Starting place for B#54

the begining....

A large, and old warehouse. The corners are covered with cobwebs, and there are a few cracks in the flooring showing its old age. This would make a great meeting place for any group, because of the table, chairs, random knickknacks, and all the tools.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Daisuke ascended the stairs carefully, stopping when he saw Cassandra's corpse and carefully stepping over it, he stepped nto the landing and saw Kiyoko's corpse.."Kiyoko.." she was definalty dead, he noticed the kanji painted on the wall...painted in Kiyoko's blood "suicide.." He understood what must've happened "damn..she must've come up here to kill herself..and Cassandra thought..." Daisuke had all but forgotten about Peri as he knelt beside Kiyoko, holding one hand in a prayer position ~commiting Seppuku, doesn't sound like a bad idea, but I have to look after Aiden...I'll see you in the next life Kiyoko-chan~
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MismatchedEyes*

Post by MismatchedEyes* »

"Nice friends youve got here" he said as he looked over at the message in blood before looking to the two corpses.This had been..wrong but it made things all so much easier.Slowely he stepped around the form of the preying male and knelt picking up the Ingram.The stock diseppearing into his hand while one finger slowely pressed the button ejecting the magazine,empty,figures.With this many bullet holes in the walls its no surprise the magazine was empty.
"Im Sorry about youre friends..I Really am..Im going to go load the machinegun if I can find the bullets.." then his eyes spotted something.The Shotgun with the corpse of one of the dead girls wrapped around it.The empty ingram would be slid over his shoulder as he took a couple steps towards the girl.

It was hard not to feel bad he was basically stealing from the dead but in this game you had to put emotions to the back of youre head,right? The hand not holding his colt would slowely turn the girl over and uncurl her hands from the weapon.Blood tainting his hands instantly,its not like it was a new thing to him."Ill Load both..We..We could bury them if you want? Cant leave them here.." he said as he stood.The empty ingram slapping at his back while the shotgun was held loosly in his left hand while the colt armed the right.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

"I guess..." Daisuke was watching the other warily ~he has 3 guns and I left mine downstairs, if he chooses to fire i'm screwed~
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MismatchedEyes*

"Alright..You make youre peace with the dead I guess..Last words or whatever you want" he said as he would slowely desend the stairway.Guns were great but he was now carrying...how many? Colt? Sixshot? Umi`s handgun? The uzi and the shotgun? Five firearms.Pretty soon he would be too weighed down with weapons to run.

As he reached the first floor a glance over his shoulder would be taken before he unslung his bag and opened it.The handgun in the front of his pants would be withdrawn,the magazine ejected..four rounds left.It was pushed back inside of the weapon and placed inside the bag.With a silent curse he began grabbing boxes of ammo that were laid out across the room.Shotgun shells and 9mm were his find in the end the now useles bags tossed into a corner.In a bag presumed to be Umi`s the handgun ammo would be withdrawn and tossed into his bag.He would load the weaopn later but for now he was more concerned with Daisuke noticing his fallen comrades weapon and going apeshit.

Ingram unslung and shotgun placed down on a table he would slowely go about loading both of the weapons,the shotgun swallowing the buckshot filled shells.Shells filling the weapon till they would swallow no more.The weapon was cocked and then placed back down on the table before the magazine of the Ingram was ejected and with a sigh he would go about loading it.The only sound was the click of the rounds being eaten by the magazine and whatever Daisuke made.Magazine fully loaded he would place the 9mm rounds into his Bag and close the bag.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

COMING FROM 'The Afterlife': http://s10.DEFUNCT_IF_LINK/SurvivalOfTheF...=60#entry647202

Aiden's world was matieralizing slowly around him. He felt disoriented and sick, but definately not dead... yet at least. He heard voices... Peri, Dai what the hell was going on... the dream. Everyone was there... Umi! Kiyoko! Cassandra! Then... "NO!"
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Aiden avatar by Kermit.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Daisuke gasped, he could've sworn he heard a voice form downstairs "Aiden!" Forgetting Peri, he rushed down the stairs and into the small office where Aiden had been laid.

((ooc: is it laid or layed? @@)
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

ooc: i think it may actually be 'lain' but i could be wrong. :P
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

Aiden felt extremely sick as he heard footsteps rushing towards him.

"Dai," he whispered, "Umi... dead... Cassandra, Kiyoko, help me... medicine."

Aiden needed medical attention fast or the infection in his wound would surely defeat him as it nearly had only moments before.

"Dai I need medicine... I saw Umi... all of them dead... no."

Tears began to streak down his lovely cheeks even though he was already dehydrated.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Aiden avatar by Kermit.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Dai was shocked, how did Aiden know..? He quickly got a water bottle and put it to Aiden's lips "here, drink this" ~fuck, medicine, where did we put it?~ he rummaged around a little before he found it in Peri's bag, he gave it to Aiden and helped him swallow ~wait, Cassandra and Kiyoko are dead, but Umi? maybe he was just hallucinating that everyone was dead...~
MismatchedEyes*

"Hey ever heard of privacy?" as his bag would be rumaged through and the medicine would be withdrawn from it.He had heard the coma kid wake up and he had been standing not a foot from him when he had mumbled about Umi`s death.Fuck,Fucking fuckers.He was going to walk out of this place with alot of weapons and these two to tend to each other and if they died so be it he wouldnt be the one with their blood on there hands and in a blink of an eye everything changed.

"Were going to run out of medicine soon..You should head to the hospital or do youre friend a favour and put a bullet between his eyes" he said with a Sigh while cursing inwardly as he glanced to the Ingram on the table near him.Fingertips tracing the metalwork of the gun.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

Aiden glared at Peri, almost to weak for words.

"He loves me..."
MismatchedEyes*

( xD! )

"You Should watch youre mouth.Saying something like that could be viewed as a threat by an armed student and blow that jaw of yours right off youre face and thatd be a shame eh,Comatose boy?" he said with a little smirk.

The kid comes back from the afterlife..screws his plans and now glares him out while being a smartass.That Ingram was getting more and more appealing.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Daisuke's eyes narrowed dangorously ~oh shit, I let him get hold of the Ingram and the shotgun, nice move Dai..and he probably killed Umi~ He glanced around slightly, trying to find his pack, 1 handgun against a machine gun wouldn't do much gun, but it was a lot better then unarmed against a machine gun ~This is the last time I don't have my gun ready, i'm going to have to shoot first if I wanna protect him~

(OOC: I apologise for any spelling mistakes, its too earlly *whines*)
MismatchedEyes*

A very restless sigh was freed from his lips as he saw that glint in Daisuke`s eye.The same on he had seen in Elise and Jacob`s eyes and that had ended so badly,he had hoped to leave on better terms this time but circumstances had arisen."Look cant we all just" his sentence cut short as the Ingram would be pulled from the table and into his grip.Fingers curling instantly around the stock of the weapon while the other hand held the muzzle of the thing.

His eyes were drifting down across the metalwork of the weapon as he would grinn as he searched his mind for the correct words.The hand holding the muzzle would be moved to pick up the clip for the Ingram and slid it into the weapon.

Finally his eyes raised from the weapon to the narrowed eyes of Daisuke "Play Nice?"
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

(OOC: the machinegun isn't loaded, remember?)

Return to “Old Warehouse”