여아 제 99을 위해 시작

yes its Korean

A relatively ordinary one-room school building located in the center of the island. A few desks are off to the side, due to the fact that they were hacked to pieces by some sort of weapon in the last SOTF ACT. Other than that, everything is nice and orderly.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: I mentioned it too.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

(OOC i havnt been posting as heather and the last time steven fired off a shotgun she mentioned it, but i see it strange that Steven can fire off several rapid shots without hurting himself. and to my understanding he said continusly yeah as you said shotguns are powerful weapons with powerful recoil.)
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Well, to be fair, the SPAS-12 can fire semi-auto, so he doesn't necessarily have to pump after every shot.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

There we go. END of discussion, back onto the RPing.
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

((Mahh. Sorry that I failed to notice that post, I'm seriously tried and I just looked it over. :( Also, Yes there's some godmoding in this post. But I've got permission from Swoosh to move Mallory in a case such as this, so don't jump me.))

The recent gunfire had thrown Glenn's attention off the oncoming boy, and back toward where the shots had been fried. He breathing a sigh of relief that none seemed to have hit him, though Jeremy was pretty much standing right behind him, he noticing the graze along his arm from the pellet. Turning forward again, Glenn gulped and continued to step back as the other boy charged at him, raising the sword in an attempt to meet the wrench. Hitting against the metal of the sword, and vibrating through, causing him to drop it as it continued through to the muscles in his hand, frowning at the sight he did not attempt to retake the sword but instead reached out and took a hold of Mallory’s wrist. “We’re going on ahead,” He muttered toward Jeremy. “Shoot at him if you must, but try and keep them back till we’re out of the way. I’m too wounded to keep fighting, and Mallory isn’t in good shape either.”

Placing a hand on his shoulder, and leaning in a bit he dropped his voice to a whisper, he muttered clearly but making sure that no one else but Jeremy would hear. “Meet us at the Lookout point, oright?” And with that, took off pulling Mallory along with him, the pain in his knee returning though paying no mind to it as he continued along, away from the gunfire that had taken over the school.

((Continued in: Sunshower))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Antonio smirked as Glenn dropped his sword, grabbing the girl and running away, saying something he couldn't quite hear. Ignoring the sting of his wounded upper left arm, he picked up the sword and started to chase before remembering the other boy had a pistol. Turning around, he sighed quietly as Jeremy had not yet begun to shoot. Being unable to think of anything else, he threw his wrench at Jeremy, hoping to distract him.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy nodded as Glenn and Mallor ran off to the lookout point. Jeremy would meet up with them soon, he turned his attention to the attacking boy until the wrench was seen hurdling toward him. Raising his left hand to stop the impact the wrench hit. Jeremy groaned a little, that being his bad arm from wounds, and he dropped his sickle. Jeremy immediately went down for the sickle and said to himself, "got to get out of here...." With the gun aimed at the boy Jeremy pulled the trigger three times and started to turn around to make a run for the lookout point.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

Stevan watched as the pretty much weaponless retard tried to attack to the group single handedly. Stevan took the oppurtunity he saw and withdrew his pistol.

Holding the shotgun at his hip in one hand and the pistol in the other, he walked around into the open where the two boys were fighting. He let of a shot from his pistol that was aimed at jeremy, and the shotgun would be aimed in antonios general direction.

"Oi prick, drop the sword, and you! the gun" He said with an intense sound to his voice. "Do it or die dick'eads, Your choice"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bloody_Fists. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

((... *cries* Dude! When I left, we were on page 3! Page 3!! *passes out*

And I'm assuming Mallory got hit before she left. Is she at the Lookout Point now then? Beh *headdesk* Having no internet/the flu sucks seriously...))
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Elise avatar by Kermit.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Eh-Sun looked at the boy's back as she held the Bayonett at her side, seeing as the boy recently let go of her wrist.

"Yeah seeing as you have big gun i shouldnt kill you"

Eh-Sun walked ahead on the boy and picked up her sword. After sliding the sword into her own bag. she turned to the boy and queried.

" So you know my name, whats yours?"
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Antonio let out a shout of pain and anger as the third shot Jeremy fired (the other two barely missing) went diagonally into the gash on his arm, lodging deep in the flesh. When he heard Steven's demand, he turned to face the shotgun-wielder.

So this is the motherfucking prick who messed up my arm? Like hell I'm going to surrender to him! he thought, raising the sword.

"How about this: You put the gun away and I'll do the same with the sword." he snarled, keeping his eyes on the shotgun barrel.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy felt a pistol shot hit his left arm. again! Jeremy's shirt which has been wrapped around his original gunshot wound fell off and Jeremy winced, but he was a wrestler, he had to push through. Turning around to face the shotgun wielder who had told Jeremy and the boy with the sword to put down their weapons. Jeremy was thinking of making an unlikely alliance with Antonio, 2 against 1....but Jeremy had to get to the lookout point....had to get with Glenn....Jeremy just stood there....hoping the 2 boys would go at it....and Jeremy could get away.....
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

Stevan moved his pistol quickly towards antonio and pulled the trigger once letting of a shot and aimed it back at jeremy.
"Look prick, last time someone wanted me to drop my gun....I killed them, so just do what the fuck i say, Now drop it"

He kept his aim on them both, even though the shotgun was getting a little heavy noow but he had adrenaline to take care of that.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bloody_Fists. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MismatchedEyes*

Post by MismatchedEyes* »

He watched her pick her Kitana up from the dusty floor and ask his name, why did it matter? but he gave it to her anyway "Peri..The name is Peri.Its a name most people will know when the next announcment comes through" he said with his usual shrug of indiffrence. His bodycount didnt matter much to him, he had done what was needed and yes sometimes he had enjoyed it but the number of students who he had forced out of this game was of no real significance.

"We should stay here for a while before we make our presence known.The group over there is a ticking time bomb, yes we could fire from where we are and take somedown but if we missed some then we have a fire fight.We can sit tight and watch till they wipe each other out then pick off the survivors..Its to dangerous for the minute I dont think the group needs more armed individual.Notice the handgun and shotgun wielding boy? the sword holding male? the terrified hopeful with the handgun and if you look closely you can see the shaking mass of school uniform hiding in the shadow of the doorway is clutching a shotgun.Sitting tight sounds good,hm?" he said as he would bring his Ingram up to rest in his hand while the other hand was wrapped around the trigger.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy looked at the man with the shotgun. He was outgunned this was for sure, and Jeremy knew he had few options. He knew though wether he dropped the gun or not the shotgun wielding boy would probably shoot him. Jeremy nodded and said, "Ok...I'll drop the gun..." Jeremy lowered his body and whispered to Antonio, "hey man, I know we were trying to kill each other a few moments ago, but truce ok? We need to work together to get out of here alive..."

Return to “School Building”