여아 제 99을 위해 시작

yes its Korean

A relatively ordinary one-room school building located in the center of the island. A few desks are off to the side, due to the fact that they were hacked to pieces by some sort of weapon in the last SOTF ACT. Other than that, everything is nice and orderly.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Sorry, but I'm kind of stuck in suspended animation until Riserugu replies.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Hearing the boy's comment Eh-Sun smirked, and nodded slightly.

"yeah i guess, might as well, my names Eh-Sun, if thats too hard to remember just call me Choi"

(hands full short post)
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

((Mahh. *drags tried self on*

Hrm. He’s fired four… depending on the magazine can hold anywhere between 10-30, though because I highly doubt Kaishi would give us the latter. There will be six shots left in the pistol.))

Pushing himself onto his feet slowly, he watched lightly out of the corner of his eye as Jeremy collected his weapon. Before he turned to look at Mallory, making sure the girl was still okay before turning forward. Though this time he came to notice the other charging at him, swinging at him with such a force that sent Glenn stumbling back in order to dodge the blow. Fumbling around with the zipper of his daypack as the third weapon he had gathered, a sword of sorts that no doubt by that of Asian craftsmen’s ship.

Drawing the blade out, he pointed it toward the new boy as a means to keep him at bay. Breathing rapidly as he kept it pointed forward, “Mallory, come on we’re leaving now.” He muttered lightly to the girl, looking toward Jeremy and Heather. “Ready?”
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Antonio glared as Glenn pulled out the sword, telling the girl and other boy to run.

"You pullin' a fucking sword on me? Now you're asking for it!" he exclaimed, stepping to the side of the blade and swinging another hard blow with his wrench, though not as strong taking range and proximity into consideration. Anyone who had seen him on the streets prior to SOTF would recognise the glare he now wore, the one he only had when he wanted blood.

Gotta be careful, just because he pulled a sword doesn't mean he doesn't have the gun anymore. And he has allies, so I'll have to watch them too.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy watched as Glenn pulled the sword out, made a stand against the new enemy. Jeremy quickly glanced to Mallory, then Heather. Jeremy lowered his left hand, which was holding the sickle, and raised his right hand, the one holding Glenn's gun. He watched as the new foe attempted another blow upon Glenn and Jeremy kept the gun steady, waiting for a shot.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MismatchedEyes*

Post by MismatchedEyes* »

Upon hearing he sound of a new voice and the other gunshots stopping he decided to take a new method of attack.

He checked the doorway one last time before decided it was safe enough to make a run for it. He ran and and jumped out of the window he entered the building in. He slid accross the muddy grass outside and rose to his feet. He pressed himself up against the building and took some of his spas 12 shells out before one by one inserting them into the gun. One swift action and the gun would be pumped and fully loaded.

He walked slowly around the building and peaked his head out.
there were all there , the people he could only hear before and a new attacker was among them. He aimed into the group and let of a couple of shots.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Wait, hold up, how did Glenn get a sword?
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

(ooc he picked it up atthe hospital forgot who it came from though)
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
MismatchedEyes*

Post by MismatchedEyes* »

The yelling and the gunshots were intensifying behind him and he knew each moment he spent standing her with her was one more second he could possibly catch a back full of buckshot.

"Choi? Sounds very workable.The group over there have a shotgun, a handung and a sickle..Good weapons to have on hand if you know what I mean.Problem is that someone else had the same thought as us" he said as the thundering sound of the shotgun was heard.

For the first time in somewhile he turned his attention away from the girl as he would continously lick at his lips as he watched the events unroll. So the thundering he had heard was from Stevan the wiley bastard was still alive and he was making a play for the group aswell as that greaseball from the dirtpath.

"Before you think of punching a hole in my head think of how a team would work very well especially a well armed one and besides this blood on my shirt is from those against me.With or against me youre nothing special just one less bullet to put it simply"
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Kuze,Dec 6 2005, 09:37 PM wrote: (ooc he picked it up atthe hospital forgot who it came from though)
OOC: I checked but there's no post with him getting a sword.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

((Last page of the Arrival Topic, First Post. It mentions Glenn getting as much of Eddie's and Miranda's stuff (including Miranda's weapon; the sword) into his bag. <_<))

Glenn frowned, watching as the boy threw another punch, checking him to a degree, before he rose the sword trying to use the side of the blade to slap the boy’s arm away. Why the hell weren’t they moving? Mallory hadn’t spoken in awhile and was starting to worry him if she had gotten hit in the gunfire or not. “Bloody, fucking, ‘ell.” He muttered, stepping back more trying to put distance between himself and the group, and the other boy currently trying to get at him.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: I'll check again, but I'm attacking with a wrench. I'll edit it.
IC: Antonio was lucky to have lost balance from Glenn's parry, because the gunshot that would've killed him instead badly grazed his upper arm (from the shoulder to the lower bicep/tricep).

Great, now there's a prick with a shotgun behind me! This is not my fucking day. he thought, hissing in pain before picking up his dropped wrench and rushing Glenn, who was making an obvious attempt to create distance from the group and him. When he got close enough, he swung his wrench again, minding the fact that he could easily be shot in the back.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy watched in terror, there was someone with a shotgun firing into the group, Jeremy felt a pellet graze his wounded arm. Pushing past the pain he watched as Glenn tried to sepereate himself from him and Mallory. Jeremy knew Glenn wanted him to get Mallory out of here, but Jeremy had an obligation to himself, and to Fred, to protect Glenn. He had to help Glenn out so the brothers could be reuinited again.

Jeremy steadied his right hand, which was holding the handgun. He aimed it at the boy attacking Glenn, but it was to close to Glenn, Jeremy didn't have enough confidence in his ability to take the shot, but he waited, for that moment to fire.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

ooc((ok, im sorry guys, I have to step in here. As inconvienient as it may be, Stephen just fired a bunch of shot gun shells at the group, and the only one who even mentioned it was Jeremy. I'm not trying to be a mod or anything, its just kinda mean to neglect a persons post.))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler OnceForgotten. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

OOC: (GJ's got a point, guys, but I've got to look at the fact that while a shotgun may have just been discharged at the group, range can come into play and stuff as well. Shotguns are pretty intense weapons and in real life, you get hit with one, you're pretty proper-fucked. So I can understand why...but let's just try and keep this from degenerating into a no-selling of everyone's gunshots and stuff. :P

Play on.)
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.

Return to “School Building”