy. He hoped Takara wouldn't mind the drill being so close to her, since he saw this as slightly necessary. >>;
He peered into Kousaka's bag. From his poor angle, he'd only be able to make out shapes...something seemed to reflect light, though. That meant it had to be metal, right?
Holy shit.
His eyes had landed upon canisters. How many he couldn't count, but nonetheless, they were canisters. And what other canisters had Tobs seen so far?
I'll give some hints. Far too large to be bullets. Too wide to be cracker tin things. And, for the biggy, Chance is the only one with them he's seen. Excluding this guy.
Son of a BITCH! He swore to himself, praying that Kousaka had not pulled a pin already. For all he knew, this kid was suicidal.

Grenades? Dammit, how many people have grenades?! He didn't know they were smoke 'nades, but a grenade was a grenade. Well, if they're 'nades of the lethal order, I'll be dead in 5 seconds. Unless he hasn't pulled the pin. He took a step forward, and that was all he needed. The drill pressed against Kousaka's upper chest, just under his neck.

"That hand is not coming out of the bag. Leave it in there. If it comes out, especially if you're holding anything, you won't like what happens. I don't care if it's a phone, your medicine, or your map, you are going to keep your hand IN THE BAG." He swallowed. Threatening someone...he'd never done it before. The drill pressed a bit into the boy's chest, and Tobs' finger was on the 'trigger.'

Why did he tell Kousaka to leave his hand in the bag? Because, if there was a gun as well, he wouldn't be able to take it out. If they were hand grenades, he wouldn't be able to throw them far enough to survive. If Tobs allowed the hand to leave the bag, it was possible Kousaka would bring out a gun and kill him. He couldn't let that happen, hence the requirement of hands remaining in the bag.

What are you doing, Tobs? He couldn't have been reaching for those...canisters, right? Something in his head didn't agree with his actions. What it received for voicing this was a severe mental beat-down by Tobs' own thoughts. Fuck no, why else would he put his hand in his bag? And why would he have laughed anyway? He's not friendly, and if he was, he fucked up. He swallowed. Should this come to blows (er, drills), he'd definitely fuck himself up ...in the long run. In the NOW, however, he was doing this for the group.

"Congratulations, whoever you are. You've got two guns pointed at you, a drill at your chest, and let's not forget nice Miss Takara here. She's your biggest worry, I'd say." He looked into Kousaka's eyes, staring him down.

...if he saw anything shiny come from that bag, be it a ring (which could easily be a pin to the 'nade, which would suck for Tobs and Takara), or a full out canister (even if it was a cracker tin; no chances), he'd push the drill in and yank the 'trigger.' It probably wouldn't kill, but Kousaka'd be on the ground for sure. Oh, and in a shit load of pain.

For the group. For the group, Tobs. For the fucking group, do not let this guy get away with anything. You're not bluffing, you're serious. Right? Yes. Serious.
...is Sid? Is the other kid? Is Takara? Shit, they BETTER be serious.

"You have no idea what just happened here, do ya? If you intend to hurt or kill someone in this area, I will make you regret it. Do you have any idea what we just had to do here? We had to bury two teenage girls. I'll be DAMNED if someone wants to intrude on their resting place and kill MORE people. So, leave, now, and we'll ALL be fine."

No, Tobs was not saying he doesn't want more to die. However, he was saying he'd hate having more people die on this land. However, between Kousaka getting himself killed, or the group being killed, he'd (sadly) go the way of the individual. He hoped the girl wouldn't have minded.
Shit, this sucks...

[didn't quite expect a confrontation so quickly o.o'']
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Classic Tobs avatar by Kermit.
kuroraishu†

Post by kuroraishu† »

When Kousaka placed his hand on her shoulder, Takara glanced at it, giving him a small, sweet smile, with a touch of innocence. It took almost nothing for her to suppress her disgust at having the boy so close, but it got her a bit closer to him. Hearing his question of her wanting to do what she was doing, she tilted her head to the side, her smile growing.

“Why, of course. Though, if you think I’m here to entertain you, it’s a nice way to think currently.”

What she meant by that was unclear, her face showed no signs of a threat, but her eyes had a faint glimmer of a smirk.

Now, had she noticed the other boy, she wouldn’t have given him a second look anyways. He wasn’t the one presenting a threat, now was he? Kousaka was, and even though she really didn’t consider her aunt and uncle her family, and had her family been involved in religion, she probably wouldn’t have been doing what she was doing now. It was one thing to give up one’s innocence for a family, but it was another when one didn’t care because one didn’t have a ‘family’ to go home to.

Giving a small shift of her shoulders, she let the left shoulder of her jacket fall, revealing a bare shoulder, save the spaghetti strap of her black tank top. She knew how to lay a trap for a guy when she had to, and she knew exactly what she was doing now. She knew the risks she took, but she also knew it would help the group if it came down to it. Basically, she was letting her life lay in the hands of Tobs, Chance, and Sidney, because if it didn’t go as she planned, she was most defiantly fucked in more than one way.

When the other guy, Vince, spoke to the boy Kousaka, Takara paid him no mind. No matter what, she couldn’t afford to take her eyes off of him, not unless she were willing to take the risk that he’d pull something. That’s when he took his hand off her shoulder and placed his goggles back over his eyes. Hearing his words, a dark, perhaps even cruel, smile replaced the one she had before.

“Oh, I know quite well what I’m getting into. I think it’s you who doesn’t know what they’re getting into.”

As soon as he reached into his bag, Takara had the butcher’s knife out, and had closed the distance between them, the knife held below the belt, yeah, you know where. >.>
A cold expression crossed onto her face, and it was obvious she didn’t care what happened to him.

“Keep your hand in that bag, or you’ll lose something quite valuable.”

Her voice was quiet, threatening. She wasn’t kidding in what she’d do if he removed his hand from the bag.

When Sidney spoke up, a small glimmer of a smile tried to make it’s way onto her face, but she kept it off. Any sign of an emotion other than cold cruelty would cause her to falter in keeping her threat. Either way, she was glad she had back-up.

Noticing Tobs coming up next to her, she merely spared a glance at him. The drill didn’t bother her, not now. The Takara that they had seen and gotten to know was merely a part of the girl, and that part was now deep within her mind, revealing a far more deadly girl than that of easily frightened Takara.

Hearing Tobs’ words of Kousaka’s biggest worry being her, she couldn’t help but grin, she had to. Not because it was funny, but because it was most likely more true than the guy would assume it to be.

He probably doesn’t know how true his words were just there…

[hehe… oops. >.>’]
[@.@ 1 1/2 pages in word... be happy Asano. >.>]
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler kuroraishu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Albel Nox†

Post by Albel Nox† »

He pulled out a smoke grenade and threw it down sharply. A cloud of smoke appeared. He jumped back and smirked.

"I could care less if that was gone, it's not like I need it or anything. I am not planning on falling in love anyway." He smirked and backed away sharply from her.

He was a little scared he really did need 'that' but he didn't like showing emotions, cuz he's a stoic. Kousaka pulled his googles back down and walked more towards the water.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Albel Nox. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

OOC: Keep in mind, dude...the grenades that Kousaka has (if I'm not mistaken) are Flashbangs. As such, they aren't smoke ones...and also, your character's been pretty well advised that if he takes his hand out of the bag suddenly, he's going to get bullets flying towards him...let's try and keep it within the guidelines of the whole story here...:)
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Buko

Post by Buko »

OoC- Wait a second. Vince was right behind him with a gun pointed to his head, Tobs had a drill only a few inches away from his chest and Sidney had a gun pointed at him as well... how was he able to get the flash grenade
He smirked and backed away sharply from her. 
... and right then you run into an insane man standing a 6'7", weighing 280 pounds, and he has a gun and already threatened to kill you... yeah I would have survived as well :rolleyes:
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Albel Nox†

Post by Albel Nox† »

((OOC: Dang I in serious deep water now!! *cries* NOT MY KOUSAKA!!!))

Kousaka hold up his hands and drops his bag, he still ahs his goggles over his eyes.
"Damn, man playing Mr. Dark and Cool, ain't cutting it."

He stops and begins to worry. I am so dead he thought to himself.
"How am I supposed to find my brother now!?" He screamed
Buko

Post by Buko »

Vince looked at the boy, he was an asshole just like expected. Things where always has he expected, he was always right about something like this. Then again Vince didn’t want to be always right, he didn’t even want to be right half of the time, he just wanted to be wrong. Was that too much to ask? To just be wrong? Probably, but Vince didn’t think he was smart enough to be wrong, it takes a lot of skill to be truly wrong…

Fred. Had he really been truly wrong to let Fred face the monster on his own, Sometimes you do something, and you get screwed. Sometimes it's the things you don't do, that get you screwed. This was the case with Vince and Fred. Survival Of The Fittest was weird; you might die in one second or in one hour. It was putting the decision in our hands; it was giving us freedom in the most literal definition of the word.

You have a class of young strong men and women, and they want to give their lives to something. Advertising has these people chasing cars and clothes they don't need. Generations have been working in jobs they hate, just so they can buy what they don't really need…Napoleon bragged that he could train men to sacrifice their lives for a scrap of ribbon.

Vince wanted to kill the boy. How Vince saw it was that getting God's attention for being bad was better than getting no attention at all. Maybe because God's hate is better than His indifference. If you could be either God's worst enemy or nothing, which would you choose? Which is worse, hell or nothing? Vince would rather have hell than nothing, rather have blood running down his hand, quenching his thirst. Vince was reborn.

Only after disaster can we be resurrected.
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

All this time, Chance had been watching the events unfold before him with silence, though his jaw had dropped ever so slightly when Takara walked up towards the newcomer, a suggestive air about her....but Chance quickly realized that it was a trap. A trap that might fail at any time, which may as well lead to disasterous, and deadly results.

He clicked his tongue in slight bemusement, slight irritation. Nodding slightly towards tobs, he moved his fingers slightly towards his bag, still open. Only he could see from where he was the cylindrical hand grenades that were there...of course he didn't intend to use them at all but...

Should such a need present itself, Chance figured that he might as well put his sleight of hand to use...

He suddenly noted Tobs indication to yet ANOTHER newcomer, and Chance cursed between his teeth, following as Tobs hissed at him, to get down. Looking towards the newcomer, holding a gun, Chance was mildly surprised to see him acting as though he was on their side, standing alongside Tobs to threaten the lone boy.

Though this was mildly reassuring, the sight of all of them pitting against this single, solitary person was somewhat troubling...especially as Vince, the newcomer, didn't seem to have any reason to be on their side.

Shaking his head, Chance walked up a bit. He had no intention to reveal, or use his grenades in this particular scenario, lest he hurt the ones on his side as well.

"You heard them all," Chance announced calmly. "As fate would have it, you're in the deep end at the moment. If I were you, I'd turn tail and leave. Now." He placed his hands on his hips. "This is for your own good. We've had to bury two girls here, and you just chose the worst time to interrupt, so leave while we're still willing to let you live."

His pale green eyes narrowed slightly towards Vince. Surely, this particular newcomer would have some explaining to do.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler LadyMakaze. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Buko

Post by Buko »

Vince noticed the boy drop the bag and acted quickly, he picked it up and ran has fast as he could. He had just gotten another weapon . He ran and when he got far enough he fired two shots into the area, he left the river quickly… condemning another person to die.

OoC- Sorry for the shortness but I had to do something.

((Continued in: The Return))
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
asano*

Post by asano* »

Tobs pulled the trigger to the drill the second he saw Kousaka's hand move. The drill bit began to rotate, but slowly. Tobs had forgotten to set the thing on high.
However, he pulled the drill away, most likely leaving only a paper cut-like wound on Kousaka's chest, and a tear in his shirt. As soon as Kousaka began to yell, Tobs' free left hand shot forward with what seemed like enough force to break a bone. He slammed his open palm against Kousaka's mouth, silencing him. "God dammit, in this situation, when you're told not to take your hand out of your bag, then don't fucking take your hand out of the bag!" His voice was an angry hiss. The kid had had the balls to YELL after doing exactly what he'd been told not to do?

"DON'T. Yell." He growled now, removing his hand from Kousaka's mouth. Shit, man...

His eyes seemed to shake. Whether it was rage at the boy's idiocy, or confusion, or just something else, wasn't even known to Tobs. As Chance spoke, he nodded grimly. "Wrong place, wrong time. Now, GET out of here. Now." He stepped back.

Just as he did this, however, Vince ran up and grabbed the bag. As Vince ran, Tobs swore under his breath. He saw Vince turn to fire shots over his shoulder, and immediately grabbed Takara's arm, diving to the ground. "Get the fuck DOWN!" He yelled to Chance. NOW he could yell all he wanted. With the gunshots, their location was no longer secret to anyone but the deaf.

The force with which he'd grabbed Takara's arm was considerable, and as he dove, he dragged her down with him. Something in the back of his mind forced him to dive a bit in front of her, giving her a large, fleshy shield. Why had he done this? He didn't know, really. All there was to say was that Takara wouldn't be hit, and he could be.

Running and firing at once is one of the hardest things to do, especially if one is going over the shoulder, and at range. So, the shots weren't quite aimed very well. To say the least. One bullet whizzed by him, possibly hitting Kousaka or Chance; he didn't know.

He felt a pain shoot through his left leg, gritting his teeth immediately. I'm gonna fucking kill that kid! Something warm spread along his lower leg, and he was afraid to move it. The pain ...was considerably less than what he'd imagined a bullet would be like, but then again, his knowledge of bullet wounds came from Clancy novels. x.X;

"...someone fucking kill that guy..." He growled, looking back at his leg now. A very, VERY small red spot began to spread from his middle lower leg, and as he moved his left arm to touch it, it came away with blood.

"Takara, if you're not alright, I'm gonna kill something." He growled, figuring he'd taken a bullet that would have hit her.

[w00t. Leave it to me to take a bad situation and make it worse for my character. >>;]

Return to “The River”